Omega Red/Elder Predator vs Carnage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
Pred has: 12" wrist blades, combi-stick, netgun, shoulder cannon, smart disk, medium armor, first aid kit, cloak suit, & standard bio helmet.

the fight takes place in New York City at dusk.

Darth Martin
Do takes it 7/10.

ThePittman
Not even a contest, Carnage is toast. 20 times out of 10 laughing

Darth Martin
Seeing that it is an elder predator I'm sure thatn he has encountered a sybyote or better yet hunted one of some sort in his career. Will omega red's death spores work? Duo takes it still 7/10 IMO.

braz
will Preds weapons be able to work on Carnage?

Darth Martin
The nly weapon that might not work on him is the netgun. Can Carnage like slip through the net with the sybiote? Could Carnage like turn Cassidy into nothing and then get out and reform? Like Hydroman, SandMan, T-1000, Iceman, I wouldn't think so considering how it is just a host like an exoskeleton sort of. So yes, the preds weapons should work. The problem is however Carnage is amazingly strong and fast and somewhat creative with the sybiote. He would insanely be hard to hunt but in the end I believe the Elder could pull it opff by himself.

grey fox
Symbiotes are weak against heat. Plasma is superheated energy.

Kentucky fried carnage anyone ?

Serae Erigon
Carnage is dead slime.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by grey fox
Symbiotes are weak against heat. Plasma is superheated energy.

Kentucky fried carnage anyone ?

Forgot to mention that.

braz
yea, but isnt the symbiote resistant to sharp blades, like say the smart disk, combi-stick or wrist blades.? cuz i remember arguing about Venom vs Predator and i said pred would win, but then i saw som1 say that if u try to sever a limb with a bladed weapon on the symbiote of Venom, it'll just grow back immediately and make him even stronger and more pissed off. and considering since Carnage is like an amped up version of Venom, wouldnt the same happen to him? if not, worse.

Tassadar
Plasmacaster=dead Carnage
Elder pred would make this look easy

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Tassadar
Plasmacaster=dead Carnage
Elder pred would make this look easy
**** yea he would.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by braz
yea, but isnt the symbiote resistant to sharp blades, like say the smart disk, combi-stick or wrist blades.? cuz i remember arguing about Venom vs Predator and i said pred would win, but then i saw som1 say that if u try to sever a limb with a bladed weapon on the symbiote of Venom, it'll just grow back immediately and make him even stronger and more pissed off. and considering since Carnage is like an amped up version of Venom, wouldnt the same happen to him? if not, worse.

An adamantium blade can't cut a symbiote?If that's true what is the point of all of these venom ve wolverine threads? If Cassidy is the host then if u cut the limb off wouldn't it cut/severe his two.

braz
yea but the smart disk, combi-stick ect. arent adamantium.

Darth Martin
Yes but their either an equivalent or stronger.

braz
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Yes but their either an equivalent or stronger.

r u sure? the Predators alloy for all their bladed weapons is on par, if not harder, more durable or more sharper than adamantium or carbonadium? cuz i thought those were the only two virtually indestructible alloysin the marvel universe.....

where did u get this info.?

rougeredmage
carnnnage is dead.. unlesss someone how magicaly carrnage can some how create a deus ex machine and freze them both... so relaistically carnage is dead

Darth Martin
Originally posted by braz
r u sure? the Predators alloy for all their bladed weapons is on par, if not harder, more durable or more sharper than adamantium or carbonadium? cuz i thought those were the only two virtually indestructible alloysin the marvel universe.....

where did u get this info.?

It clearly states in AvP and Predator books and comics that there weapons are indestructable.

U mentioned Marvel Universe(Adamantium and Carbonadium)Yautja aren't in the Marvel Univese their in the Dark Horse Universe.

But seriously, if u have watched the movies it should give u a hint.
Those stuff slice through everything like a hot knife through butter.

braz
alright, ill take yalls word for it. Elder pred would slice up carnie wit the smart disk.
and im not disagreeing, im just making sure, but doesnt carnage have the same agility capabilities, reflexes and reaction time of spidey?

braz
i think Carnage would get close to dodging the Elder preds smart disk or plasma bolts or w/e. and would have some trouble since he DOES have the same abilities as spiderman. but with Omega Red on his side i think he'd inject that death spore or w/e and that would be enough to weaken Carnage enough for the pred to strike on him. Omega Red/Pred 9/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.