Superman/Captain Marvel vs Sentry/Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

badabing
Four top heros go at it but which team wins?

superman41082
Sentry's quite powerful, but I never bet against Supes!! Team DC wins, simply because Supes is Supes....

the Darkone
What the f**k?, ^^that is bullsh** logic, a planetary hit from the hammer will put Superman and Captain Marvel into a coma.

Thunderstrike
We don't know enough about Sentry to really make a decision.

joesha28
Yes not much still. But Thor 1 no 1 with a member from that DC team, he can win. With a little help from the Golden Powerhouse. Marvel has an advantage.

S.S
Originally posted by the Darkone
What the f**k?, ^^that is bullsh** logic, a planetary hit from the hammer will put Superman and Captain Marvel into a coma.
Sorry my friend wouldn't happen or did you forget Jla/Avengers... wink
Dc team wins by default.

joesha28
Originally posted by S.S
Sorry my friend wouldn't happen or did you forget Jla/Avengers... wink
Dc team wins by default.

Un-canon....rigged by DC. Supes can't lose logic practiced by DC.

S.S
Originally posted by joesha28
Un-canon....rigged by DC. Supes can't lose logic practiced by DC.
Actually it was Canon you can check the marvel handbooks if you want.

joesha28
Check what and which handbook.

S.S
Check what and which handbook.
That The events of the book JLA/Avengers was canon there was a thread somewhere maybe I can give you the link.

joesha28
Go ahead.

S.S
Here you go so yea Supes whooped your boy Thor...... stick out tongue
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=363779&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=7

joesha28
Ok, but that itself is rigged by DC. DC pushes their opponents into accepting their plots. Due your reseaches, Thor never fight like a bafoon. Never been KOed by a single punch. Even Dan Jurgans said that Thor has a better hand in beating Superman. Well than Batman beating Hulk is canon, Wolverine beating Lobo too is canon?

Thunderstrike
Originally posted by S.S
Here you go so yea Supes whooped your boy Thor...... stick out tongue
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=363779&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=7

Only in the DC universe. Marvel never even comes close to talking about it. Also, the fight was PIS anyway, so it doesn't get counted in these forums.

S.S
Ok, but that itself is rigged by DC. DC pushes their opponents into accepting their plots. Due your reseaches, Thor never fight like a bafoon. Never been KOed by a single punch. Even Dan Jurgans said that Thor has a better hand in beating Superman. Well than Batman beating Hulk is canon, Wolverine beating Lobo too is canon?
Thor wasn't the only one that had a bad showing in the books.What about GL Kyle and Aquaman.
Just because it was Supes who laid Thor out you think it was rigged.The past Cross overs aren't canon as they were fan voted and not acknowledged by either universe.
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
Only in the DC universe. Marvel never even comes close to talking about it. Also, the fight was PIS anyway, so it doesn't get counted in these forums.
How was the fight P.I.S? Just because the character you favor got beat it's P.I.S........no expression
The fact that Marvel acknowledged the story and put it in their story line is enough.

Thunderstrike
It's PIS because the writer rigged the story to go in DC's favor for everything. Superman won that fight because he's Superman, not because of skill. It's PIS because it's crap writing. If it were a well written fight, then it would make more sense.

S.S
It's PIS because the writer rigged the story to go in DC's favor for everything. Superman won that fight because he's Superman, not because of skill. It's PIS because it's crap writing. If it were a well written fight, then it would make more sense.
How was it badly written the (Fight between supes and Thor).Supes can take Thor it's simple as that the Magic weakness is no biggie nothing Supes hasn't dealt with before.Atleast the Thor and Superman fight was somewhat believable and I accept the outcome of the fight.
Now Kyle got jobbed the worst out of anyone in the damn book.It was a fair trade Thor gets his ass handed and in return Kyle gets his handed to him.

GODSCRIBE
God Blast alone kills both Superman and Captain Marvel. Marvel would most likely reform in seconds, only to get killed again.

Thor/Sentry win 10/10

Grimm22

A coma?!? Well considering that Supes has been hit by Mjolner (think I spelled that right) before and he didnt go into a coma I would say it wouldnt happen this time.

spideycarnage
team marvel wins, sentry alone may be able to take on supes ans aptain marvel, he is able to take out terrax a herald level character with out no problems.

Validus
Originally posted by S.S
How was it badly written the (Fight between supes and Thor).Supes can take Thor it's simple as that the Magic weakness is no biggie nothing Supes hasn't dealt with before.Atleast the Thor and Superman fight was somewhat believable and I accept the outcome of the fight.
Now Kyle got jobbed the worst out of anyone in the damn book.It was a fair trade Thor gets his ass handed and in return Kyle gets his handed to him.
Agreed. At least Thor put up a great fight. DC rigged? We had an elite Green Lantern getting schooled by Wonder Man. roll eyes (sarcastic)

spideycarnage
Originally posted by Validus
Agreed. At least Thor put up a great fight. DC rigged? We had an elite Green Lantern getting schooled by Wonder Man. roll eyes (sarcastic)

the thor fight against supes was embarrassing. thor, probably marvels greatest hero KOed by a single Punch from superman while he was sitting down. that wasent right.

Validus
Originally posted by spideycarnage
the thor fight against supes was embarrassing. thor, probably marvels greatest hero KOed by a single Punch from superman while he was sitting down. that wasent right.
We didn't see the whole fight. They were fighting in between issue 1 and 2 and jumping around between everyone else going at it. Kurt Busiek said he wrote both as holding back so I don't see why everyone complains. You'd think Robin KO'd Thor by the way people talk about it. Two top tiers went at it and one of them lost. Compare that to a star Green Lantern getting chumped by a mid tier brick like Wonder Man.

spideycarnage
u do got a pt there, Gl should never lose to wondeman.

joesha28
Dan Jurgens, writer of both Thor and Superman, has stated Himself Superman could not have won against Thor. Even w/o Mjolnir, it might be a 5/10.

MattDay
man you fan boys really make no sense in proving superman should lose, you just say it and then throw a random insult, shows your insecurity about your arguement because thor aint winning and sentry would probably be equaled by supes and captain marvel, but because it's two against one and they arent push overs, especially on the same side, they win against the Marvel team 6/10 times. 4/10 for the marvel as they will win one atleast twice and at most 4 times. maybe even 5/10 is even a possibility but i think 6/10 to DC is close to correct.

S.S
Dan Jurgens, writer of both Thor and Superman, has stated Himself Superman could not have won against Thor. Even w/o Mjolnir, it might be a 5/10.
Without the hammer Supes beats Thor 9/10

joesha28
Go ask Jurgans.... if one wins it will be a 6/10.

S.S
Go ask Jurgans.... if one wins it will be a 6/10.
Buddy you sure he wasn't talking about Thor with the hammer.
Be realistic now Supes is stronger,faster,more durable,and just more versatile period.Thor stands no chance without the hammer.

joesha28
Yes, now. But during the time they made...Superman cld not. But even if you gonna stick to current than, Superman has to meet RKT which he does not stand a chance. But even a Classic Thor will be a match for Supes even with the upgrades. Thor is simply more powerful..while Superman powerset is impressive.

Galvaclaw
Kust Busiek who wrote the avengers and is currently writing Superman obviously disagreed with Jurgens when he wrote JLA/Avengers. Busiek wrote Thor exactly the same way he did in his Avengers run. It isn't like it was one big fest of DC bias I saw a lot of fights which were a bit stupid. In the final battle they had Captain Marvel (The marvel one) punching out Black Adam. Now I know that Capatin Marvel is nowhere in Black adams league of strength.

juggernaut66666
thor/sentry has the victory

Thunderstrike
Originally posted by S.S
Buddy you sure he wasn't talking about Thor with the hammer.
Be realistic now Supes is stronger,faster,more durable,and just more versatile period.Thor stands no chance without the hammer.

So, if Thor grabs Superman around the throat with the same grip where he tore the Midgard serpent off the earth, then Godblast's Superman, Superman's gonna beat him. Sorry, but that's stretching it.

juggernaut66666
superman could never withstand a godblast

Thunderstrike
No, he couldn't. It's brought down more powerful beings than him, and there is no argument against that. Every argument brought against Thor in Thor vs Superman comes down to speed, and there's not a gigantic advantage in close range combat. Fights between Thor and Superman will always come to a hair on these forums because they are evenly matched. Where one is weak, the other is strong. However, if Thor godblasted Superman, Superman would be fried like a grilled cheese sandwich.

S.S
So, if Thor grabs Superman around the throat with the same grip where he tore the Midgard serpent off the earth, then Godblast's Superman, Superman's gonna beat him. Sorry, but that's stretching it.
That's if he grabs superman which is not gonna happen.Without the Hammer Thor would be lucky to win one fight.With the Hammer Thor would need to use it to it's fullest to win 6/10.
No, he couldn't. It's brought down more powerful beings than him, and there is no argument against that. Every argument brought against Thor in Thor vs Superman comes down to speed, and there's not a gigantic advantage in close range combat. Fights between Thor and Superman will always come to a hair on these forums because they are evenly matched. Where one is weak, the other is strong. However, if Thor godblasted Superman, Superman would be fried like a grilled cheese sandwich.
Superman has more then just a speed advantage on Thor.......

Thunderstrike
No, that's all he has, SS. A speed advantage. He's not stronger. He's not smarter. He doesn't have higher energy projection. His only other bets are intangibility and heat vision against Thor withought his hammer. I was putting a scenario out there. I agree that without Mjolnir he has little chance, but I did give a scenario where he could win.

S.S
No, that's all he has, SS. A speed advantage. He's not stronger. He's not smarter. He doesn't have higher energy projection. His only other bets are intangibility and heat vision against Thor withought his hammer. I was putting a scenario out there. I agree that without Mjolnir he has little chance, but I did give a scenario where he could win.
Supes is indeed Stronger way more Durable(that you can't argue)Superman is also way Smarter then Thor.
Thor without the Hammer is outclassed with it he barely has the edge.

Thunderstrike
Stronger - No
Smarter - Mild Mannered Reporter vs a Doctor? I think the doctor wins.
Durable - No.

There isn't anything that Superman has been hit with that Thor can't take. He doesn't have a strength feat more than Thor lifting the World Engine or tearing an entwined Midgard Serpent off the planet. The moon? Last time I checked it was smaller than the Serpent, and Thor pulled it off with little strain.

Superherovandal
Actually he is more durable persay as Thor gets cut by Wolvie. Flies through stars.

Galvaclaw
The midgar serpent is bigger than the moon? I doubt it. Jormungand's body appears to have a diameter of around 10 metres if you compare it to Thor. His length is about 40,074 km. This gives him a volume of 3.15x10^6 km^3. The volume of the moon is 2.1968x10^10 km^3. Thats right a whole 10,000 times bigger.

Soleran
the moon was moved with several hero's I thought WW, MM, SM etc

joesha28
The serpent weighs like earth.

mighty adam
Ok, but that itself is rigged by DC. DC pushes their opponents into accepting their plots. Due your reseaches, Thor never fight like a bafoon. Never been KOed by a single punch. Even Dan Jurgans said that Thor has a better hand in beating Superman. Well than Batman beating Hulk is canon, Wolverine beating Lobo too is canon? yup if wolverine can beat lobo then he could beat superman lol. that comic was pis bs and dog sh*t. anyone who know's comics know's thor can beat superman why don't people like hearing it. they act like its a sin for superman to lose to thor get over it.

badabing
Originally posted by mighty adam
yup if wolverine can beat lobo then he could beat superman lol. that comic was pis bs and dog sh*t. anyone who know's comic know's thor can beat superman why don't people like hearing it like it's a sin just get over it.
Tell us how you really feel. stick out tongue

mighty adam
Originally posted by MattDay
man you fan boys really make no sense in proving superman should lose, you just say it and then throw a random insult, shows your insecurity about your arguement because thor aint winning and sentry would probably be equaled by supes and captain marvel, but because it's two against one and they arent push overs, especially on the same side, they win against the Marvel team 6/10 times. 4/10 for the marvel as they will win one atleast twice and at most 4 times. maybe even 5/10 is even a possibility but i think 6/10 to DC is close to correct. see its not fanboy's on marvel's part. it is fanboy's on superman 's part. i have heard people say stupid thing's on here like superman can beat classic juggy with no bfr or he can take a godblast from king thor. it's not us proveing thor can win its yall not proveing how superman will win. all you people say is superman will win becouse he's superman. that is none sense.

the Darkone
Originally posted by S.S
Supes is indeed Stronger way more Durable(that you can't argue)Superman is also way Smarter then Thor.
Thor without the Hammer is outclassed with it he barely has the edge.

Thor is more durable than superman it's been shown in comic many times, Thor has survive a planetary explosion without being phase at all and it's the same planet that he destroyed with his hammer, and also his strength could very well be above superman who could barely pull the moon and he had help from wonder woman and green lantern as where Thor yank the midgard serpent of earth which weighs as much earth itself, and also he has lift the midgard serpent more than once. Thor is a warrior god and he would own superman like a $2.00 hoe that he is in h2h combat, Thor is more powerful than superman could ever be blood of a skyfather and elder god sorry I take Thor's powera and abilities over superman anyday.

joesha28
The thing that some ppl see Thor as a pansy just cos he holds back. Thor was a badass from Asgard that Odin had no choice but to sent him to earth. If Superman met Thor in those days, Thor wld flip Superman over like a Man fliping a woman in bed.

MattDay
those days? dude if your going to days when thor was his strongest than your being bias YET a *** again. Stick to the ones you know best of and at current... so lets see... thor lost lol get over thor boys!

{edited for content}

MattDay
oh and for pure strength thor is not stronger... no feats he's done has superman not pushed past and gone beyond.

Thunderstrike
Midgard serpent. It weighs as much as the Earth. Sorry, but Superman isn't stronger.

the Darkone
oh and for pure strength thor is not stronger... no feats he's done has superman not pushed past and gone beyond.
stop talking ignorant, Thor feats are current and are>> than superman. Thor in any form will crush superman bottom line, and if it's warrior madness thor forget it Thor will use superman as a rug. Thor/ Sentry wins.

Avalonofthewind
stop talking ignorant, Thor feats are current and are>> than superman. Thor in any form will crush superman bottom line, and if it's warrior madness thor forget it Thor will use superman as a rug. Thor/ Sentry wins.

Thor has not shown anything stronger than Superman, nor has he shown to have higher durability. The guy has impressive showing for a being who is only supposed to be 3 times denser than a human, but Superman he is not.

What makes Thor who he is, is the hammer and his diversity when he decides to use it.

Anyway. Captain Marvel and Thor go at it since Marvel brushes off most magic fairly easy, and Supes uses Torquasm Vo on Sentry to mess with his head.

He then goes off to finish Thor is Marvel hasn't done it already.

Supes/Marvel Combo wins.

Redatom65
Superman and Sentry they both beat the crap out of eachother superman wins though really weekend thor beats shazam with enough to beat the weekened superman

team marvel wins this all

S.S
Thor more durable then superman.........What the f**k?
Thor got ko'd by a bullet ...........laughing

Thunderstrike
Superman gets whipped around by Toyman. Point?

the Darkone
Superman got KO by Booster Gold. Your Point?

S.S
Superman gets whipped around by Toyman. Point?
What's the point,What the f**k? what's the point of you even mentioning that?
I was questioning Thor's durability in which the guy's not even bullet proof.

Thunderstrike
Neither is Wonder Woman.

S.S
*sigh*

brainchild81
Sentry makes very short work of Supes while Thor Battles Cap. Marvel. Sentry starts helping Thor about 3 seconds into the fight. Sentry/Thor win this rather easily.

Avalonofthewind
Well, I see another potentially good thread is ruined...

S.S
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Well, I see another potentially good thread is ruined...
Why is that...... sad

And Superman,Marvel win.

GodofThunder
I beg the differ S.S...........Well first Captain Marvel would do little to Thors whole i can absorb your powers send them back ten fold thing.......Sentry well he can go gets to hold up supes for a while then Thor comes over there and everyone has been over this whole Thor vs Supes thing. So I think aslong as Sentry can hold off Supes those two can win it just not easily

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by GodofThunder
I beg the differ S.S...........Well first Captain Marvel would do little to Thors whole i can absorb your powers send them back ten fold thing.......Sentry well he can go gets to hold up supes for a while then Thor comes over there and everyone has been over this whole Thor vs Supes thing. So I think aslong as Sentry can hold off Supes those two can win it just not easily

What exactly is Thor going to absorb? CM has a lot of Superman type advantages over Thor WITHOUT any so called "weakness" to magic.

Sentry has done nothing to prove he's on Supes level on panel, and Superman can screw with the guys head hardcore like he did with the Eradicator.

It's a good matchup, but "DC" wins.

This would have been much more interesting mixed up with CM and Thor vs Sentry and Supes instead.

GodofThunder
What exactly is Thor going to absorb? CM has a lot of Superman type advantages over Thor WITHOUT any so called "weakness" to magic.

Sentry has done nothing to prove he's on Supes level on panel, and Superman can screw with the guys head hardcore like he did with the Eradicator.

It's a good matchup, but "DC" wins.

This would have been much more interesting mixed up with CM and Thor vs Sentry and Supes instead.

What kind of type advantages are u talking about....Also i was talking about if captain Marvel decides to do something like throw lightining bolts since he cant out match Thor's stregth or speed.......please don't tell me he can because that wold make him stronger than Supes..........No Sentry isn't on there level but lets hope he can hold him off for a while(lets hope he can)

Rewmac
Whhhhhaaaaa??? Sentry and Thor wins this fight....So if it's the latest Thor...Then it's King Thor....What are we talkin' about??? big grin

mighty adam
those days? dude if your going to days when thor was his strongest than your being bias YET a fcuking again. Stick to the ones you know best of and at current... so lets see... thor lost lol get over thor gayboys! gayboy lol kids get mad when superman is outclassed.

S.S
What kind of type advantages are u talking about....Also i was talking about if captain Marvel decides to do something like throw lightining bolts since he cant out match Thor's stregth or speed.......please don't tell me he can because that wold make him stronger than Supes..........No Sentry isn't on there level but lets hope he can hold him off for a while(lets hope he can)
Sorry but Marvel is indeed faster then Thor and strength is a toss up.Marvel is more durable then Thor aswell.

gayboy lol kids get mad when superman is outclassed.
Who is outclassing is Superman?

the Darkone
Thor flies 3x the speed of light, Thor will crack marvel so hard with the hammer or his fist and knock his ass out earth's orbit.

mighty adam
Originally posted by S.S
Sorry but Marvel is indeed faster then Thor and strength is a toss up.Marvel is more durable then Thor aswell.

Who is outclassing is Superman? thor in many ways.

S.S
Thor flies 3x the speed of light, Thor will crack marvel so hard with the hammer or his fist and knock his ass out earth's orbit.
Thor needs to wind-up the hammer then throw it to fly that's not gonna happen in this fight not against these 2.

S.S
thor in many ways.
Thor doesn't outclass supes the hammer does..... wink

GodofThunder
Thor owns supes and actually if it comes down to hand to hand i would still bet my money on Thor he commands lighting even without the hammer. More durability mayby but strength no......I want to see capt do something for str a great as Thor has done......Shoot i want superman to do the same.....and Speed doubt it unless he faster than Supes....Dont know to much about Capt speed....

UniOmni
Firstly ,i wanna see why Avy thinks T-Vo would be of any use in this match. Just because DC thinks he has the greatest amount of willpower in their universe, doesn't mean that jibes over in a neutral universe. In a neutral universe where the S shield is just another emblem on a jocks chest, T-Vo can fall short. So T-vo is of no consequence.
Though in other stats, Superman slightly edges out Thor. Thor did stand up to the attacks of a Celestial, until Gaea showed up to intercede. Durability is inconsquencial, as the diff isn't significant. Strength is pretty much on par. The speed however is the biggest mystery. With the hammer, thor can keep up. Without it, totally outclassed. If it comes to a grapple, Thor can godblast without the hammer. That would probably put Superman in a coma, if not outright kill him. Superman has decent energy projection. His durability is ungodly. And his speed and strength is nearly without parallel.
Captain Marvel is the low point. Physical stats are identical to Superman, but he lacks a true projectile energy blast. Without that, he's just a flying, immensely powerful brick.
Sentry is an unknown currently. Thor can't do this alone, so team DC wins 10/10.

S.S
Thor owns supes and actually if it comes down to hand to hand i would still bet my money on Thor he commands lighting even without the hammer. More durability mayby but strength no......I want to see capt do something for str a great as Thor has done......Shoot i want superman to do the same.....and Speed doubt it unless he faster than Supes....Dont know to much about Capt speed....
Thor would get killed without the hammer is simply as that.Supes is way to fast to strong and way to durable.Marvel isn't faster then Supes but he sure is faster then Thor.Thor's only showing of strength was lifting that snake and nothing else.

GodofThunder

GodofThunder

GodofThunder

Redatom65
basically if superman had say i don no Majestros on his side instead it'd go to them but Shazam would lose this and supes would pay the price.

GodofThunder
I do agree Sentry would get taken down thou

Milkie
Originally posted by Redatom65
basically if superman had say i don no Majestros on his side instead it'd go to them but Shazam would lose this and supes would pay the price.

Marvel is just as good as Majestros and i'd have Billy on my team then him anyday.

mighty adam
I do agree Sentry would get taken down thou we don't know how powerfull sentry really is. i hope marvel make sentry the most powerfull hero in comics so superman fanboys will shut up.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by UniOmni
Firstly ,i wanna see why Avy thinks T-Vo would be of any use in this match. Just because DC thinks he has the greatest amount of willpower in their universe, doesn't mean that jibes over in a neutral universe. In a neutral universe where the S shield is just another emblem on a jocks chest, T-Vo can fall short. So T-vo is of no consequence.
Though in other stats, Superman slightly edges out Thor. Thor did stand up to the attacks of a Celestial, until Gaea showed up to intercede. Durability is inconsquencial, as the diff isn't significant. Strength is pretty much on par. The speed however is the biggest mystery. With the hammer, thor can keep up. Without it, totally outclassed. If it comes to a grapple, Thor can godblast without the hammer. That would probably put Superman in a coma, if not outright kill him. Superman has decent energy projection. His durability is ungodly. And his speed and strength is nearly without parallel.
Captain Marvel is the low point. Physical stats are identical to Superman, but he lacks a true projectile energy blast. Without that, he's just a flying, immensely powerful brick.
Sentry is an unknown currently. Thor can't do this alone, so team DC wins 10/10.

Avy think T-vo is consequential because it simply works for the guy. What does DC and Marvel have to do with Superman's willpower? "S" shield or not, that is how it is...period. Photon pretty much took care of Sentry, the Eradicator is a similar character who was beaten by Supes using T-vo. T-vo was also used against a true Galactus level character successfully. In a realistic fight...Supes would probably go for that to end it quickly, especially seeing as Sentry is a bit out there in the head. Just because you don't like T-vo, doesn't mean all of a sudden it's out the door. People try using ridiculous examples from Thor from the 60's and 70's...at least the T-vo thing is recent.

As for energy projection... "unmeasureable" sure sounds a lot better than "decent" because it is. Superman can downright burn Thor to a crisp should he decide to. He wasn't even using full strength on Blackrocks forcefield and the guy was in pain. Superman can freeze on a planetary scale, and he's near instant. That's damn good projection if I've ever seen it. Thor's weakness is to fists....which is a lot more common than magic is, especially when Supes has dealt with magic on a greater scale than Thor dishes out normally.

If it comes to a grapple, heat vision, freeze breath, or T-vo can be used. Supes can simply vibrate his hand and destroy or seriously damage Thor. Let's not act like he doesn't have his options as well.

I don't believe that Captain Marvel is the weak point at all. He's totally on level with Thor and magic rolls off the guy. Hammer wise as a pure soul, it's possible he may be able to wield Mjolnir himself. Speedwise he's still faster than Thor and should be comparable strenthwise. The fight can go either way.

At this point, I find Sentry to be the weak point. Thor is strong on his own, with a good history of feats to back him up. Sentry unfortunately does not share that.

Avalonofthewind
we don't know how powerfull sentry really is. i hope marvel make sentry the most powerfull hero in comics so superman fanboys will shut up.

Why would you want that? Simply to boost your ego?
I'm amazed by all the complaining about Superman, yet people want to run to his craptastic "clone" just because he's published by Marvel.

Personally, If I had to pick a Supes clone..Majestic is a far, far better choice.

snoopdogg
I'm amazed by all the complaining about Superman, yet people want to run to his craptastic "clone" just because he's published by Marvel.

Personally, If I had to pick a Supes clone..Majestic is a far, far better choice. It's ironic I was just gonna come in here and say the same thing.

joesha28

Personally, If I had to pick a Supes clone..Majestic is a far, far better choice.

Wel that's kinda good. With Civil war about to come, Sentry really has Iron man's team at the adv. But now Thor gonna come...o boy. Now that's something to look forward for.

Thunderstrike

He's not really a clone, Avalon. You'd actually love his mini, to be honest. He's not really that much like Superman. More like Superboy with the ability to use hard-light constructs.

I'd pick Majestic too though.

joesha28
A crazy drug addict who accidently turned into a Uber powerful super-soldier.

joesha28
Well i have to accept. When Mjolnir is not in Thor's hand Superman has that speed adv. But my advise to Supes will be:go for range attacks never let him get hold of you, always be on the move. Cos truthfully saying Thor has taken more from higher-level being than Superman can ever deliver.

Redatom65
we don't know how powerfull sentry really is. i hope marvel make sentry the most powerfull hero in comics so superman fanboys will shut up.

i'm no fan boy but give supes some spect

Milkie
Give Marvel some respect too

Avalonofthewind
Wel that's kinda good. With Civil war about to come, Sentry really has Iron man's team at the adv. But now Thor gonna come...o boy. Now that's something to look forward for.

I loved how Doom escaped hell. Happy Dance

brainchild81
Not me. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see Supes get his @$$ handed to him, but I don't really care what universe the guy doing it comes from. There's plenty of heroes in DC who should kick the crap outta Supes(well @ least one). So far Sentry seems to be living up to that "Superman without all the silliness" phrase. I'll like him until he puts on glasses & people don't recognize him.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by brainchild81
Not me. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see Supes get his @$$ handed to him, but I don't really care what universe the guy doing it comes from. There's plenty of heroes in DC who should kick the crap outta Supes(well @ least one). So far Sentry seems to be living up to that "Superman without all the silliness" phrase. I'll like him until he puts on glasses & people don't recognize him. How does Sentry disguise his identity?

joesha28
Oh he just change from plain silly Bob to Uber Sentry.

RUNMAN
Sentry plus Thor= Unstoppable

spideycarnage
Originally posted by snoopdogg
How does Sentry disguise his identity?

he wears glasses, and comb his hair a diffrent way...oh wait thats superman. stick out tongue

MattDay
superman + captain marvel = beats sentry and thor Happy Dance

spideycarnage
superman + captain marvel = beats sentry and thor Happy Dance
no Happy Dance Happy Dance

Tassadar
A bafoon with a magic hammer and a char with no feats versus an overhyped and overpowered boyscout and a kid who can turn into a ripoff of aformentioned boyscout, I honestly can say that I hate all 4 of these characters
I say DC wins because superman cant lose to anyone but darkseid and doomsday, it might as well be DC canon
Yes I posted this just to troll, deal with it

snoopdogg
Originally posted by spideycarnage
he wears glasses, and comb his hair a diffrent way...oh wait thats superman. stick out tongue I think I proved my point.

brainchild81
I haven't really noticed him even trying to hide his identity. I only own a few books w/him in them

S.S
All he does is change the way he carries himself.When he's Robert you know he's a loser and a klutz.

Juntai
Originally posted by S.S
All he does is change the way he carries himself.When he's Robert you know he's a loser and a klutz. Kinda like... oh wait.. that's Superman.

S.S
Originally posted by Juntai
Kinda like... oh wait.. that's Superman.
No glasses............ stick out tongue

brainchild81
Is there a real difference in the way he looks?

mighty adam

Personally, If I had to pick a Supes clone..Majestic is a far, far better choice. you right majestic is better. ego see when you talk bad about anything that has to do with supes or he's fans people get smart or flame you. boost your ego lol was that called for? sad just sad.

mighty adam
Originally posted by Redatom65
i'm no fan boy but give supes some spect why should i? people love supes like his a real person or something.

S.S
Is there a real difference in the way he looks?
Nope......erm

brainchild81
He gets bigger or something right? Please don't tell me he looks the same and people don't recognize him.

S.S
He gets bigger or something right? Please don't tell me he looks the same and people don't recognize him.
I don't think he has a secret identity anymore.

brainchild81
Ok. That's cool. I was about to start hating him. Suspension of disbelief is cool, but I'm not fond of characters who take it too far(like Supes)

badabing
This is Captain Marvel (Shazam) and regular Thor (Not RKT).

batdude123
You already made this thread awhile ago. laughing

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=401734& amp;highlight=Superman+and+Captain+Marvel+vs+Thor+
and+Sentry

Mr. Universe
This would be very close. Captain Marvel and Thor are on par with eachother, but I think Sentry edges Supes and gives his team the win.

Sentry/Thor 6/10

branhole
sentry is too overkill. it should be more like beta ry bill and thor vs supes and marvel. that would be an original and his clone vs an original and his clone. that one would be cool.

batdude123
I'm sorry, but Sentry is overrated. He's hardly done sh*t in comics to put him on Superman's level and he's obviously a knock-off of Supes. All his character is based on is speculation.

branhole
he did catch teraxes axe and then break, but other than that i guess your right.

batdude123
Originally posted by branhole
he did catch teraxes axe and then break, but other than that i guess your right.

Yes, but you realize that Terrax jobs to everyone right? Anyways, how can someone compare that to someone who has taken down a bunch of JLA members by himself?

Validus
Terrax isn't exactly a jobber but he fought like a 3rd grader against The Sentry.

Mr. Universe
Sentry could do the same.

batdude123
Terrax isn't exactly a jobber but he fought like a 3rd grader against The Sentry.

He kind of is. But yeah, he fought like a dumbass in that fight.

Validus
Terrax loses to high level guys while putting up a good fight. It's not shameful to go down to Thor and Silver Surfer.

batdude123
Terrax loses to high level guys while putting up a good fight. It's not shameful to go down to Thor and Silver Surfer.

But he NEVER wins. stick out tongue

Skeets
Exactly,If Terrax was motivated it would of been a fight........

batdude123
Originally posted by batdude123
You already made this thread awhile ago. laughing

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=401734& amp;highlight=Superman+and+Captain+Marvel+vs+Thor+
and+Sentry

Anyways... *cough cough*

Validus
But he NEVER wins. stick out tongue
True enough. I generally put him on the lower end of heralds anyway.

batdude123
True enough. I generally put him on the lower end of heralds anyway.

Yeah, but he DID job to Sentry in order to boost Sentry's character up.

Big Sexy
Yeah, but he DID job to Sentry in order to boost Sentry's character up.
They seem to be confused with placing Sentry. Thats too bad because he has potential

batdude123
Originally posted by Big Sexy
They seem to be confused with placing Sentry. Thats too bad because he has potential

Agreed but I think people should wait a bit before putting him up with these guys. erm

batdude123
Based on what we've seen, Captain Marvel and Superman win this 7/10. Based on speculation of what Sentry's powers are supposedly going to be like, Thor and Sentry 8-9/10.

batdude123
KNOW WHAT I MEAN? Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.