War of the Guilds {story thread}

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Renamon
ok, if you all read the story in the sign up, yoou should know whats going on and how to start))

Kai was training under his Guild Masters command. He was the Guild Masters choice to enter the competition. "Why.. *punch* .. do i... *kick* ... have to marry ... *block* .. the princess.. *dodge* .. if i win?" he asked as he faught the training dummy. he stopped and sighed. he would have to ask King Yoi later. The training has been harsh on Kai. "Why must i fight for somones veiwing pleasure.... why the hell am i talking to myself?"

Renamon
(geez, i just started this and its already dying... i had like 6 or 7 people joi erm)

Vraya
(i'll join if you want me to)

Renamon
yes plz! go to the sign up thread!! big grin)

Rory Angelark
((It's the same with my Shadow Glass story, I have all characters and none have posted in the story thread...so it's pretty much dead, but don't worry willl post now))

Alisha was walking with her father down a hallway of the castle.

- "I can tell Kai doesn't want to marry me and I see no point in forcing him into it father" - Alisha said.

Renamon
Ill join your shadow glass, but im going to need a low detailed post about what it is about erm)

clouds_babygirl
tamara was heading out of her chambers to heal a few warriors who had been stupid this morninng. some of them had jabbed themselves in the elbow or any where else trying to train. others had been shot by arrows trying to dodge them. as if dodgeing your comrades arrows wasn't stupid enough, they all wished to marry the princess. each and everyone of them had told her their fantasizations about beig with the princess. 'well i guess thats what i get for being a mage.' she thought to herself. as she entered she noticed that all of them had somehow snuk some kind of achohalic beverage in. she snatched every single bottl from them,"if you wish to heal properly then you must not drink!" she told them and began healing every sorry or poor looking bastard in there,"if you guys wouldn't have been such idiots you would still be training." she said

Rory Angelark
((Mostly it's about a guy named Sean who finds himself 2000 years ahead of his time, there is an ancient creature called Bragna that was released during a war and he was one of the guys who fought it but he lived and now he wakes up in an island where he meets a priestess called Brianna and others who join them on their quest to defeat Bragna, every character has his/her own set of special abilities))

Vraya
Sean walked in with an entire legion of members of the serpent's staff behind him. He smirked at a guard standing at the door and flipped a gold coin in his direction from thin air. "Sorry I'm late. I do hope this will get me in. And if not well...," He shifted his eyes back to his men who had staffs at the ready. "my men may be a little angry if they walked all this way for nothing," He said mockingly. "Sure sir...Sean. Go right in," The guard said scared and unlocked the gates. "Thanks," Sean said and secretly pulled the gold coin back using his mind. "Come on men!," he yelled. "It's time we prove that the princess should marry me," The men and Sean marched in to the castle.

Renamon
Kai sighed and decided he would go to the castle and talk to the king about the winner of the competition's prize. He walked out of the training area and looked over the horizon. It was a beautiful evening. The sun was setting. Kai started off towards the castle.

clouds_babygirl
one of the warriors came in,"white mage, your needed at the castle." she looked at him."Why?" she asked. "i dunno, i was told to just tell you, i guess they'll need you there to heal the warriors." he said. 'oh great...just perfect, i get to watch guys fight over the princess what fun...' she thought to herself getting some of her things and setting off for the castle.

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by Rory Angelark
((It's the same with my Shadow Glass story, I have all characters and none have posted in the story thread...so it's pretty much dead, but don't worry willl post now))

Alisha was walking with her father down a hallway of the castle.

- "I can tell Kai doesn't want to marry me and I see no point in forcing him into it father" - Alisha said. (like what i'm not good at introduceing people or i would have and cool sig fyi)

"so you rather not marry him then?"

Night_Striker
*Kal appered next to Kai as he was walking*

"I heard u talking to urself in the training room well if u dont like the pricess then dont marry her but if u do marry her notice the fact that she is a princess and that means marrying her will make u a king because u r one of the most skilled and best fighters on this planet/island just think about that for a second"(r we on a big island or a planet)

Renamon
(Planet.)

Kai smirked "What did i tell you about listening in on me, kal?" he asked as he continued walking, not even looking at Kal.

Night_Striker
*Kal chuckled*

"Well my young king u were talking pretty loud i was going to come in and tell u that we were going to the kings castle to talk about the wedding for u and the princess but then again i heard u talking and i thought there was someone in there witth u so i just stayed outside"

*Kal didnt look at Kai either*

Renamon
Kai smirked "That was the origonal plan. Even though the hand in marrage was mine from when i was born, i want this competition to be right. Im not going to marry for riches, im going to marry for love."

Night_Striker
*Kal also smirked* (like master like apprentice)

"well who is it that u love and i bet u can get her to marry u and if u cant i will"

Renamon
Kai sighed "Well then... Besides the fact that i have known the princess since i was little, i am not sure that i love her, nor anyone else." he smiled, knowing he was lying. he doesnt know who he lovees yet. Kai and Kal reached the Castle and the guards let Kai in only. "Thank you" he bowed to the guards and walked in. he walked to the throne room "King Yoi?" he shouted

Thunder Fox
he turned "yes Kai?"

clouds_babygirl
tamara passed through a small town on the way to the castle. she stopped to get some supplies and some elixers and potions. these would come in handy for her. she explored the town looking around.

Renamon
Originally posted by Thunder Fox
he turned "yes Kai?" Kai sighed "Your Majesty." he bowed "Forgive me, but i do not wish to marry your daughter, and i do have an idea." he continued "As you stated in the competition, the winners of the War of Guilds will have fame and rishes. But, you wish for your daughter to take rule, with a fitting king. What if you made the competition winner the one to marry the princess?" he finished. he kneeled infront of the king politly

Thunder Fox
"well i am slightly disappointed you don't want to marry my daughter but you idea is interesting but it i will leave the choice up to her"

Renamon
"Your majesty... i am truly sorry... its not i do not like your daughter... it is just that... i do not want riches and fame, i only want love if anything." Kai stood "I would like to talk to your daughter personally."

IvoryGeisha
Galara watched the proceedings from the docks with the rest of the military force, her powerfull wings folded down slightly, she tilted her head a little. Thanks to her accute hearing and sight she was able to make out everything that was going on with ease.

Thunder Fox
yoi nodded and stepped aside to let his daughter speak

Renamon
"King Yoi, May we have a couple of minutes to ourselves?" he asked politly "I would like to talk to her about a few things privatly."

Night_Striker
*Kal shouted to Kai*

"this time dont talk so loud!!!"

*Kal saw the King and bowed*

"Your majesty what r u doing outside well i guess now that ur out here i can talk to u about the competition and then prize"

Thunder Fox
Yoi nodded "of course you may" he walked out of the room

Night_Striker
"So ur majesty i wanted to talk to u about the tournament and the prize. Well i dont think Kai my apprentice wants to marry ur daughter the princess and i'm sorry i have failed to train such a great warrior but 1 that does not want to do what he was trained for and not marry the kings daughter i have failed what fate do i suffer its all my fault dont punisk Kai at all i was the one who raised him and trained him from a young age"

*Kal got on his hands and knees and waited for the kings reply*

Thunder Fox
"relax i am not angry the kid is old enough to know what he wants i am not forceing him"

Night_Striker
*Kal got up off of his hands and knees and said with a upset expression on his face*

"im sorry ur majesty but i still feal that i have failed u"

IvoryGeisha
The tournament having been temporarily delayed, Galara made her way to the Military quarters to continue training. She hated it when her day was interrupted.
Moving swiftly through the motions, time passed quickly and before she knew it 45 minutes had passed. Making her way back out toward the tournament ring, Galara paused...taking note of the King speaking with a young Blade Master. Continuing toward his Majesty, she bowed slightly upon arrival, "Is everything alright your grace?"

Night_Striker
*Kal turned and looked at the girl*

"and what are u doing interupting my conversation with the king and matter fact i may be young but im the leader of the Blade master guild"

IvoryGeisha
Galara; manicured eyebrow raised was not preturbed by the comment, "I am also of the military faction...and I was merely addressing his majesty, nothing more. I have devoted my life to protecting the king and his subjects young man...I may look young but as a dragon half breed I can assure you that I am much older than I look."

Rory Angelark
- "So Kai, what is it that you wish to talk to me about?" - Alisha asked him not sure of what was going on.

Renamon
Kai sighed and walked up close to her "Princess, we have been good friends fo many years... but i do not think being told to marry is love..." he said as he took her hands "Forgive me princess"

Vraya
Sean walked in the room. He put his cockiness and quick anger away as he walked towards king yoi. "Your honor...I am honored to be in your presense. Please forgive me for my absense. I still plan to take your beautiful daughters hand...in marriage," He said bowing

Thunder Fox
"..."

clouds_babygirl
(i'll be back at 7:00)

Rory Angelark
Alisha smiled.

- "I understand that, it is a good thing you wish...love, something I can not have. As a princess I am condemned to do as I am told, if my father decides to give mi hand I must accept, even if I do not wish it...I thank you for your honesty Kai and I truly wish you find love" - Alisha said.

Vraya
Originally posted by Thunder Fox
"..." (yes i left you speechless. What can I say, I'm awesome stick out tongue )

Night_Striker
(Varya me and the king r outside the castle and how old is the princess)

"ur majesty i will proudly take ur daughters hand in marrige if thats ok with u since i have failed to do so with my young apprentice"

Vraya
Originally posted by Night_Striker
(Varya me and the king r outside the castle) (OK then he walked outside and saw the king)

Night_Striker
(lol nice come back lol u character stealer lol jp)

*Kal got on his knees and waited for the king to reply to him*

Rory Angelark
((Wow so many people want to marry me wink stick out tongue ))

Thunder Fox
(lol)

Renamon
Originally posted by Rory Angelark
Alisha smiled.

- "I understand that, it is a good thing you wish...love, something I can not have. As a princess I am condemned to do as I am told, if my father decides to give mi hand I must accept, even if I do not wish it...I thank you for your honesty Kai and I truly wish you find love" - Alisha said. Kai smiled saddly, feeling he had let her down somehow. "That is.... to say that you will always be my friend, and the best at that. I can always count on you, Princess. And you know you can always count on me... not as a subject, or a peasent, or a warrior, but always as a friend." He smiled at her and let go of her hands "I have come up with a plan for your marrage.... the king has agrred but it is up to you. We want you to be the prize of the War of the Guilds." he said and then mentally smacked himself. She was no prize, but another person. "Im sorry... i will enter that competition, only so you do not have to marry anyone who does not love you, but only wants to rule as king."

Night_Striker
(my character doesnt want to marry her to be king he thinks she is cute nice and if he gets to marry her he will be happy and as king he can make sure everything goes ok and according to plan)

Rory Angelark
Alisha smiled and looked down for a moment then back at him.

- "If my father says it is a viable option, then it is fine by me" - Alisha said.

Vraya
(my character wants to rule as king king )

Thunder Fox
(lol)

Night_Striker
(well i guess we'll just have to see who the king allows her to marry and who she wants to marry)

Vraya
(she can't resist my charms evil face )

Renamon
(thats what makes Kai and Kal different from everyone else. Kai and Kal both like the princess, Kal doesnt mind to share his feelings, while Kai's feelings havent been discovered yet.)

Kai smiled at the princess "I refuse to let a heartless fool become king only to rule" he said assuringly and looked out the window "The future rulers of this realm will all be happy, not heartless, and that is my truest promise of all. he looked at her again and bowed "Good day, princess."

Night_Striker
"ur majesty u see if u let Sean become king he will be good for a little while but then he will become even cocker and then when he gets mad at someone or something he will have the power to do something about it and he just wants tto marry the princess so he can be king and rule while if i marry ur lovely daughter i will take care of her and love her and make sure everything stays in order and keep peace"

Vraya
"Your majesty that is quite untrue. However I have acted slightly...rash at times I could promise to you on my honor that I would be a majestic and compassionate king.," He said glaring evilly at kal in between pauses at the sentence.

Rory Angelark
- "Good day to you Kai" - Alisha said and walked to the window, she looked out of it into the castletown and then she looked down and closed her eyes.

Thunder Fox
Yoi raised his hands to silence them " i will decide later" he walked away

IvoryGeisha
Galara remained close enough to oversee the conversion of the two men and the king.

Renamon
Kai looked at her one last time and bowed. he walked out of the room and saw Sean, the king, and Kal talking. He sighed "Both of you calm down" Kai said "There will be a change in the competition. The prize will be the Prncess Alisha's hand in marrage... and i plan to join as well." he smiled at Sean and put his hand on Seans shoulder "I know you were planning on joining anyways, now you have a better reason to join... Kal, cmon... dont be childish infront of his royal majesty. You call yourself my master..." he bowed to the king and headed towards town.

IvoryGeisha
Galara launched from the ground, her powerfull wings exanding in a moment to allow her to sail down back toward the tournament.

Vraya
Sean waited until the king was out of hearing range then he pointed a finger touching kal's chest. "You listen to me! I've got a whole legion of men who would do anything for me...maybe even kill ya got it. Be seein' you around," He smirked and walked away.

Renamon
Kai smirked and grabbed Sean "Oh really? Then bring them, i will fight you all... afterall... dying will be an awfully big adventure.. wouldnt you say?" before he let go of sean, he punched him directly in the jaw. "Bring your men if you must, for i do not care. and dont ever talk to my master like that again." he walked past Sean smirking and walked into town.

Vraya
Originally posted by Renamon
Kai smirked and grabbed Sean "Oh really? Then bring them, i will fight you all... afterall... dying will be an awfully big adventure.. wouldnt you say?" before he let go of sean, he punched him directly in the jaw. "Bring your men if you must, for i do not care. and dont ever talk to my master like that again." he walked past Sean smirking and walked into town. (not kai, kal big grin )

Renamon
(he was sticking up for his master.)

Vraya
(oh...but how did you hear me? nevermind) Sean healed the bruise on his jaw and walked back towards the castle.

Renamon
Kai sighed and decided o go to the town of Hoax. He started walking and as he walked the day turned into night. He had quite a way to walk. He smiled to himself as he pressed onward.

clouds_babygirl
tamara was fixing to head to the castle when," WHITE MAGE! WHITE MAGE! your needed back in hoax!" she turned and ran with the soilder back to her beloved town. something bad had happened.

(let me play as louis too, since no one else is playing him.)

Renamon
(ok)

clouds_babygirl
(thanx!)
louis lay ill in bed when tamara made it back."some kind of illness beell him this morning right after you left." one of the warriors informed her. "thank you. now leave while i heal him." tamara said. the warrior left as she went to louis' bedside. she pressed a damp rag agianst his brusied face. 'how could this have happened? while hunting?how?' she asked herself in her mind still tending to his wounds.

Renamon
Kai made it to Hoax. He smiled as he was greeted by the Hoax guards. he walked in and decided to check on Tamara. he walked into the infermary "Ah tamara... still helping the injured i see" kai said "Whos your patient?"

clouds_babygirl
tamara looked up at him. she hadn't expected to see him so soon,"it's louis, seems he got hurt somewhere in the woods on his way here. what are you doing here anyways? are you here for weapons...you know i could always get you a discount. oh and how goes your engagement to the princess?" she asked.

Renamon
Kai smiled at her "Im not getting married to the princess." he said "He walked over to her and louis "What the hell happend to you?" he asked rubbing louis' head "Tamara, i think he has a rare sickness. Its very simple to cure. and i just so happen to have the ingredients." he smiled and reached into his bag. he pulled out a few herbs and a rose. He put the herbs and the rose petals in the bowl and stirred them until they were as good as water. he held louis' mouth open and forced him to drink it. "He hould be better in a few hours. How have you been Tamara?"

clouds_babygirl
tamara was in releaf,"i could've been better. haven't been feeling myself latley. it's as if something weird is going to happen. why aren't you marring the princess? it'll shut these damn bastards up about their fantasies about her." she said angrily. she wasn't jealous but ever since she was old enough to date she never had anyone to care for her.

Renamon
James smiled at her kindly "Because i want love, not fame and to rule" he said. he looked at louis "he mustve been bit by a spider or something"

IvoryGeisha
Galara landed with ease in the courtyard of the military quarters and moved toward the training yard.

clouds_babygirl
"i'm not entriely sure, all i know is that he needs his rest, why don't we go to the front of this place to relax?" she asked him.

IvoryGeisha
Moving into the training yard, she oversaw a few younger mages training, launching once more into the sky and making for Hoax, the weapons she'd ordered should be ready.

Renamon
Kai nodded happily and led her out. "This place has gotten more beautiful than i last remember it." he said smiling.

clouds_babygirl
"we work really hard on this place, speaking of change alot of things around here have changed since your last visit here." she said following him.

soren
(what's goin' on?????)

Renamon
(Have Sharon go to Hoax and into the infermary. and talk to louis' who is sick laying on a bed.)

Kai smiled at Tamara kinfly "You dragons sure live a peacful life, i wish i had a peavful one..." he smiled and looked in the night sky "beautiful night isnt it?"

clouds_babygirl
she looked up,'what had he said? did he say that he wished he could live peacefully too?' she snaped out of her daydreams,"oh, yeah it's always this beautiful." she said standing next to him.

Renamon
Kai smiled at her "Daydreaming agan?" he asked with a small chuckle "you still havent found your love this year, niether have I... and i dont think i will" he said and sat down in the grass.

soren
(I'll just send her to the infermary.)

Sharon: *she traveled to the infermery to se Louis'* "........." *she was sortof scared* "....*deep breaths*...."

clouds_babygirl
twilight looked at him with eyes of confusion. last time they had talked he was so excited about having a girlfriend, but now she could see he had made a mistake,"why not? you're a good lookin young man you just need to find the right girl." she said laying her hand on his shoulder sitting next to him.

louis began to stir,"sharon?" he said.

Renamon
James chuckled "Good looking? battles scars, messy fur.... do wemon really find that attractive?" he said sarcastically. "Sounds like sharons in there with Louis.... i can hear louis talking...."

clouds_babygirl
"i noticed, he sounds like he's gained some strength. some women do find it attractive. scars let them know that they have nothing to rfear." she told him.

louis lift a hand to sharon he was releaved to find her okay.

Renamon
KAi smiked and put his hand on Tamaras shoulder i will be back in a few days. im going to fight in a tournement tomarrow. Maybe i still have a chance with the princess, and you always have a chance with the male dragons here" he smiled at her and started back for the castle

clouds_babygirl
tamara tried to stop him,"please don't go rest here and i'lltake leave with you tomorrow. i have been requested to be there to heal the people." she said after grabbing his wrist.

Renamon
Kai chuckled and stopped "Fine.... but i have no where to stay here" he said "I have a home back at the castle. i dont even have a place to sleep here."

clouds_babygirl
"you could always stay at my place you know that, isnt that you where you stayed at the last time you were here?" she asked him with her hands on her hips.

Renamon
Kai blushed a bit "Well yea... but.. we were younger back then and well.... you know...." he said laughing nervously

soren
Originally posted by clouds_babygirl
"i noticed, he sounds like he's gained some strength. some women do find it attractive. scars let them know that they have nothing to rfear." she told him.

louis lift a hand to sharon he was releaved to find her okay.

Sharon: "Are you ok?????" *she wasn't as worried as much now*

clouds_babygirl
she shook her head, "dont worry about that." she said. "i wont have you leaving here at this time of night, you know that." she told him.

louis gave sharon a week smile,"i'll be fine just dont worry too much." he told her.

Renamon
Kai sighed knowing he had been beat. He followed her to her house. "I will sleep somewhere.... not to close to you" he said nervously

soren
Sharon: ".........yeah" *she gave him a nod* "What happened?"

clouds_babygirl
tamara laughed."like i'd let you sleep close to me." she said jokingly

louis smiled,"i dont quiet remember, i'm so tired." he said as he drifted to see.

soren
Sharon: "Don't push youself....I don't want anything else bad to happen."

Renamon
Kai sighed in relief. He remembered the last time he had stayed with Tamara, she was crushing on him lake crazy. Asking him all kinds of dumb questions. He chuckled at the thought and looked at tamara "I truly hope you have grown out of me, because i dont want this to be like last time i stayed..."

clouds_babygirl
tamara turned to him,"didnt i say what happens in the past stays in the past?" she asked him,she didnt mention anything about growing out of him. at one point she thought that she had, but then when she had saw him today...she didnt want to think about it anymore.

louis chuckled,"i'm not gonna die today don't worry too much." he told her.

Renamon
Kai's faced turned bright red under his fur when he looked at her angry at him. he chuckled nervously "heh... sorry..."

clouds_babygirl
she shook her head,"it doesnt matter anyways, if i do like you,and i'm not saying if i do or dont, it wont matter because after tomorrow eveything will be the same as before,you in your life, and me in mine." she said with a sigh.

soren
Sharon: "Ok.....I wish I could help." *she sighed tryin' not to worry to much* "........" *she was kinda cold*

Renamon
Kai chuckled a bit "i guess..." he said and sat down on the wooden chair he sa in before. "It has been four years and 3 monthes since i was last here, im getting older, your getting older... i do not feel comfertable staying in the same house with... a female...." he said nervously

clouds_babygirl
she shook her head,"i dont feel like much of a female with the way my life's been going, treating a paient day after day, hearing their fantaszionns of them with the princess made me feel more like a man than a woman." she said sitting on her bed.

lousi could tell she was cold,"get my jacket from off the chair and rap it around yourself." he told her.

Renamon
Kai chuckled "I only find it as people want to become king.. im sure they like you" he reasured her as he sat in the wooden chair, still thinking about last time he was there. He seriously didnt feel comfertable with a female, let alone one who likes him like that.

clouds_babygirl
she knew why he didnt feel comfortable around her, it was because he had dran to the conclusion that she still had feelings for him. she couldnt blame him though,if she were in his predicament she would feel the same way. she hadnt noticed but the saddness showed in her eyes as she looked at him,"i'm not too sure about that, espeacially since i'm not as beautiful as the princess." she replied to him.

soren
Sharon: "I'll be fine....."

Renamon
Kai chuckled "Of coarse you are." he said politly "your the most beautiful dragon i have ever met... but... i have duties where i live, and you have duties here in hoax, so i could not have feelings for you, when other dragons can."

clouds_babygirl
she urned away from him,"let us sleep we have things to do, and i wish you hapiness,and whoever you end up with will be one lucky *****..." she said begging to lay down.

"nonesense get my caot and rest." louis replied.

Renamon
Kai chuckled "Yes, your highness" he said with a polite bow and walked to the guest bedroom.

Wild Cherry
Cheyd stood, her eyes focused, on the outstretched tree limb. She sgily jumped to another, slicing the bark, and only the bark, off of the tree as she lept. Her breat came out in small quiet grunts and gasps, and she continued vigorously persuing her action untill she finally slipped. She caught a lower limb, her sharp claws scraping at it desperately as she flipped herself up, and then lept down to the ground, realizing she was not that high to begin with.

Renamon
Josh lein was in the forest meditating. He heard a desturbance from the trees and stood up "Who dares disturb my land?" he asked himself as he walked towards the desturbance. He walked behind Cheyd "Who are you and what are you doing here?!" he yelled, pointing his staff at her.

IvoryGeisha
Galara arrived in Hoax much later than she'd expected to. Setting down in a small clearing, she began to find a place to rest until morning. No doubt the weapons merchant would not re-open until then.

Renamon
Kai hadnt fallen asleep yet. He still was not comfertable in that house. He sighed and decided to step outside for a few minutes. He walked out the door and sat on the porch. The fact that he was staying with a female who liked him, did not make him comfertable.

IvoryGeisha
Galara made her way slowly around the town, slightly tense from the long and arduous flight.

Renamon
Kai looked over. The dragoon knight from earlier was making her way through Hoax. He stood up and walked infront of her "Should you be at the Castle?" he asked smirking

IvoryGeisha
Galara turned toward the voice, she noticed the young master and raised an eyebrow, "I am currently off duty to retrieve several items which I have purchased, why do you ask?"

Renamon
Kai shrugged "Surely if you would have asked me, i could have retrieved them for you instead of you having to fly all the way here." he said "You should get some rest, The 'army' as you call them are going to be busy tomarrow, you should know that. Dont forget tomarrow is the say for the combat practice for all guilds. As i have read, your soldiers will be the sparing partners."

IvoryGeisha
"I thankyou for your consideration but these items are rare and I am fully aware of the proceedings for tomorrow." She paused as she walked into the light a little more, her dark features glittering in the moonlight, "I wish you luck young master...you will need it."

Renamon
Kai chuckled "Please, call me Kai." he said "May i ask what your name is?"

IvoryGeisha
"I am Galara. It is a pleasure to meet a Blade Master, we Dragon Mages spend most of our time in the training yards preparing for battle so occassions to meet those outside our small troupe is quite rare." She smiled a little, extending an engloved hand toward Kai.

Renamon
Kai nodded and took her hand and shook it "Pleasure is all mine, Galara." he let go of her hand smiled "Rare Items or not, you shouldnt strain yourself for them, i would have brought them to you. I am no thief, and i have no interest in any item."

IvoryGeisha
"The strain is worth it." Galara replied honestly, "But I best leave you to your rest, I shall see you tomorrow."

Renamon
Kai bowed "Good night" he said and looked up to the moon and smiled.

IvoryGeisha
Galara made her way to a thatched roof cottage not far from where Kai was staying and knocked on the door. Smiling as she was greeted and let in.
It would be a long night, she could feel it.

Renamon
Kai smiled at the moon and heard some rustling in the bushes. He looked at the bushes and sighed. "Whos there?" he said not even scared of what it might be.

Jessie's tail popped out of the bush before she jumped out, startling Kai.

"Hi!" she said cheerfully. "Who are you?"

Kai's eye twitched who are you, what are you? let me see your face!" kai said, a bit angry.

Jessie winked at him "I cant show you my face, i dont show anyone. My name is Jessie, nice to meet you. Oh, im a Feline Water Mage"

Kai sighed "A feline..... My name is Kai, Blade master."

Wild Cherry
Josh lein was in the forest meditating. He heard a desturbance from the trees and stood up "Who dares disturb my land?" he asked himself as he walked towards the desturbance. He walked behind Cheyd "Who are you and what are you doing here?!" he yelled, pointing his staff at her. She smirked as she turned towards him. She placed her hand on the staff and pushed it down. " I simply ventured off of my own land to train. Does that affect you at all whatsoever? If it does then i will gladly defend myself and my rights before you. " She yawned. " This isn't my first time here, anyway. Have you been here long? " She said " I doubt it. "

Renamon
Josh smirked under his scarf and lowered his stadd. His cat tail flicking from side to side gently. "Ive been here for years" he said "If you wish to start trouble, or wish me to court, i refuse" he smirked at Cheyd and twirled his staff "I have one question, where is the new collesium, i wish to join in the fiight. My guild said that it was 19 miles west, is that correct?"

Night_Striker
(recap plz)

Renamon
(well, Kai is at Hoax, miles away from Kal, i dont know where everyone else is.)

Night_Striker
(ok well then once something happens i'll post)

scarecrow088
((where can i come in))

Renamon
(Hoax for dragons, Catheadral for magics, The main Castle for Warriors.)

scarecrow088
okami: excuse me, im trying to enter the tournament but i seem to be lost can you help me.

((sry if i mess any thing up))

Renamon
Kai looked away from Jessie "Your quite a way from the registration. The registration would be about nine miles west of here" he said and turned back but jessie was gone.

scarecrow088
okami: alright thanks hay kid, are you going to be in the tournament

Renamon
Kai smirked "Of coarse, im not letting some creep marry the princess only to be king" he said smirking.

scarecrow088
okami: will you, you seem pretty sure of your self

Renamon
Kai smirked "Good luck to you too" he said and sat down.

scarecrow088
okami: same to you kid... i hope we fight in the tournament, by the way my name is okami

Renamon
Kai smiled at him "I hope so too, my name is Kai"

Thunder Fox
zach saw two people that seemed to be argueing and walked over "what is the problem

scarecrow088
((doesn't kai have like 5 different meanings in japanese?))

Renamon
Kai stood up "What are you talking about?" Kai asked Zack "Nothing, we are just talking"

Jesiie was hiding in the bush. She walked out of it and smiled "Hi, Im Jessie!" She yelled, trying to scare them. Kai kinda jumped and he sighed "Will you stop that?!"

Renamon
Originally posted by scarecrow088
((doesn't kai have like 5 different meanings in japanese?)) (no clue erm)

Thunder Fox
Kai stood up "What are you talking about?" Kai asked Zack "Nothing, we are just talking"

Jesiie was hiding in the bush. She walked out of it and smiled "Hi, Im Jessie!" She yelled, trying to scare them. Kai kinda jumped and he sighed "Will you stop that?!" "i see" he looked at jessie "hello jessie i am zach"

scarecrow088
(no clue erm) sry thought it might have been japanese

Renamon
Kai sighed and yawned "Im going to bed, cya later" he said and walked back to tamara's house. Jessie watch him leave "Fine dont talk tro me you...you... you STUBBORN!!!" she yelled She looked back at Zack "Pleasure to meet you zack" she smiled

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>