tv series

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vader sith
does any one know when the tv series will start and will the original characters be in it

Council#13
There's going to be another TV series?

l0rd?
Q Vos, B Fett and A Ventress will be main characters. There will also be a number of jedi that survived the purge who will make appearences.

vader sith
when will i start

DarthMaul9123
yes and what station, o and will there be seasons on DVD i must know

Motoko Sama
I don't believe it starts until 2007 according to IMDB. And, l0rd? - when did they ever say anything about who would be in it? More bull?

DarthMaul9123
will the ARCs appear in this? or any clones for that matter

Motoko Sama
Originally posted by DarthMaul9123
will the ARCs appear in this? or any clones for that matter

Who knows? I don't know too much about it, I believe it's suppose to be set between Episodes III and IV - but that could've just been a rumor I read. I could've sworn Lucas said that though like awhile ago though.

DarthMaul9123
well then how is asajj ventress in it?

l0rd?
Assaj survived the purge.

Motoko Sama
Originally posted by DarthMaul9123
well then how is asajj ventress in it?

Um, l0rd is a troll, and has about zero credibility with the crap he keeps saying - so I'd suggest not to believe a word he says, because to my knowledge, there has been no mention of those characters - nor which exact characters - will be appearing.

DarthMaul9123
hey lord i have a test for you is asajj a sith, jedi, dark jedi, or rouge jedi?

l0rd?
Most recently, she was a dark jedi that seems to have turned away from the dark side.

Ushgarak
TV series talk goes here:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f38/t391954.html

Until it becomes big enough to get its own area.

Thankyou,

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.