Morg vs Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Psyquis52
Morg w/ WOL

is facing off against the unstoppable Juggernaut.

Morg is not allowed to fly (and probably wouldn't anyway)

Bloodlust on

Big Sexy
Juggernaut is boned.

branhole
does morg have physcic powerrs?

Psyquis52
Just for curiosity's sake. Let's try Trion Juggernaut.

We'll do regular juggernaut first and Trion Juggernaut second.

Psyquis52
Originally posted by branhole
does morg have physcic powerrs?

Don't start there branhole. Even Juggernaut is dead when you cut off his head and yes, Morg could do that.

Big Sexy
well trion curbstomps him.

Morg with WOl will probably make cain quit the fight.

branhole
Originally posted by Psyquis52
Don't start there branhole. Even Juggernaut is dead when you cut off his head and yes, Morg could do that.

i just asked if he had physcic powers and i think if galactus told morg to kil,l morg would destroy him.

Psyquis52
Originally posted by branhole
i just asked if he had physcic powers and i think if galactus told morg to kil,l morg would destroy him.

wink

branhole
morg wins.

batdude123
Yup. yes

Mider
umm not even odin can scartch juggs why would morg?

golem370
Morg would get outlasted he would punch himself out trying to beat Juggernaut. But I still don't know I say 5/10 for ether one.

King KAM
Juggs head aint goin nowhere...and neither is he.

golem370
Yeah but Morg is tougher then Superman,Silver Surfer & Wonder Woman put together though

King KAM
Originally posted by golem370
Yeah but Morg is tougher then Superman,Silver Surfer & Wonder Woman put together though how do we know this, has he fought all of them at once?

golem370
No it would be a masscre With the others of life he went toe to toe with 4 Heralds and Terrax said to Silver Surfer go get Galactus and hope there is somebody to say when you get back he said even if Silver Surfer had stay they would have lost anyway there only chance was to bring Galactus there to stop him.

King KAM
No it would be a masscre With the others of life he went toe to toe with 4 Heralds and Terrax said to Silver Surfer go get Galactus and hope there is somebody to say when you get back he said even if Silver Surfer had stay they would have lost anyway there only chance was to bring Galactus there to stop him. sooo??? Sentry punked terrax like he was nothing.

Validus
I don't think Morg is smart to enough to do anything with PC but punch and blast which will get him nowhere.

golem370
Morg would get tired of fighting him and just destroy the planet leaving Juggs a drift.

Wonder Man
I guess Morg. He looks like he can topple Hulk or Juggernaut. He's like the 100 ton Wolverine.

Lethal_Rise
Morg would get tired of fighting him and just destroy the planet leaving Juggs a drift. second that. morg, no matter how strong, is not gonna out endure or out muscle juggernaut.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.