Captain America Vs Karate Kid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ST0RM SHAD0W
In a cage match WWE style.

That means chairs and such are in the ring too.

Caps got his shield.

jasononline
Which Karate Kid lol?

King KAM
cap PWNS that walking Plot Device 8/10.

Takion
Originally posted by King KAM
cap PWNS that walking Plot Device 8/10.
WRONG!!!!!!!!

KK 10 / 10.

Validus
This is a joke. KK 10/10

Skeets
Cap wins 10/10

Mider
how would captain america win? im asking cause someone actually thinks its possible

Big Sexy
KK wins when this music is played

"Your the best, around,nothings goin ever keep you down"
yinyang

but seriously I don't like DC KK

jasononline
Cap vs KK - KK 10/10

Cap vs Some martial artist who isn't a superhero because he pulls more PIS out of his ass then Adam West did on the old Batman tv series - Cap 10/10

MR.Grum
is it the new karte kid or the old one note the new one always lokes high

Validus
It's PIS when he does it every appearance?

MR.Grum
your the best around no one is ever gona take u down that song pumps him to super man stats

MR.Grum
but no one put in good old chuk norris king of psi and the only guy who can beat god

MR.Grum
chuk wins eevn if hes not it the match

King KAM
Originally posted by Skeets
Cap wins 10/10 exactly....PIS and plot devices dont work on the cap.

Dinalfos
One word: Crane

Karate Kid wins 26/10.

Dinalfos
smile

King KAM
Originally posted by Dinalfos
One word: Crane

Karate Kid wins 26/10. two words.....

suck it!

King KAM
Cap 27/10 for all you player haters

Takion
Cap 27/10 for all you player haters
KAM's been smoking crack again.

Dinalfos
two words.....

suck it!

big grin

King KAM
Originally posted by Takion
KAM's been smoking crack again. and youve been smoking pole confused

jasononline
How would Cap beat KK? He could knock away his shield, dodge and redirect any attack Cap threw at him, knows thousands of ways to put Cap down... I know KK is dumb and all but there is just no way Cap could take him.

batdude123
Come one this isn't even a freakin contest. KK wins 102002021564651654/10.

Big Sexy
I think cap wins because his pis may counter KK's pis and turn him to a normal human with martial arts skills. Then its lights out.

King KAM
Originally posted by jasononline
How would Cap beat KK? He could knock away his shield, dodge and redirect any attack Cap threw at him, knows thousands of ways to put Cap down... I know KK is dumb and all but there is just no way Cap could take him. cap has fought people with knowlege of every martial art, he has fought speedsters, blind men with radar and precog, spider-men, a man with an iron fist to a man with an iron like skeleton, to the mantis...and he has triumphed. The cap makes a living off of beating pumped up nothings....KK aint got nothin but gypsy magic. he loses.

King KAM
Originally posted by Big Sexy
I think cap wins because his pis may counter KK's pis and turn him to a normal human with martial arts skills. Then its lights out. thats exactly what im counting on

Takion
KK defeat SB. Cap definitly can't. This is spite.

King KAM
KK defeat SB. Cap definitly can't. This is spite. cap whooped up on terrax....KK cant.

jasononline
KK could definitely whoop up on Terrax. KK has held his own and restrained Kryptonians, including pre crisis Superboy. PC Superboy > Terrax.

batdude123
cap has fought people with knowlege of every martial art, he has fought speedsters, blind men with radar and precog, spider-men, a man with an iron fist to a man with an iron like skeleton, to the mantis...and he has triumphed. The cap makes a living off of beating pumped up nothings....KK aint got nothin but gypsy magic. he loses.

Oh, please! roll eyes (sarcastic) You're making an idiot out of yourself. I mean I knew you liked Cap but GEEZ!

diabloman
karate kids breaks his foot when he tries to use the crane on cap. cause cap will block him with his shield of course

Skeets
Cap still wins 10/10 no one has convinced me........bejay

batdude123
Originally posted by Skeets
Cap still wins 10/10 no one has convinced me........bejay

laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud Happy Dance

batdude123
Originally posted by diabloman
karate kids breaks his foot when he tries to use the crane on cap. cause cap will block him with his shield of course

eek!

Skeets
bejay4

MR.Grum
hey karte kid has the vast arts and is gona merc caps even if he throws his fruity shield

MrHeavySilence
Karate Kid wins 5.5/10

batdude123
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
Karate Kid wins 5.5/10

no expression

Please tell me you're joking....

MR.Grum
karate kid can emulate superman str and with that ring its easy to doge wen u can fly dont u think

Grimm22
Hmm erm

Give it to Karate Kid because he was trained by Mr. Muyagi, the greatest fighter of all time.

Mr. Muyagi pwns Chuck Noris wink

Takion
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
Karate Kid wins 5.5/10
Actually theres two choices. Either kk wins 10/10 or Cap wins 10/10.

grey fox
Karate kid takes down Superman level characters with relative ease.

No amount of patriotism can save you from that.....

Grimm22
Actually theres two choices. Either kk wins 10/10 or Cap wins 10/10.

Mr. Muyagi wins 1000000000000000000000000000000000000/10

stick out tongue

Big Sexy
yes danielson

grey fox
Originally posted by Grimm22
Mr. Muyagi wins 1000000000000000000000000000000000000/10

stick out tongue

http://tin.snafu-comics.com/comics/051216.jpg

jasononline
Originally posted by grey fox
http://tin.snafu-comics.com/comics/051216.jpg

Tin is the greatest.

"Ok, let's say you mix all the chemicals on your desk together and then tell your lab partner it's Kool-Aid... Would that be a bad thing?"

"Yes Tin, that would be a bad thing."

*everyone around tin is dead*

"Ok, but sharing Kool-Aid is always a good thing right?"

laughing

MR.Grum
chuk norris,chuk norris and chuk norris(becues chuk can clone himself)vs karate kid , batman and caps (not chuk negates all pis)

ST0RM SHAD0W
Originally posted by batdude123
Oh, please! roll eyes (sarcastic) You're making an idiot out of yourself. I mean I knew you liked Cap but GEEZ!

Cap has taken on those types.

King KAM
Originally posted by ST0RM SHAD0W
Cap has taken on those types. and won.

batdude123
KK wins 13213213213065987/10. I can't believe this is even a discussion.

ST0RM SHAD0W
This isn't PC KK.

Plus all the other has to do is get outta the cage.

Cap can block KK's attacks with his shield.

ST0RM SHAD0W
and won.

Yup.

As shown here.
http://superherochat.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=100779

batdude123
This isn't PC KK.

Plus all the other has to do is get outta the cage.

Cap can block KK's attacks with his shield.

It doesn't matter. KK of now is LEAGUES upon LEAGUES above Cap. If it wasn't for Validus being immortal, KK would've put his ass down on the ground. I'm sorry, Cap is a great fighter and all, but he's nowhere near KK. KK wins 10/10

Validus
This isn't PC KK.

PC fought off the Pre-Crisis Legion. Post-C beat 3 Daxamites. Either way it goes, Cap gets curbstomped.

King KAM
Originally posted by Validus
PC fought off the Pre-Crisis Legion. Post-C beat 3 Daxamites. Either way it goes, Cap gets curbstomped. cap does the curbstomping.

batdude123
Yup.

As shown here.
http://superherochat.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=100779

Yeah, and KK demonstrates abilities far beyond that in damn near every comic he's in. KK has taken down opponents that would make Cap piss himself. KK has proven himself to be WAY beyond a street-level character.

Validus
cap does the curbstomping.
Maybe if he's fighting The Next Karate Kid Hilary Swank.

King KAM
Yeah, and KK demonstrates abilities far beyond that in damn near every comic he's in. KK has taken down opponents that would make Cap piss himself. KK has proven himself to be WAY beyond a street-level character. so KK has fought an omnipitent? and dodged his blows and punched him in the mouth?

Validus
so KK has fought an omnipitent? and dodged his blows and punched him in the mouth?
Karate Kid Vs Omega no expression

ST0RM SHAD0W
Yeah, and KK demonstrates abilities far beyond that in damn near every comic he's in. KK has taken down opponents that would make Cap piss himself. KK has proven himself to be WAY beyond a street-level character.

I don't know if you looked in there but Cap IS beating way beyond street level characters.

Validus
I don't know if you looked in there but Cap IS beating way beyond street level characters.
Big deal. I could post the same for Batman. Difference is they don't do it with the consistency KK does. Cap can knock down Namor yet Daredevil could give him a fight any day of the week.

King KAM
Karate Kid Vs Omega no expression doubt omega has much on IG thanos

King KAM
Big deal. I could post the same for Batman. Difference is they don't do it with the consistency KK does. Cap can knock down Namor yet Daredevil could give him a fight any day of the week. cap consistantly beats stronger heroes, he roles with the avengers for pete's sake, and DD gives him some problems, but DD also always loses.

diabloman
3 ninjas kick karate kids butt

King KAM
Originally posted by diabloman
3 ninjas kick karate kids butt exactly

Validus
doubt omega has much on IG thanos
Omega is abstract level. At the very least I can say that fight ended better for Armorr than Cap's fight against Thanos did.
cap consistantly beats stronger heroes, he roles with the avengers for pete's sake, and DD gives him some problems, but DD also always loses.
Cap consistently has trouble with other street level heroes like Daredevil and Wolverine.

batdude123
Omega is abstract level. At the very least I can say that fight ended better for Armorr than Cap's fight against Thanos did.

Cap consistently has trouble with other street level heroes like Daredevil and Wolverine.

And that one time he fought Wolverine, Wolverine had the mind of a Warewolf and still got the better of Cap.

King KAM
And that one time he fought Wolverine, Wolverine had the mind of a Warewolf and still got the better of Cap. he hit cap once....and got sent through a car...i doubt that KK can take a punch that sends him through a car.

batdude123
he hit cap once....and got sent through a car...i doubt that KK can take a punch that sends him through a car.

You're right, he'd block the punch and with one hit, kill Captain America.

Big Sexy
Why can't we just drop the karate kid thing. This is from the same era
where jimmy olsen could kick anybodies ass.

jasononline
he hit cap once....and got sent through a car...i doubt that KK can take a punch that sends him through a car.

So you think someone that can handle Kryptonians can't take a punch that sends him through a car? Hmm......

Validus
Because taking punches from Superboy and a future Flash and recovering instantly isn't more impressive or anything.

King KAM
Because taking punches from Superboy and a future Flash and recovering instantly isn't more impressive or anything. cap takes punches from the hulk,thing,namor, and iron man on a regular basis

batdude123
King KAM, just face it. Cap is outgunned here. I'm sorry but there's no way for him to win. no BTW, I've already done this thread. wink http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=400230&highlight=Karate+Kid+vs+Captain+America

Validus
cap takes punches from the hulk,thing,namor, and iron man on a regular basis
Does he take the punches and recover instantly? Does he actually win those fights fair and square or are they stopped because of outside interfence or some other coincidence?

Here's Cap "taking" Iron Man.
http://img286.imageshack.us/my.php?image=captainamericaann09187tn.jpg
http://img286.imageshack.us/my.php?image=captainamericaann09197iv.jpg

King KAM
King KAM, just face it. Cap is outgunned here. I'm sorry but there's no way for him to win. no BTW, I've already done this thread. wink http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=400230&highlight=Karate+Kid+vs+Captain+America Cap is never outgunned, i truly beleive he would win.

Takion
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y92/silicondream/SLSH-205-11.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y92/silicondream/SLSH-205-12.jpg
Val using Superboy as a practice dummy, and incidentally demonstrating that he's "master of all forms of hand-to-hand combat known in the thirtieth century," including those with weapons. Since Known Space for this era's Legion included multiple galaxies, that's...a lot of combat styles.

YOU DONT SEE CAPT DOING THAT!!!

Darth Martin
KK

King KAM
CA

batdude123
Cap is never outgunned, i truly beleive he would win.

Then there is absolutely no help for you and you truely are nuts. no expression

Grimm22
Then there is absolutely no help for you and you truely are nuts. no expression

Yep stick out tongue

Templares
Val Armor >>>> Captain America.

King KAM
Then there is absolutely no help for you and you truely are nuts. no expression the capgod has never let me down before, i doubt he will now.

The Fake Macoy
Remember how Thanos just slapped Cap away in the Infinity Gauntlet? That's going to happen again, but KK will replace Thanos. KK wins every single time!

Grimm22
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
Remember how Thanos just slapped Cap away in the Infinity Gauntlet? That's going to happen again, but KK will replace Thanos. KK wins every single time!

Even so, that was awesome, when Cap just stood up to Thanos, even though he was pretty much unbeatable wink

ST0RM SHAD0W
Big deal. I could post the same for Batman. Difference is they don't do it with the consistency KK does. Cap can knock down Namor yet Daredevil could give him a fight any day of the week.

Who cares.

Batdude made it seem as if Cap doesn't go against characters above street level....and I said did....which he does.

ST0RM SHAD0W
King KAM, just face it. Cap is outgunned here. I'm sorry but there's no way for him to win. no BTW, I've already done this thread. wink http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=400230&highlight=Karate+Kid+vs+Captain+America

Its not the same thing........

ST0RM SHAD0W
Does he take the punches and recover instantly?

You just proved Cap could take punches from a high class character and still have fight in him.

At the end Cap still doubts Iron Man can kill him.

King KAM
You just proved Cap could take punches from a high class character and still have fight in him.

At the end Cap still doubts Iron Man can kill him. so now they are posting a fight with IronMan who has super speed, and lazer beams...to prove that cap loses to Karate Kid....apples and oranges storm shadow...apples and oranges.

ST0RM SHAD0W
laughing

jinzin
Originally posted by Big Sexy
I think cap wins because his pis may counter KK's pis and turn him to a normal human with martial arts skills. Then its lights out.

laughing out loud

the only ones with greater jobber aura than cap are batman and wolverine...

batman and cap are dead even.. and caps knocked wolverine the **** OUT! cap wins this every time.. unless of course KK has his song going...

jinzin
Originally posted by grey fox
Karate kid takes down Superman level characters with relative ease.

No amount of patriotism can save you from that.....

mad
WRONG!

jinzin

knock down? how about KNOCK OUT!?!?!?!
mad

jinzin
Does he take the punches and recover instantly? Does he actually win those fights fair and square or are they stopped because of outside interfence or some other coincidence?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

you must have missed out on their other fight... yknow.. the one where tony stark says he's lucky that cap didn't mop the city with him... he literally said that...

King KAM
Originally posted by jinzin
knock down? how about KNOW OUT!?!?!?!
mad jinzin i love you man!

ST0RM SHAD0W
Damn....

Cap knocked Namor the HELL out.

jinzin

WHAO!!!!!!

YOU'RE CRAAAAAAZZZZYYYYY anybody in their right mind and their mamma knows wolverine's way no street leveler... ! NOT EVEN CLOSE!

what kinda street level guys can survive nukes?!?!?! confused

King KAM
Damn....

Cap knocked Namor the HELL out. im still laughing about that

branhole
damit how do you get your sig to work.

jinzin
Damn....

Cap knocked Namor the HELL out.

yes

hell he was pwning namor IN WATER for god sakes.. IN WATER people!!!!!! not even hulk could do that...

ST0RM SHAD0W
Or Thor.

Thor had to get him out.

Plus we all know what happend to Iron Man with Namor in the water.

jinzin
Or Thor.

Thor had to get him out.

Plus we all know what happend to Iron Man with Namor in the water.

laughing out loud

TheKahn
WHAO!!!!!!

YOU'RE CRAAAAAAZZZZYYYYY anybody in their right mind and their mamma knows wolverine's way no street leveler... ! NOT EVEN CLOSE!

Any street-level character with the same level of durability as Wolverine's pants apparently...shifty

ST0RM SHAD0W
I thought the pants thing was stupid too, but Hulk has been hit with bombs too and the pants are still there.

They probably did it for the same reasons.

jinzin
Originally posted by TheKahn
Any street-level character with the same level of durability as Wolverine's pants apparently...shifty

dude you DO NOT **** WITH THOSE PANTS!

napalm? bring it on
nuke? is that the bset you got?
explosion from inside the host? pffft... lets get serious...

those.. pants.... PWN!

they trump hulk pants by far... pffft.. hulk pants couldn't even defeat rhino...

ultimate failure! laughing out loud

grey fox

Whoever drew that has little to no knowledge of anatomy....

TheKahn
dude you DO NOT **** WITH THOSE PANTS!

napalm? bring it on
nuke? is that the bset you got?
explosion from inside the host? pffft... lets get serious...

those.. pants.... PWN!

they trump hulk pants by far... pffft.. hulk pants couldn't even defeat rhino...

ultimate failure! laughing out loud

yes

Grimm22
WHAO!!!!!!

Street Levelers that Marvel constantly over uses laughing

The Fake Macoy
That scene of Cap beating Namor was a mindcontrolled Namor. The KO was when Cap broke the machine controlling Namor.

batdude123
This is sad. Cap gets knocked the hell out 12/10.

Skeets
Wrong,Cap wins 12/10.........jockey

jasononline
Cap would get his butt handed to him a million times over by Karate Kid. He is way out classed here. KK 1000000000/10

ST0RM SHAD0W
That scene of Cap beating Namor was a mindcontrolled Namor. The KO was when Cap broke the machine controlling Namor.

Its still a impressive feat, since Namor can withstand the deep ocean.

ST0RM SHAD0W

Cap blocks KK's attacks with his shield.

jasononline
Cap blocks KK's attacks with his shield.

And KK blocks every single blow Cap throws at him without the use of a weapon. Cap would lose, plain and simple. The shield wouldn't work against KK cause he would just simply dodge it or knock it away. Cap trying to fight h2h wouldn't work for the obvious reasons. Cap just isn't on KK's level.

ST0RM SHAD0W
Why because hes dodged Superboy?

Caps block Thor's hammer throws and hes known to throw them at light speed.

batdude123
Why because hes dodged Superboy?

Caps block Thor's hammer throws and hes known to throw them at light speed.

No, because:

He kills Daxamites for fun
Beat Superboy
Kicked some other Kryptonian's ass
And would've f*ckin killed Validus if Validus wasn't immortal.

Those are just a few of the feats that KK has over Cap. Let's see Cap do that. KK does this with just martial arts for God's sake! Cap's fighting ability is completely obsolete when in comparison to KK's..... and yes, ST0RM SHADOW, Taskmaster would get his ass beat down badly as well! Happy Dance stick out tongue

ST0RM SHAD0W
No, because:

Beat Superboy

I know PC beat Val and did those feats, but has post?

and yes, ST0RM SHADOW, Taskmaster would get his ass beat down badly as well! Happy Dance stick out tongue

Not if he watched a very looong tape of his.shifty

Then Taskmaster would pwn the Marvel Universe.cool

jinzin

PISH POSH! stop making excuses.... namor's lucky cap didn't decapitate him, cap would have too if he wanted... like he did to an adamantium coated ultron...cap like hkh is simply IN ANOTHER LEAGUE!

jinzin
Its still a impressive feat, since Namor can withstand the deep ocean.

it's also impressive because in the same fight cap hurts namor with fists
stuns him IN WATER
gets the upper hand on him IN WATER
escapes from his grasp IN WATER
blocks all of his blows
and KNOCKS HIM THE **** OUT!!!!

jinzin
No, because:

Beat Superboy

Those are just a few of the feats that KK has over Cap. Let's see Cap do that. KK does this with just martial arts for God's sake! Cap's fighting ability is completely obsolete when in comparison to KK's..... and yes, ST0RM SHADOW, Taskmaster would get his ass beat down badly as well! Happy Dance stick out tongue

cap>>batman... nuff said....

Validus
I know PC beat Val and did those feats, but has post?

Half those feats he listed are Post. Post Crisis Val wasn't really powered down in comparison to everyone else.

jinzin
Half those feats he listed are Post. Post Crisis Val wasn't really powered down in comparison to everyone else.

he will be when cap leaves him in traction.... shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.