movie wolverine vs movie green goblin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

superkronick92
who takes this beer

wolverex84
wolverine wins hands down

Black Adam
green goblin wins.

at least 7/10

badabing
If Goblin has his glider and weapons then I don't see Wolverine having much of a chance.

complexbrother
I don't know, movie green Goblin was as strong and almost as fast as Spiderman. this would be a good fight. if the fight was to the death then Wolvie would win because of his ability to take insane amounts of punishment and keep coming, but if the fight was till one gets knocked out or a ring out then Goblin would win this one because of his superior speed and strength .

Wolverine2006
H2h Wolverine, but if Goblin is on his glider like 100ft awaay then Goblin wins but in a really stupid way.

grey fox
Goblin with relative ease .

grey fox
Bump

Lethal_Rise
goblin wins 6/10, maybe 7/10

grey fox
Originally posted by Lethal_Rise
goblin wins 6/10, maybe 7/10

More like 8/10

Darth Martin
Originally posted by badabing
If Goblin has his glider and weapons then I don't see Wolverine having much of a chance.

Wat he said.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
H2h Wolverine, but if Goblin is on his glider like 100ft awaay then Goblin wins but in a really stupid way.
Yeah, out reaching your opponent is cheap. Tim Silvia is cheap.

Tron
Goblin bombs Wolverine at his leisure, leaves and reloads, and starts all over again. Seeing as how Logan has none of Spider-Man's agility, he doesn't have a chance in hell.

Dinalfos
Goblin's mask alone kills Wolverine. It killed me as well.

Black Adam
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Goblin's mask alone kills Wolverine. It killed me as well.

you didn't like the power ranger mask sad

Dinalfos
I just don't understand how Spidey could keep a straight face during any of their fights wink

Darth Martin
GG takes this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.