Marka Ragnos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthnuman
Is he the most powerful?

darthnuman
OK Avis present your argument.

Darth Avis
i can only repeat what i heard from janus and nai on this argument. they have the whole thing already said. Give me your argument.

darthnuman
Repeat it then.

DarthSaboteur
Originally posted by darthnuman
Repeat it then. Dude, it's up to you to prove that Ragnos isn't the most powerful. The argument for Avis' side is already there, just take a look.

Darth Avis

darthnuman
Post one point at a time. And dude, I really don't want to get into a feat war with you so leave all of the irrelevant stuff out.

DarthSaboteur
There's nothing irrelevant to Ragnos in there. He's only noting the abilities that Naga Sadow and the Ancient Sith Empire possessed. And posting one point at a time would be idiotic and against the whole 'no double-posting' gig that all forums have.

darthnuman
'Marka Ragnos was the ninth dark lord of the sith.'
This is irrelevant.

darthnuman
Lots of that is also inaccurate. When did Exar blow up a star? Since when did the sith throw stars with the force?

Motoko Sama
I'm not saying everything is wrong in that post, Avis - but most of those are unsupported assumptions, don't really make too much sense, and contradict on occasion.

Unsupported assumptions/No sense/Contradictions/etc:

Said where exactly? Could be (but I doubt it the Sith Empire was around 2,000 years prior), but I don't remember where it says this - nor what relevance it holds over Marka being the most powerful.

Ludo Kressh sure as hell didn't seem to hate Ragnos - he held him to the highest degree of respect, and even reprimanded Sadow for coming late:

http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/1507/shameonyou7as.th.jpg

Really? Shown where? Proved where? Nowhere.

Where does he "blow up stars by himself"?

No, Sadow's illusions, and Sith forces were good enough to nearly conquer the Republic on three major cities. Once his illusions were foiled by Gav - the Republic pushed back the Sith forces.

The Sith Empire didn't control the entire galaxy - not even close to "ruling the galaxy". Ruling the Sith Empire? Yes. Galaxy? No.

We don't know the extent of Ragnos' death. He could've passed peacefully with minimal pain. I wouldn't use that as a comparison.

Exar Kun knew who he was:

http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/7539/heyiknowyou3mg.th.jpg

And, he didn't order them around - Ragnos even says "By your free choice...", they choose their destiny.

Okay? What do his gloves (and what the hell are you talking about anyways? KOTOR2?) have to do with his power?

"All hail the memory of Marka Ragnos!" - seems Ludo Kressh was Ragnos' #1 supporter:

http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/235/allhailragnos9wy.th.jpg

Unchallenged? But, but - I thought he was in "constant combat":

Contradiction perhaps?

Darth Avis
what is your god dam*ed evidance numan?

DarthSaboteur
Someone had to instruct Aleema on doing it, though I don't exactly see where it puts out "Exar Kun blew up stars". Provide a quote, please.

Darth Avis
Ludo loved Ragnos. Everyone else didn't. I think the glove thing is a metaphor. Naga threw stars rather easily. by unchallenged i think it means that he never had a real threat to his power. He told them to take the galaxy and they obeyed but failed. This is what i think anyways. Darkstar wrote it.

darthnuman
It was actually Lord Darkstar who originally provided that info. He was also an antediluvian.

Darth Avis
who the fuc* cares what he was! you will be banned in an hour so provide your argument!

DarthSaboteur
Originally posted by Darth Avis
who the fuc* cares what he was! you will be banned in an hour so provide your argument! Settle down, Avis, no need to get riled up over him. And he still hasn't presented an argument that says otherwise.

Motoko Sama
Where is this coming from?

darthnuman
Originally posted by DarthSaboteur
Settle down, Avis, no need to get riled up over him. And he still hasn't presented an argument that says otherwise.

I don't need to present an argument. I am not the one making bold assumptions.

Darth Avis
I don't need to present an argument. I am not the one making bold assumptions. so im wrong because i made 1 or 2 assumptions? you are a genius!

Motoko Sama
I don't need to present an argument. I am not the one making bold assumptions.

Well, why don't you present what you said:

Man I properly planned a huge argument against Ragnos that cannot be refuted. Are the bans temporary or permanent?

Post it.

As well, this is a bold statement: "That cannot be refuted". And, really that is quite an assumption to make. You could be right, but post it, and we shall see.

KMC Dark Lord
Motoko switch your sig back to the gunz sig. That was the best.

Darth Avis
you are right. darkstar made some assumptions. Still most of it is right.

darthnuman
Originally posted by Darth Avis
so im wrong because i made 1 or 2 assumptions? you are a genius!

The bold assumption that I mentioned was 'Ragnos is the most powerful force user ever'

Motoko Sama
Originally posted by KMC Dark Lord
Motoko switch your sig back to the gunz sig. That was the best.

You really like that one? I didn't blend anything barely, and just pasted the two renders onto it without doing anything to them lol.

KMC Dark Lord
Originally posted by Motoko Sama
You really like that one? I didn't blend anything barely, and just pasted the two renders onto it without doing anything to them lol.

Meh, I dont know why I liek that one so much. I just...do. Odd.

Darth Avis
The bold assumption that I mentioned was 'Ragnos is the most powerful force user ever' what if i think he is? prove me wrong!

Razielim
Well, if KJA says Kun is stronger, then Kun is stronger.

Which means Kun is stronger than Sadow, Kressh, and all the Ancient Sith.

Darth Avis
hahahahhahahahahahhahahaahhahahahahahahh!!!!111111
111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!111111!!!1!11111

Razielim
KJA owns his character. He can make whatever he wants of them.

If he says Kun > Ragnos... Then that is Star Wars EU fact.

Darth Avis
Numan we are waiting.

darthnuman
I don't need to present an argument. I am not the one making bold assumptions. All I have to do is refute yours.

Darth Avis
how does that prove me wrong you noob? you said you had an unbeatable argument. show it!

darthnuman
I said that I would show it to the antediluvians.

DarthSaboteur
Nice excuse, Numan. And aren't you also supposed to be debating Calvin, too?

Darth Avis
you are the biggest noob ever!

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Razielim
KJA owns his character. He can make whatever he wants of them.

If he says Kun > Ragnos... Then that is Star Wars EU fact.

No, actually he can't. KJA is not an authority on SW. Things in his books and comics that have been approved by LucasArts are an authority. What KJA says doesn't matter. He doesn't control them.

Darth Avis
still waiting Numan...

darthnuman
I said that I would show it to the antediluvians.

darthnuman
However if Sorgo were to reveal himself....

Darth Avis
that is because you dont have an argument

darthnuman
Hey dude guess what. YOU'RE NOT MAKING ANY SENSE.

Darth Avis
you are a 10 year old noob with an ego the size of a SSD.

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
No, actually he can't. KJA is not an authority on SW. Things in his books and comics that have been approved by LucasArts are an authority. What KJA says doesn't matter. He doesn't control them.

He is still 2nd in command or whatever his rank is. Before everyone argued that Dan Wallace's opinion did not matter and that KJA was the real voice to be heard from, now KJA says something like Kun>Ragnos and despite agreeing before that NOW everyone thinks he has nothing to say and Lucus could only decide who is better than who, and IF someone emailed Lucus and he said Kun>Ragnos then God knows what you will argue against next.

Darth Avis
ohh numan...

Razielim

IIRC, legally, they still belong to him. He still does have authority of the Star Wars characters he created. Legally.

Jonathan Mark
Wow... yay for unfounded bullshit...

Kudos to Motoko for actually making sense... anyways whatever this place is like a dead man who refuses to fall down.

*leaves*

Admiral Akbar
GONE?

Janus Marius
Motoko is the only person to actually contribute, and it's because she tore apart a would-be argument. Numan, I doubt you have an argumen- whoops... you're banned.

Darth Avis
Lord darkstar made it okay. and most of it is true. MOST!

l0rd?
OMG you are kidding right? Even in terms of the ancient sith, Tulak Hord, Hord Opun Urk, Ram Tul Pow, Simus and Naga Sadow have him beat. Dulgar Kun could probably challenge him too. And there are probably a bunch of other sith that I can't think of right now that would put him to the test. And that is the ancient sith alone, who really were'nt that powerful.

DarthSaboteur
Originally posted by l0rd?
OMG you are kidding right? Even in terms of the ancient sith, Tulak Hord, Hord Opun Urk, Ram Tul Pow, Simus and Naga Sadow have him beat. Dulgar Kun could probably challenge him too. And there are probably a bunch of other sith that I can't think of right now that would put him to the test. And that is the ancient sith alone, who really were'nt that powerful. Unsupported hyperbole, and most of those characters aren't real, so sir, I have something to say:

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a256/LordSaboteur/mankissdog.jpg

l0rd?
Point out the hyperbole.

DarthSaboteur
Point out the hyperbole. You're a sig thief, too? Wow.

Now for the hyperbole: Originally posted by l0rd?
OMG you are kidding right? Even in terms of the ancient sith, Tulak Hord, Hord Opun Urk, Ram Tul Pow, Simus and Naga Sadow have him beat. Dulgar Kun could probably challenge him too. And there are probably a bunch of other sith that I can't think of right now that would put him to the test. And that is the ancient sith alone, who really were'nt that powerful. You say that Hord, Sadow, and Simus, three Ancient Sith during Ragnos' time could beat him one-on-one? Laughable. If so were true then Simus would've killed Marka when he challenged him for the title of Dark Lord, Sadow would've killed him on his death bed and Tulak "I gotz teh skillz" Hord can beat Marka "I'm theDark Lord of Dark Lords" Ragnos in combat.

And to tell you that Hord Opun Urk, Dulgar Kun, and Ram Tul Pow aren't existing characters. Now stop this B.S and accept the facts.

l0rd?
Firstly, Hord was not in Ragnos' time and he is definitely the greatest sith. I mean he could telekenetically crush force-sensetive chrystals, and he basically created Nihilus and his force consumation technique (with a bit of help from Ajunta Pall). Simus was 100x better then Ragnos. I mean he had his sword held against ragnos' head, but decided not to kill him for the best of the sith empire. He didn't expect Ragnos to get a cheap shot. And Sadow far surpasses Ragnos. This is obvious.

DarthSaboteur
No, and I know Hord isn't in Ragnos' time, I was making an example. And that's all bullshit, nothing in that post is ever shown in souce material, Hord only appears in the 2 KotOR's and even then he displays nothing that'd even suggest or implicate what you say.

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a256/LordSaboteur/mankissdog.jpg

Lightsnake
Actually, Kja is the man who created Kun and Ragnos, so he is perfectly within his rights to say who is or is not stronger. He doesn't own them, they're LFL's domain, but seriously? he can say who he designed to be stronger, and that supercedes a fan opinion, and this guy's work is heavily disregarded in the general community

DarthSaboteur
Yeah, that's true. And just to be a spelling perfectionist "general community".

DarthMaul9123
yall have anymore cartoons?

Admiral Akbar
Point out the hyperbole.

Umm... WTF is that shit who allowed you to post my sig as yours. Get it off! mad

DarthMaul9123
did you report him, cause I think that there is some sort of rule for that?

Admiral Akbar
I told Lana and REX about it.

Lightsnake
Oh, also, this 'half breeds were an abomination' thing? Bullshit, most of the Sith Lords were hybrids

Boris
lolreporting

DarthSaboteur
Originally posted by Boris
lolreporting Two things. 1: Who're you reporting and why? And 2: Oh snap!

Boris
I'm amused at the talk of reporting over a sig...

DarthSaboteur
Yeah, and I ain't gonna use a corny quote on crime.

Wite Fox

Null ARC Avis
read the entire thread!

Wite Fox
Originally posted by Null ARC Avis
read the entire thread!

?

Lightsnake
No, Fox is right...there's much in that thread that's completely untrue or exagerrated

Null ARC Avis
that is a post in a thread in a forum.

Wite Fox
Your point being???

Deception
Well, it still does not mean Luke/Sidious > Ragnos.

All that simply does it place Exar Kun as the top dog.

Now unless someone decides to refute it....with proper arguments..then i guess your still beat.

True Fox
Well if all that Ragnos has is a quote backing him being the most powerful, and that quote is refuted then there is really no reason to believe he is the most powerful, and I have seen that quote being refuted countless times.

Lightsnake
Yeah, right, there's so much evidence for Luke being above anyone else...and Ragnos has a quote that was refuted.

Yeah, Deception, just try arguing this. Luke? greatest force of light the galaxy'd ever seen by DE?

Great Vengeance
Ragnos blows, LMAO.

overlord
Wait, I have the answer. Good always wins over evil!

DarthSaboteur
Originally posted by overlord
Wait, I have the answer. Good always wins over evil! You win the prize! This topic is: http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a256/LordSaboteur/KMC%20Forum%20Pics/loldead.jpg

Could a moderator close this down, please?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.