Havok vs. Human Torch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Metalmanx
Havok vs. Human Torch. No prep, takes place in...Central Park. I don't think there needs to be anything else said.

After careful deliberation...I think Havok takes this.

Darth Martin
HT

batdude123
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Havok vs. Human Torch. No prep, takes place in...Central Park. I don't think there needs to be anything else said.

After careful deliberation...I think Havok takes this.

How hot are Havok's plasma blasts?

Grimm22
Got to give it to Flamo

Seriously, Torch is a HELL of a lot faster than Havok.

That and Havok is in no way fireproof wink

Rols
This would be close battle for both but id give HT 6/10, his more versatile
hit and run tactics. Havok could probably absorved HT energy adding more to his raw power a few hits from him Ht goes down.

Milkie
Hard to choose

bitca730
Havok should be able to absorb most of Torches' normal blasts, but Johnny is faster and more versatile, so I give the win to him...

Metalmanx
Originally posted by batdude123
How hot are Havok's plasma blasts?

Havok's blasts can easily reach up to the billions of degrees Fahrenheit. Enough to make HT's super nova blasts look like crap.

Metalmanx
Don't forget, guys. If Havok uses an omnidirectional blast, he would be completely protected from any flame/heat from HT. HT, on the other hand, most likely couldn't handle the extreme heat that Havok would be producing.

grey fox
Don't forget, guys. If Havok uses an omnidirectional blast, he would be completely protected from any flame/heat from HT. HT, on the other hand, most likely couldn't handle the extreme heat that Havok would be producing.

Couldn't he just draw the fire out ?

Soleran
Havok's blasts can easily reach up to the billions of degrees Fahrenheit. Enough to make HT's super nova blasts look like crap.

Wolverine didn't think it was that hotsmile HT wins due to mobility.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Soleran
Wolverine didn't think it was that hotsmile HT wins due to mobility.

Yea, but think about the argument you just used. You used the "...but Wolverine did it" argument. ANYTHING IN COMICS can be disregarded if you use this logic, since Wolverine apparently can't be killed by any Marvel standards.

Just because Wolverine did it, doesn't mean that is the logic on which all future vs. matches will be settled.

willRules
I think Human Torch wins because he is probably slightly faster by just flying and with a basic heat blast than Havok takes to aim. its a close one though, good fight

IMO Torch wins 6/10

Metalmanx
Originally posted by willRules
I think Human Torch wins because he is probably slightly faster by just flying and with a basic heat blast than Havok takes to aim. its a close one though, good fight

IMO Torch wins 6/10

Thank you for the understandable, and quite logical, answer.

However, I just disagree with it because I believe that Havok's plasma very exceeds any temperature that Human Torch can produce. And since his own heated plasma doesn't hurt him, it leads me to believe that HT's flame won't hurt him either, especially if he keeps an aura of heated plasma around him. Then an omnidirectional blast or a concentrated one that he happens to hit HT with I feel would take Johnny out.

Validus
I guess it comes down to whether Havok can protect himself properly. I do think he's considerably more powerful on an offensive level.

willRules
Thank you for the understandable, and quite logical, answer.

However, I just disagree with it because I believe that Havok's plasma very exceeds any temperature that Human Torch can produce. And since his own heated plasma doesn't hurt him, it leads me to believe that HT's flame won't hurt him either, especially if he keeps an aura of heated plasma around him. Then an omnidirectional blast or a concentrated one that he happens to hit HT with I feel would take Johnny out.

Well I can only guess its a draw unless Havok hasn't got a good defence like validus says here.........

Originally posted by Validus
I guess it comes down to whether Havok can protect himself properly. I do think he's considerably more powerful on an offensive level.

Sparkz
I'd give it to Human Torch, he is far more manovarable and couldn't he just absorb the heat from Havok's blasts? I mean its not like he can't take heat and he has been known to absorb high tempretures. And an intesne Nova Blast could create an instant mutant crispie after all that attack does pack quiet a punch which Havok may not expect, but of course if he's lucky the force from his attacks may be enough to stun torch for a firm KO but thanks to his Flight and superior Speed I give Torch the edge.

Torch 6/10

Metalmanx
Bump.

Lord Feron
Good fight but... I know he shoots energy (plasma waves or whatnot) but is it that hot?

HT can do it imo. Should be able to doge most anything if far away enough and HT has alot of tricks up his sleeve to get the win. HT 7/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.