ultimate hulk vs batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darth fury
i'd have to go for the ult hulk unless batman can shrink himself down to the size of a wasp and pentrate his brain hulk outmatchs him is almost everything apart from intellegence and bat man has no planning time before hand to plan the fightbig grin

grey fox
BAT-KICK !!!!!!

darth fury
batman is just a very smart rich guy with samurai skills if he has no planning time to plan the fight it's no compotition ult hulk doesn't hav banner psche to restrain him (banner enjoys turning into the hulk). so therefore hulk wins

Draco69
You don't understand the power of the Bat-Kick. The Bat-Kick has managed to knock out Captain Marvel himself in one blow.

darth fury
ha! hulk would open his mouth and eat him ha!

Draco69
Batman would simply put a batarang in his mouth giving the Hulk a toothache. The Hulk collapses in pain.

darth fury
ult hulk tore wolverine in half hello unbreakable bones (not so unbreakable anymore) he can heal himself to limeded extend to

darth fury
not if hulk chews you don't understand the power of hulks chews!!!!

Tassadar
Anyone thinking Batman can beat the Hulk without prep seriously needs a bullet in their skull, cuz your too dumb for surgery or meds to fix

MrHeavySilence
Originally posted by Tassadar
Anyone thinking Batman can beat the Hulk without prep seriously needs a bullet in their skull, cuz your too dumb for surgery or meds to fix

lol they were just joking around.

batdude123
Batkick! Hulk goes down like a little scared b*tch. Batman stands over him, looks him in the eye and calls him a no good ********* **** *********** **** **********!!!!!!!!!! Hulk then reverts back to Banner out of fear and Batman snaps Banner's thin wussy little neck! batman

badabing
Banner could beat Batman so I'd hate to see what Hulk would do to him.

batdude123
Originally posted by badabing
Banner could beat Batman so I'd hate to see what Hulk would do to him.

no expression

chris_64256
batman you know why? Hes goddamn batman..

Juntai
Originally posted by darth fury
batman is just a very smart rich guy with samurai skills if he has no planning time to plan the fight it's no compotition ult hulk doesn't hav banner psche to restrain him (banner enjoys turning into the hulk). so therefore hulk wins Actually, Banner is in control of Hulk, if you've been keeping up. Seems to be so as of Wolverine vs Hulk 2.

Robtard
ult hulk tore wolverine in half hello unbreakable bones (not so unbreakable anymore) he can heal himself to limeded extend to

Hulk didn't actually break the adamantium, he severed Wolverine's spine between the vertebrae.

batdude123
Originally posted by Robtard
Hulk didn't actually break the adamantium, he severed Wolverine's spine between the vertebrae.

Exactly, he doesn't have adamantium there.

darth fury
ye but the ult. hulk managed 2 withstand a nuclear blast is the batkick more powerful than that??

batdude123
Yes. yes It's more powerful than Superman's heat visoin. smile

The Pict
i need an explanation of the batkick please embarrasment

batdude123
The perfect kick. It can blow up the universe. smile

Dinalfos
Yes, The Godly Batkick(notice the capitals) can do anything eek!

batdude123
yes

The Pict
has he ever beaten someone powerful with a kick or are you guys just messin? (yeah my batman knowledge is very limited)

batdude123
Many people. yes

backspace
Originally posted by The Pict
has he ever beaten someone powerful with a kick or are you guys just messin? (yeah my batman knowledge is very limited) There are just messing.

batdude123
Originally posted by backspace
There are just messing.

I'm of course joking about the power of it, but he has taken down many a powerful people with the batkick. That part I'm not messing about. no expression

Accel
He actually turned Captain Marvel back into Billy Batson with it. geek

inamilist
didn't the batkick knock out hulk at some point?

Dinalfos
No, but he did manage to "knock the air out of his lungs" so that he could make him breathe in the gas. Completely ridiculous ofcourse, but hey, It's the Batkick!

Dalak
Batman Batkicks him in the Stomach like he did the 616 version, but instead of saying ow this Hulk lets off the most horrific thing imaginible: Hulk Fart.

Batman melts into a pool of Tofurkey.

The_Fury
laughing

Tron
i'd have to go for the ult hulk unless batman can shrink himself down to the size of a wasp and pentrate his brain hulk outmatchs him is almost everything apart from intellegence and bat man has no planning time before hand to plan the fightbig grin

What in the holy name of spite is this?

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.