movie doc ock vs movie wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

superkronick92
who takes this

Psyquis52
Movie doc ock! He kills.

grey fox
He rip's out Wolvies heart....

willRules
Movie doc ock throws wolverine up into the air and impales him on his tentacles..............

lilnutta12
movie dok is dead wolverines healing and agression etc is way 2 fast and powerful in movies
meaning he wud kill dok ok like he is trying to breath

The Pict
wolverine by a sheer mile doc ock hasn't a chance against Mr. Howlitt

Darth Martin
Movie doc ok owns

lilnutta12
ok new thing doc ock is walking towards
downed wolverine after throwin him thru a wall
wolverine jumps and strikes has ock got time to see it comin
or will he get sicked

The Pict
wolverine is too fast the doc is a goner

Darth Martin
Doc Ock crushes his brain with his tantacles.

lilnutta12
correct wolverine wud have him

braz
id like to say wolverine would win, but i gotta be honest and say that doc ock would really take this via his tentacles of course which gives him range, and would keep those nasty ol' claws from even gettin close to octavius. doc ock 8/10. he either a) peels the flesh off wolverines metal bones or b) throws him through a wall.

lilnutta12
doc cudnt get his tentacles movin in time he is right above him and doesnt have anuff space to run wid out being stabbed 2 death

Sam Z
Doubt it. Ock's tantacles were fast enough in the movie. Remember how he caught the glass with them? But Wolverine still can survive his attacks. I say 5/5

Darth Martin
Mystique beat wolvie. R the tentacles adamantium in the movies?

lilnutta12
not sure but any how
wolvie isnt at a far distance so he gos straight 4 da kill

The Pict
the tentacles are not adamantium as they are immune to magnetism so wolvie would slice 'em off. Also you can't crush his brain as his skull is unbreakable

Sam Z
Originally posted by The Pict
the tentacles are not adamantium as they are immune to magnetism so wolvie would slice 'em off. Also you can't crush his brain as his skull is unbreakable

But you still can ripp his skeleton off...

lilnutta12
plus if doc does damage 2 his brain
he wud go even
more animalistic and kill him like a joke smokin'

The Pict
if wolverine was in a drunken stupor,tied up with adamantium chains and the doc got the drop on him he might have a chance of taking his skeleton out, but its not likely.

Sam Z
if wolverine was in a drunken stupor,tied up with adamantium chains and the doc got the drop on him he might have a chance of taking his skeleton out, but its not likely.

And why is that? His tantacles moved much faster than Wolverine even in the movie.

The Pict
healing factor repairs any damage done in no time plus after about 3 seconds dock has No tentacles........job done

Sam Z
healing factor repairs any damage done in no time plus after about 3 seconds dock has No tentacles........job done

So Dock holds Wolverine hands, sticks his arms in Wolverine flash and grabs his skeleton. Then pulls. Wolverine's body isn't strong enough to hold Ock with his healing factor only.
As I said 5/5.

The Pict
not a chance ocks dead in a few quick swipes before he knows it. He's a scientist not a trained fighter and only came up against spider man before, who gives him a right whuppin', and spideys not as dangerous as wolverine. see ya Doc!

The Pict
Originally posted by Sam Z
So Dock holds Wolverine hands, sticks his arms in Wolverine flash and grabs his skeleton. Then pulls. Wolverine's body isn't strong enough to hold Ock with his healing factor only.
As I said 5/5.

admitting defeat, eh?

grey fox

Wolverine can't regenerate without a heart.

The Pict
can't get to his heart through UNBREAKABLE RIBS, so there.

juggernaut66666
dock ock without any trouble

grey fox

Please, their are more ways to get to the heart then to just ram your hand through a guy's rib's.

The Pict
i gotta work now so i'll leave pretending i've scored some sort of victory.

juggernaut66666
lol you did nothing

grey fox

What victory ...beside proving something that was obvious .

Sam Z
admitting defeat, eh?

I mean 5/10, my own opinion that has nothing to do with you. Ock is very dangerous even for Wolverine. His arms are fast enough to grab Wolverine. Wolverine is not fast enough to stab Ock with easy. Try to come up with something more convincing.

Soleran
i gotta work now so i'll leave pretending i've scored some sort of victory. laughing no

Black Adam
Doc ock should takes this at least 6/10

Black Adam

yes you can.

just go under them where that big hole is.

http://harv.rcat.utoronto.ca/cyber_anatomy/HTML/ribCage.jpg

grey fox
Originally posted by Black Adam
yes you can.

just go under them where that big hole is.

http://harv.rcat.utoronto.ca/cyber_anatomy/HTML/ribCage.jpg

That's one of MANY way's to attack the heart while bypassing the ribs...

juggernaut66666
he could attack his heart by impaling him between his ribs

diabloman
sorry wolvie but ock takes this one.

Wolverine2006
First of all Wolverine beat Mystique in the movie.

And second of all Ock's tentacles arent made of adamantium Wolverine would slice him into pieces. The tentacles would be gone. Then Ock would be a normal human and Wolverine would stab him in the head.

Soleran
Originally posted by Wolverine2006

And second of all Ock's tentacles arent made of adamantium Wolverine would slice him into pieces. The tentacles would be gone. Then Ock would be a normal human and Wolverine would stab him in the head.

LOL yeah right, Wolverine would take it in the ole mud hole from Doc Ock laughing

Wolverine2006
Hows that?

diabloman

And second of all Ock's tentacles arent made of adamantium Wolverine would slice him into pieces. The tentacles would be gone. Then Ock would be a normal human and Wolverine would stab him in the head. you didnt notice how fast docs arms are in the movie. spidey had a hassel himself blocking them and spidey is faster at dodging and blocking attacks. but i still think wolvie has a much better fighting technique

Wolverine2006
If Ock stabs or grabs Wolverine, then Wolverine will cut one of the arms off.

diabloman
If Ock stabs or grabs Wolverine, then Wolverine will cut one of the arms off. yes i want wolvie to win as well. but his arms are strong and fast. doc would chocking him to death and hold him 10 feet above docs head. wolvie cant do jack to him there. and docs are made of adamantium as well.

Wolverine2006
Not in the movie they arent

diabloman
Not in the movie they arent you dont know that.

Wolverine2006
U would have to assume though I mean originally they werent in the comics and it never said anything in the movie. Those surgeons with the saws were about to cut them off in the hospital until the tentacles freaked out and killed them all.

diabloman
U would have to assume though I mean originally they werent in the comics and it never said anything in the movie. Those surgeons with the saws were about to cut them off in the hospital until the tentacles freaked out and killed them all. only made one little sparkle when they tried to cut one of the arms off.

wolverex84
i think wolverine would win say 6 out of 10 fights because, Doc ocks tantacles are not made of adamantium and are connected by electrical wires and flexible pipe like structures, i would have to say that wolverine would have a really hard time getting to dock ock, his tantacles could knock out wolverine, he would get tossed here and there but eventually wolverine would slice off a weak spot in dock ock's connective tantacles, (say an electric wire that connects to his spinal cord or central nervous system), rendering them useless, then wolverine would go for the kill, you see wolverine is a hunter and hunters are very patient with their preys....

badabing
Originally posted by wolverex84
i think wolverine would win say 6 out of 10 fights because, Doc ocks tantacles are not made of adamantium and are connected by electrical wires and flexible pipe like structures, i would have to say that wolverine would have a really hard time getting to dock ock, his tantacles could knock out wolverine, he would get tossed here and there but eventually wolverine would slice off a weak spot in dock ock's connective tantacles, (say an electric wire that connects to his spinal cord or central nervous system), rendering them useless, then wolverine would go for the kill, you see wolverine is a hunter and hunters are very patient with their preys....
Or Doc Ock would throw cars at Wolverine and be done with him.

Wolverine2006
Or Wolverine can move and then slice the crap outta him

diabloman
Or Wolverine can move and then slice the crap outta him he would have a hassel doing that of how fast his arms are.

grey fox
Or Wolverine can move and then slice the crap outta him

...or he could move and then get impaled , or have a tentacle rammed up his ass.

badabing
This is movie Wolverine we're talking about. Doc can throw multiple objects very quickly. Movie Wolverine never showed the speed to avoid those types of attacks. Hell, movie Mystique gave Wolverine a run for his money. Movie Wolverine won't get in close enough to hurt Doc Ock. Otto uses 2 tentacles to keep Wolverine busy and 1 tentacle to bash Wolverine with a blunt, heavy object.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by grey fox
...or he could move and then get impaled , or have a tentacle rammed up his ass.
laughing

Wolverine2006
Wolverine can dodge what Ock throws and if Ock tries to get close his tentacles get sliced off

grey fox
Wolverine can dodge what Ock throws and if Ock tries to get close his tentacles get sliced off

Bullshit , this isn't your 'Comic ' Wolvie who can see bullets flying at him in slow-mo and act accordingly . He was getting pin-cushioned in X-2 .

Also , Wolvie would actually have to approach Ock to try and cut off his tentacles, and as we saw in SM:2 it's a fools game .

badabing
Eh, no.

Wolverine2006
If Ock gets too close Wolverine slices off his tentacles theres no denyin it

badabing
If Ock gets too close Wolverine slices off his tentacles theres no denyin it
Eh, no.

badabing
Doc can throw multiple objects very quickly. Movie Wolverine never showed the speed to avoid those types of attacks. Hell, movie Mystique gave Wolverine a run for his money. Movie Sabretooth nailed movie Wolverine with a tree trunk and knocked him out. Movie Doc Ock gave movie Spider-man a tough battle and movie Spider-man would pawn movie Logan. Movie Wolverine won't get in close enough to hurt Doc Ock.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by badabing
Doc can throw multiple objects very quickly. Movie Wolverine never showed the speed to avoid those types of attacks. Hell, movie Mystique gave Wolverine a run for his money. Movie Sabretooth nailed movie Wolverine with a tree trunk and knocked him out. Movie Doc Ock gave movie Spider-man a tough battle and movie Spider-man would pawn movie Logan. Movie Wolverine won't get in close enough to hurt Doc Ock.
Agreed there is no way that wolverine can win

DigiMark007
What's with all these movie threads? They're for our entertainment, and obviously aren't canon.

Oh, and Ock could take multiple punches from a class 10 Spidey in the movie (see: mind-numbing PIS) and didn't seem to have a problem hitting the wall-crawler. Mr. Oklahoma might be in some trouble. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.