movie spiderman vs x-men 3 wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

superkronick92
now that we've seen what wolvie can do,could he take spiderman

Darth Martin
No.

Grimm22
Wolverine owns Spidey like its his job smokin'

riceroost
If Randy Savage can throw Spider-Man around like a ragdoll in the movie universe Wolverine should be able to stab him.

Sparkz
Any1 can beat movie spider-man you just say maryjane and he'll get weak in the knee's

Acrosurge
Movie Spider-Man has not shown himself to be as fast, agile, or strong as his comic book counterpart. While movie Wolverine does not have the supposed fighting finesse of his comic counterpart, he is much more aggressive than movie Spidey. Since movie Spidey doesn't exhibit the powerlevels of comic Spidey, Movie Logan should take this.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Sparkz
Any1 can beat movie spider-man you just say maryjane and he'll get weak in the knee's

Yep stick out tongue

Ugh, I hated Spider-Man 2, I mean rejecting Uncle Ben What the f**k?

Does Sam Ramni know anything about Spidey?!?!

Tank_6603
this is a non-fight, the healing factor in the movies is way too powerful for anything spidey can throw at logan

Wolverine2006
Wolverine would kill him

Cosmic Cube
Wolverine beat Phoenix! He owns all!

Wolverine2006
not really she loved him and didn't kill him

wolverex84
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
not really she loved him and didn't kill him

whats you talking about, she tried to disintegrate him or disrupt his atomic structure, but his healing factor healed him instantaneously after his flesh were ripped off his bones.

King KAM
can we all get back to the actual comic battles??? i know i know....he actually said, "im the juggernaut *****" but its time to move on.

Wolverine2006
still wolverine wins

riceroost
Originally posted by Acrosurge
Movie Spider-Man has not shown himself to be as fast, agile, or strong as his comic book counterpart. Movie Spidey may not be as fast or agile,but Isn't movie Spidey stronger?

Didn't he hold up a collapsing building?
Have you ever seen Comic Spidey stop a train?
Honestly in the comics Spidey would have been killed trying to stop a runaway train.

Psyquis52
I think Spidey destroys him.

grey fox
Originally posted by Grimm22
Yep stick out tongue

Ugh, I hated Spider-Man 2, I mean rejecting Uncle Ben What the f**k?

Does Sam Ramni know anything about Spidey?!?!

He's the only one out of Dunst , Himself and Maguire to have actually read them...

Xplosive
In a death match, Wolverine would eventually kill him.

Originally posted by wolverex84
whats you talking about, she tried to disintegrate him or disrupt his atomic structure, but his healing factor healed him instantaneously after his flesh were ripped off his bones.

True. But she didn't want to kill him, if she would want to it, she would do it extremely easily.

((The_Anomaly))
Prove it.

It was specifically stated that once she becomes Phoenix she acts on raw emotion, she loved Scott and had no trouble killing him.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by riceroost
If Randy Savage can throw Spider-Man around like a ragdoll in the movie universe Wolverine should be able to stab him.
That was when Pete had just gotten his powers. He couldn't even webswing without flailing around like a doofus.

But it was odd how the chair hurt him so bad. Chair shots, the way he was doing it, don't hurt all that much.

Now if you do it like this then you're in for some pain. It hurts just watching it.

grey fox
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
That was when Pete had just gotten his powers. He couldn't even webswing without flailing around like a doofus.

But it was odd how the chair hurt him so bad. Chair shots, the way he was doing it, don't hurt all that much.

Now if you do it like this then you're in for some pain. It hurts just watching it.

That kid's gonna need a crap load of dentistry...

Xplosive
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
Prove it.

It was specifically stated that once she becomes Phoenix she acts on raw emotion, she loved Scott and had no trouble killing him.

To prove you.

Think and look:

She knocked him out easily in previous scene, and than in the end she couldn't even move him, he came to her. So I think she didn't want to kill him and allow him to come her.

I mean, Xavier, Magneto, Beast said her powers doesn't have limits and than that she wouldn't be able to kill Logan, come on, man.
She could kill him phyisically or mentally, by whatever she would chose.

MattDay
you hate it dont ya, wolverine heals exceedingly fast, she tried killing him a couple of times when he was coming up to her, but he healed instantly everytime, but i think the phoenix liked him as well, like when she woke up and started kissing him and that, maybe that was why she didnt just shunt him flying.

Psyquis52
Originally posted by grey fox
That kid's gonna need a crap load of dentistry...

You don't just throw the chair at people! That's incredibly stupid. This is why I don't watch wrestling.

grey fox
Originally posted by Psyquis52
You don't just throw the chair at people! That's incredibly stupid. This is why I don't watch wrestling.

Too true, you hit them over the back and dont stop hammering until their clean out cold.....

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Psyquis52
Don't watch backyard wrestling. In the wrestling feds where people are actually trained they know how to hit people with chairs without tearing their lips off or knocking all their teeth out.

Psyquis52
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Don't watch backyard wrestling. In the wrestling feds where people are actually trained they know how to hit people with chairs without tearing their lips off or knocking all their teeth out.

That's not entirely true. You see, I just happen to the Million Dollar Man and he says otherwise. Ted Debiase or Dibiase or however you spell it. Meh, it doesn't matter anyway. I haven't seen him in three years. I used to work with him some.

MattDay
yea right, american i bet, americans always make shit up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.