Sinestro runs the gauntlet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Psyquis52
Sinestro is loose in Marvel Universe and they have to shut him down.

1. Iron - Spidey
2. Wonderman
3. Super Skrull
4. Terrax
5. Annihilus
6. Sentry
7. Thor
8. Thanos (without any gems)
9. Silver Surfer
10. Morg (w/ power cosmic but without WOL)

He recovers 100% before each fight.

Tron
He gets to Sentry or Thor, maybe Thanos if he's having a really good day.

He-guy88
i think he might make it to ss i mean he is pretty tough and tron just putting it out here but sinestro did mess with the best (hal) and lived on the contray to wat some belive closer to the end it says wat that was about

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parallax_(comics)
also check
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/2/2d/ParallaxComic.jpg/669px-ParallaxComic.jpg

It was this creature, yellow in color, which the Guardians of the Universe imprisoned within the central Power Battery on Oa using fear's opposite energy, willpower. Parallax had lain dormant for billions of years, his true nature covered up by the Guardians to prevent anyone from trying to free it, and thus, it had eventually come to be referred to as simply "the yellow impurity." This was the reason why the rings were useless against the color yellow: Parallax weakened its power over the corresponding spectrum, and hence only someone with the willpower to overcome great fear could master the power ring. Thus, when recruiting new Green Lanterns, the Guardians were careful to pick only those with that type of personality. When the renegade Sinestro was later imprisoned in the Power Battery himself, his Qwardian yellow power ring tapped into Parallax's power and awakened it, allowing it to reach out to Hal Jordan through Jordan's own ring when Jordan was at his weakest, spending years influencing him, causing him increasing self-doubt, and even causing his hair to turn white at the temples. Parallax's control over Jordan exploded with Jordan's grief over the destruction of Coast City, and it was Parallax who was responsible for Jordan's subsequent murderous activity, his apparent killing of Sinestro (which was later revealed to be an illusion on Sinestro's part, created as the final stage of Jordan's susceptibility to the impurity in order to break his will), and Jordan's destruction of the Central Battery, which allowed Parallax to graft itself onto Jordan's soul.

Psyquis52
In my personal (and not entirely respected) opinion, I believe he makes it to the Surfer.

Psyquis52
bump

lilnutta12
i think he wud just make it 2 sentry
cozz he aint all that

Skeets
He gets to 5 if Annihilus has gotten stronger which I think he has.
If not he gets to Thanos.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.