Cutest Couple

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WAF3001
Who is a cuter couple, Wiccan and Hulkling (of Young Avengers) or Northstar and Colossus (of Ultimate X-men). *Yes this is a gay topic. Please no gay hation!*

Takion
Easy. Al Simmons and Angela. True Caramilk love.

Mr.V
Wiccan and hulking all the way! big grin two kiss-ass characters, their good together

Soleran
Originally posted by Mr.V
Wiccan and hulking all the way! big grin two kiss-ass characters, their good together

laughing that was just puntastic.

You just keep flaming now Mr V. wink

Mr.V
Whoops, I didnt act mean to type that embarrasment
But i wont edit it because i feel no remorse big grin and because no-one can accuse me of being homophobic obviously stick out tongue

WAF3001
I too believe Wiccan and Hulkling are cuter. I really think it was funny when then changed Wiccan's name from Asgardian! Good gay joke!

grey fox
*Must....resist.....tendencies....to...gay....bash....side-effects......include.......talking.......like........William..........Shatner.....*

Big Sexy
Originally posted by grey fox
*Must....resist.....tendencies....to...gay....bash....side-effects......include.......talking.......like........William..........Shatner.....* laughing

WAF3001
oh come on. when comics have gay superheros (and even gay couples) so I think the world should be pretty ok with the whole "gay" thing.

badabing
*Must....resist.....tendencies....to...gay....bash....side-effects......include.......talking.......like........William..........Shatner.....*
hysterical

WAF3001
you know sulu was gay right

Soleran
Did I, of course I was a fan!

WAF3001
it's funny how many unspecified genders there are on this page!

Mr.V
All men, just lazy men big grin

grey fox
I'm male.

Originally posted by WAF3001
you know sulu was gay right

Yes. But then again i don't care about the OS.

oh come on. when comics have gay superheros (and even gay couples) so I think the world should be pretty ok with the whole "gay" thing.

Not really , theirs a show all about lesbians (Well more like Lesbians banging each other all the time) do you think everyones A-ok about that ? (Aside from the large quote of heterosexuals who enjoy watching lesbians that is)

WAF3001
pretty much. i know i am

Mr.V
I'm male.

Yes. But then again i don't care about the OS.

Not really , theirs a show all about lesbians (Well more like Lesbians banging each other all the time) do you think everyones A-ok about that ? (Aside form the large quote of heterosexuals who enjoy watching lesbians that is)

Dude that show rocks! big grin

grey fox
I'm not an Uber ST fan , I prefer Starwars . Although stargate can be innovative...

WAF3001
ok so who voted for colossus and northstar?

Mr.V
I voted Wiccan and Hulking big grin

WAF3001
me too!!! i knew they were a couple from issue 1

Jabba the Hutt
Hulkling got a girl?

grey fox
Originally posted by Jabba the Hutt
Hulkling got a girl?

....in a sense.

WAF3001
ummm.....no......

ST0RM SHAD0W
No Wiccans a dude.

Mr.V
Yeah ever heard that song stand by your man? this would be a good time to play it...hmm..stick out tongue

Big Sexy
....in a sense. laughing

Lethal_Rise
wow, I can't believe for once I hold my tounge, but if I post here, I'm gonna say something that completely offends homos. Colossus CAN'T be gay, and he used to be one of my favorite heros. well...once he goes fagg, he gets teabagged. I'll start making my colossus and hulkling spite threads now. sad

WAF3001
well thats cleared up

Mr.V
*Punches lethal in the face for being a homophobic*

Gay-Bashing is not cool sad

And im pretty sure you'll get banned if you do it big grin

WAF3001
ive gotta start posting faster. every comment ive made refers to like 5 posts before giving new meaning o my posts

Lethal_Rise
*Punches lethal in the face for being a homophobic*

Gay-Bashing is not cool sad

And im pretty sure you'll get banned if you do it big grin dude, I'm not homophobic. people who are homophobic are 99% of the time homosexual themselves. I've got a few homo friends, so back off. I just don't think colossus should b gay. Northstar and wiccan can be, but piotor and hulkling are just too hardcore to be gay. I'll leave now, so I don't cause anymre trouble.

WAF3001
colossus acts gay in the 616 universe. he's not a fighter. he loves the softer things. Shadowcat turned him straight! Oh and Hulking has like a million earings and a very tight muscle shirt. He's queer dear.

Big Sexy
people who are homophobic are 99% of the time homosexual themselves.

Not sure about that number, I now many homophobes.

Lethal_Rise
Originally posted by Big Sexy

Not sure about that number, I now many homophobes. and they'll probably be, or have been gay at one time. I don't know hulkling, but colossus never appeared gay to me. I just thought he was asexual (yes those people do exist)

WAF3001
well read Ultimate X-men. He used to like Wolverine till he tried to kill Colossus

Lethal_Rise
wow, wolverine's like the straightest guy on earth. I officially don't like colosus. anymore. I hope piotr goes to jail, and hulk and juggernaut beat his ass while he's unarmoured and asleep.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Lethal_Rise
wow, wolverine's like the straightest guy on earth. I officially don't like colosus. anymore. I hope piotr goes to jail, and hulk and juggernaut beat his ass while he's unarmoured and asleep.
He may like the rough stuff laughing

Robtard

So you are homopobic? You used to love Colossus until you found out he likes men sexually.

Soleran
Originally posted by Robtard
So you are homopobic? You used to love Colossus until you found out he likes men sexually.

It's a loaded question!

Big Sexy
I think its the whole mentality of it all. Most guys I know are not intimidated by gay guys but collossus is supposed to be intimidating.

Robtard

No it's not. He said Colossus was one of his favorite characters but now hate's that character because of said sexual orientations. Thats equates to homophobia.

WAF3001
again thats the 16 universe one. he nearly killed Magneto for touching his man

Soleran
again thats the 16 universe one. he nearly killed Magneto for touching his man

LOL so funny when I think about it.............................. Happy Dance

Lethal_Rise
yes, I'm a hypocrit. I'm cool with gays, but not colossus. come to think of it, most seriously muscular guys are gays. wow, nevermind, colossus is cool, but he should stay loner, 'cuz it's cooler that way.

grey fox
I'l say it once and i'll say it again .

I'm not an exact homophobe. I hate stereotypical gays and wish to abort them for being annoying fruity pricks. If a gay man can treat his love life just like a heterosexual person can (EG : Not like a ****ing lunatic) then i can get on with gays to a certain degree.

Theirs still a bit of me though(much like their is in every person) that's wary of them. But man fears what he does not know ...

Lethal_Rise

I'm not an exact homophobe. I hate stereotypical gays and wish to abort them for being annoying fruity pricks. If a gay man can treat his love life just like a heterosexual person can (EG : Not like a ****ing lunatic) then i can get on with gays to a certain degree.

Theirs still a bit of me though(much like their is in every person) that's wary of them. But man fears what he does not know ... I second that.

Big Sexy

Theirs still a bit of me though(much like their is in every person) that's wary of them. But man fears what he does not know ...
I agree

Lethal_Rise
I really hate gays that never shut up about being gay. that annoys the shit outta me. I got no problem w/ gays, but people don't have to act like it makes them the shit or anything.

Robtard

"Annoying fruity pricks"... lol... Dude, you're a homophobe through and through.

What's to fear? A guy wanting to be with another guy, that's scary? Stop being a pansy, gays won't do anything to you.

Big Sexy
"Annoying fruity pricks"... lol... Dude, you're a homophobe through and through.

What's to fear? A guy wanting to be with another guy, that's scary? Stop being a pansy, gays won't do anything to you.
Dude, flamboyent homosexuals are really annoying.

Lethal_Rise
oh yeah, HOW THE FUQ IS THIS A VS. battle??? This isn't even a fight. this should get moved to the comic forum.

Robtard
Dude, flamboyent homosexuals are really annoying.

No more annoying than machismo guys. Anyone that takes a stereotype to the extreme is annoying and just looking for attention.

diabloman
heres a cute couple

Robtard
oh yeah, HOW THE FUQ IS THIS A VS. battle??? This isn't even a fight. this should get moved to the comic forum.

I can agree with that.

roughrider
I don't know what Wiccan looks like.
He'll have to be better looking than Rupert Everett, to beat out Jean-Paul & Peter. stick out tongue

Robtard
Originally posted by diabloman
heres a cute couple

Ummm, Gambit with his ponytail, wavy bangs and magenta shorts looks like a gay man in that picture. I can see him asking Rogue on manicuring tips there.

Lethal_Rise
No more annoying than machismo guys. Anyone that takes a stereotype to the extreme is annoying and just looking for attention. I disagree. Attention whores in general piss me off, male, female, gay, straight, whatever.

roughrider
Ummm, Gambit with his ponytail, wavy bangs and magenta shorts looks like a gay man in that picture. I can see him asking Rogue on manicuring tips there.

Someone remind me - how did Rogue & Gambit get it on, with her 'touch' problem?

diabloman
Ummm, Gambit with his ponytail, wavy bangs and magenta shorts looks like a gay man in that picture. I can see him asking Rogue on manicuring tips there. they got the hots for eachother so what

Robtard
Originally posted by roughrider
He'll have to be better looking than Rupert Everett, to beat out Jean-Paul & Peter. stick out tongue

Hmmmm... My gaydar is going off on you Roughrider and I'm straight. smile

Big Sexy
He'll have to be better looking than Rupert Everett, to beat out Jean-Paul & Peter. stick out tongue oooooooook

diabloman
Someone remind me - how did Rogue & Gambit get it on, with her 'touch' problem? gambit puts some cover on his lips just like robin did when he kissed poison ivey in batman and robin

Lethal_Rise
This topic is going down faster than Paris Hilton at a college frat party (or sorority party too)

Mr.V
Why not ask digi to move and rename it:

"Homosexuality portrayed in comics"

grey fox
Take this faggoty bastard for example....

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/40948000/jpg/_40948700_coton_pa220.jpg

I can't remember the last time I saw a guy begging this hard to be aborted.

Mr.V
Yeah hes an annoying tw*t.. from corrie aint he? bloody hell I'd punch him if i ever met him

grey fox
Yeah hes an annoying tw*t.. from corrie aint he? bloody hell I'd punch him if i ever met him

Punch him !

Fu*k that.....

http://skramnor.com/blog/44magnum-1.jpg

Make my day punk !

bitca730
I voted for Northstar and Colossus...something about guys thats been dead, gay, and resurrected that JUST gets me...

Lethal_Rise
I hate dead gay people. Why can't you just be normal.lol

Robtard
Punch him !

Fu*k that.....

http://skramnor.com/blog/44magnum-1.jpg

Make my day punk !

Lol, so now you want to kill a guy that you don't know because he's by your assessment "Faggy"? Dude, you're more than just homophobic, you're homicidal or should I say homocidal. Personnally, anyone that hates gays that much is a closet homosexual in my book. The self hate thing tends to drive out the worst in people.

Lethal_Rise
I am homocidal, but not towards gays, towards humans. I've got deep rooted issues.

Mr.V
Lol, so now you want to kill a guy that you don't know because he's by your assessment "Faggy"? Dude, you're more than just homophobic, you're homicidal or should I say homocidal. Personnally, anyone that hates gays that much is a closet homosexual in my book. The self hate thing tends to drive out the worst in people.

No Fox is fine, I'm gay and I even hate that b*stard mad

Robtard
Who in the hell is he anyways?

Big Sexy
I hate dead gay people. Why can't you just be normal.lol laughing

ExodusCloak
I think he's from that British Soap, Coronation Street??

grey fox

Let's refer to an earlier post on this subject shall we...

Look , I don't like gay's. But i don't usually allow a persons sexual preferences to influence the way i act around them .

I can't tolerate fools BUT a large number of gays (as you said) act like that , And it supremely pisses me off. It's like sitting in a room full of screaming children and people dragging their nails down a black board....

I'm killing him mostly because he's an annoying bastard , although a small part of me get's satisfaction from it being a gay man. But i can't help it that the beast enjoys it can I ?

Robtard
Let's refer to an earlier post on this subject shall we...

I'm killing him mostly because he's an annoying bastard , although a small part of me get's satisfaction from it being a gay man. But i can't help it that the beast enjoys it can I ?

Seek help...

grey fox
Why should I ?

Big Sexy
Seek help...
Dude hes joking, will you stop with the wizard of oz defense

Robtard
Dude hes joking, will you stop with the wizard of oz defense

What in the #$%$ is a wizard of oz defense (i'm missing the pun here) and how am I being defensive when he isn't attacking me.

Big Sexy
Dude he's only joking yet I sense offense in your posts.

Grimm22

Not sure about that number, I now many homophobes.

Nope no

Rather its people who are homophobic are just scared that they themselves are gay

Robtard
Dude he's only joking yet I sense offense in your posts.

Talking about wanting to kill someone because they are gay is funny? Ok then, lets bring out Hitler and see how the Jews laugh, maybe we should laugh about how funny slavery was, I'm sure all the African American's in here will get a good ole laugh out of that one.

Sorry, I just don't see the humor in it, maybe it's just me. Anyhow, if he was joking, he didn't come off that way.

Oh, I got your wizard of oz thing, Judy Garland, good one. Seriously. smile

grey fox
I never do oddly enough.... meh my friend is the one with funnies. I'm the one with the sharp satire and crushing cynicism....

Mr.V
Talking about wanting to kill someone because they are gay is funny? Ok then, lets bring out Hitler and see how the Jews laugh, maybe we should laugh about how funny slavery was, I'm sure all the African American's in here will get a good ole laugh out of that one.

Sorry, I just don't see he humor in it. Anyhow, if he was joking, he didn't come off that way.

Dude i can dig your sticking up for gays, but really.. you dont know the guy in question... SHUT UP man.

The guy in corronation street is a over camp f*ck like o'grady and it pisses me off aswell, gives us gays a bad name because of the stereo type.

in no way is it comparable to slavery or what hitler

Grimm22
wow, I can't believe for once I hold my tounge, but if I post here, I'm gonna say something that completely offends homos. Colossus CAN'T be gay, and he used to be one of my favorite heros. well...once he goes fagg, he gets teabagged. I'll start making my colossus and hulkling spite threads now. sad

Eh, I hated Ultimate Colossus from the begining erm

Seriously he's just annoying. I mean he's like the ultimate version of Gambit for me. sad

Mr.V
I never do oddly enough.... meh my friend is the one with funnies. I'm the one with the sharp satire and crushing cynicism....

Which friend would that be you cynical, satirical f*ck! stick out tongue had an urge big grin roll eyes (sarcastic)

grey fox
Dude i can dig your sticking up for gays, but really.. you dont know the guy in question... SHUT UP man.

The guy in corronation street is a over camp f*ck like o'grady and it pisses me off aswell, gives us gays a bad name because of the stereo type.

Hey , as long as O-grady doesn't pull out Lilly savage he's tolerable ....just .

...and now to be random . DDr Music !

Robtard

Stay your gay ass out of it pansy! smile

Mr.V
His voice really really annoys me, its camp but croaky like a frog or something..kinda like a gay liverpudlian deadpool stick out tongue

Robtard

I can respect satire and cynicism, I just didn't see either before. But alright, no worries. F.Y.I., my brother is a f@g, so that's the reason I get defensive. Cheers!

Mr.V
Stay your gay ass out of it pansy! smile

Oh i see how it is now.. bring is skank mad stick out tongue and gay ass maybe, but pansy... smokin' i think most of us agree I am not in the slightest a pansy

Lethal_Rise
Originally posted by Grimm22
Nope no

Rather its people who are homophobic are just scared that they themselves are gay THAT'S WHAT I'M SAYIN!!!

grey fox
His voice really really annoys me, its camp but croaky like a frog or something..kinda like a gay liverpudlian deadpool stick out tongue

Ya just want to snap the ****ers neck.....

http://www.morbid-obsession.com/series/fafr2/ghosts/brkneck-small.jpg

Mr.V
Yeah thats true, hes not even funny aswell sad

A.J
Val are you really gay ?

Big Sexy
No hes a Rhino

Lethal_Rise
seriously, can we get this moved?

Robtard
Originally posted by A.J
Val are you really gay ?

MR.V, I spot a potential date...

Mr.V
No he a Rhino

... No, I am not a Rhino roll eyes (sarcastic) and Yes AJ I am a homosexual... Not all of us act like Jack Mcfarland or Will trueman (from Will and grace)

Lethal_Rise
hheheheheheheheheheh

Mr.V
MR.V, I spot a potential date...

Hes 15 you idiot, stick out tongue lol and hes shocked im gay because i dont act it..

grey fox
Not all of us act like Jack Mcfarland or Will trueman (from Will and grace)

Another ****** who needs a 45. shaped hole in his head.....

Lethal_Rise
well, Mr. V doesn't sound gay. Chad or Todd does.

Mr.V
Lol it used to be Mr.Valentine stick out tongue as quite a few know; but i shortened so it could fit on my sigs (and ironically i used to have a rugby teacher called Mr.V who was a right ****, just realised now) My name's actually Jerry big grin

Lethal_Rise
wow, jerry. that doesn't sound gay. The gayest name I can think of ever is Steve.

grey fox
wow, jerry. that doesn't sound gay. The gayest name I can think of ever is Steve.

I always thought Humphrey sounded liek a really gay name....

Big Sexy
Hey, thats my fathers name( now me and mom need to have a talk). Anyway Bruce always had a gay ring to it.

Mr.V
Yeah, i know a gay dude called....Enrique
he was such an idiot he refered to himself in 3rd person; and he used to go like this...

"All the men want a piece of...................Enrique"
or
"You know you love me, no-one can withstand the charms of...........Enrique"

imagine that in a spanish accent with a lisp sad

diabloman
http://img415.imageshack.us/img415/48/batmandaredevil9ov.jpg

grey fox
Hey, thats my fathers name. Anyway Bruce always had a gay ring to it.

How dare ye mock the ass kicker Bruce Campbell himself !!!!

Big Sexy
he was such an idiot he refered to himself in 3rd person; and he used to go like this...

or

Sorta like Bob Dole.

grey fox

or

I can also imagine this happening between me and this 'Enrique'

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/images/kick1.jpg

grey fox
Good Night all

Big Sexy
How dare ye mock the ass kicker Bruce Campbell himself !!!! Maybe hes batteling a little more than the evil dead.

Mr.V
Yeah, he was soooo vain and ugh! b*stard if i hadnt had a manicure i would of decked him! stick out tongue (joking i dont have manicures stick out tongue and I decked him anyways big grin)

Mr.V
Cya Fox, I'll talk to you tomoro

Lethal_Rise
I never said that having that name made you gay or anything, but enrique sounds gayer than jerry.

diabloman
Cya Fox, I'll talk to you tomoro sad byby

Robtard
Hes 15 you idiot, stick out tongue lol and hes shocked im gay because i dont act it..

I said potential you ass clown. BTW, top or bottom?

Mr.V
Im not going man, its grey fox whos going stick out tongue actually scratch that guys.. Im gonna go its late and well.. for some reason i want to watch monsters inc at 12:15 am stick out tongue

Mr.V
I said potential you ass clown. BTW, top or bottom?

You can find out later stick out tongue

Lethal_Rise
I'm getting really uncomfortable here, so I'm gonna slip out silently

Robtard
You can find out later stick out tongue

Not in my backyard chum.

and for that matter, not in yours either... smile

Mr.V
Yeah yeah, stop asking me idiotic and personal questions and i wont say stuff like that big grin

Robtard
Yeah yeah, stop asking me idiotic and personal questions and i wont say stuff like that big grin

Boxer, briefs or assless chaps?

diabloman
http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/6499/shehulkthing3dn.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.