Heralds of Galactus vs. JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
JLA:
Superman
Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter
Flash
Green Lantern (Kyle)
Plastic Man
Aquaman
Red Tornado
Captain Marvel
Captain Atom
Batman
Hawkman
Major Force
Black Lightning
Superboy
Supergirl

Heralds of Galactus:
Silver Surfer
Gabriel the Airwalker
Terrax the Tamer
Firelord
Nova
Morg
Redshift
Fallen One
Stardust

Which team wins?

He-guy88
Originally posted by batdude123
JLA:
Superman
Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter
Flash
Green Lantern (Kyle)
Plastic Man
Aquaman
Red Tornado
Captain Marvel
Captain Atom
Batman
Hawkman
Major Force
Black Lightning
Superboy
Supergirl

Heralds of Galactus:
Silver Surfer
Gabriel the Airwalker
Terrax the Tamer
Firelord
Nova
Morg
Redshift
Destroyer
Fallen One
Stardust

Which team wins?

frist thank u for putting kyle in it

batdude123
Originally posted by He-guy88
frist thank u for putting kyle in it

Uh... you're welcome.

He-guy88
Uh... you're welcome.

its just i dont know if u know but i like kyle and everybody uses hal,alan,or guy but no kyle also aquaman with magic hand??

Takion
its just i dont know if u know but i like kyle and everybody uses hal,alan,or guy but no kyle also aquaman with magic hand??
Doesnt matter. JLA looses.

batdude123

Yes. The JLA is going to need all the help it can get.

Templares
WTF? Putting the f*ckin' Destroyer on the Heralds lineup is way, way overkill. The League gets curbstomped.

batdude123
I agree. I shouldn't have put him on the line-up. He's not longer apart of the line-up.

Takion
I agree. I shouldn't have put him on the line-up. He's not longer apart of the line-up.
They still loose.

Darth Martin
Any prep, leaning towards JLA.

Takion
NO BATMAN!!! mad

Darth Martin
Not that they need it IMO. Only real threats are SS,Terrax,and Firelord.

batdude123
Dude, Terrax jobs so much it's not even funny. IMO, Terrax is one of the least characters of that line-up for the JLA to worry about.

Takion
Dude, Terrax jobs so much it's not even funny. IMO, Terrax is one of the least characters of that line-up for the JLA to worry about.
I'm inclined to that. Terrax always jobs. Check his fight with Sentry.

Darth Martin
Probably right.

batdude123
W/o Destroyer, I say the JLA takes this 7/10.

He-guy88

i say its close and not even sure by how much they win if they do

Takion
No. Surfer is definite help.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Takion

Yeah, SS the main threat.

batdude123

I agree, but I think a combination of Superman and GL would take him down. From there, JLA uses their numbers advantage.

Takion
I agree, but I think a combination of Superman and GL would take him down. From there, JLA uses their numbers advantage.
Surfer would seperate both of them. Surfer might start slow. But at the end he is faster than Supes.

batdude123
Surfer would seperate both of them. Surfer might start slow. But at the end he is faster than Supes.

Yeah, but that combination would eventually take Surfer down.

Takion
Yeah, but that combination would eventually take Surfer down.
But those two will be terribly weakened allowing others to take them both out easily. Wonder-woman has shown low class invulnerablity. She would'nt help that much.

Takion
Nova will easily demolish Martian Manhunter. MM is weakened by fire.

UniOmni
Superman is the last guy you wanna throw at surfer. The last. Maybe WW and GL. Or Firestorm and GL. But not Superman. He's like a neon light.

batdude123
But those two will be terribly weakened allowing others to take them both out easily. Wonder-woman has shown low class invulnerablity. She would'nt help that much.

How would they be weakened? Kyle is the most creative out of all the GLs considering he was an artist before. He'd think of something. Maybe an inertial dampener he could use on SS. Don't underestimate the power of a GL. The rest of the heralds could be taken down by the rest of the JLA. SS is the biggest threat of the heralds, I agree with you; but he would still eventually get taken down.

Takion
Originally posted by UniOmni
Superman is the last guy you wanna throw at surfer. The last. Maybe WW and GL. Or Firestorm and GL. But not Superman. He's like a neon light.
Not exactly. Superman is one of the top guns in this fight.

Takion
How would they be weakened? Kyle is the most creative out of all the GLs considering he was an artist before. He'd think of something. Maybe an inertial dampener he could use on SS. Don't underestimate the power of a GL. The rest of the heralds could be taken down by the rest of the JLA. SS is the biggest threat of the heralds, I agree with you; but he would still eventually get taken down.
I know Surfer would loose. I'm saying Kyle and Supes will be weakened after a fight with Surfer.

batdude123
Nova will easily demolish Martian Manhunter. MM is weakened by fire.

MM recently has gotten over his fear of fire btw.

batdude123
I know Surfer would loose. I'm saying Kyle and Supes will be weakened after a fight with Surfer.

Sure, but the JLA would still have the numbers advantage.

Takion
What? Then him and Superman and Kyle are the main guns of this fight.

Darth Martin
Not exactly. Superman is one of the top guns in this fight.

He is the main gun. How would MM be affected by fire in his intangibility form.

batdude123
Originally posted by Darth Martin
He is the main gun. How would MM be affected by fire in his intangibility form.

UniOmni was saying that Superman would be a bad choice to throw at SS because SS is an energy absorber.

Darth Martin
I was reffering to what Takion said.

batdude123
wink

He-guy88

yes indeed it was only their in the frist place cause the gardions of the universe feared his true power my dad has the books about it

Dinalfos
Batman is obviously the last man standing. No doubt.

batdude123
Originally posted by Dinalfos

HELLS YEAH! Happy Dance

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Dinalfos

laughing

TheBadguy
Heralds, Superman and Kyle against SS? it might as well be Kyle and spongebob.

golem370
I say Silver Surfer and Full Powered Morg take 95% of the JLA team

batdude123
Originally posted by golem370
I say Silver Surfer and Full Powered Morg take 95% of the JLA team

Of course you would say that. You hate Superman. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Takion
Why does everyone hate him?

Mr. Universe

And you're a DC fanboy, which is why you tried to make this battle lopsided as possible.

Soleran
Thats a ton of very Multipowered individuals on the Heralds team. If they all fight with a common purpose and as a team the JLA stands no chance.

Takion
Originally posted by Soleran
Thats a ton of very Multipowered individuals on the Heralds team. If they all fight with a common purpose and as a team the JLA stands no chance.
But how well will the heralds work together. I mean come on. I see JLA as an excellent team-up, most of these guys might even attack each other.

Darth Martin
Good point.How would wonderwoman fair against terrax.

Takion
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Good point.How would wonderwoman fair against terrax.
She would loose.

batdude123
Originally posted by Mr. Universe
And you're a DC fanboy, which is why you tried to make this battle lopsided as possible.

Uh... yeah, I'm no DC fanboy. I was trying to make this as even as possible, I wasn't trying to make it lopsided at all. And there is no need for the insults.

Soleran
But how well will the heralds work together. I mean come on. I see JLA as an excellent team-up, most of these guys might even attack each other.

Yes and I would believe the whole point is that they can and would work together, it has happened in the past with Morg.

Assuming they are working together the JLA gets stomped into a mudpuddle. Even though people write Heralds out as retards if you look at their powers and how much they have as well as versatility and durability JLA is toasted.

batdude123
JLA using their powers as well to their full potential I think could take this fight 6/10.

Takion
JLA using their powers as well to their full potential I think could take this fight 6/10.
Full potential? Doesn't that mean WW can summon the God-wave.

Soleran
does it matter all the heralds have super speed, that right there is leagues above half the team right there.

Takion
does it matter all the heralds have super speed, that right there is leagues above half the team right there.
Yes it definitly matter if WW can summon the God-wave.

Soleran
my point is if they have super speed they can stay away from her or even incapacitate the little doll in advance............................cosmic awareness..........................................the JLA is smoked hard on thisheralds 8/10.

batdude123
my point is if they have super speed they can stay away from her or even incapacitate the little doll in advance............................cosmic awareness..........................................the JLA is smoked hard on thisheralds 8/10.

Not really. no Martian Manhunter going at full potential has been stated on many different occasions by Superman himself to be the most powerful member. Going all out, he is one of the main keys in the JLA's success.

Takion
If WW has GW she can probably keep up to all the heralds.

Soleran
not to mention when the heralds re given their powers Galactus gives them the knowledge to use it to the best of its ability! That right there gives them more experience then JLA aside from MM.

Besides no one has said how the JLA would overcome Firelords and Nova increaseing gravity to that of a small star on each of the JLA members, they couldn't even budge aside from superman

batdude123
not to mention when the heralds re given their powers Galactus gives them the knowledge to use it to the best of its ability! That right there gives them more experience then JLA aside from MM.

Besides no one has said how the JLA would overcome Firelords and Nova increaseing gravity to that of a small star on each of the JLA members, they couldn't even budge aside from superman

And you haven't explained how those two wouldn't get mind-rapped by MM. big grin

batdude123

I realize that the Heralds are very powerful, but you are underestimating the JLA as well. Kyle could easily destroy the planet as well. Hell, they've even been known to hold up a shield during the middle of a supernova! Kyle even gave Parallax a good fight, and that says something right there. You've explained how the Heralds could possibly win, but you are forgetting all the JLA could do to beat them as well. Plus the JLA has also has the numbers advantage as well. That's why I say that the JLA takes a slight majority at 6/10, maybe 5.5/10.

Takion
And you haven't explained how those two wouldn't get mind-rapped by MM. big grin
The heralds mind are to powerful to be mind-rapped. MM might die from trying.

batdude123
The heralds mind are to powerful to be mind-rapped. MM might die from trying.

Yet, Martian Manhunter has patrolled the entire planet with his mind before. erm Don't sell short MM's telepathy, give him his due credit. Plus he has a WIDE array of other powers that the Heralds would have to deal with as well besides just the tp.

Takion
Yet, Martian Manhunter has patrolled the entire planet with his mind before. erm Don't sell short MM's telepathy, give him his due credit. Plus he has a WIDE array of other powers that the Heralds would have to deal with as well besides just the tp.
MM might have patrolled the entire planet. But the entire planet together are not as powerful as Surfer's mind.

batdude123
Besides this is the JLA to full potential. Wonder Woman with the God Wave is at Skyfather level.

Takion
Besides this is the JLA to full potential. Wonder Woman with the God Wave is at Skyfather level.
WW with the Godwave to me is below skyfather level.

batdude123
MM might have patrolled the entire planet. But the entire planet together are not as powerful as Surfer's mind.

Well, Dracula has done it, I don't see why MM couldn't do it either. Besides, MM is definitely NOT a one-trick pony. He has got an extremely wide array of powers for him to use.

batdude123
WW with the Godwave to me is below skyfather level.

Maybe SLIGHTLY below but she's still up there. Slightly in this case is VERY slight.

Takion
Maybe SLIGHTLY below but she's still up there. Slightly in this case is VERY slight.
Ares is stronger than Wonder-Woman. Ares with Godwave couldn't defeat Darkseid, and Darkseid is below Skyfather level.

batdude123
Ares is stronger than Wonder-Woman. Ares with Godwave couldn't defeat Darkseid, and Darkseid is below Skyfather level.

Actually, no... a jobbing Darkseid is below skyfather. Powerful Darkseid is easily on the level of Galactus (not a full powered Galactus).

branhole
morg with wol and power cosmic. jla gets destroyed.and morg is above surfer, with these 2 and the others hearalds they rip jla in half. id like to see morg destroy supes, now that would be a good fight.

the Darkone
JLA goes down hard, all hearlders have cosmic awarness. Stardust opens a blackhole sends JLA on there marry way.

batdude123
Originally posted by branhole
morg with wol and power cosmic. jla gets destroyed.and morg is above surfer, with these 2 and the others hearalds they rip jla in half. id like to see morg destroy supes, now that would be a good fight.

Hmm... or Kyle could think of something creative to deal with them.

Takion
Actually, no... a jobbing Darkseid is below skyfather. Powerful Darkseid is easily on the level of Galactus (not a full powered Galactus).
Your thinking of Pre-crisis Darkseid. This Darkseid got stomped by Takion.

the Darkone

Morg is highly powerful without the wol, but he is second to SS in sher power. Morg without the water of life can kick some serious ass.

batdude123
Originally posted by the Darkone
JLA goes down hard, all hearlders have cosmic awarness. Stardust opens a blackhole sends JLA on there marry way.

Well, Kyle could put up a bubble and fly them out of there. Superman has actually flown out of a double black hole as well.

Takion
Morg isn't a skyfahter level being, but he is second to SS in sher power. Morg without the water of life can kick some serious ass.
SS is definitly not Sky-father level.

batdude123
Your thinking of Pre-crisis Darkseid. This Darkseid got stomped by Takion.

Uh... hence the whole avatar thing.

Takion
Well, Kyle could put up a bubble and fly them out of there. Superman has actually flown out of a double black hole as well.
Kyle can't teleport someone. He has never done it. Though Surfer has.

Takion
Uh... hence the whole avatar thing.
It wasn't an Avatar.

batdude123
Wonder Woman with the God Wave is still above herald level. It's a power source directly coming from "The Source."

Takion
Wonder Woman with the God Wave is still above herald level. It's a power source directly coming from "The Source."
YOU BET IT IS!!!!! I say JLA 6 - 7 / 10

batdude123
Kyle can't teleport someone. He has never done it. Though Surfer has.

I said Kyle could put up a bubble around everyone and fly them out of there. I didn't say he would teleport them out. And yes, Superman has flown out of a double black hole before.

branhole
Morg is highly powerful without the wol, but he is second to SS in sher power. Morg without the water of life can kick some serious ass.

with the waters of life and power cosmic he almost has to be above surfer, cause w/o power cosmic he was fighting with the hearalds and killed nova or was that before? oh no thats why big g took his powers away anyway. but if big g says kill then morg will run in there and try and kill anything that moves. and the others will be right behind him so i daont see how they lose.

batdude123
with the waters of life and power cosmic he almost has to be above surfer, cause w/o power cosmic he was fighting with the hearalds and killed nova or was that before? oh no thats why big g took his powers away anyway. but if big g says kill then morg will run in there and try and kill anything that moves. and the others will be right behind him so i daont see how they lose.

For this fight, Wonder Woman is fighting at full potential so that means that she is using the "God Wave." I say JLA 5.5-6/10.

Takion
WOL wont be doin nothing to WW with GW

batdude123
It wasn't an Avatar.

Hmm... interesting. Well then that shouldn't have happened. Darkseid has gotten handled by Superman before. Wonder Woman with the God Wave is above that so I don't see how she would lose to current DS with the GW.

branhole
WOL wont be doin nothing to WW with GW

so lets just put destroyer back up there, if nothing can hurt her.

batdude123
so lets just put destroyer back up there, if nothing can hurt her.

If I added Destroyer back to the line-up, I'd have to add Phantom Stranger to the JLA's line-up. I don't think you'd want that. big grin

branhole
how tough is phantom s.

batdude123
Phantom Stranger is at or maybe even above skyfather level. erm

batdude123
Here ya go branhole wink :

Powers and abilities:
The nature of these are as mysterious as the character himself. The Phantom Stranger has demonstrated enormous powers and capabilities, the exact origin of which is undetermined. He can travel enormous distances in a very short period of time, such as to the JLA Watchtower and Apokolips, as well as to mystical dimensions, such as Heaven, Hell and the realm occupied by the Quintessence. He can fire energy bolts of great force, dispel magic, reveal illusions, and survive in space without earthly life-support systems. His power seems to be limited by unspecified parameters, since in many cases, despite his obvious capabilities, he claims he is not allowed to end a crisis directly, only to guide others to take the necessary actions (a restriction that allows the Stranger to guest-star in virtually any title without becoming a deus ex machina whose actions would immediately end the story).

Day of Vengeance #2 strongly implied that it was the Spectre who transformed the Stranger into a rodent, rather than killing him outright, because even the Spectre's near-omnipotent power would be insufficient to kill the Stranger.

Contrary to some trick-of-the-light impressions, the Phantom Stranger does not wear a mask; instead, his eyes are almost constantly cloaked by the shadow of his hat.

branhole
y do they need a jla, y dont they just sned that guy to do the job in the comics. Wouldnt he crush anyone opposing jla.

branhole
isnt deatroyer a skyfather level too or close.

batdude123
y do they need a jla, y dont they just sned that guy to do the job in the comics. Wouldnt he crush anyone opposing jla.

He's kind of a loose member. Sometimes he's with them, and sometimes he's not.

Takion
Hmm... interesting. Well then that shouldn't have happened. Darkseid has gotten handled by Superman before. Wonder Woman with the God Wave is above that so I don't see how she would lose to current DS with the GW.
Superman defeated DS in Superman/Batman 13 was debatable. Superman even said himself that DS went to Overconfident otherwise he would have lost.

Soleran
Silver Surfer=manipulate energy period
Gabriel the Airwalker=manipulate energy just under SS/physically weak compared to other heralds
Terrax the Tamer= terrformer and able to form shields with his Axe and amp his physical stats immensly
Firelord=if it has to do with a star he can do it from temperature to gravity to light to heat and still fairly high up in the power ranges
Nova= relatively weak but more then capable of dishing out death to the mid and lower tier JLA, still can manipulate heat and gravity and fire
Morg= concussive forces and able to use PC for many different uses just not as powerful as SS, physically very powerful
Redshift= 2 swords able to open up black holes and such still able to fly etc etc once again very powerful and has many different abilities
Fallen One= doh got me
Stardust= physically damn near impossible to destroy but powers?

Dude the JLA is toast only Kyle is an remotly close to energy manipulating with heralds there is one Kyle and far to many Heralds to deal with. Bye bye JLA

Takion
Gabriel the Airwalker=manipulate energy just under SS/physically weak compared to other heralds
Terrax the Tamer= terrformer and able to form shields with his Axe and amp his physical stats immensly
Firelord=if it has to do with a star he can do it from temperature to gravity to light to heat and still fairly high up in the power ranges
Nova= relatively weak but more then capable of dishing out death to the mid and lower tier JLA, still can manipulate heat and gravity and fire
Morg= concussive forces and able to use PC for many different uses just not as powerful as SS, physically very powerful
Redshift= 2 swords able to open up black holes and such still able to fly etc etc once again very powerful and has many different abilities
Fallen One= doh got me

Dude the JLA is toast only Kyle is an remotly close to energy manipulating with heralds there is one Kyle and far to many Heralds to deal with. Bye bye JLA
You do know what is the GW. Right?

Soleran
You do know what is the GW. Right?

Is it something akin to Thor's Godwave? Is a godwave even a good use of power if someone has powercosmic and is able to read you as you channel energy and can move superfast?

Takion
Is it something akin to Thor's Godwave? Is a godwave even a good use of power if someone has powercosmic and is able to read you as you channel energy and can move superfast?
Wonder-Woman becomes one of the most powerful character in DC Earth with the God-Wave.

batdude123
Fallen One= doh got me

You're also forgetting:

Wonder Woman with God Wave
Superman
Martian Manhunter (stated to be the most powerful member of the JLA)
FLASH
Red Tornado
Hawkman w/ Claw of Horus
Captain Atom
Captain Marvel
Plastic Man
etc...

While you are telling us what the Heralds can do, you are also underestimating the JLA's abilities.

Soleran
Superman=Survives the first assault of the gravity wave/SS kryptonites his blood
Wonder Woman=Survives the gravity wave but is severly limited having a sun's worth of gravity encompasing her
Martian Manhunter=Survives the gravity wave but is severly limited having a sun's worth of gravity encompasing him, perhaps not even able to keep up his humanoid form because of this
Flash= I hope he's in the speedforce because his human durability would get him killed instantly
Green Lantern (Kyle)=he can survive but he is going to be using alot of power to do anything now
Plastic Man= smooshed formless, not dead but not able to do anything
Aquaman=dead
Red Tornado=air elemental not really sure about this but one small un of gravity still effects wins he isnt going anywher efast
Captain Marvel=slowed down EXTREMELY
Captain Atom=smooshed
Batman=smooshed
Hawkman=smooshed
Major Force=smooshed
Black Lightning=smooshed
Superboy=smooshed
Wondergirl=smooshed

This is before anyone gets to fighting either and useing any number of other powers after this initial wave.

batdude123
Martian Manhunter -Advanced physical and shapeshifting abilities resulting from complete command of his anatomy, grants him superstrength, speed, density control and invisibility. Also a powerful telepath with knowledge of many advanced Martian techniques. Can project an energy beam from his eyes called Martian Vision.

Wonder Woman with the God Wave would trump a couple of the Heralds

Flash uses his immense speed to use the speed force against the heralds. All the cosmic awarness ain't gonna help against somebody who can litterally go beyond the concept of speed.

Superman- Arguably the most versatile character in the JLA.

Captain Atom- Is also an energy absorber like Silver Surfer.

Captain Marvel- With the power of Solomon, Hercules, Atlas, Zeus, Achilles, and Mercury, he would prove to be a great help to the JLA.

Kyle- The most creative GL ever. His imagination and will are great so he could deal with one of the Heralds and defeat him.

Hawkman w/ Claw of Horus- He's knocked out Superman and has also destroyed a god with it by ripping him apart. The Claw also grants the user complete defense and invulnerability.

batdude123
Superman=Survives the first assault of the gravity wave/SS kryptonites his blood
Wonder Woman=Survives the gravity wave but is severly limited having a sun's worth of gravity encompasing her
Martian Manhunter=Survives the gravity wave but is severly limited having a sun's worth of gravity encompasing him, perhaps not even able to keep up his humanoid form because of this
Flash= I hope he's in the speedforce because his human durability would get him killed instantly
Green Lantern (Kyle)=he can survive but he is going to be using alot of power to do anything now
Aquaman=dead
Red Tornado=air elemental not really sure about this but one small un of gravity still effects wins he isnt going anywher efast
Captain Atom=smooshed
Batman=smooshed
Hawkman=smooshed
Major Force=smooshed
Black Lightning=smooshed
Superboy=smooshed
Wondergirl=smooshed

This is before anyone gets to fighting either and useing any number of other powers after this initial wave.

No, no, no... Supergirl is on par with Superman, easily.

batdude123
Aquaman=dead
Captain Atom=smooshed
Batman=smooshed
Hawkman=smooshed
Major Force=smooshed
Black Lightning=smooshed
Superboy=smooshed
Wondergirl=smooshed

And how do you actually know that the Heralds would create gravitational forces on the JLA before they make their moves against them?

Soleran
yeah I goofed I put wondergirl, no matter Superboy, Superman and Supergirl get kryptonite blood treatment from SS and the gravity piece from Nova and Firelord, dude its not that I am counting out the JLA its just the powers these guys have are sick!

Like I said just increasing gravity around all those guys makes your teams effectiveness drop considerably and your superteam is toast against SS with allies.

With Cosmic Awareness the Heralds don't even have to be anywhere NEAR the JLA's sight range to use their powers.

Takion
And how do you actually know that the Heralds would create gravitational forces on the JLA before they make their moves against them?
Good debating skills Batdude123 thumb up

UniOmni
Martian Manhunter -Advanced physical and shapeshifting abilities resulting from complete command of his anatomy, grants him superstrength, speed, density control and invisibility. Also a powerful telepath with knowledge of many advanced Martian techniques. Can project an energy beam from his eyes called Martian Vision.

Wonder Woman with the God Wave would trump a couple of the Heralds

Flash uses his immense speed to use the speed force against the heralds. All the cosmic awarness ain't gonna help against somebody who can litterally go beyond the concept of speed.

Superman- Arguably the most versatile character in the JLA.

Captain Atom- Is also an energy absorber like Silver Surfer.

Captain Marvel- With the power of Solomon, Hercules, Atlas, Zeus, Achilles, and Mercury, he would prove to be a great help to the JLA.

Kyle- The most creative GL ever. His imagination and will are great so he could deal with one of the Heralds and defeat him.

Hawkman w/ Claw of Horus- He's knocked out Superman and has also destroyed a god with it by ripping him apart. The Claw also grants the user complete defense and invulnerability.

How can Superman possibly be the most versatile member of ANY team that includes Flash, Manhunter, G FUKKIN L, and Cap Atom?!!! Really?!

batdude123
yeah I goofed I put wondergirl, no matter Superboy, Superman and Supergirl get kryptonite blood treatment from SS and the gravity piece from Nova and Firelord, dude its not that I am counting out the JLA its just the powers these guys have are sick!

Like I said just increasing gravity around all those guys makes your teams effectiveness drop considerably and your superteam is toast against SS with allies.

Shows what you know about Supergirl. She's from the icy planet Argo. She's not even affected by kryptonite. stick out tongue

batdude123
How can Superman possibly be the most versatile member of ANY team that includes Flash, Manhunter, G FUKKIN L, and Cap Atom?!!! Really?!

I said it was arguable. stick out tongue

Soleran
Shows what you know about Supergirl. She's from the icy planet Argo. She's not even affected by kryptonite. stick out tongue

Huh thats funny Supergirl got pimpslapped on Apokolips from Superman and a kryptonite ring, worked just fine on her then wink

UniOmni
People are seriously overestimating the power of the Godwave. She can't access its full power at will, and has to pray for it to even manifest...By then, she can be dealt with. GL and Cap Atom, along with Cap Marvel are the biggest guns here. MM should be a big gun, but with firelord here, his effectiveness dropped drastically.

batdude123
People are seriously overestimating the power of the Godwave. She can't access its full power at will, and has to pray for it to even manifest...By then, she can be dealt with. GL and Cap Atom, along with Cap Marvel are the biggest guns here. MM should be a big gun, but with firelord here, his effectiveness dropped drastically.

Wonder Woman already has the God Wave when she walks into this fight. wink And Martian Manhunter has recently gotten over his fear of fire.

Soleran
Wonder Woman already has the God Wave when she walks into this fight. wink And Martian Manhunter has recently gotten over his fear of fire.

So are you calling Prep for WW only , lol.

batdude123
I stated that this was Wonder Woman at her full maximum potential. big grin Happy Dance

Soleran
yup I said the JLA could pull 2 wins so there we gosmile

UniOmni
How much of the Godwave though?? 10%, 25% 100%?
Be specific.
And whats the point in making it a thread, if she has the full power of the godwave? This is almost as bad as a Golem thread.

Magee
38.4%, tbh does that make it any easier?

JLA win 6/10.

batdude123
How much of the Godwave though?? 10%, 25% 100%?
Be specific.
And whats the point in making it a thread, if she has the full power of the godwave? This is almost as bad as a Golem thread.

How about 50%?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.