Ghost Rider vs. Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wolverine2006
I thought this would be a pretty awesome battle of epic proportions!
I've heard some pretty cool things about Ghost Rider and that he has beaten the Hulk, and if he has...he is pretty damn tough. So this fight should be awesome. FIGHT!

P.S. The new teaser trailer looked bad-a$$

Wolverine2006
Aight I will throw the first stone and say that from what I have heard that I think that Ghost Rider would take Thor down...I think I will vote.

Psyquis52
I'm not entirely certain. There's no way of knowing whether or not the penance stare would work on an Asgardian, let alone a god. I'm not entirely certain how it will fall.

I'm a huge Ghost Rider fan so I'll say w/ penance stare 8/10
without Thor wins 8/10

Soujaboy
Well since the thread starter didn't clarify which version of Thor this is, we have to assume this is the Rune King.

thus I think Thor wins more often than not

diabloman
hes already dead but thor would kill him again if GR was alive.

Wolverine2006
Regular thor...and how strong is Ghost Rider?

Psyquis52
Ghost Rider is not even close to Thor's strength level. Last time I checked Ghost Rider's strength level was somewhere below Venom's.

Thank God this isn't RKT! That's not a competition. That's a slaughter.

Soujaboy
Damn you, your no fun.

Wolverine2006
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Damn you, your no fun.

It would nt be fun if this was a one sided thread

Grimm22
Hmm its definitly a close fight, but i'll give the edge to Thor

Thor 7/10

Wolverine2006
So are we ruling out the penance stare thing?

Darth Martin
Would it be a fair fight if he had it?

Wolverine2006
I'm just trying to figure out if it would work on Thor

Comicbook_kid
Oh Puh-leeeeze....Thor has taken down Hela...the Asgardian ruler/goddess of Hell. Also, he's faced down Mephisto... basically Marvel's version of Satan...and Thor has came out on top!!! No way is a Satan-flunkie like Ghost Rider taking down the immortal God of Thunder...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't get me wrong...I absolutely love Ghost Rider, and I think he's one of the coolest characters Marvel has ever done, but there's no way in Hell he's taking down Thor...NO WAY!!!

Grimm22
Ironicly enougth I would say he could take down RKT, but not Regular Thor,

Mainly because RKT is responsible for the deaths of basicly everyone on earth. So pennitance stare would do a hefty amount of damage on him wink

Tron
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
So are we ruling out the penance stare thing?
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
I'm just trying to figure out if it would work on Thor

Basically, yeah, we're ruling it out. Classic Thor, being the noble warrior that he is, wouldn't be effected in the least by the penance stare. Ghost Rider, on the other hand, would find himself face to face with Mjolnir.

King Thor, is a different story. But, he'd have to get that penance stare in real quick.

Soujaboy
No, King Thor is responsible for the death of almost everyone on earth.

Rune King Thor is the noble god who bested the gods of gods and ended the cycle of Ragnarok.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.