A battle btw Onslaught and Thanos...Who will win?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eddee
So i got really hyped up in a heated argument with my friend about who's the most powerful being in Marvel. I said it's Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet but my friend claims it's Onslaught. I need expert help from you guys. Opinions and facts please!

Mider
so this fight is thanos with the IG vs onslought at full power neither is the MOST POWERFUL, but with the IG thanos would win.

Eddee
I would think so too. Idk ppl claim onslaught...errr but is Onslaught after the IG event?

Mider
how the hell is onslought stronger then the IG how does x-man, franklin richards who is afraid of the celestials but still pretty much one of them or whatever his story is, x-man is powerful but not that powerful compared to the IG, and thanos by himself would kick professor x's butt probably and mags like i said proffessor x and mags do not equal universal power.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Mider
how the hell is onslought stronger then the IG how does x-man, franklin richards who is afraid of the celestials but still pretty much one of them or whatever his story is, x-man is powerful but not that powerful compared to the IG, and thanos by himself would kick professor x's butt probably and mags like i said proffessor x and mags do not equal universal power. Go easy dude, hes a noob. Anyway Thanos with the Gauntlet had powers over time, reality, the soul, power,space, and the mind. He was in the top tier in the Universe with it. Onslaught is a combination of Professor X, Magneto, Nate Grey, and Franklin Richards. He is very powerful but not a threat to the whole Universe.

Rols
Thanos 10/10

His Thanos with IG overkill, defeated all Marvel heroes, cosmic beings short of LT.

He-guy88
Originally posted by Mider
how the hell is onslought stronger then the IG how does x-man, franklin richards who is afraid of the celestials but still pretty much one of them or whatever his story is, x-man is powerful but not that powerful compared to the IG, and thanos by himself would kick professor x's butt probably and mags like i said proffessor x and mags do not equal universal power.

i say thanos takes it

(yeah r.richards is strong as a matter fact hes prob one of the most powerful but the ig is stronger then him

branhole
what about thanos vs onslaught normal.
cause this right here is overkill.

Thanos_6383
Thanos wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.