movie Blade vs movie Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

complexbrother
Movie Blade
http://www.darkhorizons.com/1998/blade/blade07.jpg

vs

Movie Wolverine
http://www.rivkashome.com/mypics/albums/xmen/movie_wolverine28.jpg

Both are going all out to save their teamates, who wins ?

Darth Martin
What teamates does blade have?Nightstalkers? laughing
What weapons does blade have and where is the setting.

He-guy88
i think blade should only get his sword but i say wolve

Darth Martin
If blade gets his swoprd u should give him an adamantium one. If so Blade takes it 5/10 or 6/10.

He-guy88
Originally posted by Darth Martin
If blade gets his swoprd u should give him an adamantium one. If so Blade takes it 5/10 or 6/10.

even then na its still in wolves favor his healing factor is a lot faster then blades

braz
wow. now this is a really good fight. i still gotta say wolvie would barely take it though, but damn it sure would get nasty for both sides..!!

Wolve 6/10

Validus
Have you guys seen Blade?

He-guy88
Originally posted by Validus
Have you guys seen Blade?

yes and i reather liked have u seen x3?

Validus
Originally posted by He-guy88
yes and i reather liked have u seen x3?
What did Wolverine do in X3 to put him over Blade?

He-guy88
What did Wolverine do in X3 to put him over Blade?

he killed dark phoenix

Soleran
blah blah he was allowed to kill Dark Phoenix.................Blade in the movies is FAR beyond Wolverine in speed, strength, skill etc etc

He-guy88
Originally posted by Soleran
blah blah he was allowed to kill Dark Phoenix.................Blade in the movies is FAR beyond Wolverine in speed, strength, skill etc etc

only because they let it be in the movies
u see their is no way to use any form of pis in the movies cause their is no other strong or weak showings wat u see is wat u get so allowed or not he still did it

Validus
he killed dark phoenix
Because she let him, champ. Show me something that proves movie Logan was even close to being as fast, skilled or strong as Blade.

Darth Martin
Strength-Blade by faaaar.
Speed-Blade.Frost and Drake were dodging bullets. Blade's peak-vampire, he can too.
Weapons-Blade by far. Wolverine in the movies doesn't seem to have the tactics from the previopus years.
Healing/Durability-Wolverine if u take X3 into acount.
Fighting Ability-Blade by faaaaaaar.
Intelligence-Blade makes gadgets, serums, and all kind of **** wolvie couldn't even talk about in the movies.

Looks like Blade edges Logan out 5 to 1. Just IMO.

He-guy88
all so her useing her powers to try and dissamble him was letting him win i dident know that

Validus
all so her useing her powers to try and dissamble him was letting him win i dident know that
Let's go over that scene.

Jean: You will die for them?
Logan: Not for them, for you.

Jean: Save me.
Logan: I love you.

Yeah, I'm not impressed. She let him kill her like I said.

You still haven't proven that Wolverine can match Blade's speed, strength and fighting skill.

Darth Martin
Blade wins dude jumped out of a 10 story building, came down unarmed, and said "forgot my sword". Bad***. Movie Wolverine could never do that. That killing Dark Pheonix thing was lame, they just did that to make it have a happy ending. Movies need happy endings. LOL,
Logan killing Dark Pheonix.
laughing

He-guy88
Let's go over that scene.

Jean: You will die for them?
Logan: Not for them, for you.

Jean: Save me.
Logan: I love you.

Yeah, I'm not impressed. She let him kill her like I said.

You still haven't proven that Wolverine can match Blade's speed, strength and fighting skill.

i agree that blades stronger and faster ect but logans healing factor works so fast even if u skin him to the bone he still heal blade does not have wat it takes to kill him with the speed of his healing factor as fast as he heals u would have to blow his entire body to tiny little bits since blade only has a sword it would never happen

Validus
i agree that blades stronger and faster ect but logans healing factor works so fast even if u skin him to the bone he still heal blade does not have wat it takes to kill him with the speed of his healing factor as fast as he heals u would have to blow his entire body to tiny little bits since blade only has a sword it would never happen
KO = Win

You think Blade can't KO Wolverine even though a bullet to head had him down for a good minute or so?

Robtard
Movie Blade has speed that Wolverine could never match, problem is, how is Blade going to Kill Wolverine with his sword? It can't cut through adamantium right? It will just be one big endless bloodbath, Blade dodges a claw swipe, counters with a sword slice across Wolverines face, Wolverine heals and so on and so on. But if I had to palce a bet, I'd go with Blade, speed and strength for the win.

He-guy88
KO = Win

You think Blade can't KO Wolverine even though a bullet to head had him down for a good minute or so?

ok but i also remember that if blade gets stabed in a major organ his healing factor only works good enough to keep him alive if he feeds once stabed once blade goes down and only gets up after he feeds
also wolves sences are just as good or even better then blades in the movies

Rols
Blade shoots him in the head then drink his blood becomes stonger, Wolverine gets up PIS goes crazy, Blade shoots him in the head again, Wolverine gets up PIS goes crazy.................... stalemate.

5/10 for both

Validus
How does Wolverine plan to stab Blade when he had a hard enough time fighting Sabretooth? Blade is easily fast enough to dance around him. We saw how Lady Deathstrike was too fast for him.

He-guy88
How does Wolverine plan to stab Blade when he had a hard enough time fighting Sabretooth? Blade is easily fast enough to dance around him. We saw how Lady Deathstrike was too fast for him.

well sabertooth has a healing factor just like wolves and yet wolve took it u also need to remember that before any fight wolve has he always gets thrown around then gets pissed and wins

badabing
I was more impressed with movie Blade than movie Wolverine.

He-guy88
Originally posted by badabing
I was more impressed with movie Blade than movie Wolverine.

me also but i still say wolve i dont belive hes going to lose its more who out lasts who with wolvs healing factor its him

Darth Martin

Mystique doesn't have a healing factor and she was killing Logan, explain that.

Validus
well sabertooth has a healing factor just like wolves and yet wolve took it u also need to remember that before any fight wolve has he always gets thrown around then gets pissed and wins
A person slower and weaker than Blade was tossing Logan all around the Statue of Liberty. A person slower than Blade was dancing around Logan in X2. How again is a person who who casually kicked someone through a steel door and threw a 100-110lb person 30-40 feet across a rooftop not capable of KO'ing Wolverine?

He-guy88
Mystique doesn't have a healing factor and she was killing Logan, explain that.

when did she even get close to killing him yea she fhought him but never started to kill him ever

He-guy88
A person slower and weaker than Blade was tossing Logan all around the Statue of Liberty. A person slower than Blade was dancing around Logan in X2. How again is a person who who casually kicked someone through a steel door and threw a 100-110lb person 30-40 feet across a rooftop not capable of KO'ing Wolverine? explain who did blad throw and when did he kick him throu a steel door?

Darth Martin
when did she even get close to killing him yea she fhought him but never started to kill him ever
She was handing him his ***. Put it that way. big grin

He-guy88
She was handing him his ***. Put it that way. big grin

thats alot diffrent then killing him

Darth Martin
explain who did blad throw and when did he kick him throu a steel door?

Karen in Blade 1, and Nomak and some other vampires in Blade 2. In Blade 1 he also rip a persons face off and threw it back at the person and that person got K.O.ed. stick out tongue

Validus
explain who did blad throw and when did he kick him throu a steel door?
In the first Blade he tossed the female doctor out a window, across the street and on to the next rooftop. In Blade Trinity he kicked Jarko Grimwood through a steel door.

How about you explain how Logan is going to match Blade's speed, strength and skilled like I've asked several times?

He-guy88
In the first Blade he tossed the female doctor out a window, across the street and on to the next rooftop. In Blade Trinity he kicked Jarko Grimwood through a steel door.

How about you explain how Logan is going to match Blade's speed, strength and skilled like I've asked several times?

iv told u every time it dont matter blade can thro him hit him stab him wolve doesnot get ko'ed he just gets pissed

Darth Martin
And wolvie is gonna hit blade, yea right.

Validus
iv told u every time it dont matter blade can thro him hit him stab him wolve doesnot get ko'ed he just gets pissed
So when he was laying on his ass with his eyes closed from a single bullet, that was just him being pissed?

He-guy88
And wolvie is gonna hit blade, yea right. hum well lets see wolve wont tier were even blade will cause he gets weaker without feeding or his surum

He-guy88
So when he was laying on his ass with his eyes closed from a single bullet, that was just him being pissed?

oh wat an argument he laid their for a hole min got up walked away like nothing happened blade stabes him in the head he just gets mad that sword aint gonna do a dam thing to him that he wont heal from

Darth Martin
hum well lets see wolve wont tier were even blade will cause he gets weaker without feeding or his surum

Blades punch to the head>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>9mm Bullet to the head.

Is this Blade powered by serum.80%
Blade powered by blood(feeding).100%

Validus
oh wat an argument he laid their for a hole min got up walked away like nothing happened blade stabes him in the head he just gets mad that sword aint gonna do a dam thing to him that he wont heal from
He was KO'd. KO = Win. Are you going to try and disprove that now too?

He-guy88
Blades punch to the head>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>9mm Bullet to the head.

Is this Blade powered by serum.80%
Blade powered by blood(feeding).100%

so ur saying that blade can hit harder then a bullet fired from like 10 ft away if so y does he need a wepon he could punch right throu a vampires body and kill them by ripping out their brain

Darth Martin
He can, read my other post he ripped the face of a familiar off.
Why does cable, spawn, and whole bunch of other brutes carry weapons most of the time?

He-guy88
cause blades vampires can die from killing the brain so why dont he just rip them out if his punch is>>>>>>>>>>>9mm

He-guy88
He can, read my other post he ripped the face of a familiar off.
Why does cable, spawn, and whole bunch of other brutes carry weapons most of the time?

oh wal he ripps the face off of a human so strong

Darth Martin
cause blades vampires can die from killing the brain so why dont he just rip them out if his punch is>>>>>>>>>>>9mm

Wat did u say again too many typos. confused

Darth Martin
oh wal he ripps the face off of a human so strong
Wolverine couldn't do that and whats to stop him from doing that to logan.

He-guy88
Wolverine couldn't do that and whats to stop him from doing that to logan.

well nothing but it will grow back

badabing
Everybody is asking "How will Blade kill Wolverine"? The thread states "Who will win"? Blade will be able to knock out Wolverine for the win. He is stronger, faster, more agile and has more weapons.

He-guy88
Wat did u say again too many typos. confused

agin wat an argument

Darth Martin
Everybody is asking "How will Blade kill Wolverine"? The thread states "Who will win"? Blade will be able to knock out Wolverine for the win. He is stronger, faster, more agile and has more weapons.

Thank u, no one has said blade is gonna kill wolverine, everyone but u is just arguing on theory and statistically why how he would beat him.

wolverex84
well i like the movie blade, especially part 2, but from what i have seen in x2 and x3, there is nothing blade can really do to stop wolverine, titanium meets adamantium, please, that claws will slice off that sword. it is unfair to compare xmen wolverine to balde, because the movie blade is only about him but xmen movie is about all the xmen. so i would say once we see wolverine movie, next year, then we can have a final conclusion on who is stronger, faster, etc, but still wolverine also did some cool stuff that makes him just as strong or as fast as blade, take for example in x2 when he stabbed the two soilders and throw them away with each hands, that is superhuman, fighting ladydeath strike, juggernaut, sabertooth etc. blade is just as likely as wolverine to get knocked out, but i would say wolverine still wins due to his healing factor. blade can't take as much as wolverine can handle, one stab from wolverine and blade start screaming for more blood.

badabing
Originally posted by wolverex84
well i like the movie blade, especially part 2, but from what i have seen in x2 and x3, there is nothing blade can really do to stop wolverine, titanium meets adamantium, please, that claws will slice off that sword. it is unfair to compare xmen wolverine to balde, because the movie blade is only about him but xmen movie is about all the xmen. so i would say once we see wolverine movie, next year, then we can have a final conclusion on who is stronger, faster, etc, but still wolverine also did some cool stuff that makes him just as strong or as fast as blade, take for example in x2 when he stabbed the two soilders and throw them away with each hands, that is superhuman, fighting ladydeath strike, juggernaut, sabertooth etc. blade is just as likely as wolverine to get knocked out, but i would say wolverine still wins due to his healing factor. blade can't take as much as wolverine can handle, one stab from wolverine and blade start screaming for more blood.
Wolverine's eyes, throat and stomach don't have adamantium. Mystique was outfighting Wolverine in X 1, Sabretooth knocked him out cold in X 1 and Lady Deathstrike was beating the hell out of him in X 2. Blade beat scores of vampires with ease and beat Dracula in Blade 3. Movie Blade also showed that he is stronger, faster and more agile than Movie Wolverine. Blade may or may not be able to kill movie Wolverine, but his movie feats show that he can incapacitate long enough for a win.

He-guy88
Wolverine's eyes, throat and stomach don't have adamantium. Mystique was outfighting Wolverine in X 1, Sabretooth knocked him out cold in X 1 and Lady Deathstrike was beating the hell out of him in X 2. Blade beat scores of vampires with ease and beat Dracula in Blade 3. Movie Blade also showed that he is stronger, faster and more agile than Movie Wolverine. Blade may or may not be able to kill movie Wolverine, but his movie feats show that he can incapacitate long enough for a win.

thats not fair to ad blade fighting drac cause he lucked out when he stabed him with that vampire cure stuff

badabing
thats not fair to ad blade fighting drac cause he lucked out when he stabed him with that vampire cure stuff
Dude, it's a movie vs thread. There isn't much to go on here. Blade has also beat scores of vampires in h2h combat with no weapons. I've conceded that I doubt Blade will kill Wolverine. Blade's movie feats are more impressive. Remember the duel in his hideout in Blade 2? He was flipping around Matrix style. As far as the Dracula fight he still went toe to toe with Dracula and won.

He-guy88
Dude, it's a movie vs thread. There isn't much to go on here. Blade has also beat scores of vampires in h2h combat with no weapons. I've conceded that I doubt Blade will kill Wolverine. Blade's movie feats are more impressive. Remember the duel in his hideout in Blade 2? He was flipping around Matrix style. As far as the Dracula fight he still went toe to toe with Dracula and won.
yea but im just saying that blad could not have done it if not for the vampire killing agent (did u see the alternet ending?)

badabing
yea but im just saying that blad could not have done it if not for the vampire killing agent (did u see the alternet ending?)
Yeah I own it. What I'm saying is that going h2h with Dracula is tougher than h2h with Wolverine. Movie Blade has fought full powered vampires h2h and kicked their arses. Movie Blade has superior strength, speed and agility as I've cited instances before. I've also said that movie Blade probably couldn't kill movie Wolverine. It's not mt fault that movie Blade was amped up and movie Wolverine was not.

He-guy88
Yeah I own it. What I'm saying is that going h2h with Dracula is tougher than h2h with Wolverine. Movie Blade has fought full powered vampires h2h and kicked their arses. Movie Blade has superior strength, speed and agility as I've cited instances before. I've also said that movie Blade probably couldn't kill movie Wolverine. It's not mt fault that movie Blade was amped up and movie Wolverine was not.

that is true (i love the other ending)

badabing
Movie Wolverine definitely should have had a bit more strength and way more agility.

capt it up
movie blade wins now if it was the comic characters this would be a completlying different story

He-guy88
Movie Wolverine definitely should have had a bit more strength and way more agility.

yea definitly he should hav but i think he'll do better in the next movie
(if enough people complain) i like the actor though he does a good job

capt it up
agreed

He-guy88
Originally posted by capt it up
agreed

kool cool

badabing
Jackman did a great job with the character. I was p!ssed in the first two X Men movies because of the Mystique and Lady Deathstrike fights. Logan would have his way with Mystique and get the better of Lady DS.

He-guy88
Jackman did a great job with the character. I was p!ssed in the first two X Men movies because of the Mystique and Lady Deathstrike fights. Logan would have his way with Mystique and get the better of Lady DS.

yeah thats veary true but i dont think id want to have my way with mystique unless she had no powers Happy Dance

wolverex84

please are you comparing that messed up alucard as dracula, blade couldn't beat him, dracula messed him up pretty bad, i just can't see blade winning the movie wolverine, in terms of speed, didn't wolverine show that he was fast when he was fighting in the forest in x 3, blade's specialty is only with vampaires and humans. sure he can knock out wolverine, but not with his bare hands. anyone that can withstand the phoenix force is pretty much near invernerable to harm.

this fight might be like mistigue vs wolverine or ladydeath strike vs wolverine or wolverine in the cage fight in part one, at the end wolverine still wins.

nimrod009

this fight might be like mistigue vs wolverine or ladydeath strike vs wolverine or wolverine in the cage fight in part one, at the end wolverine still wins.

You're kidding right? Go watch X-Men 1 again, Wolverine's knocked completely out cold, from TWO Sabretooth hits.

Movie Blade wins this.

nimrod009
anyone that can withstand the phoenix force is pretty much near invernerable to harm.

I didn't interpret that as Logan withstanding the Phoenix force. Please, Phoenix could have killed him in an instant if she wished. Jean still had some control over her dark persona and so her power wasn't fully concentrated towards Wolverine.

She wanted him to kill her, so it makes sense.

Darth Martin
Movie blade owns wolveriine in a fight.

wolverex84
Originally posted by nimrod009
I didn't interpret that as Logan withstanding the Phoenix force. Please, Phoenix could have killed him in an instant if she wished. Jean still had some control over her dark persona and so her power wasn't fully concentrated towards Wolverine.

She wanted him to kill her, so it makes sense.

dude, didn't you see the movie, if she didn't wish then she would have not tried to ripp all his flesh out in the first place, shw was only focused on him, when she saw that he was healing she kept trying harder and harder until when wolverine got to her at close proximity and grabbed/shaked her to stop, then she said " you are willing to dies for all this people, and wolverine said " no i will die for you", then she came back to her senses and realized what he had to do, didn't you see his adamantium bones, ribs showing when she tried to demolecularize him. everybody know he he did with stand the phoenix, so obvoius.

and as for the sabertooth fight, thanks but i have seen it countless times, sabertooth used branch of a tree to knock out wolverine, it make sense because sabertooth was really strong in the movie, plues he got KOed because of concosion in his brain when he was hit and landed on his truck. i bet if blade can take such hit.

you just don't see the point. blade comes hittting wolverine, and wolverine keeps coming until he goes berserk/mad and stabs blade, then what? what you have to realize is that even though blade is all fast at all, he cannot escape being hit by his claws, wolverine fights to kill.

Darth Martin
So dos blade.

wolverex84
So dos blade.

yes blade keeps comming but for how long, definately not as long as wolverine.

wolverex84
So dos blade.
blade fights to save mankind from vamparies. wolverine is an animal, kills first and askes question later.

Darth Martin
The only thing impressive about wolverine from the movies is his healing factor. But, then u take into accounts that he was knocked out by sabretooth, getting his *** whooped by mystique, and almost got killed by Lady Deathstrike. Blades too fastfor wolvie. Blades fights vampires very similar to wolverine with the exception of A.claws and skeleton. He fights reapers who are waaay more stronger,faster,agile, and more savage-like. Remember, in Blade 2 where blade was fighting nomak he was shooting him, stabbing him and everything but nothing worked and he kept on healing. Blade managed how to beat hi without smarts, but with brute strength and fighting ability. Wolverine's a goner.

wolverex84
yes, that was a really good fight, nomak vs blade, but still, nomark did not have claws or showed that he could use to stab blade, the fight was really nice, i respected blade in that fight, but so was wolverine and deathstrike. if blade gets too close to wolverine, then he is a goner. in terms of fight to knock out, i would say wolverine 5/10, but fight to kill wolverine 8/10.

Soleran
fight to knockout Blade 8/10, fight to death thats a different creature. I would go 5/10.

Wolverine didn't show ANYTHING to the ability of Blade with the exception of his healing, oh and Blade is a killer, cold killer.

nimrod009
dude, didn't you see the movie, if she didn't wish then she would have not tried to ripp all his flesh out in the first place, shw was only focused on him, when she saw that he was healing she kept trying harder and harder until when wolverine got to her at close proximity and grabbed/shaked her to stop, then she said " you are willing to dies for all this people, and wolverine said " no i will die for you", then she came back to her senses and realized what he had to do, didn't you see his adamantium bones, ribs showing when she tried to demolecularize him. everybody know he he did with stand the phoenix, so obvoius.

Dude, movie Phoenix was said to be more powerful than Magneto. Magneto toys with Wolverine. Phoenix could have thrown Wolverine miles away with TK or destoyed him with TP if she wished.

Sorry dude, but what you're saying is a joke.

Darth Martin
yes, that was a really good fight, nomak vs blade, but still, nomark did not have claws or showed that he could use to stab blade, the fight was really nice, i respected blade in that fight, but so was wolverine and deathstrike. if blade gets too close to wolverine, then he is a goner. in terms of fight to knock out, i would say wolverine 5/10, but fight to kill wolverine 8/10.

That's a good assumption.
However, Blade vs Nomak>>>>>>>>>>>>>Wolverine vs Lady Deathstrike.

wolverex84
Originally posted by nimrod009
Dude, movie Phoenix was said to be more powerful than Magneto. Magneto toys with Wolverine. Phoenix could have thrown Wolverine miles away with TK or destoyed him with TP if she wished.

but why didn't she?, maybe because she was tired of him around and wanted to disingterate him just like the rest. this is not like the comics remember, even if she tried, maybe she could have succeeded in doing so or wolverine could have just used his claws to hook himself on the floor and start progressing foward until be reaches her. besides him who else could you see walking in phoenix direction, not even professor x and magneto could stop her, can blade do that?

sexyking
. it is unfair to compare xmen wolverine to balde, because the movie blade is only about him but xmen movie is about all the xmen.

Bullsh.. the xmen films might as well have been called wolverine and his xmen all the films were about wolverine co star the xmen.

complexbrother

and as for the sabertooth fight, thanks but i have seen it countless times, sabertooth used branch of a tree to knock out wolverine, it make sense because sabertooth was really strong in the movie, plues he got KOed because of concosion in his brain when he was hit and landed on his truck. i bet if blade can take such hit.

you just don't see the point. blade comes hittting wolverine, and wolverine keeps coming until he goes berserk/mad and stabs blade, then what? what you have to realize is that even though blade is all fast at all, he cannot escape being hit by his claws, wolverine fights to kill.

Jean had control of her power otherwise all the people on the bridge would have died too. plus look how easily she destroyed some people (Archlight, psylock, spike) yet she let some others get away ( Beast, Collosus, some army guys, Shadowcat, Storm). then look at how easily she destroyed Alcatraz, the X-jet, some watchtowers and the rest of the soldiers. but was only trying to deter Wolvie away from her with ever increasing force I don't think she meant to do so much damage to him (like Cyclops and Proffesor X) her power was starting to become too much for her to control. thats how he survived.

Apolloknight
That's a good assumption.
However, Blade vs Nomak>>>>>>>>>>>>>Wolverine vs Lady Deathstrike.

Blade vs. Nomak is still my favorite fight, it was just so intense.

But i believe Wolverine takes this 7/10.

I find it kinda hard for blade to get around wolverine's healing factor, let alone is adamantium.

badabing
please are you comparing that messed up alucard as dracula, blade couldn't beat him, dracula messed him up pretty bad, i just can't see blade winning the movie wolverine, in terms of speed, didn't wolverine show that he was fast when he was fighting in the forest in x 3, blade's specialty is only with vampaires and humans. sure he can knock out wolverine, but not with his bare hands. anyone that can withstand the phoenix force is pretty much near invernerable to harm.

Sorry, but your whole na-ah argument is drawn from a Wolverine bias and no fact. I've cited instances in which movie Blade fought and compared them with movie Wolverine's showings. Movie Blade defeated stronger opponents than movie Wolverine. Movie Blade consistently is shown as stronger, faster and a better fighter. Movie Wolverine survived Phoenix because she let him survive and most people on this thread see it that way. As shown in X 1, Wolverine can be knocked out. Movie Blade wins.

wolverex84
Originally posted by complexbrother
Jean had control of her power otherwise all the people on the bridge would have died too. plus look how easily she destroyed some people (Archlight, psylock, spike) yet she let some others get away ( Beast, Collosus, some army guys, Shadowcat, Storm). then look at how easily she destroyed Alcatraz, the X-jet, some watchtowers and the rest of the soldiers. but was only trying to deter Wolvie away from her with ever increasing force I don't think she meant to do so much damage to him (like Cyclops and Proffesor X) her power was starting to become too much for her to control. thats how he survived.

c'mon, she did not see them because they all ran hiding from her, anything she could gaze her eyes upon was toast and you know that, her intentions was not to let anyone get away but to be free of herself, the phoenix force, her main focus was those at alcatraz ( soilders, mutants, tanks, bullets, buildings, water, etc), not those on the bridge. and yeah she really did meant to do as much damage to wolverine as professor x and cyclobs if not she would have destroyed magneto and the whole block when she confronted professor x. Anyway the main point is that wolverine healing factor is fast that anything blade did would be nothing, wolverine would bleed him to death.

wolverex84
Sorry, but your whole na-ah argument is drawn from a Wolverine bias and no fact. I've cited instances in which movie Blade fought and compared them with movie Wolverine's showings. Movie Blade defeated stronger opponents than movie Wolverine. Movie Blade consistently is shown as stronger, faster and a better fighter. Movie Wolverine survived Phoenix because she let him survive and most people on this thread see it that way. As shown in X 1, Wolverine can be knocked out. Movie Blade wins.

please tell me what stronger opponents did blade defeat?, deacon frost?, nomak?, replears?, dracular?, compare that to sabertooth, mystigue, deathstrike, juggernaut, mutants with various powers etc. the only opponet close enough was nomak and dracular. what can dracula do to juggernuat, deathstrike, or sabertooth.

B dot Rob
Wolverine would probably die if Blade decided to rip his arms off and beat him across the room. Remember folks, the only parts of Wolverine that are unbreakable are the bones not the stuff connecting them.

jasononline
please tell me what stronger opponents did blade defeat?, deacon frost?, nomak?, replears?, dracular?, compare that to sabertooth, mystigue, deathstrike, juggernaut, mutants with various powers etc. the only opponet close enough was nomak and dracular. what can dracula do to juggernuat, deathstrike, or sabertooth.

Deacon Frost, Nomak, Dracula are more powerful then movie Mystique, Deathstrike, and Sabretooth.

Blade would take this. All Blade would have to do is dodge under one of Wolverine's charges, jam his sword sideways through Wolverines jugular vein, and get Wolverine into a submissive hold. The lack of oxygen due to loss of blood would make Wolverine pass out, giving Blade the win.

Darth Martin

He was holding his own against the La-Magra version of Deacon Frost(Vampire God), Nomak was stronger than Sabes and Mystique put together, he was holding his own against Drake , the mutants weren't strong, Juggernaut laughing , He was literally getting his *** kicked by the guy, Wolverine didn't beat him, **** let alone touch him.

badabing
Wow, I'm proud of you for answering your own question. You've listed people that Blade defeated who are stronger than Sabes, Lady DS and Mystique. Oh, Wolverine did NOT defeat Juggernaut.

wolverex84
i did not say wolverine beat juggernaut, he at least was man enough to go one on one with juggernaut, juggernaut was winning big time, anyway, looks like you guys are die hard fans of blade and nothing i can say can convice you guys, don't get me wrong though, i am also a blade fan, i really like blade, especially blade two, he was at his best then, anyway, maybe by the time you see wolverine movie next year, it might change your perspective about this fight, but to me, i still think wolverine still wins.

badabing
i did not say wolverine beat juggernaut, he at least was man enough to go one on one with juggernaut, juggernaut was winning big time, anyway, looks like you guys are die hard fans of blade and nothing i can say can convice you guys, don't get me wrong though, i am also a blade fan, i really like blade, especially blade two, he was at his best then, anyway, maybe by the time you see wolverine movie next year, it might change your perspective about this fight, but to me, i still think wolverine still wins.
That's cool. It's a movie vs thread anyway, so it's all a matter of perception. I respect your opinion but just don't agree. cool

Darth Martin
U sound like a wolverine fan yourself WOLVEREX but it's cool.

Caine607
Ok Move Blade destroys movie Wolverine and heres why.He cant hit blade and blade cant kill him out right but Wolverine is going to get sliced up real good. O I can hear you now Wolverex84 "wolverine will just heal from anything blade can do he killed Phoneix Bla Bla Bla" Well guess what he wil heal from blades attacks. But its the Bleeding while healing thats going to kill him. He can heal yes but not replace blood perty soon he'll be running on empty getting slower and weaker all the time.

Juntai
Blade rocks him. Wolverine probably doesn't even land a blow before he's gone. Blade's too fast, too strong, too good at killing. He has every edge. Even his fighting was doper.

Not only could Movie Blade curbstomp movie Wolverine.
But Wesley Snipes can probably curbstomp Hugh Jackman.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Juntai
Blade rocks him. Wolverine probably doesn't even land a blow before he's gone. Blade's too fast, too strong, too good at killing. He has every edge. Even his fighting was doper.

Not only could Movie Blade curbstomp movie Wolverine.
But Wesley Snipes can probably curbstomp Hugh Jackman.

Yeah, Wesley Stomps a Mud Hole in Hugh pretty easily I might add big grin big grin

Big Sexy
All Hugh has to do is find Mike Tyson, I remeber once Mike beat his ass for coming on to robin givens.

batdude123
Originally posted by Big Sexy
All Hugh has to do is find Mike Tyson, I remeber once Mike beat his ass for coming on to robin givens.

Mike Tyson beat up Wesley Snipes? confused

Big Sexy
Yeah is was years ago before he went to jail. He koed him in a nightclub. Wesley Snipes only mentioned it once or twice.

Apolloknight
Yeah is was years ago before he went to jail. He koed him in a nightclub. Wesley Snipes only mentioned it once or twice.

ROFLMAO,

*Begins searching the net for the news article*

batdude123

eek! laughing Wow, look at Blade now! Happy Dance

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Apolloknight
ROFLMAO,

*Begins searching the net for the news article* Dont know if they printed an articl or not I just rememeber them mentioning it. Also look for the fight between John Claude Van Dam and that Italian dude from OZ.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.