Spiderman n' Wolverine runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarlet315
Although these two always seem to be at odds with each other when they meet, one thing can be said and it is that when they team up they kick some serious...

How far do they go?

1. Howard the duck and Puck
2. Killer Croc and Rhino
3. Thing and Colossus
4. Captain America and Captain Britain
5. Deathstrike and Doctor Octopus
6. Sabertooth and Venom
7. Mister X and Morlun
8. Parasite and Absorbing man
9. Alpha Flight
10. Thing needed more muscle so now its the fantastic four

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Scarlet315
Although these two always seem to be at odds with each other when they meet, one thing can be said and it is that when they team up they kick some serious...

How far do they go?

1. Howard the duck and Puck
2. Killer Croc and Rhino
3. Thing and Colossus
4. Captain America and Captain Britain
5. Deathstrike and Doctor Octopus
6. Sabertooth and Venom
7. Mister X and Morlun
8. Parasite and Absorbing man
9. Alpha Flight
10. Thing needed more muscle so now its the fantastic four

Your guantlet doesn't seem right.

Why are Thing and colossus number 3? They should be nearer to the bottom.

Why are Sabretooth and venom 6?

I'd also probably put Alpha Flight last just becuase of the numbers advantage alone.

marvelprince
I agree, your oder is messed up. The way your gauntlet is set-up though, Spider-Man and Wolverine make it to 3. Take them out though they'd probably make it to 8

The Fake Macoy
Is this Captain Britain in his realm? I say they lose at 3, though.

riceroost
They'd get stuck at # 3. I dont see Spider-Man being able to do anything to Thing or Colossus, meaning it's up to Wolverine to take them both out. He could take out one, but the both of them would be a challenge, unless Wolverine pulls an Enemy of the State and takes out Thing with one strike. If they dont take out Thing very early this fight goes South quick.

Spider-Man is essentially useless in this fight. All he can do is distract these two, make Colossus look really stupid, and slow them down slightly with webbing.

riceroost

Darth Martin
They get halted at #3.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.