Beast vs. The Kingpin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
Could the X-Men's blue, furry mutant take down Wilson Fisk : The Kingpin of Crime????

The fight takes place in a dojo with each character given an hour to meditate, warm-up, and prepare for the fight...

There is no weapons, and only h2h techniques and their fighting styles only...

Who takes this????

BEAST

VS.

KINGPIN

Tallis
Beast

grey fox
Beast , he has class 2-4 strength .

Brutacus
Beast is stronger more agile, heals faster.
And they also seem to weigh almost the same only kingpin is a lot bigger.

Metalmanx
Beast. Eeeeasily.

jrodslam
This is a good fight. I think Beast is overrated personally while Kingpin is underrated. Who has Beast fought and beat? Danger didnt seem that tough. He seemed to have a hard time with Wolverine also(although most people do).

Kingpin on the other hand is also very strong. Hes as strong as Cap, maybe even slightly stronger. Hes agile for his size and a great h2h fighter. Kingpin has beat Cap, Batman struggled with him and Daredevil has problems with him on occasion.

I think KP can take 6/10.

Brutacus
Well let's see, KP is strong but beast is stronger, KP is agile but beast is more agile, KP is fast but beast is faster.
Beast is not overrated I believe he's underrated.

jrodslam
Beast is stronger, but not to the point where it may make a big difference in this fight. Beast is fast and agile but not to the point where he wouldnt get hit. Beast has struggled with those who are slower and less agile than him. Plus Daredevil fought Beast and his speed and agility didnt help him. Daredevil beat him in a few panels.

Brutacus
so see beast is underrated and not kingpin, I mean he should be one of the most agile guy's, I know beasts strenght issn't very impresive but, his strenght and agility put together, with his weight of 402 lbs or 355lbs not sure how much beast weight is.

I mean iff DD can't win from KP doesn't mean beast can't beat him.
I mean KP won't be able to use his size advantage over beast because beast is a pretty big guy himself and stronger maybe not very much stronger but still he is stronger.

Mr. Universe
Beast wins this rather easily, especially when he's beserk.

Tank_6603
Beast in a curbstomp.

FG725
Kingpin has a laser in his cane you all know that right? I think if he gets a hold of ol' beast then he can crush him but if beast can move fast and is corridanated and able to dodge the lasers and get close he might win his speed is his advantage. But KP has range on this one

Soljer
No, kingpin doesn't have a laser cane.

"There is no weapons, and only h2h techniques and their fighting styles only..."

Tank_6603
comicbook kid's signature giv'es me nightmares.

Darth Martin
IMO beast is the most agile character in marvel.

willRules
Originally posted by jrodslam
Danger didnt seem that tough.

eek!

we were reading the same issues right??????? Danger beat every single member of the team beforehand, including Beast. Danger knew all their weaknesses and how to use it against them in a fight. Also in the rematch beast not only had no help whatsoever but was hindered by having to carry Xavier!!!!!

rock RESPECT BEAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eek! rock

badabing
The fight ends with Beast lying down while spinning Kingpin like a beach ball with his feet.

Brutacus
beast wins very easy, end why doesn't beast fight more hmmm maybe because he's a doctor.

jrodslam
Can someone post some Beats fights? All this "Beast wins easily", should be proven.

Kingpin has Beat Cap as well as give Daredevil, Batman and Spiderman trouble on occasion.

capt it up
Can someone post some Beats fights? All this "Beast wins easily", should be proven.

Kingpin has Beat Cap as well as give Daredevil, Batman and Spiderman trouble on occasion.
did u just say kingpin fought batman?

Brutacus
if beast loses from spiderman and kp wind from spiderman doesn't mean beast can't win
that's the big mistake here, iff a guy can beat a other doesn't mean he can beat them all.

batdude123
Beast.

Brutacus
beast will beat kingpin more than not beast is far superior in his body every step he take's

jrodslam
Originally posted by capt it up
did u just say kingpin fought batman?

Yes i did.big grin

Kingpin fought Batman in the "King of New York" crossover.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Brutacus
if beast loses from spiderman and kp wind from spiderman doesn't mean beast can't win
that's the big mistake here, iff a guy can beat a other doesn't mean he can beat them all.

If Beast loses to Spiderman and Kingpin beat sSpiderman it may not COMPLETELY mean that Kingpin could beat Beast, but it does help in arguement when saying Kingpin can beat Beast. Heres why i say that.

1. Kingpins h2h skills are very honed and well crafted.
2. Kingpins agility, speed and strength excedes that of a man his weight and stature.
3. Kingpin skills are good enough to allow him to beat Captain America in which he did. His skills are also good enough to where he has beat Daredevil as well as Spiderman. Hes even had Batman struggle against him.

Those are reasons why i believe Kingpin could beat Beast. People say Beast can beat Kingpin cause hes faster, more agile and slightly stronger, yet Fisk has defeated opponents who are faster, stronger and more agile than him so it wouldnt be anything new against Beast.

MrHeavySilence
Originally posted by willRules
eek!

we were reading the same issues right??????? Danger beat every single member of the team beforehand, including Beast. Danger knew all their weaknesses and how to use it against them in a fight. Also in the rematch beast not only had no help whatsoever but was hindered by having to carry Xavier!!!!!

rock RESPECT BEAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eek! rock

What issue was this?

batdude123
If Beast loses to Spiderman and Kingpin beat sSpiderman it may not COMPLETELY mean that Kingpin could beat Beast, but it does help in arguement when saying Kingpin can beat Beast. Heres why i say that.

2. Kingpins agility, speed and strength excedes that of a man his weight and stature.
3. Kingpin skills are good enough to allow him to beat Captain America in which he did. His skills are also good enough to where he has beat Daredevil as well as Spiderman. Hes even had Batman struggle against him.

Those are reasons why i believe Kingpin could beat Beast. People say Beast can beat Kingpin cause hes faster, more agile and slightly stronger, yet Fisk has defeated opponents who are faster, stronger and more agile than him so it wouldnt be anything new against Beast.

Yeah, and looking at someone of Spider-man's calibur, they should have absolutely no trouble with KP. All their fights are riddled with CIS.

jrodslam

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Darth Martin
IMO beast is the most agile character in marvel.

More than Spider-Man? Really?

riceroost
Beast's furballs could take down Kingpin.

Comicbook_kid

yes thumb up Agreed!!! I personally believe Kingpin would give Beast one HELL of a fight...and Beast wouldn't win quite as easily (or as quickly) as some people on here think IMO....

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Metalmanx

More than Spider-Man? Really?

Yea Beast 's primary trait is his agility where as spidermans is probably his strength.

batdude123
Beast takes this fight.

Metalmanx
Yea Beast 's primary trait is his agility where as spidermans is probably his strength.

No no. Spidey's primary trait is definitely his agility. That's the biggest thing about him.

Spidey's agility >>>>> Beast/Nightcrawler.

batdude123
No no. Spidey's primary trait is definitely his agility. That's the biggest thing about him.

Spidey's agility >>>>> Beast/Nightcrawler.

I wouldn't put him THAT far ahead of Beast in terms of agility. Even Classic Beast was pulling off agility feats that are still to this day considered amazing.

capt it up
spiderman agility=beast
spiderman reflexes>beast

Metalmanx
Originally posted by batdude123
I wouldn't put him THAT far ahead of Beast in terms of agility. Even Classic Beast was pulling off agility feats that are still to this day considered amazing.

I would. Please, don't get me wrong. Beast is one of my favorite characters and I DO NOT underrate him. I give him everything he deserves. Spider-Man is just superior to him in terms of agility.

batdude123
I would. Please, don't get me wrong. Beast is one of my favorite characters and I DO NOT underrate him. I give him everything he deserves. Spider-Man is just superior to him in terms of agility.

Spider-man's reflexes also help him out do Beast but in terms of raw agility, I'd put them on the same level (with Spider-man being SLIGHTLY ahead of him).

Metalmanx
Originally posted by batdude123
Spider-man's reflexes also help him out do Beast but in terms of raw agility, I'd put them on the same level (with Spider-man being SLIGHTLY ahead of him).

Alright, I can live with that one.

willRules
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
What issue was this?

Well he beat Danger in Astonishing X-men issue 12, but in an earlier issue Danger beat all of them including Beast. That happened in issue 9 or 10, I think smile

steverules
That was a gr8 issue, the danger graphic novel is very gd indeed

willRules
yes

Brutacus
you can't really tell who's more agile spiderman or beast, you have to realize that spiderman got his spidersense so he would know that danger is comming before beast does so he would react faster.
And why kingpin can take a win over spiderman and why I believe beast can take kingpin is because kingpins weight wouldn't have a affect on beast because beast only weighs 40 lbs less than kingpin so they are both very bulky, but still beast is the faster, stronger and he is more agile than kp.

Brutacus
http://www.marveldatabase.com/wiki/index.php/Beast_%28Hank_McCoy%29

Looking at this character bio, I think beast will win very easy.

White Reeper
Ya he would win lol

complexbrother
Yes i did.big grin

Kingpin fought Batman in the "King of New York" crossover.

no he didn't beat him, he supprised Batman but the bat prevailed.

anywho the Beast is better in just about every aspect when is comes down to a fist fight.

Beast ststs ...
Superhuman Strength: He posses superhuman strength class 30(30 tons). He is strong enough to smash through a brick wall with a single blow and he can tie barbells in a knot.

Superhuman Agility: He has the agility of a great ape and the acrobatic prowess of the most accomplished circus aerialist and acrobat. Ha can walk a tightrope or a slack rope as easily as most people can walk on a sidewalk. He can walk on his hands for many hours, or perform a complicated sequence of gymnastic stunts such as flips, rolls, and springs. He can easily match or top any Olympic record at gymnastics apparatus (such as flying rings, climbing ropes, horizontal bars, trampolines).

Superhuman Endurance: His stamina is approximately triple that of a well-trained athlete in his prime.

Superhuman Speed: The Beast is quite fast, able to run on all four at approximately 40 miles per hour for short sprints.

Superhuman Dexterity: he can perform many tasks with his feet as easily as a human would do with his hands. His manual and pedal dexterity is so great that he can write using both hands at once or tie knots in rope with his toes.

Superhuman Durability: His physiology is durable enough to permit him to take a three-story fall without a broken bone or strain (providing he lands on his feet).

Accelerated Healing: powers that allow him to repair mild to moderate injuries within the span of a few hours, whereas ordinary humans might require many days.He can recover quickly from minor ailments such as colds.

Enhanced Senses: possesses Enhanced acute senses that are comparable to those of certain animals, enabling him to see and hear distant objects more clearly than a normal human, and identify and track someone purely by scent. He also possesses cat-like night-vision.

Pheremones: ability to secrete pheromones to attract members of the opposite sex

Claws: possesses razor-sharp claws on both his hands and his feet.

Known Abilities: Henry McCoy possesses a genius-level intellect and is an accomplished scientist and scholar. He is a world-renowned geneticist and is considered a leader in the field of human mutation: a peer of Professor Xavier, Moira McTaggart, and Kavita Rao. He is also an expert in the fields of chemistry, physics, electronics, and computer science. McCoy has a great familiarity with the canon of English literature and poetry. The most literate and eloquent of the X-Men, Hank is in possession of a million-dollar vocabulary. He is even a keyboard piano virtuoso!

The beast is an excellent hand-to-hand fighter. While not martially trained, his honed acrobatic skills and feral instincts lend him remarkable grace and talent in combat.
Strength Level: Beast can lift at least 30 tons.

jrodslam
Originally posted by complexbrother
no he didn't beat him, he supprised Batman but the bat prevailed.

anywho the Beast is better in just about every aspect when is comes down to a fist fight.

First off, if you go back and READ my answer post and the question post i was relpying to, youd see that the question was "Did you say Kingpin fought Batman?" and my post was "Yes he did."

Secondly, you may have forgot or just didnt read the comic, but Batman did NOT beat Kingpin. They were stalemated and when Daredevil beat Scarecrow, he and Batman left the scene.

Thirdly, Beasts stats are nice and all, but doesnt prove that hed beat Kingpin in a fight.

Brutacus
People here rely to much on well he could beat batman so well he should beat him I say no that's not the case.
I mean this may sound very strange and silly but I'll try to explain.
You got batman who's 6+ maybe??? how much does he weigh?? 230 max maybe more but not much more, against kingpin 6.7 and weighs 430 maybe even 450???
So kingpin will use his weight in a fight (I know he's a great fighter very fast for a man his size, don't get me wrong he is.)

Now we got beast who's current maybe 6.0? I believe he's bigger well the lion version is I mean he towers over gambit and cyclops who are both 6.2 I believe, but well let's say he's 6+ aswell.
current they don't really know how much he weighs but going from marvel he's 5,11 and weighs 402 so he's quit big himself he's very big in the shoulders so kingpin would have a harder time trying to use his mass against beast.
So my question would be how he could beat beast?

jrodslam
Thing about what you said B, is that when Kingpin fights beings like Spiderman, Batman, Daredevil, Captain America, he doesnt just rely on his strength. He uses his agility and speed for the most part. Thats why he always catches his opponents off guard and confuses them. When he grabs them, THATS when he applies the strength. Kingpin is all muscle and is able to take hits quite well from Spiderman, Daredevil etc.

A persons height and weight doesnt have much to do with their strength. Its all about how much they train. There are characters who are shorter and weigh less than Kingpin and could lift just as much as he can. Beast is big in stature but not bigger than Kingpin. If KP were to get a hold of him, one could say it may possibly be a bit harder keeping it on, but that isnt likely due to his long/big arms. Arms of shich Spderman himself struggle to get out of.

Ive mentioned how KP could win, but noone has stated how beast would win.

willRules
Beasts stats are nice and all, but doesnt prove that hed beat Kingpin in a fight.

So you are gonna overlook the fact that Beast is stronger, faster, more agile etc? confused

I consider that to be very important in the outcome of a fight.

plus Beast doesn't have bad feats either. We have already mentioned he single handedly ( He was actually handicapped by looking after Xavier) defeated a robot designed to take out all the X-men including himself, by simply outsmarting the robot.

If thats not impressive I don't know what is..............

Brutacus
well euh he didn't really outsmart him he went feral or didn't he????

Brutacus
ow and second jordslam I know he's fast and surprises people but I was really trying to say he needs to use other tactics to fight beast. his size doesn't work he, and you have to admit even thow he uses his speed he also use his size advantage a lot.

jrodslam
So you are gonna overlook the fact that Beast is stronger, faster, more agile etc? confused

So is Spiderman(stronger and faster), Captain America(same strength, faster), Batman(faster, slightly weaker) and Daredevil(faster, slightly weaker). Whats your point. Kingpin has beat 3 out of 4 of the people i just mentioned. All who are stronger, faster and more agile etc. big grin

I consider that to be very important in the outcome of a fight.

All those stats CAN be very important in the outcome of a fight.

plus Beast doesn't have bad feats either. We have already mentioned he single handedly ( He was actually handicapped by looking after Xavier) defeated a robot designed to take out all the X-men including himself, by simply outsmarting the robot.

If thats not impressive I don't know what is..............

Actually, Beast wasnt handicapped at all when fighting Danger. He was trying to get Prof to safety BEFORE danger encountered him and Prof. Then when it/she did, Beast dropped Prof and attacked Danger. Hardly impressive considering he gave Danger a slash then caught Prof and let him go onto the ground. At that time, Danger seemed stunned and didnt even attack. Beast then clawed and bit at her while Prof was watching from the ground. Beast wasnt handicapped at all. Plus after taking a wing off and a bit of clawing(in which Danger never appeared to be fighting back), Beast shut her down.

You say beast outsmarted her, but he didnt. His cat instincts took over. Plus like i said she wasnt even fighting back. Hardly impressive. Impressive is besting Captain America, Daredevil, Spiderman in h2h combat. All in which who have fought back and lost.

jrodslam
ow and second jordslam I know he's fast and surprises people but I was really trying to say he needs to use other tactics to fight beast. his size doesn't work he, and you have to admit even thow he uses his speed he also use his size advantage a lot.

Actually, he really doesnt need to use other tactics when fighting beast. He still has a size advantage over Hank and can use that. And yes KP does use his size advantage alot, but thats ONLY usually when he gets his hands on his opponent. Otherwise, he uses his speed and skill.

Brutacus
well so he has to bearhug a guy who is like kp 400+ lbs muscle.
Who has claws that can cut metal, he can't strangle beast fast enough, beast would be able to strenght his way out of it.
And he got better stamina so he could keep up a fight longer than kp so he could dodge kp untill kp get's tierd.

jrodslam
well so he has to bearhug a guy who is like kp 400+ lbs muscle.
Who has claws that can cut metal, he can't strangle beast fast enough, beast would be able to strenght his way out of it.
And he got better stamina so he could keep up a fight longer than kp so he could dodge kp untill kp get's tierd.

I do believe that Kingpin can get his arms around Beast. Secondly Beast isnt faster or stronger than Spiderman in which Kingpin has grabbed and bearhugged.

braz
Beast whips his a$$. Beast 8.5/10

Brutacus
well consider beast is smaller than kp but almost the same weight I like to think beast has more muscle than kp.
Must be bigger build in the shoulders.

braz
Beast wins this easy. just watch X 3 the last stand. hes a freakin savage.

Psyquis52
Beast wins.

jrodslam
well consider beast is smaller than kp but almost the same weight I like to think beast has more muscle than kp.
Must be bigger build in the shoulders.

KP is all muscle, plus hes bigger than Beast. That would also mean more muscle than Beast as well.

jrodslam
Originally posted by braz
Beast wins this easy. just watch X 3 the last stand. hes a freakin savage.

Nice rebuttal.

None has yet to show why/how Beast would win. I guess spamming "Beast wins." is the best some can come up with erm

Brutacus
Euh beast is also all muscle or did you think he was fat?
A bigger doesn't matter, it's the weight that give's you muscle.
Not the hight.

jrodslam
Euh beast is also all muscle or did you think he was fat?
A bigger doesn't matter, it's the weight that give's you muscle.
Not the hight.

I didnt say Beast was fat. I was implying that Kingpin is taller and bigger body wise than Beast. Thus making for more muscle.

capt it up
I didnt say Beast was fat. I was implying that Kingpin is taller and bigger body wise than Beast. Thus making for more muscle.
yet king pin is not as strong.

also I am a little surpize u have no answered in my thread yet

jrodslam
yet king pin is not as strong.

Kingpin not as Strong? How strong is Beast?

braz

yea, but all that bulk sont mean $hit when ur goin up against someone who can press 2000 lbs. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Brutacus
try pressing someone together with the same weight of muscle beast only needs to wait till kp get's tierd or loses grip.

capt it up
he over peakhuman thats for sure. kingpin on the other hand as I recall is not

also I have a question for u, but ill ask u one PM

Brutacus
2000 lbs. or more you mean.

Psyquis52
Nice rebuttal.

None has yet to show why/how Beast would win. I guess spamming "Beast wins." is the best some can come up with erm It's called, "putting your two cents in." And we do that because we don't really give a @#$% about the debate. We just wanted people to know where we stand.

Metalmanx

Kingpin is not nearly as strong.

Beast, in his current form, I believe, is able to lift up to about 30 tons. There have been many different ideas as to his strength, but I would say this accurate. Beast is faaaaaaaaar stronger than Kingpin could ever be.

Darth Martin
WTF? I thought spidey would be a good fight for beast but KP? Nooooooooo! KP would never lay a hand on beast, u argur that KP is fast, he is(for his size), beast is way faster. Beast woud beat KP simply how he ussually beats everyone else. By using his agility, smarts, and strength. All of which outclass KP's. All that stuff that complex brother stated is true and all of that stuff outclasses KP's stuff by far. Just because KP beats Spidey doesn't mean he can beat Beast. ****, beast could probably beat all those characters u(jrodslam) mentioned.

jrodslam
Kingpin is not nearly as strong.

Beast, in his current form, I believe, is able to lift up to about 30 tons. There have been many different ideas as to his strength, but I would say this accurate. Beast is faaaaaaaaar stronger than Kingpin could ever be.

Can you list where that is stated at? I actually havent heard much about Beasts strength fluctuating. And IF Beast is as strong as you say he is, it wouldnt be like hes never fought an opponent who was 20x more stronger than he was.

Brutacus
no but beast got almost everything better than kp, and like I said beast is at the same weight scale as kp.

jrodslam
WTF? I thought spidey would be a good fight for beast but KP? Nooooooooo! KP would never lay a hand on beast, u argur that KP is fast, he is(for his size), beast is way faster. Beast woud beat KP simply how he ussually beats everyone else. By using his agility, smarts, and strength. All of which outclass KP's. All that stuff that complex brother stated is true and all of that stuff outclasses KP's stuff by far. Just because KP beats Spidey doesn't mean he can beat Beast. ****, beast could probably beat all those characters u(jrodslam) mentioned.

I really dont understand where you gether your points from. You say Kingpin would never lay a hand on Beast because Beast is way faster? Yet for some reason he alwyas gets hit on his faster opponents. Can you give me a list of worthy opponents that Beast has beaten?

You say just because Beast beat Spidey, DD and Cap doesnt meant hed Beat Beast? It helps my arguement. You havent stated anything that helps your much. You say Beast can probably beat those characters, yet both Cap and Daredevil already handed Beast his ass in battle.

Brutacus
beast is not really a fighter, that's why you don't offen see him fight one on one withsome one I believe he's a doctor with a great body.
better stats than kp.

jrodslam
Obviously we all have our opinions. Ive already stated who Kingpin has defeated in battle. All who were faster than him. One who was at least 15x stronger than him and most who have much better fighting ability than him. I can use that as a valid arguement in saying i think Kinjgpin can beat Beast. 2 of those i mentioned have allready beat Beast in battle.

Nobody has mantioned why they think Beast could win besides attrubutes. All of which Kingpin has already faced many, many times in battle. Like i stated before, if thats the best one can come up with, then theres not much more to debate.

Darth Martin
KP beating Spideyn is PIS. Cap,DD, and Batman I can understand but Spidey. **** no. Dude said to be able to lift 15 tons. Some people go so far of saying that he can lift 20 tons. He can dodge bullets and he gets his *** handed to him by KP. PIS. That info was goptten from marvel database.

batdude123
Beast would layeth the smackdown on Kingpin.

Darth Martin
Amen to that. I'd like to seem him fight Spidey or Venom. I'd also LOVE to see him kick Wolverines ***.

capt it up

capt it up
Amen to that. I'd like to seem him fight Spidey or Venom. I'd also LOVE to see him kick Wolverines ***.
wolverine would murder beast that would not even be that close of a match

Darth Martin
Yea people forget about his claws alot.

Brutacus
well now he can turn on his feral side, must have been his best upgrade because before he kept talking to much, keep thinking to much.
It must be a burden to be as smart and pasioned (don't know iff I typed that right) like beast is and fight, like I said he's a doctor like's to look at things cure things, so maybe that hold him back in the past.
But now with his feral side he can go all out.
use his powers at full potential.

Metalmanx
wolverine would murder beast that would not even be that close of a match

I think Beast would win the majority actually.

capt it up
I think Beast would win the majority actually.
every ones entitled to there own oppions though from what I have read over the years and im quite a beast fan, there realy is no reason beast should take wolverine at all.

Darth Martin
I do too. He outclasses wolvie in everything except for exp., healing, and fighting skills.

Brutacus
still a good fight.

batdude123
I do too. He outclasses wolvie in everything except for exp., healing, and fighting skills.

And durability (due to his adamantium bonded bones) as well as senses. Also, Wolverine could make better use of his feral side than Beast could.

Darth Martin
Yea thanks I forgot those.

capt it up
durability, stamina, reflex, senses

beast only true advtange is agility and intel

also beast's agility is not even that much better

Brutacus
sense are quite the same right now.
Wolverine's are better but not a lot and beast got night vision now.

capt it up
sense are quite the same right now.
Wolverine's are better but not a lot and beast got night vision now.
actauly wolverines senses still easiliy out class beast's

Darth Martin

Another BIG advantage is his strength, duh. Senses are about on par currently. I thihnk Beast is way above Wolvie in agility.

Metalmanx

I would give them the same stamina actually. As well as their senses since Beast's secondary mutation.

Beast's reflexes/agility/speed are far superior to Wolverine's. Argue it if you want, but all of Beast's showings would tell you otherwise. Wolvie could never perform the same acrobatic feats that require the stats that Beast exhibits. That, and Beast is one of quickest thinkers that comes to mind, second to Spider-Man, in my opinion. Oh yea, and don't forget his far superior strength as well. And, of course, the razor sharp claws on each hand and foot that can rip Wolverine's flesh like paper.

With both written well and logically (as in not Galactus-destroying-Wolverine), Beast would receive the majority of victories.

Brutacus
well you say beast is not much agile that wolverine but beast is superhuman and wolverine is enhanced human.
beast sense are enhanced human wolverine's are superhuman, that must mean the sense of wolverine are better but not much

batdude123
Another BIG advantage is his strength, duh. Senses are about on par currently. I thihnk Beast is way above Wolvie in agility.

Beast isn't WAY above Wolvie in agility, he is more agile, yes, but he's not WAY more agile than Wolverine. His strength is really a non factor because at best his can lift/press 2 tons under optimal conditions and we've seen Wolvie over the years take care of his fair share of extremely strong characters before. WAY stronger than two tons. wink

capt it up
there sense are not par. Your knowledge of both theses character is not very good is it?

beast does not have a single impressive feat with his senses that even put him close to logans level.

also beast was stated to have I think it was 4 times better senses then a normal human which is squat next to logans.

when has strength ever been a big advantage vs logan?

also can u even prove beast strength is a lot more then logans?

also just becuase you think beast's agility is way better then Wolverine's does not make it true

Brutacus
his agility is way better we don't think it is, it's way better.

capt it up
prove it

Brutacus
check out Avengers (1st series) #137

batdude123

You obviously haven't seen some of Wolverine's feats in the agility department, have you?

Brutacus
yes I have, have you seen beasts?

Brutacus
clearly not

batdude123
Yeah, actually I have, considering I have plenty of Beast comics. wink

Brutacus
so you seen Avengers (1st series) #137 than have you?

capt it up
u better not be lieing to me what year was that comic poblished sicne I own ever single avengers comic ever made so don't worry I will look it up

Brutacus
and well it's not hard to get all the beast comics consider there are only 4 where he played the mayor part "beauty and the beast" 1 till 4

batdude123

We're not talking about the Beast of old, we're talking about current Beast.

Brutacus

Brutacus
so beast is ampt up right now.

capt it up

capt it up

Brutacus
July 1975
Avengers (1st series) #137

capt it up
July 1975
Avengers (1st series) #137
thank u

Brutacus
have fun reading it, going to bed it's 5:00 here and need to go to the barber to morrow at 11:00

capt it up
have fun reading it, going to bed it's 5:00 here and need to go to the barber to morrow at 11:00
lol that sucks man piece dude.

hey at least u will look cool after cool

Brutacus
I allway's look cool ow yeah and don't forget I didn't say beast will win, wolverine would but still it would be a good fight.

k now cya peace wink

capt it up
I allway's look cool ow yeah and don't forget I didn't say beast will win, wolverine would but still it would be a good fight.

k now cya peace wink
lol

peace man Happy Dance Happy Dance

Comicbook_kid
I think I need to clarify something. When I originally posted this thread, I should've said that the version of Beast in this fight is the classic, blue and furry Beast from his Avenger, Defender, and X-Men days from the seventies, eighties, and mid-nighties....not the current "lion" Beast.
Also, there seems to be some debate as to Beast's strength level...well, I'm not sure about the current Beast, but the classic Beast only had a strength level where he could press about only a ton!! Now, once again, I don't know about the current one. I know he's stronger now, but I am going by the classic version....
I have an Avengers annual where Beast battles Captain America, and it's a good, close fight...but Beast gets the best of Cap and bloodies up Cap's face for him really good while rearranging Cap's nose on the other side of his head...that's why I thought this fight would be a good fight. I was going by the Beast in that particular issue....anybody that could give Cap a run for his money like that, would be an awesome match for the Kingpin....that and I've seen Kingpin whip the crap out of the Red Skull like nothing!!!! So, there ya go....hope this helps.

willRules
So is Spiderman(stronger and faster), Captain America(same strength, faster), Batman(faster, slightly weaker) and Daredevil(faster, slightly weaker). Whats your point. Kingpin has beat 3 out of 4 of the people i just mentioned. All who are stronger, faster and more agile etc. big grin

Hasn't spidey only been beaten by Kingpin once?? Or am I mistaken. I pretty sure Spidey has taken Kingpin countless more times smile

Actually, Beast wasnt handicapped at all when fighting Danger. He was trying to get Prof to safety BEFORE danger encountered him and Prof. Then when it/she did, Beast dropped Prof and attacked Danger. Hardly impressive considering he gave Danger a slash then caught Prof and let him go onto the ground. At that time, Danger seemed stunned and didnt even attack. Beast then clawed and bit at her while Prof was watching from the ground. Beast wasnt handicapped at all. Plus after taking a wing off and a bit of clawing(in which Danger never appeared to be fighting back), Beast shut her down.

Usually people don't enter into a fight scene whilst holding and protecting cripples on their shoulder's.

And I still consider it to be impressive because of what you said. Hardly impressive that he attacked a creature that could defeat every X-man including him by dropping Xavier, attacking the creature and ten grabbing Xavier before Charley bit the dust you say???? roll eyes (sarcastic) I consider that to be quite impressive

You say beast outsmarted her, but he didnt. His cat instincts took over. Plus like i said she wasnt even fighting back. Hardly impressive.

He knew to outsmart the creature by reverting to his unpredictable animal instincts. Thats a feat of intelligence. He even said "I'm sure you have some scenarios running through your head. Mines simple. I'm a cat, you're a bird and the day I can't out think a computer I may as well give up."

Impressive is besting Captain America, Daredevil, Spiderman in h2h combat. All in which who have fought back and lost.

Impressive is also defeating an opponent (Whilst helping a wheelchair bound man) who not only know your every weakness but defeated you, cyclops, Emma Frost, Colossus, Shadowcat and Wolverine AND could defeat every X-man who has fought in the danger room.

Metalmanx

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
I think I need to clarify something. When I originally posted this thread, I should've said that the version of Beast in this fight is the classic, blue and furry Beast from his Avenger, Defender, and X-Men days from the seventies, eighties, and mid-nighties....not the current "lion" Beast.
Also, there seems to be some debate as to Beast's strength level...well, I'm not sure about the current Beast, but the classic Beast only had a strength level where he could press about only a ton!! Now, once again, I don't know about the current one. I know he's stronger now, but I am going by the classic version....
I have an Avengers annual where Beast battles Captain America, and it's a good, close fight...but Beast gets the best of Cap and bloodies up Cap's face for him really good while rearranging Cap's nose on the other side of his head...that's why I thought this fight would be a good fight. I was going by the Beast in that particular issue....anybody that could give Cap a run for his money like that, would be an awesome match for the Kingpin....that and I've seen Kingpin whip the crap out of the Red Skull like nothing!!!! So, there ya go....hope this helps.

Actually, classic Beast was stronger than that. He had at least about ten tons of strength as the ape-like Beast.

Metalmanx
Hasn't spidey only been beaten by Kingpin once?? Or am I mistaken. I pretty sure Spidey has taken Kingpin countless more times smile

Usually people don't enter into a fight scene whilst holding and protecting cripples on their shoulder's.

And I still consider it to be impressive because of what you said. Hardly impressive that he attacked a creature that could defeat every X-man including him by dropping Xavier, attacking the creature and ten grabbing Xavier before Charley bit the dust you say???? roll eyes (sarcastic) I consider that to be quite impressive

He knew to outsmart the creature by reverting to his unpredictable animal instincts. Thats a feat of intelligence. He even said "I'm sure you have some scenarios running through your head. Mines simple. I'm a cat, you're a bird and the day I can't out think a computer I may as well give up."

Impressive is also defeating an opponent (Whilst helping a wheelchair bound man) who not only know your every weakness but defeated you, cyclops, Emma Frost, Colossus, Shadowcat and Wolverine AND could defeat every X-man who has fought in the danger room.

I'm glad someone else gets this, too.

willRules
cheers big grin

jrodslam

I believe Spidey has been beaten by Kinpin twice or so. Its almost obvious Spidey would get more victories against Kingpin considering hes the badguy.roll eyes (sarcastic)

First of all, Danger wasnt even present at the exact moment Beast tried to get Prof to safety. He was getting him out of the way of the little machines that were coming out. Danger cut Beast off at the top of the cliff. That was when the fight scene began and at that same moment, Beast let Prof go. Then HE jumped out at Danger and slashed her once while falling. Danger apparently wasnt even fighting back. At the height Beast dropped Prof, its hardly impressive to jump off right after him and catch him. Especially considering Danger wasnt fighting back.

Beast didnt outsmart Danger. He tried but like he said after the quote you posted. "Sorry Professor. But when youre surrounded by psychics, you gotta work on instinct." Thats not a feat of intelligence because he tried to use it, but it didnt work. When he fought on pure instincts, he WAS in control until the feral side took over. Hence Prof saying "Hank?" and Best replying "MINE." Beast cant keep his control when hes in that state, as previous books indicate him complaining to Wolverine about it.

Beast wasnt helping Prof when he was fighting Danger. The help was to get Prof away from Dangers son and the little machines. That was before Danger even appeared.I t wasnt even a battle considering the Danger that they fought in the mansion was built different and was aggressive in combat. The Danger Beast fought didnt even try to attack, plus she was built different. Cant really compare the two.

willRules
I believe Spidey has been beaten by Kinpin twice or so. Its almost obvious Spidey would get more victories against Kingpin considering hes the badguy.roll eyes (sarcastic)

And the fact he is faster, stronger, more agile etc probably helps as well roll eyes (sarcastic)

First of all, Danger wasnt even present at the exact moment Beast tried to get Prof to safety. He was getting him out of the way of the little machines that were coming out. Danger cut Beast off at the top of the cliff. That was when the fight scene began and at that same moment, Beast let Prof go. Then HE jumped out at Danger and slashed her once while falling. Danger apparently wasnt even fighting back. At the height Beast dropped Prof, its hardly impressive to jump off right after him and catch him. Especially considering Danger wasnt fighting back.

Beast was still holding Xavier when Danger interrupted their route, he was still handicapped by trying to get the professor to safety. In my opinion Danger can only fight those it knows well and has trained with, that's why it couldn't beat xavier in issue ten. Yet Beast still defeated it without it predicting his moves. How? Beast outsmarted it by reverting to an instinctive, feral and most importantly, unpredictable form.

Beast didnt outsmart Danger. He tried but like he said after the quote you posted. "Sorry Professor. But when youre surrounded by psychics, you gotta work on instinct." Thats not a feat of intelligence because he tried to use it, but it didnt work. When he fought on pure instincts, he WAS in control until the feral side took over. Hence Prof saying "Hank?" and Best replying "MINE." Beast cant keep his control when hes in that state, as previous books indicate him complaining to Wolverine about it.

In my opinion it is a feat of intelligence by doing something Danger couldn't predict and working on a more primitive level. Hank says he is smarter than a computer and proves it by not using a computer's logic but reverting to a more animalistic attitude. He found a way to beat it. He used his brains to deduce brawn was required smile

Beast wasnt helping Prof when he was fighting Danger. The help was to get Prof away from Dangers son and the little machines. That was before Danger even appeared.I t wasnt even a battle considering the Danger that they fought in the mansion was built different and was aggressive in combat. The Danger Beast fought didnt even try to attack, plus she was built different. Cant really compare the two.

So Danger wasn't as effective because you say so? Well that's your opinion. In my opinion it worked probably just as well, except this time Beast figured out how to beat it. Also Beast did help Xavier. He managed to destroy Danger which was in the way of them smile

batdude123
So anyway... Beast annihilates Kingpin.

Metalmanx

Yea, there's a reason why Danger didn't fight back. It was too busy getting it's ass kicked. Seriously, it's not that it didn't want to fight back. It just couldn't.

Big difference.

jrodslam
And the fact he is faster, stronger, more agile etc probably helps as well roll eyes (sarcastic)

Slightly. But mainly cause the goodguys always win.erm

Beast was still holding Xavier when Danger interrupted their route, he was still handicapped by trying to get the professor to safety. In my opinion Danger can only fight those it knows well and has trained with, that's why it couldn't beat xavier in issue ten. Yet Beast still defeated it without it predicting his moves. How? Beast outsmarted it by reverting to an instinctive, feral and most importantly, unpredictable form.

How was he handicapped? When Danger interrupted, she didnt attack. Beast dropped Prof and attacked Danger. Danger NEVERfought back. Theres no handicap. whatsoever. In issue #10. Danger didnt fight Prof. She was fighting the X-Men. Like i said in my last post. The version of Danger Beast fought was COMPLETELY different from the version him and the X-Men fought in the mansion. Danger predicted the moves when they were fighting in the mansion. Beast counted on that again, so thats why he went off pure instinct. How was she predicting the moves if Beast was able to land the slash on her?roll eyes (sarcastic) Beast reverted cause he THOUGH she was going to attack and predict his moves again like she did in the first battle.

In my opinion it is a feat of intelligence by doing something Danger couldn't predict and working on a more primitive level. Hank says he is smarter than a computer and proves it by not using a computer's logic but reverting to a more animalistic attitude. He found a way to beat it. He used his brains to deduce brawn was required smile

See above.big grin

jrodslam
Yea, there's a reason why Danger didn't fight back. It was too busy getting it's ass kicked. Seriously, it's not that it didn't want to fight back. It just couldn't.

Big difference.

Not really. If you look at the fight with Danger vs the X-Men youd see that its a totally different body. A body which got destroyed. She was getting hit by Colossus, beast AND Wolvie and was still whooping their asses.

Secondly if you look at the fight with Danger vs Beast, she has a less durable body and she couldnt take a hit from Beast.

Now are you saying that Beast is stronger than Colossus and she couldnt fight back? Highly doubt it. Check the fights again.big grin

willRules
How was he handicapped? When Danger interrupted, she didnt attack. Beast dropped Prof and attacked Danger. Danger NEVERfought back. Theres no handicap. whatsoever.

Danger only didn't fight back because she didn't know how to, like Beast said, she has all these complex scenarios running through her systems relating to every X-man's fighting patterns and weaknesses, yet Beast, whilst trying to get Xavier to safety (ie. Handicapped) still won due to outsmarting her by reverting to a more feral form. smile

Like i said in my last post. The version of Danger Beast fought was COMPLETELY different from the version him and the X-Men fought in the mansion.

Its not been confirmed. There is just as much proof of that as saying they were exactly the same in abilities smile

Beast counted on that again, so thats why he went off pure instinct. How was she predicting the moves if Beast was able to land the slash on her?roll eyes (sarcastic) Beast reverted cause he THOUGH she was going to attack and predict his moves again like she did in the first battle.

Danger has fought the X-men more times than every real villain put together and knows all their weakness and how they fight. Yet Beast still managed to Beat her by making himself unpredictable and being feral and relying on instinct, not logic. Its that simple and its a great feat on his part, no question about it. smile

willRules
Not really. If you look at the fight with Danger vs the X-Men youd see that its a totally different body. A body which got destroyed. She was getting hit by Colossus, beast AND Wolvie and was still whooping their asses.

Different body granted but that doesn't necessarily mean she is any less stronger, faster or performs better or worse in any way, thats just big assumptions now smile

Secondly if you look at the fight with Danger vs Beast, she has a less durable body and she couldnt take a hit from Beast.

Read post above big grin

Now are you saying that Beast is stronger than Colossus and she couldnt fight back? Highly doubt it. Check the fights again.big grin

Now to be fair, Danger defeated colossus by tricking him into reverting to his non-metal form to avoid hitting Kitty when they fought. Colossus and Beast are entirely different characters with different weak spots. Just because Beast beat danger, doesn't automatically mean he is stronger than colossus, you know this roll eyes (sarcastic) It means he simply worked out how to defeat danger............

jrodslam
Danger only didn't fight back because she didn't know how to, like Beast said, she has all these complex scenarios running through her systems relating to every X-man's fighting patterns and weaknesses, yet Beast, whilst trying to get Xavier to safety (ie. Handicapped) still won due to outsmarting her by reverting to a more feral form. smile

Danger didnt know how to fight back all of a sudden? Youre proving my point. When they first fought Danger in issue #10, she was running complex senarios through her systems. Thats what she does. Its her job. Beast ASSUMED she was doing the same thing. If you notice in issue #12, him saying "Im a few steps behind here. Why isnt she just out there bringing every machine with enough capaciuty to life? Why all the trics?" Beast was expecting her to go on the offensive, yet she didnt at all. Thats totaly different than the fight that occured in isse #10. Once again, Beast was not handicapped in any way because she never even attempted to attack him or Prof.

Its not been confirmed. There is just as much proof of that as saying they were exactly the same in abilities smile

Not been confirmed?What the f**k? Dangers original body was destroyed. The body that took hits from a diamond form Emma Frost, Colossus, Wolverine and Beast. In issue #11, Prof was holding her head in his hands. She then had an alternate body made that was much less durable as issue #12 clearly shows.

Danger has fought the X-men more times than every real villain put together and knows all their weakness and how they fight. Yet Beast still managed to Beat her by making himself unpredictable and being feral and relying on instinct, not logic. Its that simple and its a great feat on his part, no question about it. smile

The point youre trying to make is nulled for the simple fact that, she was on the offensive and had a different body in issue #10. In issue #11, her original body was destroyed and in issue #12, she had a new body that was less durable and didnt even attemt to fight Beast. You think that if it was the same Danger completely, Beast going feral would do damage to her, when Colossus, Beast and Wolverine couldnt harm her at all? Not impressive at all considering she had much weaker armor and never even attempted to attack.erm

jrodslam
Different body granted but that doesn't necessarily mean she is any less stronger, faster or performs better or worse in any way, thats just big assumptions now smile

Who knows if shes as strong in the new body. She never even attempted to attack. She sure as hell wasnt as durable in the new body thats for sure. Her frame of mind during the encounter with Beast was completely different than the one when she encountered the group. Thats not an assumption at all.big grin

Now to be fair, Danger defeated colossus by tricking him into reverting to his non-metal form to avoid hitting Kitty when they fought. Colossus and Beast are entirely different characters with different weak spots. Just because Beast beat danger, doesn't automatically mean he is stronger than colossus, you know this roll eyes (sarcastic) It means he simply worked out how to defeat danger............

Danger BEAT Colossus that way, but she was already manhandeling him along with the others. Manhandleing Colossus, Diamond Form Emma, Wolverine and Beast at the same time. Eventhough she tricked him into transforming back, they still wouldnt have beat her via physical force. I know because Beast beat Danger doesnt mean hes stronger than Colossus for the simple fact that it was a different body Danger was using and she never bothered to fight. Hardly impressive considering that Beast defeated a version of Danger thats watered down completely.sad

capt it up
Ya know, just because you say I'm incorrect doesn't make it so. Because you see, I believe that you're incorrect. Does that make my word law? No. Am I correct anyway? Yea.

And did you ask me to prove that Beast is stronger than Wolverine? I shouldn't have to prove this. That's like trying to prove that Hulk physically stronger than Leech.
Acatully You are inccorrect, but you can have your own option if you wish.

Your second line is just rediculous.
though i do believe beast is stronger then Logan it is not by as great amount as you like to think.

Also again prove it, which clearly you can't becuase if you could you would have.

willRules

I agree with you that the body may have been less durable. But I was saying it's never been confirmed it couldn't perform as well generally or wasn't as good in terms of its abilities. It didn't fight Beast back because this time it didn't know what to expect form the unpredictable, animal like Beast as opposed to the Normal, logical thinking and predictable Beast who fought with the X-men.

I really don't have any more ways to put it.

Was Danger any more or less durable in its fight with Beast than before? Most probably.

Was Danger any more or less of a threat in terms of its abilities overall? Well its never been confirmed either way so its a safe assumption to say it could perform just as well.

Why didn't Danger fight Beast back?
Because Beast outsmarted it by becoming unpredictable (eg throwing his mentor all over the place) and more animal like. Danger did not know what to expect from him......

I see your point Jrodslam and I agree with you in certain areas regarding the fight, but its simply a matter of us disagreeing on why Beast won the fight. In my opinion the way he won the fight shows an impressive feat on his part. smile

jrodslam
It can be an accurate statement to say Danger couldnt perform as well and have the same abilities. Why? Because her durability was a big part of her owning the team. Another reason is because the physics of her body was completely different. Cyclops shot a beam at her and she put up a ruby quarts shiled to block it.

You cant really say she didnt fight Beast back because she didnt know what to expect from Beast because she didnt even analyze him to run through senarios nor did she go on the offensive or defensive for that matter. If she didnt know what to expect from him, she could have still blocked. Its not like Beast moves with speed thats beyond her comprehension.

Was she less of a threat? Hell yea. In her original body, she was able to morph it. Example of that was her turning her arm into a giant mace and attacking Prof when he weas in the truck trying to run her down. In her original body, she was able to make a shield to block Colossus's punch. She also turned her hand into a drill to get at Emmas brain. Her reflexes were also above any X-Men that fought her. In the new body she dislpayed NONE of those abilities. Hell, she coulndt even take one hit.

Beast didnt display animal-like ferocity until after he dropped Prof the second time. Thats when he started with the gnawing and clawing like a cat. Ohh, but wait. Beast did that issue #10 as well. What did Danger do? She tossed him off like a rag doll then proceded to own Colossus and Emma.

Its actually a fact that Danger was less of a threat in terms of ability for the simple fact that all of what Beast did in issue #12 was done in issue #10. Only difference is that when Danger was her complete effective self, she shrugged those attacks off like nothing and in her later form with was much weaker and obselete, she was easily beaten. It had nothing to do with Beast going feral because he used the same attacks before to no effect.

I guess we'll just have to disagree on why Beast won the fight. I still dont think that victory was much impressive however.

DarkCrawler
Even though that clearly wasn't Danger at full efficiency, having his claws and teeth completely dismandle and cut through all that metal is still a pretty damn good feat...he'd cut through Kingpin like butter in my opinion. And is easily fast enough to dodge him. This is a man who has practiced dodging in Danger Room since he was a teen, after all, and is the second most agile X-Man ever.

jrodslam
That metal seemed weak and chpooy imo. It doesnt seem like he actually cut through the metal but merely broke off the loose pieces. Him cutting through Kingpin wouldnt be that easy. Kingpin's suit is armored and grants him extra durability as well.

DarkCrawler
His teeth were biting on the metal head. I belive the PSI force from each claw of his were depicted as 2200 or something in Astonishing. I think he'd cut through him with ease. His head also isn't protected...

He also was going toe to toe with Wolverine...and smashed him through walls with certain ease if I am right.

jrodslam
One chop to the throat would make Beast loosen his grip if he ever gets one. I think it would actually take him quite a few slasdhes to get through the kevlar.

And when he went toe to toe with Wolvie, Logan who put him through the door and Beast put his head in the wall. It did seem pretty easy since Wolvie had already gained momentum. The brief scuffle seemed even overall.

capt it up
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
His teeth were biting on the metal head. I belive the PSI force from each claw of his were depicted as 2200 or something in Astonishing. I think he'd cut through him with ease. His head also isn't protected...

He also was going toe to toe with Wolverine...and smashed him through walls with certain ease if I am right.
goes toe to toe with Logan? ya a Logan who was clearly holding back, yet when beast attacked a Logan who was not holding abck he was dropped in what a single pannel

DarkCrawler
One chop to the throat would make Beast loosen his grip if he ever gets one. I think it would actually take him quite a few slasdhes to get through the kevlar.

And when he went toe to toe with Wolvie, Logan who put him through the door and Beast put his head in the wall. It did seem pretty easy since Wolvie had already gained momentum. The brief scuffle seemed even overall. I don't see Kingpin laying a hand on Beast at all, really.

And like I said, his head is not protected. Beast could easily just rip his face to shreds.

And they were quite even with Logan, like I said, they were going toe to toe. And Logan was probably holding back, but he had his claws out, and going toe to toe with Logan even if he was holding back is pretty nice fighting feat.

jrodslam
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
I don't see Kingpin laying a hand on Beast at all, really.

And like I said, his head is not protected. Beast could easily just rip his face to shreds.

And they were quite even with Logan, like I said, they were going toe to toe. And Logan was probably holding back, but he had his claws out, and going toe to toe with Logan even if he was holding back is pretty nice fighting feat.

I say if he can lay hands on Spidey, he can lay them on Beast as well.

True KP's head isnt protected, but would Beast have the claws extracted and would he go for the face at all? Plus what would Fist be doing? I dont think hed stand there and get hit so easily. Its not like Beast moves faster than Kingpin could follow.

I agree that Beast was even with Logan for the moment, but that fight is hardly conclusive considering Wolvie was holding back. Id say it was a nice feat for Beast not to get slashed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.