1'million Lobo's 1'million Hunter Prey Doomsday's and 1 Trion Juggernaut vs DC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
A combined assult of 2,000,001 villains with the strength speed duability and stamina of Hunter Prey Doomsday and Lobo and the Uber Tion Juggernaut

vs

JLA
Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman (Silver Age Diana Prince)
Flash II (Barry Allen)
Green Lantern II (Hal Jordan)
Aquaman
Martian Manhunter
Green Arrow (Oliver Queen)
Atom II (Ray Palmer)
Hawkman II (Silver Age Katar Hol)
Black Canary II (Dinah Lance)
Phantom Stranger - membership in # 143
Elongated Man
Red Tornado II (John Smith)
Hawkwoman (Silver Age Shayera Hol)
Zatanna
Firestorm
&
Blue Beetle II (Ted Kord)
Captain Marvel
Doctor Fate (Kent Nelson)
Green Lantern IV (Guy Gardner)
Mister Miracle
Booster Gold
Fire (initially Green Flame)
Ice (initially Icemaiden II) (Tora Olafsdotter)
Doctor Light IV (Kimiyo Hoshi)
Captain Atom
Rocket Red 7 (a Manhunter cyborg)
Rocket Red 4/13 (Dimitri Pushkin)
Hawkman II (Fel Andar/Carter Hall, Jr.)
Hawkwoman (Sharon Parker "Hall"wink the Silver Age Shayera Hol
Huntress
Doctor Fate II
Lightray
Orion
General Glory
Maxima
Ray II
Maya
Flash (Jay Garrick

and

JSA
Flash Jay Garrick All-Star Comics # 3 Founding member.
Active in JSA.
Green Lantern Alan Scott All-Star Comics # 3 Founding member.
Active in JSA and in Checkmate
Hawkman Carter Hall All-Star Comics # 3 Founding member.
MIA during Infinite Crisis.
Sandman Wesley Dodds All-Star Comics # 3 Founding member.
Deceased in JSA Secret Files # 1.
Spectre Jim Corrigan All-Star Comics # 3 Founding member.
Corrigan deceased in Spectre # 62.
Spectre active in host Crispus Allen.
Doctor Fate Kent Nelson
Hourman Rex Tyler
Atom Al Pratt
Johnny Thunder & Thunderbolt/Johnny Thunderbolt Johnny Thunder
Superman(Earth-Two version) Clark Kent/Kal-L
Batman(Earth-Two version) Bruce Wayne
Doctor Mid-Nite Charles McNider
Starman Ted Knight .
Wonder Woman (Earth-Two version)
Faded away in
Mister Terrific Terry Sloane League of America # 171.
Wildcat Ted Grant .
Black Canary

Mr.V
way too many people in this fight golem, you should know that.

grey fox
The flashes drag Trion Juggernaut into the speedforce , Both Superman then destroy most of them Lobo's/Doomsdays via heat vision. The rest of the heroes mop up the remains of the villains....

Tallis
I get it now okay. Good team wins

newjak86
Originally posted by grey fox
The flashes drag Trion Juggernaut into the speedforce , Both Superman then destroy most of them Lobo's/Doomsdays via heat vision. The rest of the heroes mop up the remains of the villains.... Trion was able to punch through reality and deminsions don't know if putting him in th speed force would be so helpful. One Lobo and Doomsday can give Superman a fight. One million of both is just a huge number f you think about it. They should be able to overwhelm most of them with sheer numbers.

golem370
These would be the hardest to beat if not mistaken

Doctor Fate Kent Nelson
Spectre Jim Corrigan All-Star Comics # 3 Founding member
Spectre active in host Crispus Allen
Doctor Fate II
Phantom Stranger
Zatanna
Atom II (Ray Palmer)
Firestorm
Orion
Supermans
Captain Marvel
Starman Ted Knight
Green Lantern Alan Scott
Green Lanter Hal Jordan
Maritan Manhunter
Flash (Barry Allen)
Flash Jay Garrick

golem370
I say Trion Juggernaut takes down Supermen Captain Marvel Orion by himself with little effort

golem370
The Powerful magics are the real trouble for the villains.

grey fox
Originally posted by newjak86
Trion was able to punch through reality and deminsions don't know if putting him in th speed force would be so helpful. One Lobo and Doomsday can give Superman a fight. One million of both is just a huge number f you think about it. They should be able to overwhelm most of them with sheer numbers.

So can SBP and he needed an Uber boost from his armour to get out. AND it took him years....

golem370
He is not in this fight even If he was it would be very hard to defeat all those Doomsdays and Lobo's

newjak86
So can SBP and he needed an Uber boost from his armour to get out. AND it took him years.... I still don't see him upon the realm of trion as Trion was pretty much around Skyfather level. SBP was strong bt skyfather level he was not. As people like Flash could still give him probelms.

batdude123
Zatanna: "Ginsoppo maet si daed." wink

He-guy88
The flashes drag Trion Juggernaut into the speedforce , Both Superman then destroy most of them Lobo's/Doomsdays via heat vision. The rest of the heroes mop up the remains of the villains....

their is currently no speedforce

grey fox
I still don't see him upon the realm of trion as Trion was pretty much around Skyfather level. SBP was strong bt skyfather level he was not. As people like Flash could still give him probelms.

But (Like trion jugg's) he was strong enough to punch through dimensions.

grey fox
Originally posted by He-guy88
their is currently no speedforce

Jugg's also isn't currently Trion . It doesn't stop the thread.

He-guy88
Jugg's also isn't currently Trion . It doesn't stop the thread.

all i wasent thinking

Darth Martin
JLA/JSA take this 10/10 That's not all of DC and where the **** is Steel on that list.

grey fox
Originally posted by Darth Martin
JLA/JSA take this 10/10 That's not all of DC and where the **** is Steel on that list.

He's slapping around nipple head in the Entropy armour.....

Darth Martin
He'd slapping arounfd alot of heads in that entropy aigis armor if he were in this fight.

Validus
Originally posted by golem370
These would be the hardest to beat if not mistaken

Doctor Fate Kent Nelson
Spectre Jim Corrigan All-Star Comics # 3 Founding member
Spectre active in host Crispus Allen
Doctor Fate II
Phantom Stranger
Zatanna
Atom II (Ray Palmer)
Firestorm
Orion
Supermans
Captain Marvel
Starman Ted Knight
Green Lantern Alan Scott
Green Lanter Hal Jordan
Maritan Manhunter
Flash (Barry Allen)
Flash Jay Garrick
Yeah, I definitely think Spectre will be hard to beat to say the least. no expression

grey fox
Originally posted by Validus
Yeah, I definitely think Spectre will be hard to beat to say the least. no expression

Actually no , Lobo can't be taken to hell . Doomsday is a brainless monster so he doesn't understand the concept of 'right and wrong' so he technically can't sin.

Validus
Actually no , Lobo can't be taken to hell . Doomsday is a brainless monster so he doesn't understand the concept of 'right and wrong' so he technically can't sin.
Lobo is the least of their problems. His typical strength level is nowhere near top tier. Big Barda has looked better in hand to hand.

JSA Spectre didn't need permission or a cause to beat someone. He did it because he felt like it.

batdude123
SH*T! I didn't see that the JLA/JSA had TWO Spectres as well as TWO Dr. Fates and Phantom Stranger! F*ck those five right there would take down the other team EASILY without breakin a sweat.

grey fox
Originally posted by Validus
Lobo is the least of their problems. His typical strength level is nowhere near top tier. Big Barda has looked better in hand to hand.

JSA Spectre didn't need permission or a cause to beat someone. He did it because he felt like it.

Huh ? I thought they had to be a sinner for him to pull some of his top gun's out. Kinda how Hal couldn't do anything to the Spirit King when he brought hell's contents back to earth.

newjak86
But (Like trion jugg's) he was strong enough to punch through dimensions. But how long did it take him to do it. Cain was doing it ripping through time and space shattering demensional barriers like minor nusiances.
I do not belive the Flashes would be able to get him into the speedforce anyways. The Spectre will be the hardest to beat if he is being powered to do something obviously the good guys win. If it I'm as weak as a cat Spectre then they go down.
The Bad Guys have 1000 to 1 odds where each indidvual can fight Superman one on one. That is alot of numbers to overcome and with a being ripping the fabric of reality coming behind them yes I say Bad guy team wins if Spectre can't do anything. Just to many.

Validus
Huh ? I thought they had to be a sinner for him to pull some of his top gun's out. Kinda how Hal couldn't do anything to the Spirit King when he brought hell's contents back to earth.
Why would Spectre need his top guns for this fight? The Lobo's and DD's are easily battlefield removed.

newjak86
Originally posted by batdude123
SH*T! I didn't see that the JLA/JSA had TWO Spectres as well as TWO Dr. Fates and Phantom Stranger! F*ck those five right there would take down the other team EASILY without breakin a sweat. The two Fates and Phantom Strange as described to me before could take on Trion and stalemate him for awhile but I think Juggs when he was Trion was flaoting at insane power levels.

batdude123
The two Fates and Phantom Strange as described to me before could take on Trion and stalemate him for awhile but I think Juggs when he was Trion was flaoting at insane power levels.

With TWO f*ckin Spectre's on the side of the JLA/JSA, there's no way that team loses.

grey fox
Originally posted by batdude123
With TWO f*ckin Spectre's on the side of the JLA/JSA, there's no way that team loses.

He's right their

Validus
The two Fates and Phantom Strange as described to me before could take on Trion and stalemate him for awhile but I think Juggs when he was Trion was flaoting at insane power levels.
Hector Hall has trashed Elder Gods before. It wouldn't be a stretch to say Kent Nelson was skyfather level himself.

newjak86
He's right their And i said that in a previous post if the Spectres are allowed to be their godly sleves the other team has no chance.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.