Final Fantasy IV: Grievous Cry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB - 1138
2 years have passed by since Zemus was defeated by the Paladin, the Dragoon, the Ninja, the White Wizard, and the Caller. The moon then drifted off from Earth's orbit to find a place to call home. FuSoYa and Golbez remained by the heroes ventured back home. There Cecil was crowned king of Baron with Rosa his queen. Kain departed from all knowledge and trained to become the perfect Dragoon Knight at Mount Ordeals. Edge returned home to help rebuild the kingdom that was destroyed because of Zemus and his Four Fiends of Elements. Rydia departed for the land of Summons to live with monsters their peacefully. Yang took the crown at his home and became a great ruler. Cid still lives at Baron helping keep the airships working. Edward travels the world signing of the quest him and his comrades took and still remembering his beloved Anna. Palom is now training to be a full fledged White Wizard being trained by Rosa while her twin brother Porom is off with Rydia to learn to become a full fledged Black Wizard. Tellah who all the wizards modle after for his great wisdom and knowledge in magic both white and black still rests in peace.

==Baron==
It has been two years now since the defeat of Zemus. King Cecil has decided to throw a grand ball for the entire kingdom and all fellow kingdoms to remember the lives lost during the Crystal War.

Character(s): Cecil, Rosa, Rydia, Porom, Palom, and Cid.

==Mount Ordeals==
A small comet has struck the earth north of Mount Ordeals. This has caught the attention of Kain who was training by himself.

Character(s): Kain, Edward, Edge, and Yang

Renamon
(Hate to ask... but... how do i start confused )

ESB - 1138

Rory Angelark
Rosa was standing near a window. She was carrying some flowers on her wrist and wore a beautiful white dress. She gazed into the vastness of the landscape. A maid came in and noticed her.

- "Is something wrong my lady?" - the maid asked.

Rosa looked down at her flower bracelet and smiled.

- "Nothing is wrong, what about Cecil?" - Rosa asked.

- "I haven't seen him my lady" - the maid answered.

- "Very well, thank you" - Rosa said and continued to gaze out the window, the maid bowed and left the room.

ESB - 1138
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i35/jpcrotc/intro.jpg

Renamon
ok..... whos playing prince Edwards?)

Kain simply nodded "yea... i need to better myself" he said and turned back to the crash site "what was that?" he muttered to himself

ESB - 1138
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i35/jpcrotc/intro2.jpg

Cid: Now, now. I know when something is troubling you Cecil.

Cecil: ...I thought I heard his voice out there.

Cid: Your brother's? Come on he's fast asleep with your father's people. Now let us return to Baron before that party begins without us!!

==Mount Ordeals==
Edward has met up with Kain on their way to check the comet.

Edward: I have no idea. Looked like a comet.

Renamon
Kain nodded "Im sure thats what it was." he said as he started off down the mountain "What are you three doing here?" he asked as he suddenly stopped "Was the comet really that visable from where you three were?"

Mannequin Sin
(Um, exactly where would Edge come in?)

ESB - 1138

Mannequin Sin
A light sigh followed from the figure seated indian style along one of the rocks near the base of the mountain. Stretching somewhat, he placed a hand behind his head knowing full and well Kain along with his company would be approaching.

ESB - 1138
Yang walked by himself on the mountain trail. He journeyed to the site where the comet crashed. The location wasn't too far from the village he was visiting.

Rory Angelark
(Am I still locked in the castle? wink)

ESB - 1138

Renamon
Kain stopped and looked around. he felt somone else besides Edward, He pulled out his lance and held it at the ready "Who is there?" he yelled "Show yourself."

(hes talking about Edge)

Mannequin Sin
A short laugh sounded as Edge hopped from the rock landing very lightly in front of Kain. Doing a rather cheeky bow to the other he only rose his head back up. "Hello again."

Renamon
Kain groaned and pur his lance on his back "Edge...." he said slightly bowing his head. "The comet... did you happen to get a good look at it?" he was getting right to the point

Mannequin Sin
Casting his glance towards the area he had seen the comet fall in he slowly looked back. "Yep. It was a comet all right. The thing was actually pretty large. You're going to go investigate aren't you?"

Renamon
Kain smirked "Like i have anything else to do, besides it may help me on my quest." he said as he walked past Edge and onwards to the crash site.

Mannequin Sin
Edge slipped his hands in his back pockets for a moment following just behind Kain. "So, how have you been doing Kain?"

Renamon
Kain sighed "I was doing fine until i had people talking to me" he said rudely

ESB - 1138
Edward followed behind Edge. Edward wasn't much help during the Crystal War and Edward was determined to help out a lot this time around.

Edward: I wonder where the comet came from.

Mannequin Sin
Edge blinked slightly before letting out a laugh. "Haha. I see." He continued to walk just behind Kain as he gazed ahead knowing full and well it would still be a bit before they reached the crash site.

Renamon
Kain smirked "uhh... from space?" he said, making fun of Edward

ESB - 1138
Edward: ...you know what I mean Kain! I mean where as in never before has a comet hit the earth before. It just seems strange that it happens now two years to the day that Zemus was defeated.

Renamon
Kain shrugged "Couldnt resist the chance of making fun of the weakest of the group... seriously... a harp?" he asked as he continued walking

Mannequin Sin
Edge listened to the conversation before speaking up. "I think i'll scout ahead rather then listen to you two argue up a storm." At that he placed his hands together before leaping upwards. At that he began moving quite faster in a series of flashes.

Rory Angelark
(Everyone seems to have action but me hehe well I have to go anyways c ya all later)

ESB - 1138
Edward lowered his head ashamed of what Kain has just said. In fact he didn't even notice Edge running off. Edward started to fall behind remembering all that happened during the quest and how he failed to even save the one he loved. Edward stopped and looked up seeing a shooting star. Edward smiled and rushed over to catch up with Kain.

==Baron==
Cecil entered the throne room of the castle where many people were gathered already. Cid stood behind his king and followed him in. The soldiers stood in attention as the king took his seat at his throne. He held up his glass and everyone followed.

Cecil: My friends. For two years now peace has been with us. Let us allow that to continue! To peace!

The Crowd: To peace!!

Everyone drank from their cups. Soft music begun to play in the background.

Renamon
Kain chuckled as he continued walking "Maybe if you lost the harp and got yourself a sword...." he said chuckling, knowing it will never happen

ESB - 1138
Edward raised his harp and plucked a string to make a quick note. It echoed through Mount Ordeals. Edward was raised to be a gentleman by his father. Though Edward traveled the world he always wanted to return home and live peacefully with Anna but because of the Crystal War that dream will always remain a fantasy.

Edward: So Kain...why haven't you returned to Baron?

Renamon
Kain looked back at Edward as he continued walking "I want to find myself... get better... and i want to be alone as i do it...." he said and turned back watching where he was going

(is that right? cuz i dunno)

ESB - 1138
Edward listened with his head lowered. He raised his line of sight to see the smoke from the comet ahead. He continued on noticing the gap between the two has widen. Edward rushed to catch up to Kain hoping he didn't notice him falling behind.

Renamon
(wow, i forgoteen that Kain liked Rosa. Thats right... backat that tower, Kain refused to hurt Rosa and i think he said something about liking her, i dont remember)

Kain smirked "Dont fall behind, because i will not stop and wait for you" He said as he walked. They were only about a mile away from the crash site.

ESB - 1138
Edward lowered his head knowing that he would never be such a great warrior as Kain was. Finally they arrived where the comet had crashed. A crater sat in the middle of the wasteland with no sign of the comet anywhere. Edward looked around and saw nothing.

Edward: What happened to the comet?

Renamon
Kain examined the area and looked directly in the middle "No clue, but im going down there to find out" he said and Jumped down and slid.

Mannequin Sin
Edge had as well made it to the crash site sliding downward right next to Kain. He actually as well made a rather funny surfing motion. Turning his head to Kain he let out a slight laugh. "Race you." At that, Edge quickly shifted feet his form moving faster towards the base.

ESB - 1138
The center of the crater begun to reveal a small hole. Out of the blue the hole emerged and out came dozens of terrible monsters like Rocs, Goblins, Dragons, and Giants. Edward backed up looking at the many horrible monsters that raised into the sky.

Mannequin Sin
Edge caught sight of the monsters as well suddenly shifting his weight to be placed in front of Kain as he still slid. "Kain, get back up there!" Edge was trying to catch his footing in order to race back up to the top as well.

clouds_babygirl
( where can i jump in at?)

ESB - 1138
Originally posted by ESB - 1138
2 years have passed by since Zemus was defeated by the Paladin, the Dragoon, the Ninja, the White Wizard, and the Caller. The moon then drifted off from Earth's orbit to find a place to call home. FuSoYa and Golbez remained by the heroes ventured back home. There Cecil was crowned king of Baron with Rosa his queen. Kain departed from all knowledge and trained to become the perfect Dragoon Knight at Mount Ordeals. Edge returned home to help rebuild the kingdom that was destroyed because of Zemus and his Four Fiends of Elements. Rydia departed for the land of Summons to live with monsters their peacefully. Yang took the crown at his home and became a great ruler. Cid still lives at Baron helping keep the airships working. Edward travels the world signing of the quest him and his comrades took and still remembering his beloved Anna. Palom is now training to be a full fledged White Wizard being trained by Rosa while her twin brother Porom is off with Rydia to learn to become a full fledged Black Wizard. Tellah who all the wizards modle after for his great wisdom and knowledge in magic both white and black still rests in peace.

==Baron==
It has been two years now since the defeat of Zemus. King Cecil has decided to throw a grand ball for the entire kingdom and all fellow kingdoms to remember the lives lost during the Crystal War.

Character(s): Cecil, Rosa, Rydia, Porom, Palom, and Cid.

==Mount Ordeals==
A small comet has struck the earth north of Mount Ordeals. This has caught the attention of Kain who was training by himself.

Character(s): Kain, Edward, Edge, and Yang

Renamon
Kain smirked and continued sliding down on his feet. He had been craving a tough fight for a while. "No, i want to know whats down there!" Kain yelled

clouds_babygirl
(thanx by the way is rydia older or younger?)

Kai Lein
(She would be older. because she became older in the game, and this is like two years later)

clouds_babygirl
(oooohhhh, okay!)

rydia walked the strrets of baron, she wasn't looking for anyone inparticular. she just walked around soaking in the sites of this place.

Rory Angelark
Rosa went out of her bedroom and went to the main hall where she was followed by her guards.

- "Give me a moment please" - Rosa said and went to the window and had a look around the castle town.

ESB - 1138
==Baron==
A dark cloud quickly covered Baron Castle. Lighting raged down like wildfire. Cecil had no clue of the outside events for the throne room had no windows.

==Mount Ordeals==
The monsters ignored the trio and vanished into the sky. Soon a white glow came from the center of the crater.

Kai Lein
Kain came to a halting stop and watched the glow. He grabbed his lance from his back and waited.

Twilight durmak
rydia could feel the rain and ran inside the castle unaware of what she was doing.

Rory Angelark
Rosa put her hand over her mouth as she saw the lightning and ran to the throne room, she entered through a door on the right side that was closest to the throne itself and ran to Cecil.

- "Cecil, you better see what is going on outside" - Rosa said.

ESB - 1138
==Baron==
- "What is it Rosa?" - Cecil asked.

==Mount Ordeals==
- "Kain...why are you here Kain?" - Unknown

Kai Lein
Kain looked around, twirling his lance as a way of defense "Whos there?!" he yelled, wondering if who ever was speaking to him was a threat.

(am i playing Kains part good, cuz i dunno erm)

Rory Angelark
- "A dark cloud formed outside and lightning is falling everywhere, you better come and see it...calmly, we don't want our guests to panic" - Rosa said.

ESB - 1138
(See nothing wrong so far Kai)

==Baron==
Cecil nodded and walked slowly across the throne room, down the main hall, and outside. He saw the dark clouds forming over Baron Castle with the lighting coming down. Soon dozens of dragons came flying down and for the first time in two years Cecil drew the Crystal Sword that was given to him on the moon before the battle with Zemus.

- "It seems peace must come at a price." - Cecil said as the dragons landed in front of the castle.

==Mount Ordeals==
- "Haha! You cannot hurt me Kain! Your heart is impure. Filled with anger and hatred! You know this don't you." - the Unknown voice spoke as a red beam of light emerged from the center of the crater.

Kai Lein
Kain winced as he continued his defensive twirle "Who the hell are you, and how would you know anything?!" he yelled, he was getting angry, and quickly.

Rory Angelark
- "Whatever the price I stand beside you" - Rosa said and took out her bow.

She was ready to use her magic too if she needed to do it.

ESB - 1138
==Baron==
The dragons charged at the castle and Cecil ran at them wielding his sword like a powerful warrior. The dragons unleashed a wave of fire upon Cecil who in return used his white magic spell "Exit" to teleport out of the way of the flames and right in front of a dragon. With the Crystal Sword he pieced the jaw of a terrible green dragon.

==Mount Ordeals==
- "The time has come!" - the voice said and a silence grew. Soon thousands of comets rained down from the sky whipping out forests, mountains, oceans, and even villages.

Twilight durmak
rydia looked over at the castle, she watched the dragons attak. she had no idea what to do.

ESB - 1138
==Baron==
The great dragon that Cecil stabbed fell to the ground never more to live. The soldiers of Baron ran to the gates of the castle as the villagers fled for safety behind the walls. Black and white wizard students came to the battle to support the soldiers with white and black magic. Cecil led the Chocobo knights in the fierce battle.

Twilight durmak
rydia was confused, she hadnt known how to deal with things like this in the past.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.