Mangog vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Soujaboy
This fight takes place in the NYC

Thanos_6383
Silver Age Mangog. wins.
Jurgens Mangog.Not sure

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Thanos_6383
Silver Age Mangog. wins.
Jurgens Mangog.Not sure

Jurgens Mangog didn't make many appearances.

Thanos_6383
So he probably would lose then.

Soujaboy
What does not making many appearances have to do with power lv?

Soujaboy
bump

Mindship
Is Mangog smart enough to not let Hulk get pissed? If not, Big M loses.

grey fox
Anger leads to hate , hate leads to Uber mangog , uber mangog leads to a large green corpse...

Big Sexy
Originally posted by grey fox
Anger leads to hate , hate leads to Uber mangog , uber mangog leads to a large green corpse... yes

Soujaboy
agreed

roughrider
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Jurgens Mangog didn't make many appearances.

He was in a long arc, from #20 to #25 of Vol. 2.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by roughrider
He was in a long arc, from #20 to #25 of Vol. 2.

So he made 6 appearances in the whole Thor v2. His last appearance was in The Mighty Thor v2 #84.

Thanos_6383
Originally posted by grey fox
Anger leads to hate , hate leads to Uber mangog , uber mangog leads to a large green corpse... laughing

Soujaboy
bump

FunkMaster Flex
Mangog.....easily.

Fieldy69
whoever is voting for hulk must not know mangog very well

Apolloknight
bump no expression

MJOILNIR
Mangog for the vast majority.

batdude123
Mangog.

Especially since Hulk depends on rage. He'd be right f*cked in the battle.

celestialdemon
Mangog easily.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Mangog's strength fueled by rage, too?

juggernaut66666
Mangog

Soujaboy
bump

HisMajestyAC43
mangog destroys hulk.

bigbran
mangog would rip hulk in half.

bigbran
the polls wrong, it says hulk has votes!!

Crease
Originally posted by bigbran

laughing out loud ...Mangog is what Hulk fanboys honestly beleive the Hulk is.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Crease
laughing out loud ...Mangog is what Hulk fanboys honestly beleive the Hulk is.

so true

Dalak
I'd ask why this Spite Thread was bumped, but I already know the answer to that question.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Dalak
I'd ask why this Spite Thread was bumped, but I already know the answer to that question.

Well, Hulk is apperently so durable limitless strength will have no effect against him. SO, how is Mangog going to beat him?

Soujaboy
What the fu<k! Hulk has unlimited everything, he will literally rape Mangog.

rotiart
The only Hulk that could stand a chance is full savage/onslaught hulk. Maybe warhulk or maestro.

but a base hulk would die.

H. S. 6
Isn't Mangog like Hulk, except more... uber?

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by H. S. 6
NO ONE CAN UBER AN ANGRY HULK DO YOU UNDERSTAND?????????

Crease
Originally posted by H. S. 6

Waaaaaaay more powerful than Hulk.

http://www.immortalthor.net/bio-mangog.html

badabing
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
NO ONE CAN UBER AN ANGRY HULK DO YOU UNDERSTAND?????????
Co-signed.

Thanos_1971
No One?

rotiart
Thanos pimps both mangog and Hulk at the same time.

MJOILNIR
Originally posted by rotiart
Thanos pimps both mangog and Hulk at the same time.
Thanos will have to get in line, Thor has already done the Pimpin' cool

bigbran

MJOILNIR

Yes, I noticed that wink

Priest
the hulk would loosee! Mangog is uber, at skyfather level.

aliveinboston
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Mangog easily.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Mangog's strength fueled by rage, too?

Not his own, but the rage of a "billion-billion" beings.

aliveinboston
This fight takes place in the NYC

Hulk dies.

bigbran
whats wrong with you people? hulk destroyed an asteroid 2x the size of earth. and he caught that mountain, lets see mangog do that.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by aliveinboston
Hulk dies.

No if Hulk See's he can't defeat Mangog his attributes will grow to whatever he wants them to be. He will probably increase his strength and durability to Galactus lv, and his speed at 100 times the speed of light.

Mangog stands no chance Hulk 10/10

Skeets
No if Hulk See's he can't defeat Mangog his attributes will grow to whatever he wants them to be. He will probably increase his strength and durability to Galactus lv, and his speed at 100 times the speed of light.

hysterical2 Grow up...no expression

bigbran

Mangog stands no chance Hulk 10/10 you forgot, his sonic clap.

Apolloknight

Mangog holds no quarter against the might that is the Hulk!!!!!!!

aliveinboston

No kidding! I bet if the Living Tribunal pissed the hulk off enough the Hulk would increase his strength and durability to infinite levels and rip off all his heads! No one can beat hte Hulk!

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Apolloknight
Mangog holds no quarter against the might that is the Hulk!!!!!!!

Damn strait

You hear about the Hulks new power of telepathy? Every since that comic where Hulk's psychic backlash put down the Juggernaut, it's been stated that the Hulk can control the minds of any character across the multi verse. In The nodickable Hulk #34 he knocked out Superman in the Dc universe from Marvel earth.

Oh yea and in hulkfansthinkimgod #7899 the Hulk killed Galactus with a whisper.

all true wink

Apolloknight
Damn strait

You hear about the Hulks new power of telepathy? Every since that comic where Hulk's psychic backlash put down the Juggernaut, it's been stated that the Hulk can control the minds of any character across the multi verse. In The nodickable Hulk #34 he knocked out Superman in the Dc universe from Marvel earth.

Oh yea and in hulkfansthinkimgod #7899 the Hulk killed Galactus with a whisper.

all true wink

rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Apolloknight
rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

No, no it's true. In Igivehulkfansorgasims #25625 the Hulk sonic Clapped leaving the Beyonder dead. This comic doesn't com out until the year 3534, Marvel just gave me an exclusive. I would give scans, but Marvel would sue me. It's classified information. wink

It's true though. Don't you think Hulk is uber!!!! big grin

bigbran
hulk was about to fight an infinate, in hulksgotinvinciblepants # 3 and spiderman came in and said hulk was the strongest there is.

Soujaboy
hulk was about to fight an infinate, in hulksgotinvinciblepants # 3 and spiderman came in and said hulk was the strongest there is.

Well duh Hulk is the strongest one there is. I mean he tells you all the time wink

Apolloknight
ninja

Thanos_1971
In Hulkstrongestonethereis #3333333.He growled at LT,Pre-Recton Beyonder and Thanos w/HOTU and they died.

Horrificus
Mangog would tear Hulk limb from limb.

hulkrulz
No Mangog's strength drives from hate. If Mangog lets Hulk get his anger rise and rise Hulk will put almost any fight away quickly but Big M would only lose if Mangog let Hulk to get anger lvl of the last time he fought abomination otherwise Mangog pulls out a quicker, but only silver age

Hyperion Prime
Wow Silver age Mangog would put a world of hurt on the Hulk just like he would do to Doomsday

guy222
Hulk

h1a8
Hulk wins.

carver9
Mangog wins after a good fight. If its current Mangog, Hulk destroys him.

h1a8
Mangog has no feats of strength to show he can ko Hulk well before Hulk gets strong enough. He literally hit Thor hundreds of times and not ko him at all. Think about it.

Silent Master
Originally posted by h1a8
Mangog has no feats of strength to show he can ko Hulk well before Hulk gets strong enough. He literally hit Thor hundreds of times and not ko him at all. Think about it.

Post the scans that state he's hitting Thor hundreds of times.

h1a8
Originally posted by Silent Master
Post the scans that state he's hitting Thor hundreds of times. He hit Thor so many times and so fast than the recorder couldn't even keep up with. That means it was at minimum hundreds of times. Do you disagree that Mangog hit Thor at least hundreds of times?

Silent Master
He hit Thor so many times and so fast than the recorder couldn't even keep up with. That means it was at minimum hundreds of times. Do you disagree that Mangog hit Thor at least hundreds of times?

You claimed that he hit Thor hundreds of times, so post the scans that state it.

Warlord
mgg

h1a8
You claimed that he hit Thor hundreds of times, so post the scans that state it. It doesn't have to be stated in order to be true. Does it have to be stated that Spidey takes a shit sometimes in order for it to be true? The recorder is a cosmic level machine. So we are to assume that it can't keep up with even bullet speed movements?

Silent Master
It doesn't have to be stated in order to be true. Does it have to be stated that Spidey takes a shit sometimes in order for it to be true? The recorder is a cosmic level machine. So we are to assume that it can't keep up with even bullet speed movements?

Again, post the scan that shows Mangog hitting Thor hundreds of times.

h1a8
Again, post the scan that shows Mangog hitting Thor hundreds of times. I'll find the scan and post it tomorrow. Unless you have the scan handy (it was when the recorder was present in the fight between Mangog and Thor).

DarkSaint85
Taking place in NYC, Hulk will be handicapped by his desire for no innocents to be hurt, capping his power and ability to go WBH.

Mshinu
Mangog buttrapes Hulk so hard his HF shuts down. Hulkie Boy then spends the next six months crying under a kitchen table (like after the Void had his way with him.)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.