Superboy,Supergirl & She Hulk vs Mindless Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Three powerful characters vs One Marvels Strongest and toughest

Superboy Original - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superboy_%28Kon-El%29

Supergirl- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kara_Zor-El

&

She Hulk- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/She-Hulk

vs

Mindless Hulk- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mindless_Hulk

Dinalfos
Mindless Hulk isn't as strong as Savage Hulk.

Skeets
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Mindless Hulk isn't as strong as Savage Hulk.
Nope he's stronger......

Anyway The S team wins unless they get stupid and let Hulk get a hand on them.

Dinalfos
But in all honesty, speed > strength.

Skeets
But in all honesty, speed > strength.
Yea,but Mindless Hulk could one shot Superboy(conner) and with a couple hits lay Kara down aswell that's if he could catch them.

Dinalfos
Originally posted by Skeets
Nope he's stronger......

Anyway The S team wins unless they get stupid and let Hulk get a hand on them.

No, he really isn't. Mindless Hulk's single mindedness prevents him from archieving the same strength levels. Savage Hulk can archieve greater rage because he has enough intelligence to set out goals for himself and fulfill his personal desires, which helps fueling him. Mindles Hulk is mostly, well, mindless. I'm sure he can get up there by being enraged, but not all the way up there.

Soleran
the Superfolk win this EASILY

golem370
The Hulk has fought Immortal Hercules Sub Mariner Iron Man and Wonder Man at once and your going to say Super team easily? What the f**k?

golem370
pics

TheKahn
Originally posted by golem370
The Hulk has fought Immortal Hercules Sub Mariner Iron Man and Wonder Man at once and your going to say Super team easily? What the f**k?

Yes. As others have mentioned while the Hulk team does have the strength and durability to challenge the Super team, they are severely lacking in speed (at least in terms of Supergirl as I'm not sure about
Connor's speed feats). Add that to the fact that Mindless Hulk cannot fly and he is at a significant disadvantage. I'd say the team takes it 10/10

willRules
There will be a really cool fight between Superboy and She-hulk, with Superboy winning.

Hulk will be checking out Supergirl too much to win, which means superboy will come along and help out. After a really cool fight scene, they take hulk down..................

Fanboy
Well what I see is While Supergirl slaps him back Conner Catches him and makes him explode. She Hulk just stands there and claps for the two.

Dinalfos
Uhm, She-Hulk is part of the Super team.

golem370
I still give Mindless Hulk 7/10 chance of winning also Sub Mariner is fast and so is Iron Man

willRules
Uhm, She-Hulk is part of the Super team.

Oh yes my mistake, well IMO they win a couple more times than I first thought...................

Fanboy
I still give Mindless Hulk 7/10 chance of winning also Sub Mariner is fast and so is Iron Man

Yeah I know that but what does that have to do with This fight?

golem370
Well The Hulk has experience in fighting fast people like Gladiator,Thor & Makkari & Quicksilver. He is to powerful and to durable for them IMO.

ThePittman

grey fox
They take out Hulk with ease.

ONE Superman can take down Hulk, this is making it 1.7.

golem370
Sure he could

golem370
Hulk has just as much chance of beating Superman IMO and Superboy & Supergirl I thought only went like Mach speed flight maybe I am wrong.

golem370
bump

Private Pion
Hulk has just as much chance of beating Superman IMO and Superboy & Supergirl I thought only went like Mach speed flight maybe I am wrong.

...Supergirl exceeds the speed of light in space, Superboy I'm not so sure.

Hulk looses. Rather handily.

golem370
Hulk kills them like nats

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.