Movie Wolverine VS. Movie Batman(Batman Begins Version)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Adam Warlock
Who takes it?

Debate.

ThePittman
Wolverine, batman is the better fighter but couldn't get past the healing factor unless he has alot of prep time.

grey fox
Batman

Wolverine showed minimal fighting skill , preferring to scream , run and slash (In that order) .

Batman on the other hand was taking out Ninjas.

That is a feat on it's own since.....

NINJAS. ARE. HARD-CORE !!!!!!!

http://zoom.cafepress.com/5/1437255_zoom.jpg

Adam Warlock
I'm gonna say Wolverine for this one. Wolverine and Beast were kicking some ass there at the end of X-3. The forest battle was pretty cool too.

braz
Wolverine takes this. cool fight though. but when The Bat hits that adamantium skeleton with his fist, thats when Wolvie counters it and *SNIKT*. bats gets gutted. wolverine 7/10

A.J
ooooo even I cant defend bats in this.

or can I evil face

Mr. Universe
Wolverine's healing factor in the X movies was absolutely ridiculous. It was too rapid.

Theres no way batman is going to beat him.

Tank_6603
The healing factor on movie wolverine is rediculously overpowered. I love Batman Begins and it is the better movie but I doubt Batman could get past movie wolverine's healing factor (which apparently is powerful enough to keep him from being utterly obliterated by The Phoenix PIS). Unless short Movie batman can plant a ton of C4 on movie wolverine I'm goving it to movie Wolverine 8/10. (2/10 for movie batman being smart enough to use some high powered explosive)

Darth Martin
I know in X-Men 3 his healing was pretty rapid, but Batman brings the tumbler and runs his *** over. cool

diabloman
elektra fought better in her movie then she did in DD movie. so this is wolverines movie so im sure he will do much better there then xmen movies. but who knows

Darth Martin
I think the thread starter meant X-Men wolverine.

badabing
I'll save my vote until I see X 3 on Tuesday.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by badabing
I'll save my vote until I see X 3 on Tuesday. [/Q

And u will be surprised. like this eek!

Grimm22
Gotta say Wolverine mainly due to his incredible healing factor in the movies wink

Psyquis52
His healing factor is ridiculous. Batman's got a lot of gadgets and probably fights bettter. I also like Christian Bale better than Hugh Jackman so I'm 100% bias.

Wolverine wins despite my incredible bias on this.

capt it up
Originally posted by Grimm22
Gotta say Wolverine mainly due to his incredible healing factor in the movies wink
his healing factor sucked in the movies compared to comics

Mr. Universe
Originally posted by capt it up

I doubt youve watched the movies

capt it up
Originally posted by Mr. Universe
I doubt youve watched the movies
ive seen all three.

ive seen number one and two about 11 times a piece.

also I doubt very much u have read more then one wolverine comic in ur life.

what did movie wolverine do that puts him even close to comic book wolverine's healing factor?

Soleran
When he got shot in the head in Xmen2 he was knocked out, if thats all it would take (going off xmen 1 and 2 here) then Batman has VERY good chances of taking him.

capt it up
Originally posted by Soleran
When he got shot in the head in Xmen2 he was knocked out, if thats all it would take (going off xmen 1 and 2 here) then Batman has VERY good chances of taking him.
and people actauly think movie wolverines healing factor is superior to comic book wolverines healing factor

Soleran
and people actauly think movie wolverines healing factor is superiuor to comic book wolverines healing factor

laughing

Grimm22

You obviously havent seen X3 wink

Big Sexy
Dude, stabs took seconds to heal. It was overpowered. But Sabertooths healing factor was very close to the movies.

riceroost
Wolverine's healing factor in the movies really sucked compared to what it's like in the comic. Use your heads. Comic Wolverine wouldn't have been knocked out by Sabretooth in X1, he wouldn't have been knocked out by getting thrown into the wall by Jean or chucked into a tree by Magneto IN X3. Wolverine gets put down by a single bullet in X2. In the comics he takes thousands of high calibur bullets and doesn't even blink.

I give Movie Wolverine credit for not getting knocked out by Juggernaut and surviving Phoenix's attempts to vaporize him, but let's face it, Phoenix and Juggernaut in the movie were nowhere near as powerful as they are in the comics. These feats still only rank a 2 out of 10 compaqred to the *hit Comic Wolverine shrugs off.

riceroost
Originally posted by grey fox
Batman

Wolverine showed minimal fighting skill , preferring to scream , run and slash (In that order) .

Batman on the other hand was taking out Ninjas. According to Hugh Jackman Wolverine takes out 50 mutants at the brotherhood's campsight in the woods. The fight got edited down to the very end, but it should be on the DVD. Wolverine also kills like 20 mutants at Liberty Island and kills Phoenix.

Killing 20 superpowered beings in 2 minutes is a lot more impressive than beating a handfull of human ninjas any day of the week. Batman didn't even beat most of the ninjas in that movie, he blew up their temple.

Movie Batman would die against Movie Wolverine almost as fast as Comic Batman would die against Comic Wolverine. Movie Wolverine would just do it less gracefully.

MrHeavySilence
Riceroost, you are overrating those weak mutants that attacked Wolverine, who by the way, completely sucked.

I think Batman is going to win this way. I say this because he has memory cloth. He'll stick to the shadows, there's nothing Wolverine can do to hurt a hovering Batman who pansies out. After awhile, the batmobile will come and shoot enough missiles to blow up a bridge- or a Wolverine. That's pretty much how it ends. Seriously, with no Colossus, how is Logan going to hurt Batman if the Dark Knight is on higher ground?

riceroost
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
Riceroost, you are overrating those weak mutants that attacked Wolverine, who by the way, completely sucked. You dont have any clue what the powers of those mutants Wolverine killed were. He did withstand an assault from and kill PHOENIX who is a class 5, the most powerful mutant in the movie. That's all that need be said here.

Even fairly low level super powers are going to make someone more formidable than any ninja. Hell I've taken martial arts for 16 years and ninjitsu for 10 years and I still have trouble against untrained brawlers who are stronger or faster than I am.

Look at Batman before Crisis. He was incredibly skilled, but still had trouble against very large human opponents. In my opinion this was a much more realistic, interesting Batman than the current incarnation anyday. Maybe not as bad-ass, but a whole lot more believable than todays "I know 127 styles" Batman.

The mystique of the ninja in comics today is rediculously screwed up. Wolverine can slaughter 1000 of them in 2 minutes, yet one can take him out in 2 moves. Ninjas are just human people. And people aren't *hit compared to super powered people.

A superpowered ninja would be scary as hell.....yet Wolverine (Superhuman with Ninja training) is always looked down upon. Funny no?

I think Batman is going to win this way. I say this because he has memory cloth. He'll stick to the shadows, there's nothing Wolverine can do to hurt a hovering Batman who pansies out. After awhile, the batmobile will come and shoot enough missiles to blow up a bridge- or a Wolverine. That's pretty much how it ends. Seriously, with no Colossus, how is Logan going to hurt Batman if the Dark Knight is on higher ground? You fail to grasp that Batman can't hover with memory cloth. He can glide, which invlolves floating to a lower altitude, where Wolverine would kill him after one swipe.

Batman being above Wolverine does not win him a fight any day of the week. It just means he's temporarily out of reach. And quickly rectified.

Batman shouldn't be able to use the car in this fight, but even if he does it wont save him. Wolverine got soccer kicked by Juggernaut, punched in the face 10 times by Juggernaut, and thrown through a house by Juggernaut. If that didn't put him down, neither will the fugly looking Tumbler. If the Tumbler does hit Wolverine he will take a wheel off when he goes down, rendering the car useless.

And if Batman does get the car, Wolverine gets the Blackbird.

X-Jet beats Tumbler.

Wolverine would win...and here's why:

1) Batman can't hurt him.

2)Wolverine only needs to hit him once.

Batman's absolute best showing would be like Mystique vs. Wolverine from X1. (Which is still impossible because Batman doesn't have enhanced speed and super agility) Smacks Wolverine around for a while and winds up getting gutted at the end.

wolverex84
well, as far as watching all the xmen movies and batman movies, i would have to conclude that movie batman is no match for movie wolverine because first and foremost, anyone that can withstand being disintegrated from an omega level 5 mutant, would be very much hard or near impossible to beat or take down easily, i have seen many comments on this trend about how wolverine's healing factor is way too fast than comic wolverine. well i would say that its just about the same as the comic wolverine depending on the writers, so comic writers portray wolverine has meta-human regenerative ( able to regenerate organs tissues, brain matters etc) while other writers just give him superhuman regenerative.
now why i chose movie wolverine over movie batman was because he can withstand far more damage than some memory gloves and ninja explosives, even the batman movie did not show much of a fighting skill compared to wolverine, daredevil, elecktra and blade, everything was too dark so i would say that is not consistent with the way wolverine took on juggernaut, ladydeath strike, saber tooth, mystique, and many more brotherhood of evil mutant and William stryker's soldiers.
clearly speaking wolverine outruns batman in every aspect, is it strength, seed, stamina, fighting skills, agility and most of all durability. don't get me wrong guys i do like batman but he is just a homosapian in a memory suit full a gadgets and ninja bombs, try comparing that to a regenerative/homosuperiour with destructible adamantium claws and bones. you can't just beat that.

Soleran
Originally posted by riceroost

Even fairly low level super powers are going to make someone more formidable than any ninja. Hell I've taken martial arts for 16 years and ninjitsu for 10 years and I still have trouble against untrained brawlers who are stronger or faster than I am.

So does that mean you have 26 years martial arts experience now! eek!

riceroost
So does that mean you have 26 years martial arts experience now! eek! Obviously not. I have been practicing martial arts for 16 years, 10 of which I have been studying Ninjitsu. Before Ninjitsu I studied Shorin-Ryu and Shotokan Karate as well as aikido.

capt it up
Originally posted by Grimm22
You obviously havent seen X3 wink
I saw x-men 3 already.

you my friend have yet to read a wolverine comic and yet u act as if u know a lot about him

Wolverine2006
Wolverine wins but both characters are not as cool as their comic counterparts

MrHeavySilence
You dont have any clue what the powers of those mutants Wolverine killed were. He did withstand an assault from and kill PHOENIX who is a class 5, the most powerful mutant in the movie. That's all that need be said here.

Dude. They charged at him, stopped, and let Logan slice them. That's nothing. The only guy who seemed to have any useful power was the guy who could regenerate, and he lost, via kick to the shins. Those guys were weak as hell.

But that's just you.

Look at Batman before Crisis. He was incredibly skilled, but still had trouble against very large human opponents. In my opinion this was a much more realistic, interesting Batman than the current incarnation anyday. Maybe not as bad-ass, but a whole lot more believable than todays "I know 127 styles" Batman.

It's feasible that post-Batman is believable, if you get the idea that Batman isn't someone like you or me. Nor was Einstein. He's a unique human being. Some people can do things you wouldn't believe. Some people in the world can stop their heart. Others, have such perfect memory that they can recall an entire conversation in 10 to 50 years past, and every other conversation they've ever had.

You fail to grasp that Batman can't hover with memory cloth. He can glide, which invlolves floating to a lower altitude, where Wolverine would kill him after one swipe.

He's not going to go low enough for Wolverine to even touch him. Remember when he "glided" high up in the sky for all those baddies to see? Unless Wolverine's got a trampoline, he's not going to do anything.

Batman being above Wolverine does not win him a fight any day of the week. It just means he's temporarily out of reach. And quickly rectified.

Temporarily is a long time. I didn't say he automatically wins, but that he has a better chance to win.

Batman shouldn't be able to use the car in this fight, but even if he does it wont save him. Wolverine got soccer kicked by Juggernaut, punched in the face 10 times by Juggernaut, and thrown through a house by Juggernaut.

The Juggernaut didn't have missiles. Nor the common sense to simply step on Logan.

If that didn't put him down, neither will the fugly looking Tumbler.

Why would it matter if the Tumbler is "fugly?" That's such a gay word by the way, don't let it be part of your lexicon.

If the Tumbler does hit Wolverine he will take a wheel off when he goes down, rendering the car useless.

Doubt it. That car can survive some pretty fantastic leaps and leaves explosive jags. Wolverine wil be knocked out in the first ramming. Don't believe me? Watch the first X-Men where Logan gets into a car crash. Instant K.O.

And if Batman does get the car, Wolverine gets the Blackbird.

Wolverine doesn't own the blackbird, the Wolverine in the movies can't even PILOT IT. He'd f'ing crash into the X Mansion.

X-Jet beats Tumbler.

That thing doesn't even have any weapons. Oh wait, it has infrared vision. My bad.

Wolverine would win...and here's why:

1) Batman can't hurt him.

Disagree, he gets knocked out from being flung out of a car. He can get knocked out from being lifted from Magneto and hurled into a tree. He can get knocked out with a bullet to the head- I wonder what a missile from the batmobile will do to him. Sabretooth knocked him out by flinging him across the snow.

2)Wolverine only needs to hit him once.

Well he's not going to do that because Batman will be off the ground. And Wolverine's not fast enough to kill Batman on his FIRST TRY. He couldn't even do that except with the crappy level 1 mutants.

Batman's absolute best showing would be like Mystique vs. Wolverine from X1. (Which is still impossible because Batman doesn't have enhanced speed and super agility) Smacks Wolverine around for a while and winds up getting gutted at the end.

Psh. All Bats needs to do get up, drop bombs, and wait for the Tumbler to knock out Logan. And the ultrasonic bat thing on his boot. That's gotta be annoying for Logan, especially since he has SUPER HEARING.

Mr.V
Wolverine Hands bats his ass.
Healing factor heals all damage Bats could give out
Adamantium laced fists and claws, H2H Batman would get owned (Like in the cage in Xmen 1)

Darth Martin
Batman fights superman with a kryptonite ring on. He said in the Hush comic that if he hit one more time he would shatter every bone in his hand. Hitting Superman>>>>>>>>>Hitting Logan

Mr.V
read the damn title, Movie not comics, and his hand could still break if he punched logan

Darth Martin
Oh my bad

riceroost
Dude. They charged at him, stopped, and let Logan slice them. That's nothing. The only guy who seemed to have any useful power was the guy who could regenerate, and he lost, via kick to the shins. Those guys were weak as hell. DUDE What movie were you watching? Wolverine was getting rushed by a wave of mutants. That's what you were supposed to take from the movie. We aren't supposed to know what most of those mutants powers were because Wolverine just kills them before they can use their powers. I repeat: you dont get to make the distinction that they were weak, since we never saw their powers. Everyone is weak against getting stabbed by adamantium claws. Even Phoenix. Even 1 moderately powered mutant would be big trouble for Batman.

And Wolverine took that guy out with a kick to the balls, not the shins.
It's feasible that post-Batman is believable, if you get the idea that Batman isn't someone like you or me. Nor was Einstein. He's a unique human being. Some people can do things you wouldn't believe. Some people in the world can stop their heart. Others, have such perfect memory that they can recall an entire conversation in 10 to 50 years past, and every other conversation they've ever had. Batman is a very gifted man, but it is impossible for a man to learn 127 matial arts styles. It takes years to master even a single style. Even the greatest martial artists, the best hand to hand fighters on the planet take years to master a single style. No one could master that many styles. It's unrealistic, even by comic book standards. And considering Batman's training trips weren't completely devoted to fighting it's even more unrealistic that he knows that many styles. Pre-Crisis Batman was a better character. He could defeat almost anyone on an even playing field, but if Richard Dragon came along Batman could not beat him. Why? Batman focuses on fighting and 5 or 6 other skills like escape artistry, and detective skills. Richard Dragon devotes almost all his time to 1 thing, fighting, therefor Batman couldn't beat him. Again Batman had a very hard time against opponents that were much larger than him. Even the greatest fighters in the world have to fight in a certain weight class, because they can't contend for long against people who are larger than them.
He's not going to go low enough for Wolverine to even touch him. Remember when he "glided" high up in the sky for all those baddies to see? Unless Wolverine's got a trampoline, he's not going to do anything. You act as if Batman is going to beat Wolverine from the air. He's not.

Batman is also not going to be able to see where Wolverine is the whole time he's gliding around. This gives Wolverine the opportunity to use stealth. Considering Wolverine's enhanced senses Batman is at a huge advantage if that happens.
Temporarily is a long time. I didn't say he automatically wins, but that he has a better chance to win. Gliding does not a victory make. You can't use a glider to win a fight. You can use it to survive a fall, but once Wolverine rips the cape to shreds he aint gliding on anything.
The Juggernaut didn't have missiles. Nor the common sense to simply step on Logan. Juggeraut and Phoenix are far more deadly than any missile. Honestly.
Why would it matter if the Tumbler is "fugly?" That's such a gay word by the way, don't let it be part of your lexicon. How do you know "fugly" is a GAY word? Are you gay? That remark comes across as being very discriminatory. Fugly simply means that the car is worse than ugly. Watch what you say.
Doubt it. That car can survive some pretty fantastic leaps and leaves explosive jags. Wolverine wil be knocked out in the first ramming. Don't believe me? Watch the first X-Men where Logan gets into a car crash. Instant K.O. The car may survive jumps, but it will not stand up to CLAWS THAT CUT THROUGH ANYTHING. The car is not made out of Promethium.

And you obviously dont know what you're talking about here. The car crash in X1 did not knock out Wolverine. He got right back up and went back to check on Rogue.
Wolverine doesn't own the blackbird, the Wolverine in the movies can't even PILOT IT. He'd f'ing crash into the X Mansion. You dont know if Wolverine can pilot the jet or not so you dont get to make that distinction. He can drive a motorcycle that travels at superspeed, why not a jet? Hell, Rogue flew the jet in X2 and she's a student with absolutely no training.
That thing doesn't even have any weapons. Oh wait, it has infrared vision. My bad. Once again, you don't know if the jet has any weapons. The only time they would have needed weapons Storm and Jean did what no weapon could do anyway. Why use the jet's weapons when you a tornado making person flying the jet? Considering it's a top of the line stealth jet it's safe to assume it has armaments.

Wolverine could just land on the car. Batman can't do *hit about that.
Disagree, he gets knocked out from being flung out of a car. He can get knocked out from being lifted from Magneto and hurled into a tree. He can get knocked out with a bullet to the head- I wonder what a missile from the batmobile will do to him. Sabretooth knocked him out by flinging him across the snow. Once again, Wolverine never got knocked out by a car wreck. Check the movie. He got KOed by a man with Super Strength using a tree like a friggin baseball bat.

Magneto sent Wolverine hurtling through a forest at a very high speed USING THE EARTH'S MAGNETIC FIELD. Nothing Batman has can compare to Magneto's power.
Well he's not going to do that because Batman will be off the ground. And Wolverine's not fast enough to kill Batman on his FIRST TRY. He couldn't even do that except with the crappy level 1 mutants. Batman does all his hand to hand fighting on the ground. He's not going to glide around in a fight. And Wolverine is going to kill Batman with ione hit. The body armor isn't stopping adamantium claws.

Level one mutants are probably just as big a threat as Batman in a hand to hand fight.
Psh. All Bats needs to do get up, drop bombs, and wait for the Tumbler to knock out Logan. And the ultrasonic bat thing on his boot. That's gotta be annoying for Logan, especially since he has SUPER HEARING. Psh. All Wolverine has to do is hit Batman once. All Batman haas to do is run like hell, glide around, find an explosive big enough to take out Logan(Who can survive an assault by the god damned PHOENIX, manage to hit Wolverine with it, then wait for his car to get there, then hope to god Wolverine hasn't gotten back up, then somehow use the car to run over a man with unbreakable bones. Wow, much easier for Batman to win than Wolverine.

Wolverine is not going to get knocked out by anything Batman carries on him. Batman doesn't use the Tumbler in hand to hand fights - stop talking about it. Sonics may hurt Wolverine, but considering Siren's scream couldn't KO him in X2 sonics wont safe Batman here, especialy since Wolverine's healing factor seems to have gotten a big boost in X3.

Stop using the Tumbler and the gliding in your argument.
Did he use either when he fought any ninja's? No.
Did he use either to fight Ra's? No.

riceroost
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Batman fights superman with a kryptonite ring on. He said in the Hush comic that if he hit one more time he would shatter every bone in his hand. Hitting Superman>>>>>>>>>Hitting Logan
Sabretooth has broken his hand hitting Wolverine.

Sabretooth's hand>>>>>>>>>Batman's hand.

Accel
That bullet must have been magical to get past Wolverine's adamantium skull and enter his brain.

riceroost
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Dude, stabs took seconds to heal. It was overpowered. But Sabertooths healing factor was very close to the movies. Scratches on his face took Movie Wolverine several seconds to heal. Stabs that penetrate internal organs take Comic Wolverine seconds to heal.

grey fox
DUDE What movie were you watching? Wolverine was getting rushed by a wave of mutants. That's what you were supposed to take from the movie. We aren't supposed to know what most of those mutants powers were because Wolverine just kills them before they can use their powers. I repeat: you dont get to make the distinction that they were weak, since we never saw their powers. Everyone is weak against getting stabbed by adamantium claws. Even Phoenix. Even 1 moderately powered mutant would be big trouble for Batman.

So they were just basically humans running at Wolverine (since they weren't using their powers at that point)

Batman is a very gifted man, but it is impossible for a man to learn 127 matial arts styles.

Oh , just like it's 'Impossible' for Wolverine to have claws within his wrists without cutting his own arteries.

Adam Warlock
No vehicles whatsoever.

Close quarters combat. They start off 10 feet away from each other. Both have no idea what the other has to offer. Both have no idea who each other are. All they know is that they are their to fight.

I should have stated this stipulation in the first thread.

MrHeavySilence
DUDE What movie were you watching? Wolverine was getting rushed by a wave of mutants.

Dude, if they had any useful powers, they would've used them.

And Wolverine took that guy out with a kick to the balls, not the shins.
Batman is a very gifted man, but it is impossible for a man to learn 127 matial arts styles. It takes years to master even a single style. Even the greatest martial artists, the best hand to hand fighters on the planet take years to master a single style. No one could master that many styles. It's unrealistic, even by comic book standards. And considering Batman's training trips weren't completely devoted to fighting it's even more unrealistic that he knows that many styles. Pre-Crisis Batman was a better character. He could defeat almost anyone on an even playing field, but if Richard Dragon came along Batman could not beat him. Why? Batman focuses on fighting and 5 or 6 other skills like escape artistry, and detective skills. Richard Dragon devotes almost all his time to 1 thing, fighting, therefor Batman couldn't beat him. Again Batman had a very hard time against opponents that were much larger than him. Even the greatest fighters in the world have to fight in a certain weight class, because they can't contend for long against people who are larger than them.

It's not impossible. You can't accept the fact that you can't identify with Batman, because he's not supposed to be just a "man." He's a genius with eidetic memory and polyphasic sleep. Some people can actually excel at whatever they work at, and Batman is one of those people. It's much more probable than ANYTHING ELSE that comes out of comics. It's conceivable, that Batman is just much more intelligent than all of us.

You act as if Batman is going to beat Wolverine from the air.

Yep.

Batman is also not going to be able to see where Wolverine is the whole time he's gliding around. This gives Wolverine the opportunity to use stealth. Considering Wolverine's enhanced senses Batman is at a huge advantage if that happens.

lol no stealth, the Batman in the movie has infrared vision. He'll glide around, making sure where Logan is, and dropp bombs.

Gliding does not a victory make. You can't use a glider to win a fight. You can use it to survive a fall, but once Wolverine rips the cape to shreds he aint gliding on anything.

lol, he's not going to get to the cape. Comon, he'd have to jump like 30 or more feet.

Juggeraut and Phoenix are far more deadly than any missile. Honestly.

Sure, in the long run maybe. But if a bullet can knock Wolverine out, than a missile will surely knock him out.

How do you know "fugly" is a GAY word? Are you gay? That remark comes across as being very discriminatory. Fugly simply means that the car is worse than ugly. Watch what you say.

lol, I like how you sarcastically said, "Are you gay?" and at the same time said its very discriminatory. Contradictory, no?

The car may survive jumps, but it will not stand up to CLAWS THAT CUT THROUGH ANYTHING. The car is not made out of Promethium.

Claws won't be touching anything, once Wolverine is hit with missiles and plowed over like in X1.

And you obviously dont know what you're talking about here. The car crash in X1 did not knock out Wolverine. He got right back up and went back to check on Rogue.

Yeah, after like 30 seconds. By that time, he'll be mowed down repeatedly courtesy of the batmobile. He'll never get back up.

You dont know if Wolverine can pilot the jet or not so you dont get to make that distinction. He can drive a motorcycle that travels at superspeed, why not a jet? Hell, Rogue flew the jet in X2 and she's a student with absolutely no training.

lol, he obviously can't, or else he would've. He's the leader in X3 and he still didn't pilot.

Once again, you don't know if the jet has any weapons. The only time they would have needed weapons Storm and Jean did what no weapon could do anyway.

Really? Why didn't they stop those jets with any of their weapons then? They don't have any!

Why use the jet's weapons when you a tornado making person flying the jet? Considering it's a top of the line stealth jet it's safe to assume it has armaments.

Wolverine: "Doesn't this thing have any weapons?"

Obviously not, or else Storm wouldn't have had to do that.

Wolverine could just land on the car.

lol, you try jumping on a car while its speeding at you.

Once again, Wolverine never got knocked out by a car wreck. Check the movie.

He was knocked out for 20 or 30 seconds.

He got KOed by a man with Super Strength using a tree like a friggin baseball bat.

Like that's so much better than the preceding knockout.

Magneto sent Wolverine hurtling through a forest at a very high speed USING THE EARTH'S MAGNETIC FIELD.

....How does this prove anything?

Nothing Batman has can compare to Magneto's power.

I guess you just can't compete with a good hurling to the tree.

Batman does all his hand to hand fighting on the ground. He's not going to glide around in a fight. And Wolverine is going to kill Batman with ione hit. The body armor isn't stopping adamantium claws.

Level one mutants are probably just as big a threat as Batman in a hand to hand fight.

lol, they just lunged at him like idiots. That was it.

Psh. All Wolverine has to do is hit Batman once.

It'll be awhile before he even gets the chance.

, manage to hit Wolverine with it, then wait for his car to get there, then hope to god Wolverine hasn't gotten back up, then somehow use the car to run over a man with unbreakable bones. Wow, much easier for Batman to win than Wolverine.

Don't worry, Wolverine won't even get the chance to get back up from the first ramming.

Wolverine is not going to get knocked out by anything Batman carries on him.

HAH. So the tree humping man is invincible, eh?

Batman doesn't use the Tumbler in hand to hand fights - stop talking about it.

It was initially a joke, but it's obvious Logan will lose if the Tumbler comes.

Sonics may hurt Wolverine, but considering Siren's scream couldn't KO him in X2

The little girl wasn't using ultrasonic.

sonics wont safe Batman here, especialy since Wolverine's healing factor seems to have gotten a big boost in X3.

lol.

Stop using the Tumbler and the gliding in your argument.

Better than: Wolverine is going to jump 40 feet to reach Batman and cut off his memory cloth all the while jumping in front of a speeding 200 MPH car like a "fugly" idiot.

Darth Martin
If batman plays it smart(begins version was) he would pull out a couple of wins. I say batman 5/10 or 6/10

badabing
I haven't seen X 3 yet, but I will tomorrow. I think Batman had a better showing for his movie than Wolverine had in X 1 and X 2.

Darth Martin
Yea, but it'd be a tough fight for bats considering the power of logans healing in x3 but i believe bats takes this.

Wolverine2006
What could Batman do to Wolverine? Wolverine would slice once and Batman would fall into 4 pieces

Darth Martin
Still thinking, Bruce is the better fighter but he could........Ah, he could take some of scarecros feargas and use it on him.

riceroost
Dude, if they had any useful powers, they would've used them. Lot's of mutant powers involve the fighter rushing an opponent to get close. What is the most common super power? Super Strength. The only way it's effective is if you engage in hand to hand, which involves rushing at someone. You will also notice that the X-Men were guarding the building, so the brotherhood had to RUSH them to get to the building. Obviously.
It's not impossible. You can't accept the fact that you can't identify with Batman, because he's not supposed to be just a "man." He's a genius with eidetic memory and polyphasic sleep. Some people can actually excel at whatever they work at, and Batman is one of those people. It's much more probable than ANYTHING ELSE that comes out of comics. It's conceivable, that Batman is just much more intelligent than all of us. That is the jist of Batman. He's just a man. Which is why his brain is supposed to be more important than anything he can do physically. Batman is at the weakest facet of his game when he engages in hand to hand. His planning, detective skills, and science expertise are where he's scary. Learning 127 martial arts styles in 10 years is one of the most impossible things I've ever read in comics because it's based on something we can do in real life. In 10 years a great Martial artist could master a couple styles, but not 127. No self respecting master would consider passing any student, even the greatest fighter in the world after only a few lessons. Each style simply has too many techniques and philosophies to learn, practice, master, and apply.
lol no stealth, the Batman in the movie has infrared vision. He'll glide around, making sure where Logan is, and dropp bombs. Because Batman carries bombs around. Right. I'd like to know how Batman glides away from the ground level. Good luck with that one.
lol, he's not going to get to the cape. Comon, he'd have to jump like 30 or more feet. Since this fight starts on the ground with the 2 fighters 10 feet away, yeah Batman is going to get hit.
lol, I like how you sarcastically said, "Are you gay?" and at the same time said its very discriminatory. Contradictory, no? I asked if you were gay because you claimed that fugly was a "gay" word. Only homosexuals would know what truly is considered "gay". I was pointing out that your statement was ignorant. And it was.
Claws won't be touching anything, once Wolverine is hit with missiles and plowed over like in X1. Because Batman carries missiles around in his pocket. Thread starter said no car.
Yeah, after like 30 seconds. By that time, he'll be mowed down repeatedly courtesy of the batmobile. He'll never get back up. Go watch X1. He gets up a few seconds after he stops sliding through the snow. He was not knocked out, just hurt.
lol, he obviously can't, or else he would've. He's the leader in X3 and he still didn't pilot. HAHAHAHAHAHA!! Wolverine was obviously not the leader in X3. Storm was. Did you watch the movie?
Really? Why didn't they stop those jets with any of their weapons then? They don't have any! Because the mutants on the jet have powers that can out perform anything their jet could do.
Wolverine: "Doesn't this thing have any weapons?"

Obviously not, or else Storm wouldn't have had to do that. Storm made 150 tornadoes, which are obviously far more powerful than any weapon on a plane. Use common sense.
lol, you try jumping on a car while its speeding at you. Human stunt men do it all the time. Why shouldn't Wolverine be able to?

I was also talking about landing the PLANE on the tumbler.

Since the thread starter established that this fight starts on the ground 10 feet apart with no cars or planes Batman is thrice screwed. He can't drive or fly away from Danger. He's getting gutted real fast.

riceroost
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Still thinking, Bruce is the better fighter but he could........Ah, he could take some of scarecros feargas and use it on him. Fear gas, meet Healing Factor.

Goodbye Batman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.