Blue Beetle(Jaime) vs Green Lantern(Ryle)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

joesha28
I've heard the Scarab and the GL rings have quite a history!!

joesha28
bump

A.J
bump,

joesha28
ok it's kyle not ryle.

joesha28
I think the scarab could be more powerful than the ring.

A.J
omg bump, i wanna see this one.

joesha28
Yes me too! In Blue Beetle#1 an inexperience Jaime was enough to stalemate Guy Gardner.

joesha28
It is said that the GL ring could detect magic nearby, it buzz. But the BB scarab makes it give off a super-maigraine, sparks and all as if the ring's frightened. Could it be the scarab's evil and more powerful.

A.J
Originally posted by joesha28
Yes me too! In Blue Beetle#1 an inexperience Jaime was enough to stalemate Guy Gardner. WHAT guy i must see this battle has anyone got scans. smile

joesha28
I don't...read it at the shop. But it's a good run that's getting better.

A.J
I don't...read it at the shop. But it's a good run that's getting better. Maybe i should get it. big grin

joesha28
Yup me too. The character very diff from other DC characters.

A.J
KWL what is his adsact powers.

joesha28
Mystical armor that is triggered by the scarab...the scarab attached to his spine. When danger it just comes out. It also give jaime readings of what they are facing.It can detect ET, other than that it's all mystery.

A.J
mmmm ok how did he fight guy then what did he use.

Juntai
Originally posted by A.J
mmmm ok how did he fight guy then what did he use. It gives him whatever he needs. Guy was blasting at him, suddenly he had a shield. He wanted to fly, suddenly he had wings and was moving. He needed offense. Suddenly he had a giant laser cannon or something.

In another one of his issues, someone tries to read his mind, ends up falling unconscious in convusions. A super-strength charachter ran at him, he grabbed him by his arm, flew up in the air and twirled him and threw him back down. An empath tried to touch him and got mind****ed. John Stewart said the Ring was scared of him, Guy claimed he got a migrane even from a distance from the magic he radiates.

The Bettle allows him to see different spectrums and otherwise invisible objects, apperently, as well as informs him of what combat tactics to use to defeat the enemy. It apperently knows some typee pf martial arts as well.

A.J
So basicly it just makes whatever it need to fight somone thats pretty dam good. thnx

Juntai
That's what it seems so far anyways.

A.J
OK thanks, has anybody got scans of the guy fight.

Juntai
Some of them were in the Blue Beetl 1 Preview on dccomics.com, but I don't know if that would still be available over there.

Accel
Originally posted by Juntai
It gives him whatever he needs. Guy was blasting at him, suddenly he had a shield. He wanted to fly, suddenly he had wings and was moving. He needed offense. Suddenly he had a giant laser cannon or something.

In another one of his issues, someone tries to read his mind, ends up falling unconscious in convusions. A super-strength charachter ran at him, he grabbed him by his arm, flew up in the air and twirled him and threw him back down. An empath tried to touch him and got mind****ed. John Stewart said the Ring was scared of him, Guy claimed he got a migrane even from a distance from the magic he radiates.

The Bettle allows him to see different spectrums and otherwise invisible objects, apperently, as well as informs him of what combat tactics to use to defeat the enemy. It apperently knows some typee pf martial arts as well.
Damn, this new Beetle sounds awesome! Could the original Beetle do any of that?

Juntai
Originally posted by Accel
Damn, this new Beetle sounds awesome! Could the original Beetle do any of that? I never really got into the OLDOLD Blue Beetle, but from what I remember he was was more a superstrong, enchanced speed, super durability, character that was very athletic.. But like I said, I never really got into it.

Ted Kord had the mantle of Blue Beetle, but was never ACTUALLY the Blue Beetle -- accepted by the Scarab. And he's the Beetle we had most of my entire life.

A.J
Originally posted by Juntai
Some of them were in the Blue Beetl 1 Preview on dccomics.com, but I don't know if that would still be available over there. OK thnx

joesha28
Can't wait for Jaime to be experience.

Juntai
Can't wait for Jaime to be experience. Yeah, I'm kinda feeling him. I hope they do finally give him a static powerset though. I'm kinda tired of the "Whatever we feel like writing" powerset.. I like good characters. If he becomes half as strong of a character as Ted Kord, then he'll be great.

tijay
Bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.