Magneto Vs Green Lantern

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Big Sexy
Magneto vs
GL (John Stewart)

He-guy88
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Magneto vs
GL (John Stewart)

um they have had something like this already but i say gl cause even know gl is john he's still a gl and that makes him more powerful

Big Sexy
But hes kinda a retard with his powers. I know he looses against hal or kyle.

He-guy88
Originally posted by Big Sexy
But hes kinda a retard with his powers.

oh agreed i have even been known to say john is the worst gl ever but while i think thats true he would have not been picked if he dident fit the qualifacations so i still say him

Lethal_Rise
GL's nowhere near creative enough to win this battle. if wally west had the ring, he would be unstoppable.

Darth Martin
Magneto.

Soljer
There was that Invisible Woman vs. Green Lantern vs. Magneto thread a while back. First couple pages were unanimous Magneto, last couple were all Green Lantern. With about one reply of "invisible woman" within the ten pages.

Heh.

Anyways....Stewart? Probably Magneto.

Validus
Done before.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=299227&perpage=20&highlight=green+lantern+magneto&pagenumber=1

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Soljer
There was that Invisible Woman vs. Green Lantern vs. Magneto thread a while back. First couple pages were unanimous Magneto, last couple were all Green Lantern. With about one reply of "invisible woman" within the ten pages.

Heh.

Anyways....Stewart? Probably Magneto.

hehehe it feels good that people remember my threads...I dont make many.

on topic: a GL has all the power to stop Magneto. Ive never really seen John in comics, so I cant really say how well he uses his powers. At the moment based PURELY on what a normal GL CAN do I say Gl.

Draco69
I said it several times and I'll say thrice:

PIS/CIS is on, John Stewart stupidly throws green baseballs at Magento and gets knocked out with a simple punch despite having his shield up...

PIS/CIS is OFF, John Stewart commands the ring to scan Magneto. Ring detects mutant x-gene has source of Magneto's powers. Stewart commands the ring to turn the mutant x-gene off. Magneto is powerless.

UltimateStryfe
the ring can do that?!?!?!?!?drool
I WANT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.