omega vs eternity

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

branhole
if full power galactus is on an eternity level,would that mean that omega is more powerful(slow reflexes aside) this is a fight of universal porportions. and if this is too unfair omega gets the thanosi. who wins.

branhole
i think that omega of the thanosi takes it.

Mr. Universe
Genis-Vell said that Omega dwarfed Galactus in power.

juggernaut66666
omega takes it

JOE NUNEZ
[QUOTE Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Eternity takes it.

I disagree Omega takes this.

branhole
ya but etenity is also smarter than omega and has been around longer

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by branhole
ya but etenity is also smarter than omega and has been around longer Your right Eternity wins.

branhole
but how.

Mider
doesnt matter if he's been around longer exodus was around longer he still lost to x-man

Validus
Omega - Said to be stronger than Galactus yet killed by a planetary nuke

Eternity - Never won a fight in his existence

Definitely a battle of uber jobbers.

Mider
galactus is like lord of the jobbers he got hurt by a EMP or something? even the real one was suppose to die with tyrant wasnt he from a nuke, eternity was losing to dormammu.

branhole
at first i though he got killed by a nuke and im like more powerful than galactus my ass. but someone on here said that he was poisoned so im sticking with that.

branhole
really eternity never won. even galactus has won( i think, oh god)

Validus
at first i though he got killed by a nuke and im like more powerful than galactus my ass. but someone on here said that he was poisoned so im sticking with that.
Poisoned laughing out loud

Sounds better to say the nuke wiped him out.

branhole
look what you made me do, igone and made the biggest jobber thread.

Big Sexy
really eternity never won. even galactus has won( i think, oh god) I think the problem with eternity is most matters are just beneath his notice. The only time he even gets involved is when shit really hits the fan.

branhole
ya and it doesnt matter that he got involved because hes already dead.

Big Sexy
Basically. He really should keep an eye on things. By the time he realizes a powers is there that can wipe out existance, its in the hands of thanos.

Big Sexy
I remember warlock trying to summon him once to warn of a threat. And the dumb ass turned his back on warlock.

Validus
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Basically. He really should keep an eye on things. By the time he realizes a powers is there that can wipe out existance, its in the hands of thanos.
Looks like Eternity's omniscience is a jobber too. laughing out loud

Skeets
Originally posted by Validus
Poisoned laughing out loud

Sounds better to say the nuke wiped him out.
I explained it in another thread.......... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Thanos used his prep time to feck up the planet he was gonna have Omega devour which had some shit that killed him........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.