Superman vs. Solid Snake

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tank_6603
Tough fight huh? solid snake is so durable I mean he's beaten class 100 heroes (Grey Fox) and it wasn't considered PIS. Snake is so fast, intellegent, and durable. I hear Solid Snake Invented Ice Cream.
I'm giving this one to Snake 8/10.

/sarcasm off

batdude123
Solid Snake uses guns! GUNS PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!! He wins 10000/10. laughing

chris_64256
theres class 100 characters then theres supes..

Mr.V
Originally posted by Tank_6603
Tough fight huh? solid snake is so durable I mean he's beaten class 100 heroes (Grey Fox) and it wasn't considered PIS. Snake is so fast, intellegent, and durable. I hear Solid Snake Invented Ice Cream.

/sarcasm off

You sir, are an idiot *slaps tank upside the head* stick out tongue

Ritoshi

/sarcasm off They both turn around and beat your dumb ass.

Tank_6603
REPORTED

A.J

/sarcasm off What is it with you and solild snake its pathetic.mad

Soljer
Oh, and Solid Snake didn't invent ice cream, he invented frozen custard.

And too many people are report-happy. There was no need to report him because of a little flame, calm down. You're the one that made the bash-thread. And you were kind of flame-baiting.

Regardless. Snake takes this 11/10....Yeah, he is just THAT good.

A.J
He needs to be reported thats 2 ones hes made scooby and supes.

Well i reported him.

Soljer
I was talking to Tank about reporting the one who flamed him. Not about reporting tank himself.

A.J
Yes well I reported him for being a fool.
its going to be closed so i want the last post

for the future

AJ RULES MUHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.