Multiple Man vs Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Martin
Like to see Castle get out of this one.

Mider
lol interesting fight what happens if you kill one, and how skilled is multiple man?

Darth Martin
U tell me LOL Nowhere near as castle obviously.

Black Adam
Originally posted by Mider
lol interesting fight what happens if you kill one, and how skilled is multiple man?

if you kill one what? a dupe? it dies. end of story.

how skilled? in relating to combat?
shaolin monk martial artist
Olympic level gymnast
fast and skilled enough to be able to cut a guy's throat with just a playing card.
some weapons training
one of his dupe took human anatomy classes. Don't know if that would help or not.

so where does the match take place? whats castle armed with? how far apart are they etc etc...

Darth Macabre

Far more knowledgeable in h2h...Maybe not in weapon training, however.

Depending on the situation, MM should win 9/10.

He-guy88
Originally posted by Black Adam
if you kill one what? a dupe? it dies. end of story.

how skilled? in relating to combat?
shaolin monk martial artist
Olympic level gymnast
fast and skilled enough to be able to cut a guy's throat with just a playing card.
some weapons training
one of his dupe took human anatomy classes. Don't know if that would help or not.

so where does the match take place? whats castle armed with? how far apart are they etc etc...

Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Far more knowledgeable in h2h...Maybe not in weapon training, however.

Depending on the situation, MM should win 9/10.

i also say mm wins after learning that hes as good as a shallin monk

Darth Martin
So it's official then that jaimie owns castle.

Black Adam
Originally posted by Darth Martin
So it's official then that jaimie owns castle.

Mider
well i read on Wiki if you kill one clone he gets hurt but if he reabsorbs it he should take half the damage but that he's taken near dieing clones and not had any effect to himself.

Darth Martin

Okay......Multiple Man vs Punisher

Punisher:dual 45's,M16 (nam version) w/scope ,Shotgun,Grenades,Machete. Has nightvision goggles, and binoculars.

Setting:Jungle at night.

Mider
do all the clones have the same skills as Multiple man?

He-guy88

Punisher:dual 45's,M16 (nam version) w/scope ,Shotgun,Grenades,Machete. Has nightvision goggles, and binoculars.

wats mm get

Black Adam

that sort gives Punisher every single advantage and MM nothing.

well Punisher 10/10 then unless madrox gets some equipment.

Black Adam
do all the clones have the same skills as Multiple man?

yes.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by He-guy88
wats mm get

Dual 45's. Will the duplicates get the weapons if duplicated because if not it be pretty obvious who the real Jaimie is.

Mider
lol wow Multiple man wins especially if they got the same skills as the original.

Darth Martin
So do duplicates get the weapon too when duplicated. If they do it is OVERKILL

He-guy88
Dual 45's. Will the duplicates get the weapons if duplicated because if not it be pretty obvious who the real Jaimie is. i think he can dupalcate them to if so then ok

Darth Martin
MM wins.

Black Adam
well i read on Wiki if you kill one clone he gets hurt but if he reabsorbs it he should take half the damage but that he's taken near dieing clones and not had any effect to himself.

from what I've seen it varies with distance

He was once in another city and one of his dupes was shot and nicked by a bullet in his office in NY. The real Madrox felt the pain all the way in Chicago.

one of his dupes was once stabbed and dieing on the bar floor and he didn't even realize it until they called him downstairs.

he once broke his own dupes fingers and the real madrox didn't even feel it.

So if there in close proximity of each other if one of the dupes dies or is hurt it shouldn't effect the original.

Black Adam
Dual 45's. Will the duplicates get the weapons if duplicated because if not it be pretty obvious who the real Jaimie is.

yes the dupes would have the same weapons as the original .

Darth Martin
That means the real MM might not even have to fight. Just sit back in a tree with binoculars and watch.

jrodslam
Giving Madrox a weapon would spell bad news for Pun. Yes, the weapon would duplicate.

Darth Martin
yes the dupes would have the same weapons as the original .

OKAY!!! THATS IS OVERKILL

Black Adam
OKAY!!! THATS IS OVERKILL

yeah it kinda is.

How about just giving madrox night vision and a knife. while pun keeps all of his gear you gave him.

Darth Martin
OKAY

Multiple Man:Nightvision Goggles and Machete.

Darth Martin
MM still wins IMO

bitca730
I'd give the win to MM...he could quickly dispatch dupes all over the jungle in secrecy...and then those dupes would make dupes, and those would make dupes, etc 60+ olympic shaolin monk athletes scouted throughout the jungle, who all share a mind link = a loss for the Punisher...

Brutacus
how many dupes can mm create whitout going crazy 40 right??
or did I read that wrong some where?

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Brutacus
how many dupes can mm create whitout going crazy 40 right??
or did I read that wrong some where?

U were right but has grown from then.

Madrox's power is the ability to create duplicates of himself at will through an unknown process whenever he is struck or even when he snaps his fingers or stamps his foot. Each of the duplicates is completely capable of independent thought and can create duplicates of himself. The original Madrox can absorb them back into himself at will, at the same time absorbing the memories, skills and experiences of the duplicate. The dupe usually appears to his side or often near a focused area, such as a finger.

During his time with X-Factor, the number of duplicates was probably around 40, but has grown far larger since then. Duplicates have independent minds from the original, but are usually willing to merge back because their memories and knowledge are retained. However, there have been exceptions where duplicates have wished for independence completely. A duplicate that is "the part of you that can't be trusted" has announced that he plans to keep popping out.

As a last ditch effort, Madrox's abilities can be used to deadly effect, which were used in self-defense against Seamus Mellencamp in X-Factor #92 (July 1993), when Madrox jammed his hand into Mellencamp's mouth and activated his power, creating duplicates inside Mellencamp and exploding him from the inside out.

Madrox also uses merging with his duplicates as a form of healing. Originally, uninjured dupes "shared" the damage when they merged, e.g., if an injured Madrox merged with an uninjured Madrox, the resulting Madrox had an injury half as severe as the original injury. Now, however, the core Madrox can reabsorb injured or even near-dead dupes without taking on any of their physical injuries at all, although the memories of traumatic experiences still affect him.

As a consequence of splitting into multiple selves, Jamie has accumulated a vast wealth of knowledge and experience, along with some confusion over which Jamie did what. For example, although he says his duplicates have had active sex lives, he is not sure whether the main Jamie ever has. Because of the infinite nature of his powers, he potentially can be attracted to every kind of person there is. One or two of his duplicates have already been shown to be gay or bisexual.

Specific special skills accumulated through his vast experience include picking locks, some proficiency in Shaolin kung fu, handgun training, multiple languages including Russian and Hawaiian, and playing-card throwing. Along the way, he and/or duplicates participated in an Olympics gymnastics team and apparently became a licensed attorney.

Darth Martin
Pretty wierd dude huh.

Blair Wind
hmm....Madrox has gona all the way up to 1000 dupes. It was his limit when fighting (I think) the fury. I do know however that it was 1000 since Xavier stated it.

and since when do weapons duplicate as well??? Never heard of that one...

jrodslam
Originally posted by Blair Wind
and since when do weapons duplicate as well??? Never heard of that one...

In he Mardox series, Jamie was handcuffed and locked inside a room. He didnt want to just make a dupe because the dupe would come out with handcuffs on as well. Ofcourse being the highly intelligent guy he is, Jamie found a way to get the dupe out without him being in cuffs.

Darth Martin
What's that gotta do with weapons?

jrodslam
What's that gotta do with weapons?

Because the object(handcuffs) were on Madrox. Therefore, if he were to have a gun in his hand and duplicate, the gun would as well.

Black Adam
Originally posted by jrodslam
In he Mardox series, Jamie was handcuffed and locked inside a room. He didnt want to just make a dupe because the dupe would come out with handcuffs on as well. Ofcourse being the highly intelligent guy he is, Jamie found a way to get the dupe out without him being in cuffs.

yep.

pretty much anything thats on madrox at the time he creates a dupe gets duped along with it.

otherwise we would have dozens of naked jamie's tracking the punisher laughing

Darth Macabre
yep.

pretty much anything thats on madrox at the time he creates a dupe gets duped along with it.

otherwise we would have dozens of naked jamie's tracking the punisher laughing

Exactly...If it's on him, it's duplicated...Pretty sweet if you ask me....Pocket a couple hundred dollars...Duplicate yourself a thousand times over again...You got youreslf a night in Vegas!

Black Adam
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Exactly...If it's on him, it's duplicated...Pretty sweet if you ask me....Pocket a couple hundred dollars...Duplicate yourself a thousand times over again...You got youreslf a night in Vegas!

but then the authorities would and stores would get suspicious and start asking questions on why every bill he spends has the same serial number.

Darth Macabre
but then the authorities would and stores would get suspicious and start asking questions on why every bill he spends has the same serial number.

Pish Posh....I've been using counterfit bills my whole life....Oops...Shouldn't have told you that. stick out tongue

And plus, I doubt places like Dairy Queen check for serial numbers.

NiņoArņia
MM seems to be quitethe intrestin character, does he hav his own series? and if so anyone kno how much i find a few of his comics for?

Black Adam

MrHeavySilence
Fun fight. In a jungle terrain, maybe Punisher does have a chance. He could split up the Multiples and manipulate them into duplicating his weapons, then take them out. That would pretty much give him unlimited ammo. Eventually Punisher would be able to kill them all.

But, Madrox could also play it smart. They all know martial arts and could overwhelm Punisher in a dogpile. Punisher also has a disadvantage IF he has nothing to muffle his shots; he'd draw direct attention to himself with all those noisy bullets, and thus, the Multiple Man would find him easily. Not even Punisher has enough bullets to shoot down a 100 or more people. Best bet is to kill Madrox early on while he's still duplicating.

Madrox 6/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.