Phoenix Force vs. God Force

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Soss
Which wins?

General Kon-El
God force as in the odinforce? what is the god force?

DigiMark007
I like how it could've just been the forces against each other, but somehow Superman managed to get into this fight.

laughing out loud

Lethal_Rise
grr...superman...

Soss
Well, whatever the heck Thor uses I suppose.
I am no comic genious (at all), so I have no idea what it's actually called.
Also, I didn't know the forces could fight each other, I thought they had to have a host, so I put Supes.

I guess I'll edit that.

Mider
pheonix force

Lethal_Rise
phoenix

Lord Urizen
Pheonix Force alll the way baby !

Lethal_Rise
FIRE!!!

Mindship
I suppose one could argue that "Godforce/Odinforce" is what Thor calls the Phoenix Force (or perhaps more appropriately, the Phoenix Force is what mortals call the Godforce. This may depend on the answer to the question below).

Question: does the "God" in Godforce refer to energy of the gods (eg, Asgardian); or is it an acknowledgment of God as in the Supreme Being?
(Essentially the same question could be asked of WW's Godwave.)

Not to go too far off topic, but generally: what do the Asgardian and Olympian gods make of "God"? Do they feel they are comparable? Why would they call themselves gods, if not?

Sixth_Winged
Godforce? eh, never heard of that. Maybe you guys are talking about the Godwave in DC or something

Big Sexy
Are you referring to the Godblast

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.