Strong Guy vs. Abomination

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
Put Colossus to this fight people discuss it. I think Guido is stronger.
Does he got what it takes to take on the bigger guys

guy222
Original Lvl Bommie FTW

psycho gundam
abomination would kill him

llagrok
Abomination stomps.

psycho gundam
heart attack for the loss.

jrodslam
Abom is being overrated here, and Guido is being underrated here. Last i heard about Abom, he got whooped badly off panel by Colossus. Last we saw Guido take on someone 100cl, it was WWH at his strongest level and he probably, probably hit him harder than anyone who tried to stop him. As far as the heart thing goes, i think it was either ignored by the writer or just not known about, but Forge made Guido a pacemaker that would help him with the condition so that his heart could not be overloaded by strain again. Is Abom CURRENTLY that strong as to where he can overload it? Thats the question, and i dont think he is. Does anyone know his current level of strength?

Likwid
Off panels don't count. If they do, start the Sentry vs. Galactus thread. Abom is clearly the superior here.

snoopdogg
Currently Emil is dead I think. So not sure how strong he is. Guido did put in a descent fight against WWHulk. But Hulk's first shot almost killed Guido. Hulk even said that punch hurt Guido worse than it did him. I do think Strong Guy can give Emil a run though and may sqeak out a win.

psycho gundam
absorbing impacts won't save guido from getting his head pulled off

jrodslam
^ Guido's superior fighting skills may save him from getting his head pulled off.

Also, in regards to Likwid's comment, i believe that was the last we heard of Abom, so although it was off panel, it can still be used if it happened in a book thats canon imo.

The Illuminati
Abom is way too much for Strong Guy. They're on two different planets, as far as toughness. If Guido would have been 1 on 1 against WWH he would have died within 10 sec. Let's be real.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by The Illuminati
Abom is way too much for Strong Guy. They're on two different planets, as far as toughness. If Guido would have been 1 on 1 against WWH he would have died within 10 sec. Let's be real.
with abomination it may take like 6 punches to kill guido.

jrodslam
Originally posted by The Illuminati

I disagree to a point. Yes, Abom is at a higher level starting off than SG, but SG's h2h skill helps him to avoid some hits. Secondly, WWH is leagues above Abomination, and he wouldnt have fared well against him either. Thirdly, like i said, Guidos special pacemaker must have been ignored or forgotten, because its suppose to prevent his heart from straining again. Fourthly, Guido did fight WWH for a brief moment and was dancing around Hulks punches. He allowed himself to get hit, thus hed last much longer than 10 sec's.

The Illuminati
Originally posted by jrodslam
I disagree to a point. Yes, Abom is at a higher level starting off than SG, but SG's h2h skill helps him to avoid some hits. Secondly, WWH is leagues above Abomination, and he wouldnt have fared well against him either. Thirdly, like i said, Guidos special pacemaker must have been ignored or forgotten, because its suppose to prevent his heart from straining again. Fourthly, Guido did fight WWH for a brief moment and was dancing around Hulks punches. He allowed himself to get hit, thus hed last much longer than 10 sec's.

That's all fine and dandy but, there was 10 other X-guys attacking WWH at the same time as Guido was. What I was saying was if it truly was a 1 on 1 fight it would have been 10 sec.

snoopdogg
Guido does have low showings against Rogue. She's kayoed him twice that I know of. And Prof. Hulk was taking it to Guido pretty handily also. But Abom. has his ups and downs. Not sure where to go here but I think eventually Guido will be overloaded. If he's to win he needs to do it rather quickly imo.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Guido does have low showings against Rogue. She's kayoed him twice that I know of. And Prof. Hulk was taking it to Guido pretty handily also. But Abom. has his ups and downs. Not sure where to go here but I think eventually Guido will be overloaded. If he's to win he needs to do it rather quickly imo.

Prof. Hulk nearly ko'd Abom. when he was the size of a mouse Snoop.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.