Showdown: Asgardians vs. Eternals

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr. Universe
This fight is held in a neutral realm

Eternals

Zuras (as Prime Eternal)
Thanos
Sersi
Ikaris
Makkari
Thena

vs.

Asgardians

Odin
Thor
Loki
Heimdall
Valkyrie
Hogun

interesting match-up; but who wins?

Skeets
Eternals with ease really.

Mr. Universe
hmm....

MJOILNIR
Asgardians, tough fight but I think Odin is way over the eternals heads.

Soujaboy
Thor is stronger than Odin

Mr. Universe
Originally posted by MJOILNIR

But not a Prime Eternal. And dont forget that they can still form a uni-mind.

MJOILNIR
Yes now he is. I was thinking of the old order.

Skeets
Originally posted by MJOILNIR
Nah Zuras would stalemate him while Thanos and Sersi clean house then Odin gets jumped.
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Thor is stronger than Odin
If Odin's here then it's Classic Thor.

MJOILNIR
I agree prime eternal is a powerful being and the uni mind is an awsome thing. I really like the eternals as characters. Makkari is one of my favorites. It would be a hell of a throwdown but I gotta stick with the asgardians. Not just thier powers but thier pure fighting ability. Possible no race(with the exception of the olympians) are close to the asgardians in pure fighting ability and fighting exp. I like magic in the battle as well. In my opinion magic can be a great trump card.

Mr. Universe
yup..

guy222
where's sprite big grin

zuras stalemated zeus

thena is more powerful than sersi

Madvillain
Pretty even so far.

guy222
eternals

Mr Marvel
Eternals win 9/10

Zuras alone could hold off Odin long enough for Thanos, Thena, Sersi & Ikaris to clean up the rest, then proceed to jump Odin.

Plus they still have the Uni-Mind to fall back on.

Odin is the only real obstacle in there way!

golem370
Makkari could speedblitz everybody below Thor and Then Ikaris Makkari Thena Seris take down Thor while Zuras & Thanos defeat Odin

Bentley
The Uni-mind sweeps.

Newjak
Heimdal ummmm sees them to death yeah.

Seriously though at the end of this fight even if all the other Asgardains get trounced, you still have the All-Father at the end to deal with. Even if the Prime-Eternal could stalemate Odin I doubt he could beat him.

I would give Odin the majority in that fight, and I don't see the other Eternals helping net him any wins either.

Although they do have the Uni-Mind. hmm

golem370
Zuras & Thanos could beat him imo

guy222
Zuras stalemated Zeus

skyfather
eternals ftw
zuras and thanos combined would take down odin imo,leaving sersi,ikaris and thena to take on thor and loki whilst makarri blitz the rest.

golem370
Like I said even if they couldn't do it Makkari could speedblitz everybody below Thor then Ikaris Thena Sersi Makkari could defeat Thor rather easily leaving Odin facing everybody on the Eternals team.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.