Spiderman vs Predator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Martin
How well will spiderman fair against an elder predator.

Elder Predator:The greatest Yautja that have ever lived, they have survived a thousand hunts. They have hunted so much that they look for other means of sport. Consequently, they are more compassionate and disciplined than most other Yautja. Many have learned new fighting techniques over the ages. For example, one "Ancient" who had hunted in 16th century Japan learned "Hira Baraki," or two-sword combat, continues to use it today, and has two custom swords. These represent less than 1% of the entire population.

Predator is armed with medium armor, bio-mask, camo-set, med-kit.
Weapons:Wristblades,Combi-Stick,Netgun,Plasma Caster,Smart Disk.

Fights in Jungle.

He-guy88
Originally posted by Darth Martin

Elder Predator:The greatest Yautja that have ever lived, they have survived a thousand hunts. They have hunted so much that they look for other means of sport. Consequently, they are more compassionate and disciplined than most other Yautja. Many have learned new fighting techniques over the ages. For example, one "Ancient" who had hunted in 16th century Japan learned "Hira Baraki," or two-sword combat, continues to use it today, and has two custom swords. These represent less than 1% of the entire population.

Fights in Jungle.

spiderman can sence danger so i dont know

Darth Martin
I'm leaning towards the elder. Too much expirience. Shoulda made a poll.

Dinalfos
Spiderman has battled far more dangerous enemies without the need of PIS or CIS. He should be able to take this.

Darth Martin
I wonder what's braz opinion on this.

braz
hmm. this is a very interesting fight. Elder Preds are badazz no doubt, but spiderman IS very quick. the smart disk. it homes right? and if so, it doesnt matter because spidey will easily dodge it, but then what? it still heat seeks. would it just come back around at spidey again.?

Darth Martin
Yes, obviously it i homing so yes I am assuming.

braz
yea, but he'd dodge it again. and again. and again. idunno. ur probably right. it would eventually hit him and cut em in two. Elder Pred 8/10 via experience and smart disk.

Darth Martin
Well seeing that he is an elder it is very likely he would engage spidey in H2H with wristblades, or combistick. Thad be a match. Melee Combat.

He-guy88
Originally posted by braz
yea, but he'd dodge it again. and again. and again. idunno. ur probably right. it would eventually hit him and cut em in two. Elder Pred 8/10 via experience and smart disk. unless he could find eldr pred and get close to him then doge leveing it hit the eldr pred

Darth Martin
Nope then he pulls out netgun. Spidey not getting out of that.

Swanky-Tuna
Do elder predators even use smart disks? I thought they were the overly honorable type that like to kill things with their wrist claws only.

Darth Martin
Some use them. Just gave him it because he might need it versus spidey.

newjak86
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Do elder predators even use smart disks? I thought they were the overly honorable type that like to kill things with their wrist claws only. Some do they are extemely dangerus though no matter what they are caring. One lived on planet of giant aliens with only a spear and no armor. One killed a queen with his bare hands.

Saying that an Elder would more than likely take Spidey H2H with the honorable part of his nature.

This is not what Spidey wants at all. Over a thousand hunts under his belt and many have lived way past half a century. That is just exprience you can't overlook. Plus Spidey is notorious for having trouble with extremely good H2H fighters with good weapons. Kraven and Kingpin come to mind even though they are weaker in terms of strength and speed they always can give spidey a decent fight. a pred would be worse the weapons they carry will cut Spidey in half with one swipe. Plus they are not weak and slow one chased down a speeding car. Thay are also varly strong proably 5 ton range.

The only real option for spidey is to keep it long range. Which is still in a Pred's favor if you ask me. Being invisible helps. Having the better long range attacks. The only reason it is better for Spidey is because he can dodge b/c of his Spidersense.

braz
forget bein honorable and engaging h2h wise, thats too risky cuz of Peter's 15x reflexes and strength, if spiderman really focused, a pred, even an elder wouldnt even be able to lay a finger on em'. id just chunk that damn smart disk and watch Spidey get cut to ribbons.

The Pict
i'd go for spider man on this one. He is a proper superhero and can deal with more experienced opponents. Strength, agility and spider sense give him the edge to put the beatdown on the predator. He would quickly web him up and use the alien as a punch bag.

Milkie
Originally posted by braz
yea, but he'd dodge it again. and again. and again. idunno. ur probably right. it would eventually hit him and cut em in two. Elder Pred 8/10 via experience and smart disk.

The Elder is not going to stand there while Spider-Man continues to dodge it. While Spider-Man is just about to dodge it the Elder at the same time can take him out wit one of his other weapons. Spider-Man can do only so much at a same time, He's not The Flash.

The Pict
1 problem for spidey is finishing off the predator

Darth Martin
elder skins peter parker alive.

Soljer
Spiderman could take a newbie warrior Predator without a pause. It is possible for him to even win againt an elder, I don't think it would be the landslide everyone is talking about. However, I would still give the Elder the majority out of ten.

Darth Martin
Elder 9/10. With the weapons he has spidey doesn't stand a chance.

braz
wait. i gotta change my opinion on this. i actually just read about all of predators weapons and it never says about the smart disk that it homes in onto its target. its called a 'smart' disk because it comes back to who threw it. so i think spiderman would dodge it, and the plasma bolts too from the shoulder cannon. they only lock on, they dont absolutely home in.

see for urself.

http://members.iinet.net.au/~jaherne/thehunted/weapons/index.php

so i think it would have to be engaged in h2h combat and spidey would win due to way overly superior reflexes.
spiderman 8.5/10

braz
wait. i gotta change my opinion on this. i actually just read about all of predators weapons and it never says about the smart disk that it homes in onto its target. its called a 'smart' disk because it comes back to who threw it. so i think spiderman would dodge it, and the plasma bolts too from the shoulder cannon. they only lock on, they dont absolutely home in.

see for urself.

http://members.iinet.net.au/~jaherne/thehunted/weapons/index.php

so i think it would have to be engaged in h2h combat and spidey would win due to way overly superior reflexes and strength.
spiderman 8.5/10

Milkie
Double Post

Metalmanx
I believe Spider-Man would take this match, though it really would be a hard-fought battle. An elder-Pred would definitely make Spidey work for it.

mack155
No competition
yeh give it skill spidey can dodge, but as mentioned before predator doesn't just stand there
but this biggest loss to spidey is that he can't kill with his own abilities.
web? WEAK
goblin-dodged the glider
doc oct-sucked into artificial sun
all spidey does is evade, it won't work with EVERYTHING predator has

Inhuman
good fight.

I say Spidey 5/10. Could go either way. Predetors are no pushovers especially elders.

Sixth_Winged
Spider-man 7/10. Faster, stronger and can detect whatever the pred has to dish with his SS. And if the pred seemed to be really getting on his nerves, stingers ftw.

Darth Martin
I'm still going with the Elder.

Metalmanx
Spider-Man definitely takes it at least 7-8/10.

Not taking anything away from the Predator, but Spidey has too many superior abilities with which to defeat the Pred.

Darth Martin
bump.

Brute predator
Elder 9/10. With the weapons he has spidey doesn't stand a chance. true

Darth Martin
smile

Metalmanx
These weapons are hardly new to Spider-Man. He's face much worse than the Predator can even throw at him. He's also FAR superior in every single physical category, as well as being far more intelligent fight-wise/more resourceful (not to say Preds aren't intelligent in fights).

Spidey wnis 8/10.

Jyppe
Hmm. This is very tough fight IMO. Predators of their own species are able to gain physhical perfection of their own. Most elders or arbitors have gained "perfection". (old Spider-man range 10 tons or so. Though strongest one lifted a tank ~60 tons. BS IMO Though the Predator was bad blood, who might have been echhanced by somehow.)

Anywho, if this is a "normal" elder, Spider-man is about twice as strong. The elder is lot more skilled, but doesn't have the movement speed or agility Spider-man has. They can strike lightning fast though. Their agility is still quite great. Broken tusk killed an Alien queen with only his barefist and only got his left mandible broken. (Yeah, veeery stupid queen)

Predators have VERY durable armors, easily bullet proof, added to their natural durability makes them one helluva opponent to beat down.

Their weapons have been described to cut things in a molecular level, but yet have been blocked by Human Katanas and such. (Not in a same comic though)

Back to the fight -

If CIS is involved then Spider-man could take this rather easily (Predator have wacky code of honor in the comics. They'd try to take down Spider-man without their cloaking devices and with only the use of melee weapons.) Spider-man could take the Predator down from far, or by using hit and run tactics. The battle would be fierce, but The elder would go down. Though he'd only need to get one good hit in and Spider-man would die, but Spidey could easily dodge most of the Predators attacks.

Now, on the other hand. If the Predator fights wisely he could take it. He has ranged weaponary and his melee weapons. (Predator doesn't need his hands to control his plasmacaster. enabling him to fire at will and still swipe Spidey to shreads with his melee weapons) This battle would go rather easily for the Predator. As spider-man is constanly blasted with targetting plasma and in order to hurt the Predator he'd need to come closer making him an easier target. + Predator would be invinsible

CIS (Melee only)
7/10 Spiderman

Everything allowed
7.5/10 Predator elder.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by mack155
No competition
yeh give it skill spidey can dodge, but as mentioned before predator doesn't just stand there
but this biggest loss to spidey is that he can't kill with his own abilities.
web? WEAK
goblin-dodged the glider
doc oct-sucked into artificial sun
all spidey does is evade, it won't work with EVERYTHING predator has

confused thats from the movie dude, spidey's 100000XX better then his movie counterpart

Jyppe
Yeah, even the ultimate Spidey is better than the movie one..

Sam Z
Originally posted by Jyppe
Yeah, even the ultimate Spidey is better than the movie one..

616 yes.
Ultimate - no

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Jyppe
Hmm. This is very tough fight IMO. Predators of their own species are able to gain physhical perfection of their own. Most elders or arbitors have gained "perfection". (old Spider-man range 10 tons or so. Though strongest one lifted a tank ~60 tons. BS IMO Though the Predator was bad blood, who might have been echhanced by somehow.)

Anywho, if this is a "normal" elder, Spider-man is about twice as strong. The elder is lot more skilled, but doesn't have the movement speed or agility Spider-man has. They can strike lightning fast though. Their agility is still quite great. Broken tusk killed an Alien queen with only his barefist and only got his left mandible broken. (Yeah, veeery stupid queen)

Predators have VERY durable armors, easily bullet proof, added to their natural durability makes them one helluva opponent to beat down.

Their weapons have been described to cut things in a molecular level, but yet have been blocked by Human Katanas and such. (Not in a same comic though)

Back to the fight -

If CIS is involved then Spider-man could take this rather easily (Predator have wacky code of honor in the comics. They'd try to take down Spider-man without their cloaking devices and with only the use of melee weapons.) Spider-man could take the Predator down from far, or by using hit and run tactics. The battle would be fierce, but The elder would go down. Though he'd only need to get one good hit in and Spider-man would die, but Spidey could easily dodge most of the Predators attacks.

Now, on the other hand. If the Predator fights wisely he could take it. He has ranged weaponary and his melee weapons. (Predator doesn't need his hands to control his plasmacaster. enabling him to fire at will and still swipe Spidey to shreads with his melee weapons) This battle would go rather easily for the Predator. As spider-man is constanly blasted with targetting plasma and in order to hurt the Predator he'd need to come closer making him an easier target. + Predator would be invinsible

CIS (Melee only)
7/10 Spiderman

Everything allowed
7.5/10 Predator elder. smile

Darth Martin
I also think that the intelligence goes ton the Elder. Sure spidey might be a science nerd. But the Elder is reasonabley possibly over a couple thousand years old.

golem370

Fights in Jungle.

No weapons for Spider-Man execpt Webbing?

Darth Martin
Originally posted by golem370
No weapons for Spider-Man execpt Webbing?

Well what other weapons does he have?

golem370

golem370
and stingers Stingers: Spider-Man has recently developed retractable, poisonous, razor-sharp stingers that are located within his arms. These stingers protrude from his wrists and are coated in a neurotoxin that causes temporary paralysis, however he has not yet developed control over them. However, they are only triggered in dire situations, such as Morlun attacking Mary Jan

Darth Martin
Yea, just web shooters. No web fluid, iron armour, stingers etc.

golem370
Well that sucks Here it is Spider-Man is walking in the jungle his spider-sense goes off he gets prepared and see the danger before it happens takes his webbing and wraps Predator like a cocoon and leaves him hanging in the tree like they do everybody else

Arahan
Why cant Spidey use his stingers, iron spidey costume and other gadgets?

Spidey still takes this. Hard fight but he wins.

Metalmanx
I also think that the intelligence goes ton the Elder. Sure spidey might be a science nerd. But the Elder is reasonabley possibly over a couple thousand years old.

I didn't mean so much academic-wise, as I did resourceful.

Scoobless
Spidey wins

stick out tongue

Darth Martin
What are ya'll complainingf about telling me to give him his armour when you guys are saying he wins. What the f**k?

Metalmanx
What are ya'll complainingf about telling me to give him his armour when you guys are saying he wins. What the f**k?

I never said Spidey needs his Iron suit. He can do this in his classic costume just as easily.

Darth Martin
No prob I was refering to golem370.

Jyppe
*Wait's for someone to tear his post appart*

Darth Martin
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.