Phoenix (movie) vs. Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr. Universe
The movie version of the Phoenix

vs.

Current Darkseid.

who wins?

Sam Z
Darkseid, she wasn't that powerfull in the movie.

Mr. Universe
i think her powers in the movie were comparable to Mr. M's

Darth Martin
Pheonix was bad*** in X-Men 3

Lord Urizen
OMG did they depower her THAT MUCH ??????

ThePittman
I would have to say Darkseid, the movie version was much weaker then again she just manifested.

Mr. Universe
She was weak enough to kill people with mere thoughts.

Mider
she wasnt a cosmic entity in the movie just a split personality with boundless power..........oh and its not even the last movie i hear why did they say it would be?

Darth Martin
The only other storyline I could possibly see is apocalapse. But, then again they killed everyone important off like cyclops,jean,proffesor x,mags,mystique. What happend to nightcrawler.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Darth Martin
The only other storyline I could possibly see is apocalapse. But, then again they killed everyone important off like cyclops,jean,proffesor x,mags,mystique. What happend to nightcrawler.

Spoilers!!!!!!!!!

Ritoshi
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Spoilers!!!!!!!!! laughing

the Darkone

Did you see the ending credits, remember the guy in mactagert hospital the guy who was brain dead. X4 is around the corner some time in 2009 or 2010 the lastest my be a different cast but a strong possibility.

King_Mungi
Use common sense people the movie has been out 1 day, not everyone has seen it so use spoiler tags

Grimm22

Actually Mags and Mystique didnt die no

They just lost their powers

King_Mungi
SPOILERS!....It's not hard people

TheBadguy
im glad I've seen the movie, someone should edit those posts.

Mider
yeah but people die in x-men comics all the time dont they and just come back? im sure they will do something like that for all the dead characters, oh yeah pheonix got another body blah blah, so did professor x, the mutant sucking syrum didnt last so mags is back to his old self so is mystique i say that there will be a part four cause the guy who played juggernaut said he was signed to play juggs in part four and five.

Validus
If I actually cared about this movie I might be a little pissed at this spoiler onslaught.

riceroost
Movie Phoenix would lose to Darkseid. She was really de-powered. She was impressive, but considering how much weaker everyone is in the X-Movies, that's not saying a lot.

Xplosive
In the movie she could do a lot more than she did. What did you expect, to blow the world. In the movie they pretty much showed she is powerful to destroy the world with thought.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Mr. Universe
i think her powers in the movie were comparable to Mr. M's

Good analogy.

Originally posted by Mider
yeah but people die in x-men comics all the time dont they and just come back? im sure they will do something like that for all the dead characters, oh yeah pheonix got another body blah blah, so did professor x, the mutant sucking syrum didnt last so mags is back to his old self so is mystique i say that there will be a part four cause the guy who played juggernaut said he was signed to play juggs in part four and five.

Ray Park signed a 2 movie deal, but you don't see him in X-2 nor X-3 do you?

Kelly Hu is also signed on for another movie, but she wasn't in X-3...

...My assessment is....Contracts mean nothing.

Mider
so will there be a part 4? I mean alot of people hated part 3 cause they where like THIS IS HOW IT ENDS? PROF X DIES AND JEAN TOO WHAT THE HELL?! but i wonder if they would like it more if they knew that if it was a hit they would make a sequal any opinions?

Mr. Universe
Patrick Stewart hinted at a 4th installment earlier this month at an interview. He said it was all down to how well X3 does. So the answer is most likely yes. I hope they cut half of this horrible cast and bring in new members/actors.

Mider
all the cast is being whiny saying I GOT BETTER THINGS TO DO, bull, but anyway the guy who played juggs supposidly said he did sign for part four and five

Lord Urizen
DArk Pheonix....she could erase Darkseid the way she erased everyone else in the movie.

King_Mungi
Professor X is not dead, he is now in the body of the guy Moria was taken care of. The guy Professor showed a clip of talking about ethics

Validus
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
DArk Pheonix....she could erase Darkseid the way she erased everyone else in the movie.
And he could erase her with the OE. Movie Jean isn't a cosmic being, just really powerful. OE owns her like it does everyone not named Superman.

Mr. Universe
Yeah it depends on who erases who first.

Cosmic Cube
Jean says "kill me" and he OB's her.

Would that work on someone who's not from The Source?

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Mr. Universe
Yeah it depends on who erases who first.

A Quick Draw! Excellent!

Xplosive
Phoenix should win this. It really was pointed there is no limit to her power in movie.

((The_Anomaly))
Thats BS, she couldn't even kill Logan. Which was stupid, but she couldn't.

grey fox
Darkseid casually slaps away Jean and takes her as one of his concubines....

Xplosive
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))

She didn't want to kill him. She was burning him, but if she wanted to kill him, she would and she know he is a healer. She knocked him out easily, and than in the end she couldn't even move him, he came to her. So I think she didn't want to kill him.

((The_Anomaly))
I didn't see that, It was specifically stated that once she becomes Phoenix she acts on raw emotion, she loved Scott and had no trouble killing him...at all.

She tried to kill Logan, and failed. Thats all that happened.

Xplosive
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
She tried to kill Logan, and failed. Thats all that happened.

WTF are you talking about? Are you blind. In first scene she knocked him out, in mansion, when she thorowed him into the wall.

And than in the end, he was walking toward her and came to her. That is already enough that she didn't want to kill him, she allowed him.

Mider
dont get all mad, and she wasnt a cosmic being she shouldnt be on par with a cosmic being even if they use the world limitless doesnt mean she can do anything.

Xplosive
Originally posted by Mider
dont get all mad, and she wasnt a cosmic being she shouldnt be on par with a cosmic being even if they use the world limitless doesnt mean she can do anything.

Look. All that can be changed. In X3 it was told she is Phoenix, in X6 could already be explained that actully she is a cosmic being. Everything can be explained. And even in comic, Jean is Pheonix, one with Phoenix Force, Jean is Phoenix.

Acutlly in movie they also said she can do whatever she wants.
She could do probably far .............far more than she did in the movie.
But they won't immediatelly show her to blow the world, which she probably could do in the movie.

Mr. Universe
^DC fanboys have mental blocks that prevent them from reaching rational conclusions.

In the DC Universe, E does not equal MC squared. In fact it's a universally held notion that E=speedblitz.

Lord Urizen

Yes she could have, but she was most likely toying with him and not trying. If she was able to freeze mutants, humans, and projectiles IN PLACE....do you not think she could have done the SAME to Logan?

She ALLOWED Logan to kill her (Jean Grety) before Pheonix comes back, if you don't realize this, then it shows a poor understanding on your part.

As for Pheonix VS Darkseid, it all depends on who attacks first.

She can most probably FREEZE the Omega Effect in place before Darksied gets to hit her with it.

She wasn't shown to be as powerful as her comic book or cartoon counterpart, but she was indeed very powerful, and it was strongly suggested that she could do practicaly anything she wanted to.

Magneto even said that example with the Cure-Equipped Gun, "I can only manipulate the metal in this, but you can do whatever you want with it"

Her telekinetic and psychic abilities were sed to be limitless which is why she posed such a danger to the world.

Can Darksied kill her? Yes....but can she kill Darkseid? Yes....

It all depends on HOW they fight, what moves each makes, and basically who makes the better move first.

jasofisc
Originally posted by Lord Urizen

Yes she could have, but she was most likely toying with him and not trying. If she was able to freeze mutants, humans, and projectiles IN PLACE....do you not think she could have done the SAME to Logan?

She ALLOWED Logan to kill her (Jean Grety) before Pheonix comes back, if you don't realize this, then it shows a poor understanding on your part.

As for Pheonix VS Darkseid, it all depends on who attacks first.

She can most probably FREEZE the Omega Effect in place before Darksied gets to hit her with it.

She wasn't shown to be as powerful as her comic book or cartoon counterpart, but she was indeed very powerful, and it was strongly suggested that she could do practicaly anything she wanted to.

Magneto even said that example with the Cure-Equipped Gun, "I can only manipulate the metal in this, but you can do whatever you want with it"

Her telekinetic and psychic abilities were sed to be limitless which is why she posed such a danger to the world.

Can Darksied kill her? Yes....but can she kill Darkseid? Yes....

It all depends on HOW they fight, what moves each makes, and basically who makes the better move first.

I couldn't agree more the only limit we seen in x3 was that of Jeans control on the phonix

Lord Urizen
YEP YEP YEP !!!!!!^^^^^^

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.