movie x-men(x3) vs movie fantastic 4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

superkronick92
no pheonix

Grimm22
Hmm well Movie FF sucks so Movie X-men big grin

diabloman
Originally posted by Grimm22
Hmm well Movie FF sucks so Movie X-men big grin FF sucks ? id never expect to hear that from you big grin

Grimm22
Originally posted by diabloman
FF sucks ? id never expect to hear that from you big grin

Well the FF movie was horrendously bad.

Seriously it was AWFUL mad

diabloman
Originally posted by Grimm22
Well the FF movie was horrendously bad.

Seriously it was AWFUL mad movie was so so but doom was kinda gay though in that movie. but they did a good job with thing and HT in that movie. whose the badguy in the next fantastic 4 movie ?

Darth Martin
Galactus and SS.

King_Mungi
I thought it was Doom again, I disliked the first Fantastic Four anyway so don't care about the sequel

Darth Martin
They need more aaction.

xenthrenti
To follow the movies a bit more and make things a bit simpler, I'm going to remove some members from the X team:
Cyclops
Rogue
Professor X

There are still more people on the X3 team compared to F4 team:
Movie X-Men (x3)
Storm
wolverine
Iceman
Shadowcat
Colossus
Angel

Movie Fantastic 4
The Thing
Mister Fantastic
Invisible Girl
Human Torch

However, the X3 team is a bit inexperience, except for Storm and Wolvie.

Human Torch can burn as hot as the sun and I think Wolverine can be fried faster than he can heal - it might not totaly kill him, but it would damage him severely for a period of time.

I think The Thing is stronger than Colossus. I have yet seen Colossus match his strength to The Thing - the guy stopped a truck. In terms of invulnerability, Colossus might come up tops and in the movie he can protect another person in his metal form. So, this comes in handy for team defence.

Iceman fighting Human Torch: Iceman would vaporise - considering the fact that Human Torch can fry earth's atmosphere (according to the movie). This might be a long fight though as I think Iceman is smarter and calmer than Torch. Taking this into account, Iceman might win, if he knows tactics and uses his environment.

Shadowcat versus Mister Fantastic: Shadowcat wins, because she can phase Mister Fantastic into a wall or ground and he wouldn't be able to do a thing. However, if Mister Fantastic did know Shadowcat's abilities, he might win by early preparation. So, he might invent some gadget to neutralise her skills.

Storm versus Invisible Girl: This one, I'm not so sure. Storm can do range attacks, but Sue has force field.

Things don't so look good for the X3 team, only because of the Human Torch and Mister Fantastic.

But if you add Professor X, Cyclops and Rogue, I think the X3 team might win. Again this depends if Reed knows about X's telepathic abilities. He could easily create a device to block out Charles like Magneto and his helmet.

diabloman
im gonna move this thread. wrong forum guys

badabing
The FF movie seemed a bit "rushed". I wish it would have been about 30 minutes longer.

bitca730
I'd go with the X-Men...

bitca730
Originally posted by diabloman
im gonna move this thread. wrong forum guys

How can you even do that? It doesn't say that youre one of this forum's moderators?

Xplosive
Xavier alone would take FF out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.