X men 3 is the worst of the trilogy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rockycairns
The other two had more story about the Mutants where X men 3 doesnt it introduces about 20 characters in the short 105 minutes and doesnt develop them it just relys on the action sequences which are good but a bit pointless when there is no story

Whiteclipse
agreed, angel was freaking awesome huh? no nightcrawler? what the hell?!?

Mišt
Originally posted by rockycairns
The other two had more story about the Mutants where X men 3 doesnt it introduces about 20 characters in the short 105 minutes and doesnt develop them it just relys on the action sequences which are good but a bit pointless when there is no story

Err...pay attention to whats happening....the 20 characters they introduced didnt need extra background story, Magneto recruited them all as a n00b army, and they all ended up dying. Would have taken away time with more character crap on useless people who dont matter. Angel was bad enough, they involved his story.....wasnt even necessary!

And you just said it, the other two had story about the Mutants......this one was the climatic battle between humans/brotherhood/xmen. The story was simple, the humans came up with a cure, Magneto wanted to exploit it to persuade other mutants to join his cause in removing humans, and the xmen were the Jedi peacekeepers in this case.

subgenius
I am going to have to see the film again in order to know my true feelings. I liked the film, but I am filled with a lot of conflicting feelings about various individual elements of the movie.

I am feeling that, if this is the last film in the series, then X-3 was a horrible film. If it is a transition film for a fourth episode, then it can work well. The ending implied that this is NOT the end. It is interesting that we never actually get to see Cyclops die or dead on screen. We do not know whether or not Jean Grey actually killed him. There is room to bring him back. Xavier is also not dead.

This felt like X-men 3: The Last Stand Part One .

Stubbs
I saw this film yesterday, It's quite interesting.. But one peeked interest to me the most, Did Iceman kill Pyro after headbutting him?

Evil Dead
they just had to give him a few minutes screen time to introduce his character for X4. They did the same thing with Kitty in X2........allowing her to have a much bigger role in X3. They did the same thing with Collosus in X2.....allowing him to have a much bigger role in X3. They did the same thing with IceMan in Xmen 1.....allowing him to take a much bigger role in X2.

I thought the movie was okay........but not up to par with the others. It was obviously just a transitional movie to close out this X1-X3 story while introducing all the new characters for the next movie. That hurt it alot.

to the guy who posted about nightcrawler.....Alan Cumming was already obligated to other projects. He is however still signed for another Xmen sequel.......look for him in X4.

And whomever said, "if there's another Xmen movie".......there is. Fox studio heads announced back in January that they will keep making Xmen movies as long as the audience is there. The title of this film as "the last stand" is merely to close out the current story line to the characters in X1-X3. The only way they won't make another is if X3 bombed.........which we all know it didn't.

C-Dic
Next X Men movie is pretty much confirmed as a prequel.

ThePittman

Stubbs
Someone tell me, Did Pyro get killed after Iceman head butted him?

Ushgarak
X-Men area please!

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.