smallville(tv show) clark vs movie x-men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

superkronick92
bloodlust is on

Darth Martin
What are some of smallville(tv show)clark greatest feats. Which X movie.1,2,3?

superkronick92
Originally posted by Darth Martin
What are some of smallville(tv show)clark greatest feats. Which X movie.1,2,3?

x3, and clark has accidently thrown tractors,speedblitzed people before they new what was coming and .....................he stopped a missle(in this fight clark can fly)

Darth Martin
I think X-men could take him, but if this was plain suerman NO!

juggernaut66666
phoenix turns him into ash

Tron
Clark turned a clump of coal into a diamond.

Soleran
if there is no TK or TP, then Clark stomps them flat and hard.

cheap cabbage
I doubt smallville clark has amassed any great resistance to telepathic attacks like his grown up version. He has yet to master his torcasm-vo (however you spell the damn thing). Clark shreds every other x-men but xavier puts him down. Jean might be able to. Movie phoenix is worthless (can't kill wolverine...honestly).

superkronick92
Originally posted by cheap cabbage
I doubt smallville clark has amassed any great resistance to telepathic attacks like his grown up version. He has yet to master his torcasm-vo (however you spell the damn thing). Clark shreds every other x-men but xavier puts him down. Jean might be able to. Movie phoenix is worthless (can't kill wolverine...honestly).

couldnt clark speedblitz xavier confused

Lethal_Rise
clark would shred anyone w/o tp or tk.

cheap cabbage
Originally posted by superkronick92
couldnt clark speedblitz xavier confused

Clark would have to pick xavier to speedblitz 1st. He wouldn't be fast enough to counter xavier if he engaged the others first. This clark is pretty naive though. You really think a high school kid would speedblitz the guy in the wheelchair when there's an angry canuck with metal claws standing nearby? I'd say Clark takes this 6/10 but it's not a sure win by a longshot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.