Marvel powerhouses vs. DC powerhouses

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Marvel powerhouses:

"Classic"Thor
Beta Ray Bill
Immortal Hercules
Savage Hulk
Forgotten One
Hyperion "eternal"
Sentry
Black Bolt
Count Nefaria "full powered"

vs.

DC power houses:
Superman
Martian Manhunter
Wonder Woman
Captain Marvel
Black Adam
Orion
Big Barda
Power Girl
Super Girl

all out battle, no outside help.

Lethal_Rise
Marvel.

Dinalfos
What? Is this a fight? Or a strength test? Or a "my hero universe is way cooler than yours!"?

MR.Grum
lol do u want dc to win or somthing pis is with dc comics in this one just becues of superman(vital pawn of the univers and if u kill him he comes right bak)

Lethal_Rise
I vote marvel partially because I completly spite super-douche. I don't hate the super-family, just specifically superman.

MR.Grum
exactly my point superman or super douche ass my buddy here sed wil probly knock out 2 by him self

Lethal_Rise
superman couldn't even beat lex luthor without his powers. he can't beat an egg without some bich ass writers making him a god for no fuqin reason.

MR.Grum
o and count u superman bite of your ionic powers suk

MR.Grum
hey lex is a cheater and a jober so dont inclued arch nemesisses

MR.Grum
plus lets not forget he did not say witch superman we be talkin bought

Lethal_Rise
any superman except classic superman. (the one that has reasonable powers). I still think superman should have been hispanic (or green). classic superman was really tough, but not invulnerable, could fly at regular speeds, etc. Fans control what superman does, and just because dumb ass little nerds won't stop fuqin complainin, he's become freakin stronger than amazo.

Crease
Using all abilities to their full potential, DC would probably win 7,8/10 because of the speed difference. Martian Manhunter would be VERY tough for the marvel guys to take out.

Without speedblitzing, Marvel wins a slight majority. BRB and Thor would be too much to handle if they use the hammers to their full potential. Not to mention BlackBolt...

Lethal_Rise
MM would be one of the only reasons that DC would win. he's my favorite superhero out of marvel or DC.

Serae Erigon
Marvel. With Herc and Thor taking them on. Then the others just carry the bodies away. smile smile smile happy thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.