War of the Guilds {Sign In Thread}

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Renamon
War of the Guilds -

Story -

In the Realm of Afern, there has been a new structure build. The structure is called the Guild War Calisseum. Guilds from all over Afern are coming there to test their strengths and abilities at the risk of being killed or injured. The town, just thirty miles from the colleseum is called Hoax, The town of dragons. The Dragons there are peacfull, and sell items at low cost. The dragons do not often participate in the colliseum, for they are merchants, and have very few fighters. Many poeple from guilds around the world got to the Town of hoax for the weapons and armer that the dragons make. There is a sign outside of the collessium and it reads:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Welcome to the Guild Wars Colleseium.
I, King Yoi, am holding a Tournement for the
chance to win my daughters hand in marriage. May the battles start in three weeks!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Many Guild leaders saw this as an oppertunity to test their guilds strength and have taken up the challenge.

Characters -

King Yoi is the King of Afern. He is a pheonix and is fearless. He looks forward for his daughter's eighteenth birthday so that she may rule over Afern. He is a skilled warrior, and always leads his troops to victory. He is a good man, and is a freind of kai.

Kai (me) is a Kitsune night. He was taken from his family at a young age. He lives in a Guild by the name of Blade Masters. He alone is a champion, a loner, and very strong. He is polite though, always.

Sean is a Snake Mage. He uses powers to obliterate his enemies and to cure his Allys. He is a cocky person, and very strict. He is the leader of another Guild by the Name of Serpent's Staff. He and his guild are Allys with the Flame Guild.

Alisha is a princess, kind, and young. She is a Phoenix Warrior. She is heir to the Throne and is the care taker of the injured warriors of her Castle. She is a Paladin, able to command The Dragons of Hoax. She does not use the Dragons as slaves, but does ask the Dragons to help her in battles, and they happily oblige, not because of her power, but what she has done for them in the past.

Kage is a Dragon Knight of Hoax, The army's General. He is one of Kai's freinds, but they don't always get along. He is not always a fighter, but is an excellent spearman.

Louis is a feline archer of Kilik, a Castle of Felines. He is the best archer of the realm and is head of the Guild Wars Colleseum. He does not fight unless the situation demands it. He is however a cowards and runs from Danger. He is only brave when his Feonce, Sharon, is in danger.

Tamara is a white mage Dragon. She lives in Hoax castle taking care of injured warriors. Her abilities varie upon her moods. When she is happy, she can heal or revive. When she is sad she can cause no healing nor damage. It only rains when she cries.

Sharon is a feline archer of Kilik, and is Louis' Feonce. She is not the best archer, but makes battle stratagies for warriors in the Kilik Army. She is the Leader of the Feline Archers Guild.

Kal is a kitsune Blade master, head of the Blade Masters Guild. He is quiet and is usually writing things and new rules for his guild. He can sometimes be found in the training area training new soldiers.

You can make your own chars, but i really hope these can be filled up.

Im Kai. you can make up a character sheet for your character. I just simply put their Bios.

And NBT is kage, just to let you all know that stick out tongue

My char sheet stick out tongue

Name: Kai

Weapons: longsword

Looks: Green eyes, with red fur. He wears a Black shirt and Black baggy pants.

Special moves: Swift Fox (CQC) and Diveded streangths (CQC)

Bio: Kai is a Kitsune Knight. He was taken from his family at a young age. He lives in a Guild by the name of Blade Masters. He alone is a champion, a loner, and very strong. He is polite though, always.

I will Make the RP thread as soon as atleast 7/9 of those chars i made are taken smile

You can have up to two chars, meaning you can make your own character and have one of the premade ones.

Rory Angelark
Yay! Got permish!!! I call Alisha if you like wink

Renamon
Welcmoe to the RP, you are now Prncess Alisha wink

Rory Angelark
Thanks wink do you have an idea of how she looks like or do I do that?

Renamon
Well.. She is a phoinix/human, meaning she looks like a phoenix with a posture of a human, but you can give her a look if you want, i just had to make the princess and the king highest of all races

Rory Angelark
so I can make her appear like a human before others?

Renamon
hmm... think of a human with feathers, a beak, and wings wings

clouds_babygirl
(is anyone the is tamara taken?)

Renamon
Tamara is yours happy

clouds_babygirl
thanks, i love dragons anyways.

Thunder Fox
King Yoi is the King of Afern. He is a pheonix and is fearless. He looks forward for his daughter's eighteenth birthday so that she may rule over Afern. He is a skilled warrior, and always leads his troops to victory. He is a good man, and is a freind of kai.

didn't you say this person was mine?

Renamon
yes i did, he is yours.

Vraya
I think I'll take Sean if that's allright

Renamon
cool, a snake mage. hes yours.

Night_Striker
(lol dam u vrya i wanted sean thats my name lol srry i havent been on i was gone all weekened and just got home)

hey renamon well sean is taking but i think Kal is cool so is kal avalible and by the way renamon have u ever watched the show Shaman King cuz if so wanna help me finish my story i have i made while i was camping this weekened but there really isnt much

Renamon
no, sorry sad i havent seen shaman king sad

Kal is open smile he is yours smile

Night_Striker
(its ok)

Name: Kal

Weapons: 2 long swords

Special Moves:

Bio: Kal was always ready to fightt at a young age so when he grew old enough he formed a guild called the Blade Masters and he trained Kai and he thinks he trained him to well because he is his 2nd in command and is mayber better than him since he is younger.

Apperance: Blood red eyes,black fur, wears a sleeveles black muscle shirt and black shorts with fire on them

SilentWolf
Hey, could I be someones dragon??? Like a servant/slave type deal? I could start off using a normal human that is selling her or something along those lines.

Renamon
hmm.. Ok, you can be a dragon servent/slave. but you have to make a char sheet fo him/her smile

and night striker, your character sheet is approved.

clouds_babygirl
i'm a white mage dragon, your character can be my character's best friend that she tries to free.

Night_Striker
(thnx renamon and how should i enter the story)

Renamon
just meet up with kai. he is walking to the palace to discuss some things with King Yoi(thunder Fox) and Princess Alisha(Rory Angelark)

Night_Striker
(ok and yo dude have u noticed ever since i stoped rping with rare fox i've became a better role player and i think u are cool and that we can be friends its weird but ok)

SilentWolf
Sweeeeet ^_^ Here's the dragons character sheet.

Name: Unknown

Age: Unknown. She is still a young dragon, and only about the size of a large horse(minus the tail and wingspan)

Weapons: Claws, talons, teeth, fire, and a whip-like tail.

Looks: She is covered in bright red scales and her eyes are a light brown. Like most dragons she has two large wings that are bigger than the rest of her body. Her tail is about twice the size of her body and is usually used as a weapon.

Special moves: The use of fire.

Bio: She was a wild dragon untill they found her wandering near a town. After she was captured she was sold to various owners and grew up fighting other dragons in pits to earn her masters extra money. Her current owner uses her to transport heavy items from one place to another. He has decided to sell her.

Renamon
you do know that every animal in this RP is an ANTHRO animmal right?

Night_Striker
(who u talking to and by the way Renamon do u have a picture of a black Kitsune)

clouds_babygirl
i said your character could be my character's best friend that she's trying to free.

KMC Dark Lord
Name: Anar'on

Weapons: Long Sword, Staff.

Special: Inferno

Bio: Anar'on was a wizard who was forced into exile when he delved to deeply into the dark arts. Wanting reveneg on the worl, Anar'On started his own guild of misifts and creatures with which to destroy all the kingdoms.

Appearence: http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f122/blaxican_templar/OGMFTWORLY.jpg

SilentWolf
I get it now lol sorry I think im gonna have to redo my char sheet then. So that means that all the characters walk up right like humans then?

IvoryGeisha
Name: Galara

Weapons:
http://home.tiscali.be/krisverwimp/saga/thesag8.jpg

Looks:
http://www.getskinned.org/gs_subs/16/2081/thumbs/thumb_dragon_woman.zip.jpg

Special moves: Deep Slash, Psychonic Pull, Calling of the Ancient Power

Bio: Galara is a Maroon Dragon Mage, her training began when she was at the young humanly age of 3 years. Since then she has mastered 3 harsh powers with the aid of her dark broad sword and the emminate power which her ancestors have bestowed upon her.

clouds_babygirl
yeah silentwolf,

clouds_babygirl
you don't have to .

Renamon
Originally posted by SilentWolf
I get it now lol sorry I think im gonna have to redo my char sheet then. So that means that all the characters walk up right like humans then? correct.

clouds_babygirl
silentwolf are you here yet?

SilentWolf
Alright... i think im gonna have to rethink my character then. >_<

clouds_babygirl
name:

Weapons:

Looks:

Special moves:

Bio:

clouds_babygirl
(i'll be back on at 7:00)

soren
(who's left????? Darn.....I wanted Dal......but any who.... who's left?????)

Renamon
you can make up your own char if you want soren smile

soren
(Every one's taken????? I'll have to think on a created character then.....)

Renamon
amazingly enough, the only person who isnt take is sharon.

soren
I'm kinda scared then...(no offense)...If no one picked that one....lol stick out tongue tv_horror

Renamon
Sharon is a femal Fiance.

clouds_babygirl
hey soren it won;t be soo bad i'm playing the male fionce.

soren
Fine.....I'll be sharon

Name: sharon

Weapons: Bow

Looks: blue eyes, orange/yellow leopard spotted fur, black t-shirt, and blue jean shorts (this is HARD!!!!!!!)

Special moves: midnight strike (close quarters combat)

special move bio: a kind of trance, it is slightly risky, she has a different personality to boot.

Bio: Sharon is a feline archer of Kilik, and is Louis' Feonce. She is not the best archer, but makes battle stratagies for warriors in the Kilik Army. She is the Leader of the Feline Archers Guild.

Wild Cherry
Name: Cheyd

Weapons: Two twin blades with enough precision to slice through stone.

Looks: - see pic-

Special moves: ??? help me out here..???

Bio: Cheyd is third in command ( if thats alright ) of the blade guild. She is strong willed and a bit impulsive. She weilds ehr weapons with excellance and near unmatchable skill. She stands up for what she knows is right, even if the idea is a far cry from all orders.

Thunder Fox
hope so i need some one to interact with

Wild Cherry
what should i do for special moves?

Renamon
close quarters combat or magick smile

Wild Cherry
ok...just make something up?

Renamon
yup smile

Wild Cherry
Special moves:
Double Illusion ( CLQ )- Cheyd can create a constant spin with her blades which creates an immage of her body. The copy mirros the real thing.
Sound Corruption ( CLQ ) - If she can come close enough to the opponent she spins a twin blade next to each ear. This sends a defening screech through the opponents ear canal. This is used when she does not particularly want to kill the victim.
Anomaly - If she can strike the ground with the correct precision, it will travel to the destinatin she wishes, and basically bombard the opponent with rock and iron shrapnel.

Renamon
nice smile

Wild Cherry
Thak you big grin I didn't classify the 3rd cuz it's not neccisarilly close...but it isnt magic big grin

Thunder Fox
cool welcome jillz

Renamon
new char:

Name: Josh Lein

Special Attacks: Blazing Inferno (Magick) Blinding light (Magick) Flaming rod (CQC/Magick)

Appearence: Long brown hair that goes just past his shoulders, a red cape on his back, black sweatshirt and black pants. He wears a red scarf over
his mouth so he can not be seen chanting spells.

Equipment: Wooden Staff, spell book

Bio: Kai Lein is 18 years old, and a powerful sorceror. He uses fire magic to fend off his enemies or to blind people around him for a quick escape. He is somewhat nervous around other people.

Wild Cherry
Originally posted by Thunder Fox
cool welcome jillz Thanks much big grinOriginally posted by Renamon
new char:

Name: Kai Lein

Special Attacks: Blazing Inferno (Magick) Blinding light (Magick) Flaming rod (CQC/Magick)

Appearence: Long brown hair that goes just past his shoulders, a red cape on his back, black sweatshirt and black pants. He wears a red scarf over
his mouth so he can not be seen chanting spells.

Bio: Kai Lein is 18 years old, and a powerful sorceror. He uses fire magic to fend off his enemies or to blind people around him for a quick escape. He is somewhat nervous around other people. Hawt yes

Thunder Fox
np i'll make a new person later

Renamon
gawd, how many times is something i do gonna be called "hawt" this week erm thanks ^^

Thunder Fox
lol

scarecrow088
so can we make our own char or do we have to fill in char

Renamon
you can make your own char smile

scarecrow088
and can u fill me in and what is going on

Renamon
well... so far, nothing has happend. The tournement isnt for a little while, The Main thing so far that has happend is Kai refused to marry the prnicess..... for now shuriken now he must fight in the tournement for another chance to be the king, and we shall she what happens then

scarecrow088
ok i think i'll make a char. tomorrow

Renamon
new char:

Name: Jessie Lein

Special Attacks: Tidal Wave (Magick) Flood (Magick) water rod (CQC/Magick)

Appearence: Long Blond hair that goes down to her waist, a blue cape on her back, blue sweatshirt and blue pants. she wears a blue scarf over
her mouth so she can not be seen chanting spells.

Bio: Jessie Lein is Josh Leins Twin Sister. She is 18 years old, and a powerful sorceror. she uses water magick to fend off her enemies. She loves being around people and annyoning them whole heartedly.

Wild Cherry
Originally posted by Renamon
gawd, how many times is something i do gonna be called "hawt" this week erm thanks ^^ 6 yes yw stick out tongue

scarecrow088
nameembarrasmentkami yuki
weapon:katana
more later sry

Renamon
lol XD

scarecrow088
Originally posted by scarecrow088
name: okami yuki
weapon:katana
bio: does not remember anything in his past but remembers that he did him killing his best friend but does not know why
personalty: likes to be lone most of the time but real friendly well, most of the time

soren
Name: Deit Rewd (The "EI" is purnounced "I" because its a German name.....)

appearance: black spiky fur, green eyes, red shirt with the sleeves cut off, blue jeans.

weapons: a bow staff with a sword hidden in it.

key items: dark crystal

special powers: dark srike

special power info: he uses the crysal with his bow staff for a slightly stronger attack

bio: he's a nice person, but is confused on what he should do at times. he is a wolf person in search for a meaning. he wants to be a better person, that's all.

(I'm confused right now so.....you know the reson if this doesn't make sense.)

Darth Extecute

Renamon
no its not... think of morrowind when you play this, your char doesnt even have to compete. You do what ever you want. and your char just cant be a god stick out tongue

soren
hey renamon....I was wonderin' if my created character was ok......because I was confused on what to put and all that.

Renamon
yea man, its fine stick out tongue

Darth Extecute
Once you get a hold of me, you will see I hate everything that is godlike in roleplays stick out tongue

Is it alright if my character is a legendary knight who have returned from ancient times or something? That he is really powerfull, but have forgot how to use many of his powers?

soren
phew, ok, thanks......I was just a little worried.

Renamon
hmm.... maybe he could have been petrified by a sorceror and has now finnally been unpetrified becuase the spell had worn off?

Darth Extecute
Sounds like a good idea.. on it right away.. stick out tongue

Darth Extecute
Any specific sheet you have to fill in, or will I make my own?

Renamon
just make your own.

scarecrow088
can my person have power over snow

Renamon
Snow isnt an element, if your char has magic, it must be over an element.

Basic element sheet:

Air
Earth
Water
Fire
Forest
Light
Darkness
Gaia
Space.

Those last two element are extreemly strong, so i would not suggest them, becasue 1, if you did not know how to use them you could easily destroy the earth, or 2, you would end up killing yourself.

Darth Extecute
Is gaia and earth not the same? If not, what is Gaia? embarrasment

scarecrow088
then water

Renamon
Gaia is a mixture between all elements

Darth Extecute
Name: Zuke Zion Zaxer
Race: Unknown (Ancient origin humanoid. Mostly human shaped, but with flames coming out of his eyes. He is one of a kind)
Length: 7'2"
Physical appearance: He have the shape of a human being, except for the burning eyes. He is a strongly built man with short black hair and he have bright skin-color.
Profession: Previously- first high royal knight. The kingdom he served does no longer exist.
Motivation: The motivation to why he does what he does is unknown.
Powers: His powers is beyond his own cunning. Hisi magical forces wield more than he can use, and he is learning as he live. He at the moment have learned the power of existance and physical strengths. He have the cunning to take different shapes, and the abillity to move out of existance at one place, coming into existance on an other place. (Also known as teleporting) and he knows a few spells here and there, but mostly he is just a fatal closecombat soldier with spells helping him in close combat.
Bio: Zuke was a legendary knight, known for his great deeds. The words was spread all over world as he held stand with a hand full of men from his guild when he defended his entire kingdom from an hostile army (He is no more this powerfull) He was known all around the world, but the name died some years after his disapearance. The end of his legendary life came when he and his guild was hired to fight the evil sorceress, a queen of magic and he together with his men took the fortress with brute strength. They failed in the throneroom as the queen, named Lugia placed a curse upon the five men and they were all turned to stone. These men was placed all over the world as a monument to her victory. Zuke was the only one powerfull enough to break the curse, and recently he started walking the world again, but the kingdom he once protected, is gone and the world looks totaly different. He is now entering this guild war on his own, searching for something to make him warm up his lost powers.

]

Darth Extecute
Approved?

Renamon
approved smile

Thunder Fox
Name: Zach

Special Attacks: thousand needles (illusion) pheonix (Magick) illusionist

Appearence:

Equipment: a sword

Darth Extecute
Great.. Will post when I get time.. stick out tongue

Thunder Fox
so.....mine approved....

Renamon
yes smile

Thunder Fox
cool

Darth Extecute
Now, ladies and gentlemen.. Extecute is going to write his post.. However.. Where should I start? Is everyone in the town? Because I do not wish to make a post and then no one is there and I am all alone.. stick out tongue

Darth Extecute
(Bump)

Darth Extecute
Bah.. Just forget it.. I'll try on my own..

Renamon
what?

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
Where should I start? Is everyone in the town? Because I do not wish to make a post and then no one is there and I am all alone.. stick out tongue

*Pointing at quote* wink

Renamon
Everyone is basically in Hoax, Josh is in the woods, Jessie is about three miles south of Hoax.

Darth Extecute
Good.. That is what I wanted to know.. Also, where in Hoax? In an inn or something?

Renamon
sarcasm?

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by Renamon
Everyone is basically in Hoax, Josh is in the woods, Jessie is about three miles south of Hoax. zach is trailing jessie

Darth Extecute
Sarcasm? No.. That was what my question was.. Are they in an inn or something?

Renamon
No. Outside.

Nyria
I would like to sign up but is it too late?

Renamon
no, it is never to late big grin

Nyria
My char sheet

Name: Nylana

Weapons: Twin Katanas

Looks: Violet eyes, Long black hair, Tight pants with a matchin black leather corset.
Special moves: Night eye (sees in the dark and through mist), Blind Eye (Creates a mist that blinds everyone in its radius)

Bio: Born into a veil of secrecy. Not many people know of her past not even her. The only link that she has with her past is the skull tatoo on her shoulder. She hears of the upcoming Guild tournemant and feels that the answer is there so she sets out to join a last minute guild in order to qualify.

Also can my character have the power to create clones?

( IS this ok and do I have to pick a guild or will you assign me to one?)

Kai Lein
There are three guilds:

Blade Masters
Snake Magick
And something else erm

I will assign you to blade masters, meaning you will be a friend of Kai.

Darth Extecute
I'll let Zuke apply for a guild in-game. it is more propriate for his character big grin

O Green World
Ok, i think i understand this RP... (The Legends back!(me(lol)))
Does this sound ok?

Name: Tybalt

Race: Feline

Weapons: Staff, small knife

Special Moves: ?????

Bio: (Will explain later on)

Apperance: Light Green eyes, dark-grey fur with white stripes, small black mane, Black Hooded cloak, Black tunic, a red mark on his forehead ('O' shaped)

Kai Lein
nice smile accepted big grin

Darth Extecute
Oh my god..

The Official PTU Dancing Banana is here.. *Bows*

O Green World
*stands proud* yes, i fight for all the dancing bananas allover the land of PTU! You will find me, dancing my heart out, to save up donations 4 the misused dancing bananas of PTU! Happy Dance

Darth Extecute
lol big grin

scarecrow088
name: raven kakaru
race: human
weapon : staff
job: illusionist
Bio: she some how knows okami

Kai Lein
No humans, sorry erm

scarecrow088
what kind race can we be?

Kai Lein
any kind, just not human.... such as a fox, mouse etc.. they are anthro, meaning they are animals but walk like humans are the same size as a human

Thunder Fox
there humanoid as in think walk ect. like humans but they have animal quailities

scarecrow088
oh ok i didn't know there weren't any humans, in that case raven is a fox and okami is wolf

Kai Lein
OK smile

trademark
can i join

Kai Lein
as long as you know how to rp properly.

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by Kai Lein
as long as you know how to rp properly. what he said

trademark
i do

Kai Lein
show me, right here.

trademark
ok
Name: zane
Weapons: two dargers that comes out of his forearms
Looks: black hody covers his face and his fur is siver black pants
Special moves: Bio: his mom was killed when he was a baby and his dad trained him untell the age of 15 and when he died

scarecrow088
oh lucky I didn't have to show my rp skills or i wouldn't be able to join LOL

Darth Extecute
I must ask.. Will you be more carefull with the spelling when you roleplay? I guess and hope that was just sloppy work, trademark stick out tongue

trademark
yeah it was and no one's perfect

Darth Extecute
Nope.. And especially not me, so I am not to judge anyone.. Sorry if I offended you..

trademark
its ok so do i join

Kai Lein
Tamara is open..... Twighlight Durmak wont be on anymore from what she told me....

Nyria
Is there an opening for my character to come in at?

Kai Lein
your char can come in at anytime, anywhere. though it is recemended you are at the stadium watching the fights and talk to someone there.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.