Movie Jugg vs Comic Colussos (present)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rols
X-3 Jugg- looks pretty bad ass, and quite fast for a power house, dont know if hes class 100 strenght or how durable he is.

Colussos- current X-men title, class 100 strenght, could probably withstand a 0 nuke head on.

Who wins.

branhole
what did he do in the movie?

Rols
Other than beat the crap out of Wolverine, walk through walls, run and jumps quite high, not much.
Theres also mysteque reading some kind of paper about Juggs info, should be shackled all the time cause 1's he gains momentum he cant be stoped, quite similar to comic Jugg cept hes a mutant in the movie.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Rols
Other than beat the crap out of Wolverine, walk through walls, run and jumps quite high, not much.
Theres also mysteque reading some kind of paper about Juggs info, should be shackled all the time cause 1's he gains momentum he cant be stoped, quite similar to comic Jugg cept hes a mutant in the movie.

I wanna know how they even captured him in the first place......

Darth Martin
I no right HOW?

braz
Originally posted by Darth Martin
I no right HOW?

that IS a good question. i never thought about that.

Rols
Didnt say, maybe they used Leech but that would not make since in the movie cause he didnt recognized Leech at the end, maybe he was just overpowered by sheer number or someone stronger than him or he got drunk or drug laughing and passed out.

Cosmic Cube
Jugg being a mutant in the movie = gay

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Jugg being a mutant in the movie = gay

It would have been even stupider if he had his real orgin

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
It would have been even stupider if he had his real orgin

Probably not.

More interesting.

Rols
They probably thought it would be much simplier and more realistic to make him a mutant than give him the gem of cytorakk. They also did same think to the Phoenix.

Whiteclipse
i like how they added ' im the juggernaut *****' line in there, everyone here has seen that spoof of the x men cartoon im sure

srankmissingnin
Probably not.

More interesting.

The movies established that mutants are the next step in evolution and they were going for a scientific approach but Juggy shows up and they throw out there "He got his powers from magic!"... how is that not stupid.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Whiteclipse
i like how they added ' im the juggernaut *****' line in there, everyone here has seen that spoof of the x men cartoon im sure
That was tight, juggernaut should've been taking on the whole X-men

Lethal_Rise
did he seriously say "I'm the juggernaut bich" In the movie?

Big Sexy
yes

Lethal_Rise
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!

Comicbook_kid
Six things I didn't like about the Juggernaut in X3....

1. Since when is the Juggernaut a mutant??? That was dumb!

2. Since when is the Juggernaut Australian? What was with his corny accent???

3. His helmet looked like a penis...should've looked more like the comic version...and covered his entire face except for his eye slots and mouth.

4. He didn't even acknowledge, notice, or try to kill Xavier in the film...Juggy and Xavier are step-brothers, but they didn't even touch on that fact, or the fact that Juggernaut has vowed to destroy him.

5. Juggernaut should have kicked Wolverine's ass, then the rest of the X-Mens' asses just for fun...he should've been more of a challenge for the entire team to take down.

6. Juggernaut should've been done with some CGI...like the Hulk. He's too big a guy in the comic not to CGI him...yeah the guy that played him was a big guy, but Juggernaut's bigger than that. In the comic, he's a giant, massive tank with legs!!!! In the movie, he wasn't....

Other than that, the rest of the movie was great...

X4 anyone?!?!?!?!?

Swanky-Tuna
Probably not.

More interesting.
It'd be another layer of fantasy that might not take. Might come off as a bit silly.

Originally posted by Whiteclipse
That's funny because I don't like how he added that line into the movie. I haven't actually seen the movie but everyone said it was going to suck but I was going to give it a chance and then he throws in a line from a short lived internet fad that was funny for about 36 hours.

Now it's much harder to suppress the urge to assume it will suck.

King_Mungi
They forgot Beast blue ape form is not his mutation, but caused by an accident form one of his experiments.

The Fake Macoy
I always wondered why he had his secondary mutation if he turned blue because of a serum. Could anyone tell me the answer? Also, am I the only person who thinks that secondary mutations are moronic?

King_Mungi
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
I always wondered why he had his secondary mutation if he turned blue because of a serum. Could anyone tell me the answer? Also, am I the only person who thinks that secondary mutations are moronic?

He shouldn't have had a second mutation at all, his s.mutation should have had him he grew bigger hands and feet or something like that

Tron
Originally posted by Lethal_Rise
did he seriously say "I'm the juggernaut bich" In the movie?

I think that was just a coincedence. An amusing one maybe, but just that.

Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
Six things I didn't like about the Juggernaut in X3....

1. Since when is the Juggernaut a mutant??? That was dumb!

2. Since when is the Juggernaut Australian? What was with his corny accent???

3. His helmet looked like a penis...should've looked more like the comic version...and covered his entire face except for his eye slots and mouth.

4. He didn't even acknowledge, notice, or try to kill Xavier in the film...Juggy and Xavier are step-brothers, but they didn't even touch on that fact, or the fact that Juggernaut has vowed to destroy him.

5. Juggernaut should have kicked Wolverine's ass, then the rest of the X-Mens' asses just for fun...he should've been more of a challenge for the entire team to take down.

6. Juggernaut should've been done with some CGI...like the Hulk. He's too big a guy in the comic not to CGI him...yeah the guy that played him was a big guy, but Juggernaut's bigger than that. In the comic, he's a giant, massive tank with legs!!!! In the movie, he wasn't....

Other than that, the rest of the movie was great...

X4 anyone?!?!?!?!?

1. It wouldn't have made sense with the movie base, they would've needed to come up with something totally different to make it work, and I doubt they could fit all that in one movie. Besides, it works just fine for Ultimate Juggernaut.

2. Sense when is Xavier *whatever the hell that accent is*? A minor detail, doesn't hurt the story of the movie any.

3. Can't argue there.

4. Just another detail they changed, and probably for teh best. Would've just made the movie more complicated, like the whole magic thing.

5. That probably would've been a nice addition.

6. I agree with that one.

Originally posted by King_Mungi
They forgot Beast blue ape form is not his mutation, but caused by an accident form one of his experiments.

Another detail they changed, just easier to say that's his mutation, doesn't hurt the story any.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.