hal jordan versus norrin radd

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

aiuchi
i have read all the gl versus surfer posts.

but, what if both of them lost their powers.

who is the most devious, who would cheat, who would win in one on one battle with no powers.

battle takes place in a building site, so lots of potential weapons.

i think the winner of this would give you an idea of whowould win with their powers as they are still basically the same people.

Brutacus
still they have diffrent powers and I believe surfer is much to strong for GL wenn they have powers.

But without powers Norrin Rad issn't voilant right?
Don't know about Hal Jordan???

He-guy88
thats easy hal

he doesent always rely on his powers anyways so hes good h2h fighter

TheKahn
Hal takes it 9/10. Hal's had military training as well as training as a GL (I'd assume they'd also teach h2h combat techniques just in case), while Norrin is a pacifist intellectual before he became the Silver Surfer.

aiuchi
so if he is not violent why do people assume he will do what it takes when push comes to shove.

i think that the power cosmic is not enough to turn radd into a killing machine he will still be a pacifist with lots of power, and will think like one, whereas jordan will think like a miltary fighter (ring or not)

Validus
Originally posted by TheKahn
Hal takes it 9/10. Hal's had military training as well as training as a GL (I'd assume they'd also teach h2h combat techniques just in case), while Norrin is a pacifist intellectual before he became the Silver Surfer.
He had hand to hand training with Kilowog and Sinestro. Hal would own Norrin easily.

Skeets
Hal wins Norrin's a peaceful scientist.

Rols
Hal would take Norrin no contest, Scientest agaisnt a pilot prob. military trained.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.