Composite Juggernaut vs...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lethal_Rise
If juggernaut had the speed of Flash (regular Wally West), the brains of Dr. doom and the strength and durability of classic juggernaut, and went on a rampage, would any earthly hero/villan in marvel/dc be able to stop him?

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Lethal_Rise
If juggernaut had the speed of Flash (regular Wally West), the brains of Dr. doom and the strength and durability of classic juggernaut, and went on a rampage, would any earthly hero/villan in marvel/dc be able to stop him?

Batman

200 years of prep (living from the fountain in which Ra's uses)

He would create a very large moon base, bring a male and female of every animal, and 10 humans, five male, five female, and fire 10000 nuc's at the earth, destroying it, and hopefully sending juggernaut hurtling toward the opposite side of the galaxy.

Edit: 10000, nuc's............make it 50,000

Lethal_Rise
good plan.

ThePittman
Other then a cosmic being, I say no-one. The did a What If Prof X had Juggernauts powers and no-one could touch him, really good read.

Lethal_Rise
in that what if, the Earth went down the drain, but jugg-xavier was kick-ass.

Thanos_6383
Wow.First Titanic Battle Tank Juggernaut and now we have Composite Juggernaut.

The fun doesn't stop big grin

Lethal_Rise
composite juggernaut was completly original. those 3 are some serious kickass characters, I wanted to see if any earthling could take him.

Thanos_6383
Sounds cool

Lethal_Rise
being the serious nerd I am, I wonder what he'd look like (hint hint to anyone who wants to try to make their costume)

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Lethal_Rise
being the serious nerd I am, I wonder what he'd look like (hint hint to anyone who wants to try to make their costume)

Is there an Art Forum, If i were to do it where would I post it, Im bored and have nothing better to do.

Grimm22
Dooms Brains no expression

Flash's Speed no expression

Jugg's Durability no expression

Hmm, Galactus stick out tongue

Serae Erigon
Hercules could stop him if he were full god and had Zues and Thor help him.

dominic/wolf
battle tank juggernaut

grey fox
Titanic Battle Tank juggernaut runs over this cheap impostor.

Hail to the king !

Lethal_Rise
composite juggernaut isn't riduculously powerful, unlike most of the characters those dumass writers at DC and Marvel (mostly DC). galactus could not beat doctor juggdoomash.

Tron
It he had Doom's mind, then he wouldn't just have Juggernaut's strength. He would've developed all the other latent abilities that have been shown and forgotten, and probably a few other never seen that are granted by the gem of Cytorrak.

Lethal_Rise
also if he had dooms mind, he would have sucessfully stolen cytorrak's power, and be able to do that wierd stuff that one kid did, and would be able to do it in minimal time b/c of flash's powers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.