x-men vs JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

diabloman
all xmen blue team and gold team

wolverine cylcops gambit jean beast rogue storm jubilee colossus iceman achangel death nightcrawler bishop and magneto to back them up vs all JLA who takes this one ? remember jean and phoenix are one

Mr. Universe
jean and phoenix are one? then theres no hope for the jla. they all get burrrrrrrrned.

diabloman
Originally posted by Mr. Universe
jean and phoenix are one? then theres no hope for the jla. they all get burrrrrrrrned. superman and WW can fly up there and take a little action MAYBE ! but dark phoenix would knock all there asses out. but dark would take on both teams cause shes insane of course.

Grimm22
Take out Phoniex and the X-men get all get pwned by the Flash wink

diabloman
Originally posted by Grimm22
Take out Phoniex and the X-men get all get pwned by the Flash wink magneto would trap flash in a sec in one of his shields and his ass is out of the fight.

Tank_6603
Why would you include dark phoenix in this if you actually wanted to see a fight?

diabloman
Originally posted by Tank_6603
Why would you include dark phoenix in this if you actually wanted to see a fight? i didnt want to include her i was just saying what she would do. but in this fight its just phoenix

Grimm22
Originally posted by diabloman
magneto would trap flash in a sec in one of his shields and his ass is out of the fight.

Nope Flash is WAY to fast for Magneto to stop.

Flash knocks out the X-Men before they can even do crap

Tank_6603
magneto would trap flash in a sec in one of his shields and his ass is out of the fight. and superman would rip magneto in half after burtsing through every piece of metal magneto could throw at him

diabloman
and superman would rip magneto in half after burtsing through every piece of metal magneto could throw at him phoenix would grab supes ass faster than light before he can even touch magneto

Tank_6603
phoenix would grab supes ass faster than light before he can even touch magneto well then pheonix wins, good thread roll eyes (sarcastic)

diabloman
Take out Phoniex and the X-men get all get pwned by the Flash wink iceman would freeze the ground flash slips and phucks him self up cause of how fast hes going. colossus catches him and squeezes him to death.

batdude123
magneto would trap flash in a sec in one of his shields and his ass is out of the fight.

Not even close man. no Magneto has no where near the reflexes to do that.

batdude123
iceman would freeze the ground flash slips and phucks him self up cause of how fast hes going. colossus catches him and squeezes him to death.

THEY DON'T HAVE THE REFLEXES FOR THAT CRAP.

Tank_6603
iceman would freeze the ground flash slips and phucks him self up cause of how fast hes going. colossus catches him and squeezes him to death. Superman spins the earth around backwards and kills their parents, wow... this was fun....

diabloman
Originally posted by batdude123
THEY DON'T HAVE THE REFLEXES FOR THAT CRAP. laughing laughing you dont think iceman can make the floor into some iceskating ring ?

diabloman
Superman spins the earth around backwards and kills their parents, wow... this was fun.... they dont give a phuck about there parents at a time like that

Tank_6603
and they don't give a phuck about ice skating rinks when the martian makes jean think she is a lizard and superman and flash speed blitz the entire team before they even know what hit them.

diabloman
and they don't give a phuck about ice skating rinks when the martian makes jean think she is a lizard and superman and flash speed blitz the entire team before they even know what hit them. i was saying iceskating rink for example of how he would freeze the floor and flash would slip for sure. and one of the xmen would grab him and take some action.

Tank_6603
considering the flash can run on water, i doubt ice would make him "slip" in the first place, the ground under hist feet would be hot enough to melt the ice, don't flames usualy appear behind flash when he runs?.... also by the time iceman realises that wally is fast and turning the ground into ice might make him slip he's been knocked unconciouss by him...

batdude123
laughing laughing you dont think iceman can make the floor into some iceskating ring ?

By the time the idea of freezing the ground ever even occurs to Bobby, he would've already been hit with an infinite mass punch from Flash. wink

cheap cabbage
why is everyone arguing iceman? The problem here is having phoenix around. The regular x-men have never have a prayer against the JLA. Flash cold clocks everyone with human druability and superman destroys the rest a milisecond later. X-men can't fight the lightspeed speedblitzes. They have enough trouble with quicksilver. So the question is whether the speedblitz will work on jean. If she comes into the fight already a mass of flaming psionic stuff, then no it probably won't work and she goes destoryer of the galaxy on the JLA. If she just walks in regular ol' jean, then she can't think fast enough before big blue or flash plows a fist into her head.

Mr. Universe
lol these dc fanboys still vote for the JLA even with Phoenix there. they will say anything for their beloved JLA to win.

Tank_6603
Originally posted by cheap cabbage
why is everyone arguing iceman? The problem here is having phoenix around. The regular x-men have never have a prayer against the JLA. Flash cold clocks everyone with human druability and superman destroys the rest a milisecond later. X-men can't fight the lightspeed speedblitzes. They have enough trouble with quicksilver. So the question is whether the speedblitz will work on jean. If she comes into the fight already a mass of flaming psionic stuff, then no it probably won't work and she goes destoryer of the galaxy on the JLA. If she just walks in regular ol' jean, then she can't think fast enough before big blue or flash plows a fist into her head. Don't forget that the Phoenix is susceptible to psychic manipulation (Proff X stopped her , mastermind controlled her mind and made her join the hellfire club). The Martian Man-hunter is a telepathic, he made Joker sane for a time, he was able to purge Max Lord from Superman's mind, surely he could use the Phoenix against the rest of the X-Men or at least subdue her powers long enough for WW or Supes to get in close for a K.O., so the problem truly is having the Phoenix around.

batdude123
lol these dc fanboys still vote for the JLA even with Phoenix there. they will say anything for their beloved JLA to win.

Not true. no I think that because of Jean the X-Men would win. I was simply saying that it wouldn't go the way diabloman was suggesting. All the X-Men are non-factors but Phoenix btw.

Mr. Universe
so?

they still win.

Big Sexy
Not true. no I think that because of Jean the X-Men would win. I was simply saying that it wouldn't go the way diabloman was suggesting. All the X-Men are non-factors but Phoenix btw.
I can't say on Bobby. I have not read much about him but people in these forums state he is a factor also. But personally I couldnt tell you

cheap cabbage
Don't forget that the Phoenix is susceptible to psychic manipulation (Proff X stopped her , mastermind controlled her mind and made her join the hellfire club). The Martian Man-hunter is a telepathic, he made Joker sane for a time he was able to purge Max Lord from Superman's mind, surely he could use the Phoenix against the rest of the X-Men or at least subdue her powers long enough for WW or Supes to get in close for a K.O., so the problem truly is having the Phoenix around.

Phoenix was manipulated by professor X and the hellfire club when jean was brand new at the phoenix thing. She's stabilized by now and likely far less suceptiple to these kinds of things. Besides, she's a big bird shaped fire-ish thingy. MM pisses himself (do martians piss?) and hids behind superman. MM isn't that strong of a telepath anyway. Him being on xavier level is bull. He didn't purge Lord from superman's mind, WW did it when she broke Lord's neck. MM only detected that it was Max's doing. It doesn't matter anyway, the JLA has superman. It's impossible for him to lose to any marvel character. The DC people put a bomb in Stan Lee's head that explodes if Superman loses.

batdude123
Phoenix was manipulated by professor X and the hellfire club when jean was brand new at the phoenix thing. She's stabilized by now and likely far less suceptiple to these kinds of things. Besides, she's a big bird shaped fire-ish thingy. MM pisses himself (do martians piss?) and hids behind superman. MM isn't that strong of a telepath anyway. Him being on xavier level is bull. He didn't purge Lord from superman's mind, WW did it when she broke Lord's neck. MM only detected that it was Max's doing.

Martian Manhunter isn't a strong telepath? Now THAT is bull. Are talking about the same Martian Manhunter who patrols the entire planet with his mind? What the f**k?

batdude123
Originally posted by Big Sexy
I can't say on Bobby. I have not read much about him but people in these forums state he is a factor also. But personally I couldnt tell you

If nobody can take out Bobby when he's a big pile of nothing, then MM would find his consciousness and make him think he was a chicken or something.

Tank_6603
Phoenix was manipulated by professor X and the hellfire club when jean was brand new at the phoenix thing. She's stabilized by now and likely far less suceptiple to these kinds of things. Besides, she's a big bird shaped fire-ish thingy. MM pisses himself (do martians piss?) and hids behind superman. MM isn't that strong of a telepath anyway. Him being on xavier level is bull. He didn't purge Lord from superman's mind, WW did it when she broke Lord's neck. MM only detected that it was Max's doing. He did relinquish Max Lord's hold on superman for a time, he subdued superman the first time, Then supes went crazy Again and WW broke Max's neck like two issues later. MM isn't afraid of fire anymore and is invulnerable to psychic fire now, the same kind of fire that the phoenix generates and if you really wanna go there with the ultimate power thing then MM turns into FERNUS AND DESTROYS THE MARVEL UNIVERSE IN AN ASEXUAL REPRODUCING AND EXPONENTIALLY MULTIPLYING REIN OF HELLFIRE!!! btw the phoenix is still suceptable to telepathic attacks, she just hasn't had anyone attack her in a long time.

juggernaut66666
x-men wins

diabloman
By the time the idea of freezing the ground ever even occurs to Bobby, he would've already been hit with an infinite mass punch from Flash. wink night crawler would teleport to him at anytime and bring him to colossus for him to crush flash

cheap cabbage
Martian Manhunter isn't a strong telepath? Now THAT is bull. Are talking about the same Martian Manhunter who patrols the entire planet with his mind? What the f**k?

Strong is a subjective term. I simply am of the opinion that MM isn't as strong of a telepath as Xavier.

Tank_6603
night crawler would teleport to him at anytime and bring him to colossus for him to crush flash jesus dude, that's the worst scenario you've given yet. Nightcrawler can't even catch spiderman "not on your best day nightcrawler"-spiderman.

cheap cabbage
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
x-men wins

Again, the JLA has superman. It's impossible for him to lose to any marvel character. The DC people put a bomb in Stan Lee's head that explodes if Superman loses. "There's a man with a typewriter..."

Big Sexy
Against Phoenix, the Jla is boned

juggernaut66666
Again, the JLA has superman. It's impossible for him to lose to any marvel character. The DC people put a bomb in Stan Lee's head that explodes if Superman loses. "There's a man with a typewriter..."
lol iceman magneto and phoenix could easily beat superman

diabloman
jesus dude, that's the worst scenario you've given yet. Nightcrawler can't even catch spiderman "not on your best day nightcrawler"-spiderman. i was saying nightcrawler would teleport to flash and grab him and take him to colouss. and wolvie takes on batman in a sec.

Tank_6603
i was saying nightcrawler would teleport to flash and grab him and take him to colouss. and wolvie takes on batman in a sec.

Nightcrawler can't teleport to where the flash is gonna be when he can't even see wally moving.

diabloman
Nightcrawler can't teleport to where the flash is gonna be when he can't even see wally moving. he leaves a trail in the air when flash is running cause shows red and yellow from his suit so yes nightcrawler and the rest can see

cheap cabbage
i was saying nightcrawler would teleport to flash and grab him and take him to colouss. and wolvie takes on batman in a sec.

He's the Flash..lightspeed, god the speedblitzing. Wally can pull out every hair on nightcrawler's body before he can even think about teleporting. That should be a new flash attack. Getting all your hair pulled out at once has got to hurt like hell.

doctorstrongbad
The x-men have the advantage here. The classic JLA is 8 members I think? They should have listed the roster, like they did with the x-men. Phoenix is too tough for them anyway.

batdude123
Strong is a subjective term. I simply am of the opinion that MM isn't as strong of a telepath as Xavier.

Read what Tank said about Martian Manhunter. He is acutally a more powerful telepath than Xavier.

Tank_6603
MM > phoenix. He has the one power that is her undoing

diabloman
He's the Flash..lightspeed, god the speedblitzing. Wally can pull out every hair on nightcrawler's body before he can even think about teleporting. That should be a new flash attack. Getting all your hair pulled out at once has got to hurt like hell. you dont even know how fast nightcrawler can teleport. and also archangel would kick hawkgirls ass big time for sure.

batdude123
you dont even know how fast nightcrawler can teleport. and also archangel would kick hawkgirls ass big time for sure.

Dude, stop talking. roll eyes (sarcastic)

cheap cabbage
Read what Tank said about Martian Manhunter. He is acutally a more powerful telepath than Xavier.

In that case, the JLA is even more ludicrously overpowered than I ever imagined. But for a guy who is supposedly above superman level, he really doesn't do all that much. He usually gets wrecked and superman saves the day. MM got owned by freaking preus. Preus is an idiot, superpowerful idiot, but an idiot nonetheless.

diabloman
Dude, stop talking. roll eyes (sarcastic) stop responding big grin

batdude123
In that case, the JLA is even more ludicrously overpowered than I ever imagined. But for a guy who is supposedly above superman level, he really doesn't do all that much. He usually gets wrecked and superman saves the day. MM got owned by freaking preus. Preus is an idiot, superpowerful idiot, but an idiot nonetheless.

That's called "jobbing". When a character uses their powers like a dumbass, without effeciency, or they don't even use them at all in order to make another character look good, that's called jobbing. MM should be portrayed MUCH more powerful than he is. It's sad really. sad

cheap cabbage
you dont even know how fast nightcrawler can teleport. and also archangel would kick hawkgirls ass big time for sure.

I second the "dude stop talking". But on the archangel vs hawkgirl debate, yes archangel could concievably take down hawkgirl, but last I checked, it's hawkMAN that's hanging around the watchtower. Hawkman OWNS archangel.

batdude123
stop responding big grin

I will when you start to make sense. big grin Happy Dance

Tank_6603
In that case, the JLA is even more ludicrously overpowered than I ever imagined. But for a guy who is supposedly above superman level, he really doesn't do all that much. He usually gets wrecked and superman saves the day. MM got owned by freaking preus. Preus is an idiot, superpowerful idiot, but an idiot nonetheless. If it werent for preus's breastplate John-john would have had him, and preus could wreck most of the x-men.

diabloman
I second the "dude stop talking". But on the archangel vs hawkgirl debate, yes archangel could concievably take down hawkgirl, but last I checked, it's hawkMAN that's hanging around the watchtower. Hawkman OWNS archangel. i put archangel death the one with the metal wings. not the original archangel. death would kick hawkmans butt as well.

diabloman
I will when you start to make sense. big grin Happy Dance pay attention of what me and the others are saying and you will understand whats making sense big grin

Big Sexy
I dont see the point of this. If Phoenix is involved this is a curbstomp.

cheap cabbage
If it werent for preus's breastplate John-john would have had him, and preus could wreck most of the x-men.

I never really got that breastplate thing. It somehow allows that weird heat vison to go thru MM? And superman pulls the the thing off and preus quivers and dies? Preus is kryptonian, what does a breastplate have to do with anything?

Tank_6603
I never really got that breastplate thing. It somehow allows that weird heat vison to go thru MM? And superman pulls the the thing off and preus quivers and dies? Preus is kryptonian, what does a breastplate have to do with anything? I dunno, it's so cheap, it protects him from telepathy and he needs it to stay conciouss...It must like trap all the telepathic attacks and if you break it they spring free and kncock him out,meh i wish i had one.

cheap cabbage
i put archangel death the one with the metal wings. not the original archangel. death would kick hawkmans butt as well.

Well Hawkman always has that handy Claw of Horus gadget. Eat planet Archangel. But I will admit that the stupid claw is a cheap shot and shouldn't really exists. quit bothering Supes hawkman and go beat up a bank robber.

diabloman
Well Hawkman always has that handy Claw of Horus gadget. Eat planet Archangel. But I will admit that the stupid claw is a cheap shot and shouldn't really exists. quit bothering Supes hawkman and go beat up a bank robber. banks closed today big grin

batdude123
i put archangel death the one with the metal wings. not the original archangel. death would kick hawkmans butt as well.

Wrong. no Hawkman would beat the f*ck outta Archangel, even as death.

batdude123
pay attention of what me and the others are saying and you will understand whats making sense big grin

I understand what the other guys are saying perfectly. You on the other hand, make absolutely no sense at all.

diabloman
Wrong. no Hawkman would beat the f*ck outta Archangel, even as death. death shoots out some missels at hawkman and byby.

Tank_6603
He doesn't know anything about anything if he thinks death can take hawkman

diabloman
professor x contatcs his sugar lilandra and sends down gladiator and he takes out supes in a snap.

diabloman
He doesn't know anything about anything if he thinks death can take hawkman you dont jack about the xmen i can tell that

Tank_6603
you dont jack about the xmen i can tell that welcome to my iggy bin, i doubt i'm the first or the last to ignore you....

diabloman
welcome to my iggy bin, i doubt i'm the first or the last to ignore you.... of course there always a 1st. and yout not doing such a good job ignoring me. but im not gonna ignore you pall. you crack me up man. your funny

Grimm22
iceman would freeze the ground flash slips and phucks him self up cause of how fast hes going. colossus catches him and squeezes him to death.

Nope no

Unless Iceman is as fast as Light then he isnt touching Flash

diabloman
Nope no

Unless Iceman is as fast as Light then he isnt touching Flash he will freeze the ground while flash is running at that time and he slips for sure cause hes halling ass.

batdude123
death shoots out some missels at hawkman and byby.

If you knew anything about Hawkman, you'd know that he can flew at super sonic speeds and has super human reflexes combined with an awesome healing factor. Death's missles would get dodged by Hawkman, and Hawkman would either out right kill him with the Claw of Horus, or just knock him out with the mace. Brush up on Hawkman before you say that Archangel can take him out.

Grimm22

Or in the Villans United Special where he telepathicly communicated with nearly every hero on earth wink

batdude123
he will freeze the ground while flash is running at that time and he slips for sure cause hes halling ass.

Flash would hit him with an infinite mass punch before Bobby even makes one thought. wink

Grimm22
you dont jack about the xmen i can tell that

And you dont know jack squat about the JLA wink

batdude123
Or in the Villans United Special where he telepathicly communicated with nearly every hero on earth wink

yes

diabloman
If you knew anything about Hawkman, you'd know that he can flew at super sonic speeds and has super human reflexes combined with an awesome healing factor. Death's missles would get dodged by Hawkman, and Hawkman would either out right kill him with the Claw of Horus, or just knock him out with the mace. Brush up on Hawkman before you say that Archangel can take him out. yes hawkman is faster i admit but i still consider arhcangel a much better fighter.

Grimm22
Wrong. no Hawkman would beat the f*ck outta Archangel, even as death.

yes

Hawkman can go up against Black Adam. no expression

Whats Archangel going to do to him What the f**k?

diabloman
And you dont know jack squat about the JLA wink i know plenty.

Grimm22
yes hawkman is faster i admit but i still consider arhcangel a much better fighter.

Wow, I am horrified that you would say that What the f**k?

Grimm22
i know plenty.

Enougth to think that Iceman can keep up with Flash stick out tongue

diabloman
Enougth to think that Iceman can keep up with Flash stick out tongue he doesnt need to keep up with him. he just freezes the ground in a sec. of where the direction flash is going. i never said iceman needs to run and do that. he can freeze just about anything from far away.

batdude123
yes hawkman is faster i admit but i still consider arhcangel a much better fighter.

That's totally incorrect. Hawkman has MANY more years of fighting experience than Archangel. Hawkman has complete remembrance of his entire past lives which stem thousands of years. All those years he's been fighting. He is a MUCH better fighter than Warren. wink

Grimm22
he doesnt need to keeup with him. he just freeze the ground in a sec. of where the direction flash is going. i never said iceman needs to run and do that. he can freeze just about anything from far away.

Flash dosent even need a second to knock Iceman out wink

batdude123
he doesnt need to keeup with him. he just freeze the ground in a sec. of where the direction flash is going. i never said iceman needs to run and do that. he can freeze just about anything from far away.

HE CAN'T DO THAT!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY CAN'T YOU JUST UNDERSTAND THAT FLASH WOULD KILL BOBBY WITH AN INFINITE MASS PUNCH BEFORE ICEMAN COULD EVEN F*CKIN THINK!

diabloman
Flash dosent even need a second to knock Iceman out wink i was sayin iceman to freeze the ground so flash would slip and one of the xmen grabs his ass while hes down on the ground. bishops shoots him in a sec. or colossus picks him up and byby

Grimm22
i was sayin iceman to freeze the ground so flash would slip and one of the xmen grabs his ass while hes down on the ground. bishops shoots him in a sec. or colossus picks him up and byby

YOUR LOGIC IS RETARTED! mad

stick out tongue

diabloman
YOUR LOGIC IS RETARTED! mad

stick out tongue i dont go to your school laughing

Big Sexy
According to what some have been posting. Was iceman in his uber form physical? Based on scans people have placing, Bobby doesn't seem to have to be near flash to stop him molecules.

diabloman
According to what some have been posting. Was iceman in his uber form physical? Based on scans people have placing, Bobby doesn't seem to have to be near flash to stop him molecules. im not saying anything about iceman fighting flash. im saying iceman would slip flash so one of the other xmen would get him while hes on the ground and knock him out from there. but yes iceman cant take on flash one on one i doubt.

Big Sexy
Dude, I am talking about the Iceman in X-men forever

diabloman
Dude, I am talking about the Iceman in X-men forever i put on the thread the iceman from the gold team

batdude123
im not saying anything about iceman fighting flash. im saying iceman would slip flash so one of the other xmen would get him while hes on the ground and knock him out from there. but yes iceman cant take on flash one on one i doubt.

We're trying to explain to you that Iceman wouldn't have time to freeze the ground before he gets infinite mass punched in the face. Bobby's reaction time IS NOT above or even close to light speed.

diabloman
We're trying to explain to you that Iceman wouldn't have time to freeze the ground before he gets infinite mass punched in the face. Bobby's reaction time IS NOT above or even close to light speed. again im not saying anything about iceman and flash fighting together. i was saying that iceman would freeze the floor while hes running around trying to hit others and he slips and falls his ass down.

diabloman
http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/4922/southparkbatmansupermanandothe.jpg

xmen knock out the jla wussy's laughing

batdude123
again im not saying anything about iceman and flash fighting together. i was saying that iceman would freeze the floor while hes running around trying to hit others and he slips and falls his ass down.

Flash could run around the entire planet before Bobby could think about freezing the ground. wink And besides, Flash can run on water, what makes you think he would have trouble with this? The friction cause by Flash's steps would easily melt the ice Bobby laid out.

Blair Wind
Flash would pwn them all. However Pheonix is here, she kicks the crap outa him. And Im not convinced that anyone but MM could actually beat Iceman (Flash would shatter him, Supes could too, but none would know about him being water vapor).

batdude123
Their main problem is Phoenix you're right. I stated that the JLA could not physically beat Bobby (with his omega potential) so they would have to rely on MM in order to take him out mentally.

superkronick92
Superman spins the earth around backwards and kills their parents, wow... this was fun....

thats my line, supes could also go back in time and cure mutantism before it ever started

Darth Martin
Every single JLA member ever?

batdude123
No, I think he means the orginal seven or eight.

Batman
Superman
Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter
Green Lantern (Hal or Kyle)
Flash
Aquaman
Plastic Man

Darth Martin
JLA considering this is not Dark Pheonix.

cheap cabbage
Originally posted by Darth Martin
JLA considering this is not Dark Pheonix.

Very good point. Jean is probably the king of holding back. Superman can "accidentally" knock a land mass into the ocean. But if Jean loses it, she vaps a solar system. Jean is likely to hold back which will allow our large green friend to do his jedi mind tricks.

Darth Martin

Batman
Superman
Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter
Flash
Aquaman
Plastic Man

In that case the only real threats are iceman, storm, jean, and magneto
But, if u think about it storm gets speedblitzed. Iceman cab be taken out by MM. How exactly will they stop plastic man. He'll be a handful if they don;t shut him down quikly. I'd take Hal over Mags any day, however Kyle would probably get edged out because of expirience. But Kyle is more powerful. Aqauman could be a handful too he could take out colosus rather quikly. Flash could really take the rest out by himself. The only one I don't have an answer for right now is Jean. But I will think about it.

batdude123
But, if u think about it storm gets speedblitzed. Iceman cab be taken out by MM. How exactly will they stop plastic man. He'll be a handful if they don;t shut him down quikly. I'd take Hal over Mags any day, however Kyle would probably get edged out because of expirience. But Kyle is more powerful. Aqauman could be a handful too he could take out colosus rather quikly. Flash could really take the rest out by himself. The only one I don't have an answer for right now is Jean. But I will think about it.

Well if it helps, Plastic Man's mind is completely immune to telepathy. big grin

Darth Martin
Thank U.

cheap cabbage

Did we forget the greatest JLAer of all time?? You can't script a JLA fight without the big man. The one, the only superman. Aquaman vs colossus?! Aquaman??? Big blue turns the russian into scrap metal before aquaman can finish his bottle of aquafina.

Tron
Are we forgetting that the JLA have at least 4 GL's on their team? That alone causes the X-Men a problem, even if it's all of them.

Tron
Every single JLA member ever?

Batman
Superman
Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter
Flash
Aquaman
Plastic Man

He said all of them.

batdude123
Originally posted by Tron
He said all of them.

Oh, didn't know that. erm Well sh*t this is a curbstomp. The JLA 10/10.

cheap cabbage
Are we forgetting that the JLA have at least 4 GL's on their team? That alone causes the X-Men a problem, even if it's all of them.

They might have 2. Kyle is busy being all powerful right now. Guy is always out in space. Jordan and Stewart are the only ones that stay on earth for any given period of time, and out of those 2, it's John that's the one in the JLA. Hal works independently. Stewart is much less of a threat to the x-men than Jordan or Kyle. But it doesn't save the x-men from the coming superman flavored beating.

Validus
The original Ion was a JLA member.

Darth Martin
Did we forget the greatest JLAer of all time?? You can't script a JLA fight without the big man. The one, the only superman. Aquaman vs colossus?! Aquaman??? Big blue turns the russian into scrap metal before aquaman can finish his bottle of aquafina.

No offense but he may not be needed but I know what u mean.

Darth Martin
He said all of them.

Well thats just OVERKILL!!

batdude123
Originally posted by Validus

BAM! Nuff said.

batdude123
C'mon. The JLA would get the likes of:

Superman
Wonder Woman
Ion
All the GLs (Hal, Guy, John. Kyle would be too busy being Ion.)
Martian Manhunter
Flash
PHANTOM F*CKIN STRANGER!!!!!!!!
Dr. Fate
Fire
Ice
Captain Atom
etc....

Please, that would hurt me to watch. erm

diabloman
Are we forgetting that the JLA have at least 4 GL's on their team? That alone causes the X-Men a problem, even if it's all of them. phoenix knocks out all 4 GLs

cheap cabbage

Guess that plugs the phoenix question. I think it's safe to say that this thread is dead. If anyone can come up with a sensible way that any of the x-men can somehow throw down with Ion, then I bow to your genius.

cheap cabbage
when was phantom stranger a member of the JLA?

Darth Martin
C'mon. The JLA would get the likes of:

Superman
Wonder Woman
Ion
Martian Manhunter
Flash
PHANTOM F*CKIN STRANGER!!!!!!!!
Dr. Fate
Fire
Ice
Captain Atom
etc....

Please, that would hurt me to watch. erm

And...... Drumroll please...... ALAN SCOTT

Validus
Silver Age, sometime around issue 100. He never did anything but acknowledge his membership.

batdude123

What Validus said.

batdude123
Silver Age, sometime around issue 100. He never did anything but acknowledge his membership.

Actually he was an elected member in issue 103 and acknowledged his membership in issue 143. wink

Darth Martin
I'm pretty sure it mentioned him on a roster at one time on wikipedia.

Validus
Actually he was an elected member in issue 103 and acknowledged his membership in issue 143. wink
Let me guess. Wikipedia?

batdude123
Let me guess. Wikipedia?

NO! embarrasment

Darth Martin
But without ion or ps the JLA win. I mean y'all r pretty much satified he said all.

Validus

Ion just creates another Kyle and gives him a ring.

batdude123
Ion just creates another Kyle and gives him a ring.

yes laughing

Mr. Universe
DC fanboys run rampant on this site.

Validus
DC fanboys run rampant on this site.
For saying the JLA beats the X-Men? That definitely looks like fanboyism. no expression

Big Sexy
I think the problem is most mutant have been seen as the low end of the food chain. But for a little while now, they have been overpowering them to jla levels and most still can't see them beyond their initial roles. Personally I don't really like the overpowering, its what turned me off of SS and Superman for a while.

MattDay
ah JLA get there in the end and put down the X - girls

Big Sexy
Problem his with people like bobby, gambit, and jean, the Jla are in trouble. (especially phoenix then its a curbstomp) That depending on there level of power.

Validus
I think the problem is most mutant have been seen as the low end of the food chain. But for a little while now, they have been overpowering them to jla levels and most still can't see them beyond their initial roles. Personally I don't really like the overpowering, its what turned me off of SS and Superman for a while.
I'm still trying to figure out why saying JLA wins makes you a fanboy. Without Phoenix the X-Men are so far under the League you can't put it into words. With Phoenix it's just her Vs the League.

Problem his with people like bobby, gambit, and jean, the Jla are in trouble. (especially phoenix then its a curbstomp) That depending on there level of power.
Between the amount of sorcerers and energy manipulators on the JLA, Bobby and Gambit (wtf?) really aren't much trouble at all.

Big Sexy
The whole Bobby at omega freezing everyones molecules and gambit at omega able to charge anyone organically are what people talk about. But freezing the stranger is pretty uber. Hes beyond any Jla member

Tank_6603
Martian Manhunter makes phoenix a non-factor, how many times do i have to say this?????????????????????? She's vunerable to telepathic attacks, he's one of the greatest telepath's in the dc universe!!!!!! morons!

Big Sexy
Listen retard, Phoenix would rape the martian many times. Nice to take a point in her life when she really didn't know how to control emotions because she had no physical body before. MM gets beaten, battered, and molested just like everyone of his fights.

Tank_6603
Listen retard, Phoenix would rape the martian many times. Nice to take a point in her life when she really didn't know how to control emotions because she had no physical body. MM gets beaten, battered, and molested just like everyone of his fights. laughing laughing keep thinking that she isn't still vunerable

Big Sexy
Whatever, MM needs to go to a center he's been raped so much.

Blair Wind
The whole Bobby at omega freezing everyones molecules and gambit at omega able to charge anyone organically are what people talk about. But freezing the stranger is pretty uber. Hes beyond any Jla member

I thought gambit couldnt go "new sun" because of what Sinister did to him....so I doubt that would be a factor.....

Validus
Bobby is easily manipulated by anyone with half energy manipulation. To say he's beyond a Green Lantern is a stretch. To say he's beyond Dr. Fate is a hell of a stretch. To say he's beyond Ion is completely insane. To say he's beyond Captain Atom who was quite literally shooting universes out of his chest is a damn joke.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Blair Wind
I thought gambit couldnt go "new sun" because of what Sinister did to him....so I doubt that would be a factor.....
I know, I'm was just talking about gambit in that point in time since noone really respects him. Anyway now hes a non-factor

Big Sexy
Bobby is easily manipulated by anyone with half energy manipulation. To say he's beyond a Green Lantern is a stretch. To say he's beyond Dr. Fate is a hell of a stretch. To say he's beyond Ion is completely insane. To say he's beyond Captain Atom who was quite literally shooting universes out of his chest is a damn joke.
Dude I never said he was. All I'm saying is your typical Superman speedblitz is not working.

Validus
Hes beyond any Jla member
How many ways can this be interpreted?

Blair Wind

ummm.....Strangers bio states that he has vast energy manipulating powers. confused

If iceman ever truly realized his whole potential I would have to think he would be beyond all of them (Going with the whole Omega Level mutant is the potiental to be one with the Cosmic Beings thing). At current mindset induced levels, He might pull a win on a Gl, Ion would murder him, Fate would do hocus pocus, and CA would kill him.

Just out of curiosity has a Gl ever created a "cage" where anyone in that cage was depowered (Sort of like a damper collar/field?)

Tank_6603
How many ways can this be interpreted? owned

Big Sexy
How many ways can this be interpreted?
Dude, reread my sentence, I said the Stranger is beyond any JLA member.

Big Sexy
owned
retard says what

Tank_6603
nice name drop, insults are the preferred weapons of fools

Big Sexy
You would know, you started this anyway.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>