Fantastic 4 vs. Secret Defenders Fantastic 4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UltimateStryfe
FF

Mr. Fantastic
Invisible Woman
Human Torch
Thing

versus:

New FF

Wolverine
Spider-Man
Ghost Rider
Hulk

discuss/debate.

UltimateStryfe
yeah.

Darth Martin
If there is no prep I would assume new ff would take it because of hulk.
Can wolverine stab/cut Mr.Fantastic. I say it's new ff 5/10 or 6/10

Grimm22
This fight has already happened stick out tongue

Although it ended in a draw erm

Of course the FF wasnt working together then, so now I would say they take it. wink

The only real obstacle here is Ghost Rider. Im sure that Sue can take care of him though

FF 8/10

Grimm22
Originally posted by UltimateStryfe
yeah.

What issue is that? confused

Big Sexy
Really close considering whether Ghost Rider uses the penance stare and whether this is savage hulk.

UltimateStryfe
there ain't no way Sue's force fields can resist hellfire. Torch can't. Hulk takes down Thing, and Wolverine takes out Reed. Spidey cracks jokes.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Really close considering whether Ghost Rider uses the penance stare and whether this is savage hulk.

Nope its Prof. Hulk wink

That and I highly dobut that Penatence Stare would work on Ben G or any of the FF

Darth Martin
Yea they would work as a team better. Reed would think of somthin on the fly. Can Logan stab/cut Reed?

Grimm22
there ain't no way Sue's force fields can resist hellfire. Torch can't. Hulk takes down Thing, and Wolverine takes out Reed. Spidey cracks jokes.

Wolverine takes down Reed What the f**k?

He cant hurt Reed. That and Reed is 1000000x smarter than Wolverine wink

Sue's forcefields withstood GR's chains, why wouldnt they be able to take hellfire? confused

That and Prof. Hulk and Ben are about even strength except Ben is a MUCH better fighter

Darth Martin
Knowing which incarnation of the hulk this is and logan can't hurt reed FF takes this Spidey can't do **** vs IW andGR is the only real problem.

Big Sexy
I see spiderman and Hulk beating Ben

I don't think sue can handle ghost rider.

As far as fantastic, I really dont why Wolverine can't cut him But reeds intellect is another issue altogether.

Darth Martin
pidey's brain pob the second the fight starts.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Knowing which incarnation of the hulk this is and logan can't hurt reed FF takes this Spidey can't do **** vs IW andGR is the only real problem. I see Spidey helping Hulk. Trust me its a lot harder to fight Prof Hulk while a class 15 bug keeps stinging you with punches here and there.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Knowing which incarnation of the hulk this is and logan can't hurt reed FF takes this Spidey can't do **** vs IW andGR is the only real problem.

yes

UltimateStryfe
Ghost Rider turns Torch into charcoal

Professor Hulk is Banner's intelligence combined with Mindless Hulk. not as smart as Reed but REALLY strong. crushe Thing.

Wolverine would turn Reed into confette.

Spidey would give Sue a hard time trying to hit him. If her reflexes aren't fast enough, she'll get a mouthfull of webbing, breaking her concentration, and end up in a wall.

I say New FF.

Grimm22
Ghost Rider turns Torch into charcoal

Professor Hulk is Banner's intelligence combined with Mindless Hulk. not as smart as Reed but REALLY strong. crushe Thing.

Wolverine would turn Reed into confette.

Spidey would give Sue a hard time trying to hit him. If her reflexes aren't fast enough, she'll get a mouthfull of webbing, breaking her concentration, and end up in a wall.

I say New FF.

Did you even listen to me? What the f**k?

Wolverine CAN"T CUT Reed

Sue can EASILY take care of Spidey. no expression

Prof. Hulk is smart but nowhere as strong as Savage Hulk. Besides their strength has already been determined to be almost dead even. Combine that with Ben's superior fighting skills and Ben takes it wink

Johnny is faster than GR. Although Johnny cant hurt GR, all he has to do is avoid him. Besides Torch takes down Spidey wink

UltimateStryfe
fine. reed is uncuttable.

so, GR melts Reed
Spidey would easily dodge anything thrown by Torch.
Can Logan and Hulk take out Thing.
Then all 4 go for Sue.

Grimm22
fine. reed is uncuttable.

so, GR melts Reed
Spidey would easily dodge anything thrown by Torch.
Can Logan and Hulk take out Thing.
Then all 4 go for Sue.

FF have a LOT better teamwork than NFF.

Oh and Torch has beaten Spidey before wink

UltimateStryfe
Originally posted by Grimm22
FF have a LOT better teamwork than NFF.

Oh and Torch has beaten Spidey before wink

true.

i see the only real problem person being Invisible Woman. Her shields can resist Thing and Hulk beating on them.

The major threat to FF is Ghost Rider. He could basically go Prince of Persia 3 or God of War on ANYONE. Plus his hellfire is awesome, motorcyle, and this incarnation has the penance stare.
Wolverine would probably be second. Can adamantium cut Thing? that is a major factor. i'll find out.

UltimateStryfe
The Merged Hulk (a.k.a. "Smart-Hulk" or Professor Hulk) possesses Banner's intelligence, the Grey Hulk's cunning, and the Savage Hulk's strength, and his strength level starts at the highest level off all the "Hulk personas." After the "Savage Banner" began to re-emerge, he was forced to restrain his rage to avoid becoming "helpless in mind and body". However, the Professor Hulk isn't able to tap into the famed rage/enhanced strength with the same efficiency as the Savage Hulk.

hahahahaha!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.