Movie V vs Movie Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Martin
Fights in an abandoned warehouse, that is very dark.

Wolverine:Regenerative healing factor, retarded aging, retractable claws, Adamantium-laced skeleton and claws, superhumanly acute senses, and heightened strength, stamina, agility and reaction time.

V:Enhanced reflexes, stamina, strength, mental capacity, and cunning. Deadly with daggers or with his bare-hands. Owner of an unlikely array of artifacts, weapons, and technology.

V gets 6 promethium daggers.

Grimm22
Movie V gets owned. Completly big grin

Darth Martin
No way with 6 promethium daggers and Enhanced reflexes, stamina, strength, mental capacity, and cunning. Deadly with daggers or with his bare-hands. Owner of an unlikely array of artifacts, weapons, and technology.

jasononline
Originally posted by Darth Martin
No way with 6 promethium daggers and Enhanced reflexes, stamina, strength, mental capacity, and cunning. Deadly with daggers or with his bare-hands. Owner of an unlikely array of artifacts, weapons, and technology.

Wow. You just defended V by retyping the description info lol.

But seriously, Wolverine would take V.

Darth Martin
big grin

braz
Wolvie 8/10

Darth Martin
bump

Demonic Phoenix
Wonder what daggers will do to Wolverineroll eyes (sarcastic)

Wolvie takes this one.

H. S. 6
Movie Wolverine survived the Phoenix turning him into bits and pieces. V isn't going to do anything to him.

Movie Wolverine takes this one easily.

Darth Martin
Alright Unarmed combat. No daggers, claws, or Healing.

Demonic Phoenix
NO HEALING or claws. Then what the hell will wolverine do, shell peanuts? Wait, does V have a healing factor too?

Crease
Hell no movie V doesn't have a healing factor. And when did he show enhanced strength? His stamina and reflexes were also peak human, still well below Wolverine's. Plus, the fact that the fight's inside a dark warehouse puts V further in the hole, since Wolvie has better night vision. Wolverine 100/10.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Crease
Hell no movie V doesn't have a healing factor. And when did he show enhanced strength? His stamina and reflexes were also peak human, still well below Wolverine's. Plus, the fact that the fight's inside a dark warehouse puts V further in the hole, since Wolvie has better night vision. Wolverine 100/10.

Nightvision? laughing . V shows enhanced streghnth and speed in just about every fight. V is better at stealth then wolvie is.

braz
^yea he is, but stealth wont do anything in this fight when u have senses like wolvie. either way i still thinks he takes it, armed or unarmed. hes got the adamantium skeleton and healing factor.

Soljer
Originally posted by braz
^yea he is, but stealth wont do anything in this fight when u have senses like wolvie. either way i still thinks he takes it, armed or unarmed. hes got the adamantium skeleton and healing factor.

You half blind? The thread starter ammended the fight, by saying:

"Alright Unarmed combat. No daggers, claws, or Healing."

And then you bring up the healing factor? Nice argument there, bud.

braz
i said either way, he didnt state that in the beginning, but i DID forget about the part with the healing factor stick out tongue

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Soljer
You half blind? The thread starter ammended the fight, by saying:

"Alright Unarmed combat. No daggers, claws, or Healing."

And then you bring up the healing factor? Nice argument there, bud.

Enhanced senses. In the dark, this is going to help immensely.

V is a peak human, correct? I hardly see what he's going to do to a guy with an adamantium laced skeleton. I mean, you did see the beginning of X-men, right? Where that guy breaks his hand trying to hit Wolverine?

Yeah...

Soljer
Don't confuse me calling a bad argument on Wolverine's side with me being on V's side.

I never meant to imply I thought V would win, I was just pointing out that the healing factor does NOT come into play.

H. S. 6
And I'm making a point. smile

Soljer
Then it seems that you misunderstand the idea of debate. Traditionally, when you quote someone, you either further their point, or make a counter point. You did neither, which led to confusion on my part; I seem to be guilty now of misunderstanding. Misunderstanding why I was quoted :-/.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Soljer
Then it seems that you misunderstand the idea of debate. Traditionally, when you quote someone, you either further their point, or make a counter point. You did neither, which led to confusion on my part; I seem to be guilty now of misunderstanding. Misunderstanding why I was quoted :-/.

Well, you called out his argument as "bad," but you completely ignored his point about Wolverine's enhanced senses.

I'm not confused here, I think you are. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.