Solid Snake vs. Scooby Doo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tank_6603
They both have comics, if were gonna allow POS MGS chars on these forums we should allow scooby doo on here too imo. Scooby runs over snake with the stoner van. Scooby 9/10

Sam Z
Typical noob's behaivor...
I don't like Superman, you got it people? No Superman threads from now on.

A.J
omg you fool thid iss stupid scoovy all the way he is a prep god

Ritoshi
Hmm does scooby get scooby snacks or no ?

Well Snakes cardboard box will keep him hidden unless scooby snifss him out but then he gets shot.

Soljer
Originally posted by Sam Z
Typical noob's behaivor...
I don't like Superman, you got it people? No Superman threads from now on. You don't like superman, okay. But this is a comic book forum, we can allow comic book characters. I beleive there is a video game Vs. forum as well, which is where Metal Gear belongs.

Tank_6603
Well going by the rules of the forum, scooby will be performing at peak performance so he does get scooby snacks. As we all know when scooby gets his snacks he becomes at least a class ten lifter and can easily dodge bullets, his bite has been recorded a 75 tons per square inch solid snake better look out...

Ritoshi
Originally posted by Tank_6603
Well going by the rules of the forum, scooby will be performing at peak performance so he does get scooby snacks. Thats just overkill then if he gets scooby snacks. no expression

Tank_6603
I just hope he doesn't drop a snack and snake eats it thinking it's a ration. The scooby will enjoy a roundhouse kick to the face.

Ritoshi
I just hope he doesn't drop a snack and snake eats it thinking it's a ration. The scooby will enjoy a roundhouse kick to the face. Well Scooby is scared easily so Snake puts on face paint and it's a done deal.

superkronick92
scooby eats snake (he has the munchies)

Tank_6603
Originally posted by superkronick92
scooby eats snake (he has the munchies)
brilliant

Ritoshi
But the face paint takes him down.

DigiMark007
Well going by the rules of the forum, scooby will be performing at peak performance so he does get scooby snacks. As we all know when scooby gets his snacks he becomes at least a class ten lifter and can easily dodge bullets, his bite has been recorded a 75 tons per square inch solid snake better look out...

I like that you used the forum rules. thumb up

Now it's my turn. wink

Technically, MGS threads should be closed too since they're primarily game characters that just have a few comics. But there was enough interest in them that I made an exception.

Scooby-Doo, not so much. He's obviously more TV than comics, and doesn't really make for great vs. battles anyway.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.