2 day sunndipped superman vs cyborg superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

superkronick92
current cyborg (gl rings)

He-guy88
Originally posted by superkronick92
current cyborg (gl rings)

u should make this current sups well if u lik him then its not a goo idea

superkronick92
Originally posted by He-guy88
u should make this current sups well if u lik him then its not a goo idea

but current cyborg superman has like 6 green lantern rings sad

He-guy88
Originally posted by superkronick92
but current cyborg superman has like 6 green lantern rings sad

yeah well i was saying that cause current sups cant fly has no vision powers only able to jump high run half as fast as he could and he does have hearing powers if u put that sups he defintly loes

and i think that cyborg should no beable to use those rings because hes only part human or at least only be able to use half of their power

Tron
I think people will get the idea of what Superman he's using.

Validus
yeah well i was saying that cause current sups cant fly has no vision powers only able to jump high run half as fast as he could and he does have hearing powers if u put that sups he defintly loes

He's sundipped. He's going to have all his powers at higher levels than usual.

Avalonofthewind

and i think that cyborg should no beable to use those rings because hes only part human or at least only be able to use half of their power

He actually used the rings to blast Hal. smile

Validus
I'm liking the new color scheme he has in your sig. Goes way better with the metal parts than the bright Superman costume.

Avalonofthewind
I love the redesigned costume. It reminds me of the "Red Son" version which is PERFECT for Borg.

UniOmni
Wait, i haven't been able to find a comic store yet, so i'm stuck with tpbs. Cyborg is back?!!!

Juntai
Cyborg Superman is, yes.
Appears at the end of the current issue of GL, and is on the cover of the next, I believe.

grey fox
Originally posted by UniOmni
Wait, i haven't been able to find a comic store yet, so i'm stuck with tpbs. Cyborg is back?!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyborg_Superman

UniOmni
Gotta find a comic store!!

Avalonofthewind
Look in the Character Ownage board Uni. I scanned the last 2 pages of the issue where Cyborg returns.

BORG IS BACK!! BORG IS BACK!! *Smiles*

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=382350&pagenumber=42#post6600482

Avalonofthewind
Oh, and as for the battle. Borg wins. With 5 rings he can "sundip" himself as well.

Supes only chance is T-vo in this instance.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.