Does anyone have any info on how Canderous became Mandalore?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthMaul9123
well.............................................................................................................................................................................................

posting is fun

DarthSaboteur
Originally posted by DarthMaul9123
well.............................................................................................................................................................................................

posting is fun

I'm gonna post this in the context of LSM Revan being canon.

Canderous: Before he departed, he left me with a simple mission. He told me where I could find the Mandalore's helmet, and that I must take it and reassemble the clans.

Canderous: When I asked him why he told me nothing, only that I should wait for him to return and be ready for it.

Exile: Ready for what?

Canderous: Revan never said what he was looking for - or what to be ready for. I don't know if I'll ever know.

Canderous: I thought that Revan was a singular Jedi, but now there's you. With all our martial training, battles and ethics, even our greatest warriors are no match for you.

Canderous: But I also have faith in my people. Should we need the clans to fight the Sith, we will, and afterward, Revan will still have his army.

l0rd?
There is a whole novel about it.

DarthMaul9123
im just going to ignore l0rd? if you don't mind

DarthSaboteur
Originally posted by DarthMaul9123
im just going to ignore l0rd? if you don't mind Yeah, go ahead. And l0rd?, that's directly from the source material and there aren't any KotOR novels around.

l0rd?
There are loads of KOTOR novels. 'Revan: The Truth' anyone?

DarthSaboteur
Originally posted by l0rd?
There are loads of KOTOR novels. 'Revan: The Truth' anyone? No, there aren't.

DE Luke
Originally posted by DarthSaboteur
I'm gonna post this in the context of LSM Revan being canon.

Canderous: Before he departed, he left me with a simple mission. He told me where I could find the Mandalore's helmet, and that I must take it and reassemble the clans.

Canderous: When I asked him why he told me nothing, only that I should wait for him to return and be ready for it.

Exile: Ready for what?

Canderous: Revan never said what he was looking for - or what to be ready for. I don't know if I'll ever know.

Canderous: I thought that Revan was a singular Jedi, but now there's you. With all our martial training, battles and ethics, even our greatest warriors are no match for you.

Canderous: But I also have faith in my people. Should we need the clans to fight the Sith, we will, and afterward, Revan will still have his army. Hmm,never knew that.Thanks Sabo!And l0rd?,you're an idiot,every 'novel' you say exists doesn't,now either make intelligent posts,or don't make any at all. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.