Iron Man vs. Black Adam... ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lucid Lui
Current versions of both. Who wins... ?

Psyquis52
This isn't a whole lot different than Namor vs Iron Man which Iron Man loses. I give it to Black Adam 8/10

Accel
Current Iron Man doesn't have enough showings to show he can contend with Black Adam just yet.

Superherovandal
BA 10/10 He doesn't have a single weakness to exploit.

Juntai
BA

A.J
BA TAKES IT

Skeets
Black Adam 10/10

TheKahn
Originally posted by Accel
Current Iron Man doesn't have enough showings to show he can contend with Black Adam just yet.

I agree. It would be nice to see Tony in a fight that really pushes the limits of his new armor just so we can properly gage it.

grey fox
SHAZAM !!!!

*Tony's Armour Explodes*

Juntai
Awesome sig Fox.
big grin

grey fox
Thanks juntai thumb up

hulk=strength
black adam cause hes black Happy Dance

Big Sexy
Originally posted by hulk=strength
black adam cause hes black Happy Dance No he isn't

hulk=strength
u cant ake a joke ......freakin jerk bawling

Big Sexy
Black lightning would have been better.

You called me a Jerk,
Dont make me get predator to take Apollo out again

grey fox

N00B

Tron
Originally posted by Psyquis52
This isn't a whole lot different than Namor vs Iron Man which Iron Man loses. I give it to Black Adam 8/10

I'd say it's worse.

Laminator_X
I dunno. A week ago I'd have gone heavily B.A. Having read the latest issues of NA and IM's own book, this may be closer than it seemed at first. In NA he's able to hang with the Sentry against the Collective, and in IM he completely pwns Graviton in two blows. I'd probably still lean BA, but I think that it's less of a given.

Superherovandal
What could Iron Man possibly do to Black Adam?

Fanboy
Black Adam Wins.

kgkg
Iron Man gets no love here what so ever

Black Adam wins 10/10

unlike superman......... or other heores Black adam doesn't really have a weakness to exploit

Adam is superior to IM in every other ascept.... other than brains i whould say.

Validus
Originally posted by kgkg
Iron Man gets no love here what so ever

Followed by...

Originally posted by kgkg
Black Adam wins 10/10

confused

kgkg
Originally posted by Validus
Followed by...

confused
ya no love lol

the only person who is saying he has a change here and there is Leo but he knows it to ....... lol

Darth Martin
BA 10/10 IM gets speedblitzed every single time.

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by Laminator_X
I dunno. A week ago I'd have gone heavily B.A. Having read the latest issues of NA and IM's own book, this may be closer than it seemed at first. In NA he's able to hang with the Sentry against the Collective, and in IM he completely pwns Graviton in two blows. I'd probably still lean BA, but I think that it's less of a given.

He beat Graviton? I could have sworn Graviton was a team buster. Didn't Graviton take on the Thunderbolts including Genis? How the heck did Iron Man beat him?

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
He beat Graviton? I could have sworn Graviton was a team buster. Didn't Graviton take on the Thunderbolts including Genis? How the heck did Iron Man beat him?

You are correct... He did and it was with Genis.

Current Iron man is given so little respect on this site it's sick. What is it that Black Adam is going to do to Tony that he has already seen and dealt with in the past? Nothing in my opinion.

While Black Adam has never had to deal with anyone like EXTREMIS Iron man way too many options for Tony and all the same old ones for Black Adam.

IM 9/10

Superherovandal
tell me Tony Stark. What can Iron Man do to Black Adam. BA can handle everything that Iron Man can throw with ease. The same cannot be said for Iron Man. He'd die with one hit of magic lightning.

Validus
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Pretty sure Genis wasn't a T-bolt during the Graviton fight. He was insane during that time period.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Superherovandal
tell me Tony Stark. What can Iron Man do to Black Adam. BA can handle everything that Iron Man can throw with ease. The same cannot be said for Iron Man. He'd die with one hit of magic lightning.

cool

THOR lightning >>>>>>> Black Adam Lightning

Now what?

wink

sexyking
This is black adams fight for sure BA is a ruthless fighter he would simply just snap of Ironmans head no questions asked.

King_Mungi
I thought Graivton was dead?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.